Pressed Together with Mom

Story Info
Hiding for a prank accidentally arouses son's cock.
5k words
4.65
160.4k
365
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,257 Followers

My mother, the pillar of the community, is engaged in a prank war with her sister. It started yesterday during a large family retreat at my grandparents' ranch property in California, which is a nice break from college, and mom got to relax from her stressful job as an office manager.

On the first day there, Aunt Claire gathered the younger nieces and nephews and hid behind furniture, scaring my mother when she stepped into the room. I didn't see it, but apparently my mother was mortified by the experience and everyone's laughter.

This morning my mother wants revenge. First something small to get her rhythm going, then a bigger attack later. A public scare in front of the family to even the score. We sneak down the hall to get inside Aunt Claire's guestroom while everyone else is downstairs. According to intel from my cousin, Aunt Claire will return to this bedroom in about 10 minutes, more or less. So we have time to finalize our plans.

"The closet," mom says. "We'll stick with that."

It's the kind of closet where the doors have shutters; perfect for spying into the room. Boxes are on the floor and clothes are on the rack. It's a narrow space that we can barely fit in.

After I step inside, mom follows. We are both squeezed tight and she closes the door with her eyes peering through the shutter. It's so tight that I can feel her body heat and smell her fragrance. The space is so compact that mom's voluptuous butt is pressed against my crotch, which she ignores.

"Are you going to move?" I ask.

"Shhh... someone might hear us."

"Your butt is pressed against me."

"Oh, that. Well, you'll just have to deal with it."

She wiggles her butt, grinding herself against my cock. It's an act that could have serious consequences in a matter of moments. But she doesn't care, her eyes remain looking through the shutters, focused only on getting revenge.

Then my worst fear comes true. I have a sudden erection. Unfortunately, it has nowhere to go except to press against my mother's bottom.

"Should we abort the plan?" I ask. "I don't think she's coming anytime soon. And plus, you know..."

"Nonsense. She'll be here. She's often late. And I honestly don't care that you're erect. This is a special circumstance."

Hearing my mother say that is a total shock. We've never talked about sex or body parts before. I've never even seen her naked by accident. She's always buttoned up and reserved. Now here she is, acting like this is nothing to be concerned about.

"I think we should abort," I say. "My situation is only getting worse. We could always give payback to Aunt Claire later."

She thinks for a moment. "We can't leave now. It sounds like there are people in the hall. If anyone sees us coming out of your aunt's room, our plan will be exposed."

"Fine. Let me try and move so that we're not squished together."

There are lots of clothes on the rack and a bunch of shoe boxes on the floor. She tries to move without making a sound, and without accidentally falling, but it's tough to do anything. Mom lifts her arms and I reach up to grab her waist. Through the chaos, she turns her body to the side and I accidentally cup one of her breasts.

"Sorry about that," I say. "I swear it was an accident."

"Who knows, you might be a weirdo like your Aunt; she used to do that all the time in college."

"Really?"

"Forget it," she says. "It was a joke."

"Aunt Claire used to grab your boobs?"

She pauses. "We used to pinch each other for fun."

"Oh, wow."

Mom starts rubbing her butt against my crotch again. She's shameless about it, as if talking about Aunt Claire brought something out of her.

"Why are you so stiff?" she asks. "Do you like my butt? Or do you like hearing about how my sister used to touch my breasts?"

Before I can reply, the bedroom door opens and closes as Aunt Claire enters. We're ready to scare her when she comes to the closet. While watching through the shutters, there's an unexpected twist as Aunt Claire stands by her bed and undresses. We watch like peeping voyeurs as she gets naked in a matter of seconds.

Aunt Claire has a gorgeous naked body, which makes my cock throb against my mother's ass. When she approaches the closet, things become tense. Are we going to scare Aunt Claire while she's naked?

There's a knock on the bedroom door and someone calls for her. That's when she slips on a sweater and pants (with no bra or underwear) and leaves the room.

"That was close," I say. "She's going to be so mad that we saw her naked."

"I know..."

My mother's voice trails off.

"Are you breathing heavy?" I ask.

"It's a stressful situation. Besides, it's not like you're in a position to criticize me."

She wiggles her hips again. My cock swells, pushing deeper into her. Now it makes sense. Everything becomes clear, no matter how dirty or taboo the whole thing seems.

"Are you attracted to her?" I ask.

Right away I regret asking that question, fully expecting that she'd be furious, but instead she remains quiet. Mom is never the type to remain quiet when something is on her mind. It's so quiet in this closet that I'm listening to her breathing.

"Are you sure you want to hear this?" she asks.

"Yes, I do."

"Well, you're old enough I suppose. I used to live with my sister after college. We enjoyed each other's company in ways that sisters aren't supposed to."

"You mean that literally?"

"That's right. I know it's the fantasy of lots of men. Two sisters, living together, going down on each other. My sister can be very persuasive. And I grew to enjoy it. When I would cook, she used to come behind me and scare me, then hold me, squeezing certain body parts. I got used to it. That's why it didn't bother me when you touched my breasts by accident. I guess I'm used to being touched by family."

Her response shocks me to the core. There's no shame in her voice, as if she has a deep fondness for these memories. Memories that she wishes she could relive. Dirty thoughts come to mind, ones I wish I could ignore.

"Do you think I can... you know... touch them again?"

"Breasts are breasts, I suppose. Fine, go ahead and touch them."

My pulse races as I reach forward to cup both of her breasts. I expect her to slap my hands away, but that never happens. I squeeze her tits, feeling her plump fullness. Her pleasure spots are easy to find. She groans every time she's squeezed on the lower half of her breasts and around her nipple area. When her nipples are rubbed through her top, she gasps.

"Maybe you can ask Aunt Claire to eat your pussy."

She moans. "Oh god. Tell me more."

"Aunt Claire has such an amazing body. I can see why you did all that stuff with her. You're turned-on seeing her naked again. I'm sure she'd love to eat your pussy again."

"Jesus," she gasps.

That's when I pull the front of mom's top, including her bra. Her big tits are exposed. I cup her bare breasts, feeling their softness, and her nipples are rock-fucking-hard.

"Just relax, mom. I'm getting you aroused for Aunt Claire later. I'm making your pussy nice and wet, so she can devour your cream. Then you can eat her wet pussy afterward."

She moans. "Keep rubbing my breasts. Put your other hand down my panties."

"Are you sure?"

"Do it. Right now."

Mom is desperate to cum, but time is of the essence. Either way, I can't resist. With a hand on mom's tit, I slid my other hand beneath mom's panties. Her pussy has a nice bush and my fingers stroke through her curly hair. I slip my fingers further down to find her wet entrance.

"Don't worry," I say. "It won't be much longer until Aunt Claire has her lips on your pussy again, sucking your juices, licking your clit, making you cry."

"Oh yes, Jesus this feels good."

Mom's body jerks when I curl two fingers inside her pussy. I find her g-spot and play with it. Her body stiffens.

"I'll cum if you keep doing this," she says.

Ignoring her warning, my fingers work her g-spot and every muscle in her body tenses. Moans and panting noises escape her lips.

Mom's body jerks, her breathing stops for a moment, like she is holding her breath involuntarily. I finger her g-spot during the climax. Fluids trickle down her pussy, onto my hand, and down mom's legs.

She releases a deep exhale and her body relaxes again. The fluids leaking from her pussy are reduced to drips and she is breathing heavily.

"Your turn," she says. "You also need to cum before my sister gets back. She'll notice a giant erection bulging through your shorts."

"You want to return the favor?"

"That's the only option. I'll make you cum, but just this once. We can't leave evidence."

If the situation isn't crazy enough, she puts her hand inside my shorts and strokes my bare cock using the tips of her fingers. She knows what she's doing, but she's uncomfortable. As her confidence builds, she uses her whole palm. Her fingers feel soft against my erection.

"We better hurry," I say. "We're screwed if Aunt Claire walks in and catches us like this. She'd know what a naughty mother you've become. Then she'd demand the same service. Would you like that?"

Her lower back arches and she squeezes harder. Even though she came, it's still fun pushing her buttons.

"It's wrong," she says. "This is so wrong. But... I... I like it."

"Can you use your mouth?"

"What?!"

Her reaction is loud and I hear her lips smack together to keep herself quiet, knowing she made a mistake.

"Sorry, mom. It's the fastest way."

"I should be furious, but it's a special circumstance. Just this once."

Mom adjusts her body so she can get on her knees. By accident she bangs on the closet door while she turns to face me. That's when she does it, she kisses my dick a few times on the head. After gaining confidence, she takes my cock inside of her mouth and she sucks with great expertise. Her lips wrap around me and her tongue gives the occasional swirl. Even though the closet is dark, I still have a faint view of her head bobbing up and down thanks to the light from the shutters.

The bedroom door opens and Aunt Claire stands there, talking to someone in the hallway.

Mom freezes for a second, then goes back to sucking and stroking with extreme vigor to finish this as soon as possible. Because of the situation with Aunt Claire standing in the hallway, I can't warn my mother. I shoot a massive load of cum straight to the back of her throat. She swallows and sucks until I'm drained.

Even from the darkness of the closet, I can see the silhouette of mom licking her fingers. I can hear the sound of mom's tongue slurping.

Before mom can stand upright, Aunt Claire closes the bedroom door and enters. I watch through the shutters as my Aunt pulls off her clothes and gets naked again. She goes to the mirror and examines her natural appearance, flipping her hair in the process.

Pacing around her room, Aunt Claire is out of sight. I lose track of her.

Then the closet door flings open and Aunt Claire stands there with her jaw dropped. She remains naked while her eyes dart down to my cock. More importantly, she is astonished by the sight of my humiliated mother on her knees.

Mom still has cum around her lips and chin. Her outfit is disheveled around her breast area, giving away the fact that I had just fondled her breasts. Mom turns around to look at her younger sister.

A horrified expression on Aunt Claire's face turns into a grin.

"This looks like an interesting situation," she says.

Mom struggles to speak. "We... umm ... it's a long story."

"Come out. Both of you look ridiculous in there. Were you trying to scare me?"

When mom gets out of the closet, I put my cock away.

The three of us are standing in the room and mom is deflated. She wipes my cum from her lips and fixes her outfit. Meanwhile, my naked Aunt stands there with her arms crossed, eager for an explanation.

"Yes, we were trying to scare you," mom says. "Things happened. The closet is tight. One thing led to another and I told my son everything."

"Everything?"

Mom nods. "He knows that we traded oral sex. He made me cum inside the closet. I returned the favor. That's what happened."

"Looks like the secret is out. What are we going to do about it?"

"Nothing, of course," mom says.

"Let's go with another option."

Aunt Claire gives my mother a long lick across the chin, eating the remnants of my cum, letting mom know this is nothing to be ashamed of. After a few moments of awkwardly standing there, my mother gives in to these taboo desires and kisses back. Their tongues press and their lips lock. Seeing them makeout with intense passion is a dream. Saliva hangs from their lips when the kiss ends, with my mother looking remorseful.

"You sucked your son," Aunt Claire says. "Now he saw us kissing. What a lucky young man."

Mom shakes her head. "None of this should have ever happened."

"Too late to complain. You always knew how to make my pussy wet."

When Aunt Claire kisses my mother on the lips again, that's when mom loosens up and enjoys it. Mom even kisses back, opening herself in front of me. They hold hands and mom is led toward the bed where Aunt Claire lays on her back and spreads her legs. The ultimate taboo invitation between sisters.

I watch as my mother, struggling with her lust, gets between my Aunt's legs and starts lapping at the exposed pussy, making Aunt Claire cry with satisfaction. The sexual reunion between them is a long time coming.

Aunt Claire, while enjoying the feeling of her pussy being eaten, looks at me with a mischievous expression.

"Welcome to the family secret," Aunt Claire says. "The rest of this vacation is going to be a lot of fun."

My mother pulls her mouth away from the pussy.

"No. Absolutely not. This ends here. This is a one-time deal. After I finish, we'll pretend this never happened."

When mom returns to eating pussy, Aunt Claire's eyes roll back. They are adult sisters engaging in hardcore incest. This brings back memories of their youth and clearly it must have been a while since they last did this.

***

Just after midnight I awake to use the bathroom. I walk down the hall with quiet footsteps. I notice the lights are on in Aunt Claire's bedroom, beneath her closed door. When I finish using the bathroom, I notice her lights are still on. She is awake.

When I walk by her room, I hear a faint noise coming from inside. Moaning? From what I learned earlier, Aunt Claire is a woman with an extremely high sex drive, so it makes sense that she's still awake, masturbating. I press my ear against the door. Yes, she's masturbating. The sound is clear and she's trying to muffle her voice. Curiosity gets the better of me and I turn the doorknob. I figure that since I had already seen her naked, she'd be okay with letting me see a little more.

Sure enough, as the door opens, Aunt Claire is in bed with her nightgown lifted, shoving a huge dildo inside of her pussy. Even though she sees me enter, she keeps on going.

"Close the door, I don't want anyone to hear this."

I close the door, making sure not to disturb anyone at this hour.

"Are you always this horny?" I ask.

She looks at me while masturbating. "I'm an ordinary working woman."

"Do you need help?"

"The apple certainly doesn't fall far from the forbidden tree, does it?"

"I guess not."

She pulls the dildo out of her pussy. A trail of fluids hang from the tip of the sex toy and she puts it on the table next to her bed.

"Come here," she says. "Right between my legs."

When I get between her legs, I see her drooling pussy. The same pussy that mom sucked to completion earlier. Aunt Claire taps her clitoris with the same mischievous expression I saw on her face earlier. She wants to be fucked. She spreads her legs to invite me.

I pull my shorts down to reveal my cock. Even though mom had sucked me off earlier, I can still get hard for this. She pulls off her nightgown and gets naked. Her body is ready to have sex, she's wet between the legs, and her nipples are erect.

"Fuck me," she says. "Show me what kind of man you are."

The truth is, I've fantasized about my Aunt for years, but I never thought this would happen. Who does? I get on top of her and we start to fuck. She is extremely horny and we have to be quiet about this. God forbid anyone in the other rooms hear this. Our family would be ruined.

Aunt Claire uses her right hand and covers her mouth. Her teeth clench so she doesn't scream. Suppressing her moans and cries is a real challenge for her, especially since I'm shoving my cock as deep as possible. She pulls my head down and brings her lips to my ear to whisper.

"Do you want to know more about your mom?" she asks.

"Yes, always."

I'm still fucking her, but slower since I want to hear this. Her pussy is gushing with wetness as she thinks about their sisterly relationship.

"Your mother is the dirtiest smart-girl I've ever met in my life. She was a straight-A student and was always concerned about school. But I've always had the sense that there was a lot more to her. Something beneath the surface. I used to touch her, playfully at first, then sexually. Your mother would always be furious when I did that. One day I went to her bedroom, totally naked, and she couldn't believe it. She froze. I pulled her blanket, then I ate her pussy. Afterward I convinced her to eat mine."

"God, it's hard to believe my mom has that side to her. I never realized it until today, in the closet."

"My point exactly. Your mother has a secret side. She loves sex. She loves incest. As it turns out, she loves fucking and sucking off her family members. All you have to do is pry a little deeper. Now cum inside. Cum inside your aunt."

Our eyes are locked and we try to be quiet about this. Her voluptuous body feels warm and I'm certain her pussy has stained the bed with all the fluids she's leaking. I keep thrusting. She breathes harder. I flood her pussy with cum thinking about her provocative words. Aunt Claire has an orgasm around the same time. Our bodies form a wet mess that needs a good cleaning.

After a few moments of rest, she stands and reaches for tissue, pressing it between her legs to prevent cum from dripping onto the floor.

"Did you like fucking me?" she asks.

"Yeah, it is amazing. I never thought it would happen."

"Do you want to fuck me and your mother at the same time?"

"Mom would go ballistic if we tried. She was upset all day after everything that happened. But to be honest, I'd love to fuck her. It would be the perfect ending to this trip."

"Leave that to me," she says. "In the meantime, it's late. I'll use the bathroom first. You can wash yourself after. Don't worry, I'll be quick."

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" I ask.

"What for? Everyone is asleep."

After giving a faint shrug, Aunt Claire opens the bedroom door and walks ass naked down the hall to use the bathroom, holding a cum soaked tissue in her hand.

***

The next morning I'm outside with the rest of the family while lunch is being grilled. Well, almost everyone is outside, because my Mom and Aunt went missing a while ago. It was announced that lunch will be served within an hour. If my suspicions are correct, there's something going on between them, and I have to warn them before anyone else goes looking.

Neither of them are in the kitchen or living room. I look upstairs. Neither of them are in their bedrooms, either. But I notice the bathroom door is closed and I walk toward it. I hear faint noises inside as I approach.

I knock on the bathroom door. The shuffling noises stop.

"Who is it?" my aunt asks from inside.

"It's me."

I hear some whispers, followed by more shuffling.

"Is anyone else in the hallway?" my mother asks.

"No one's here. I'm alone."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,257 Followers
12