BUSTED and REDEEMED

Story Info
Hubby passes test and Wifey comes through with reward.
9.7k words
4.33
10.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 09/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Busted tells the story of how a husband's roving eye sets his hurt wife onto a path of jealousy and payback. The poor guy only looked at what was thrown in front of him, but still found their romantic winter getaway to a sunny clime transformed into an outrageous sexual adventure with lesbian lovers pegging his virgin ass. In this follow up, we learn what sparked Wifey's actions and see how Hubby manages to get his own.

As always, check the tags before reading. They may not only identify topics you like, but also warn you against those you don't like reading.

BUSTED and REDEEMED

Hubby passes test and Wifey comes through with reward.

Chapter 1

41-year-old businessman Randy Jensen lay still on the hotel room sofa as the blonde college girl, Shauna, knelt on the floor in front of him. The long, lean beauty, whom he still thought of as "Blondie," was licking the last of his semen from where he'd sprayed it on his cheek and chin. When she moved away, the handsome Chicagoan saw that her girlfriend "Brownie" (Abby, he reminded himself) was also sitting on the floor alongside the couch. The curvy brunette had already been in to lick up her own portion of man-cream and now ran her tongue around her pillowy DSLs, perhaps savoring the last of his salty flavor.

Blondie was to his right and Brownie to his left. Randy lifted his gaze and looked between the two. There he saw the woman who'd gotten to him first after his upside-down orgasm and had captured the lioness's share of his seed directly from his mouth. His wife, Ann, also 41. She had relinquished her place alongside the sofa and crawled back up into the armchair from which she'd just directed his masturbatory climax display for the three women.

Ann's feet were once again up on the edge of the coffee table in front of the chair, legs spread wide. However, she was no longer jamming a dildo in and out of her ass in the throes of her own simultaneous orgasm. Now, her fingers toyed idly with the inflamed lips of her cunt. Her eyes had the droopy look of deep satiation. The swollen condition of both labia and eyes made it very clear what she'd been up to over the hours her husband had been temporarily exiled to the Arizona desert.

The last half hour had been shocking, a mixture of both excitement and humiliation, as well as erotic pain and passion. Randy's dizzy mind was just now slowing its crazy spinning. A new, disturbing thought jumped onboard the Mad Tea Party ride in his head. His wife had cheated on him. Cheated on him physically with the two foxes she'd accused him of cheating on her with mentally. She'd cheated, right?

Now, Randy had to admit that he would have been onboard with this party, well, minus the pegging, without a second thought if Ann had asked him. But she hadn't asked. Yes, he was so far having a surprisingly good time, but did the ends justify the means? And what came next?

He curled up his Chicago-winter-pale body and rotated until he was able to slide down from the sofa to the floor between the two objects of the vacationing married couple's desires. He was never so glad for the robust regimen of yoga that Ann had drawn him into years back. He never could have pulled off such a smooth dismount, let alone the masturbatory shoulder stand of moments before, without the hours of stretches and poses on the thin mats in the yoga studio.

Randy Jensen stretched his arms out to his sides along the edge of the sofa cushions and the two young women moved into his embrace. He looked again into his wife's eyes and saw that they still gleamed, as if she had yet more illicit excitement in her.

The former college athlete turned his still fit body to the young beauty on his right, Shauna. He moved his hand behind her blonde head and leaned in for a lover's kiss. The first lover's kiss anyone other than Mrs. Jensen had received for more than 16 years. A gentle pressing of lips, followed by a teasing tongue. But the passion was still too high to go slowly for long. Soon their tongues were dueling, advancing and retreating, drawing the battle from one mouth to the other.

The Chicagoan felt Brownie, Abby, moving on his other side. She draped a leg over his and snugged her crotch up against him. He could feel her breath on his cheek as she leaned in to watch the kiss from up close. Her left hand had been resting on his abdomen; now it snaked upwards and played first with his nipple and then Blondie's. It went back and forth a few times, pulling and twisting, before latching onto his and tugging him around. Apparently, she was ready for her own kiss.

As Randy swiveled on his ass, his eyes passed over his wife. As an actuarial consultant, Ann was responsible for helping companies make financial decisions worth millions of dollars and she brought a serious, highly competent demeanor to her work. Perhaps even more so because she was a beautiful woman who didn't want anyone thinking she'd got to her level based on her looks. Randy could just imagine what various CEOs and CFOs around Chicago would think if they could see her now.

Ann was slouched deeply in the chair, bringing her ass to its edge. The fingers that had been teasing her labia were now stuck well up inside her, though still moving languidly. Her other hand was plucking at a nipple in imitation of the action in front of her. Randy was having trouble processing how his wife had done a complete 180 during the day. Yesterday she'd gone ballistic on him because he'd gotten hard watching the two young women play with each other in public in their bikinis and was still upset with him this morning. But now she was apparently getting off on him doing much more than just looking. The incongruity of her behavior surprisingly sparked a small coal of anger inside Randy and prompted him to push back against her dominatrix treatment of him.

Chapter 2

Ann Jensen had a look of rapture on her face; eyes locked on a scene that under other circumstances would have broken her heart. But under these circumstances, which she herself had initiated? Watching her husband make out with two beautiful women only half her age was continuing to fuel the longest stretch of eroticism she'd experienced in a decade. Maybe ever.

Midway between swapping Shauna's young lips for Abby's, Ann's husband gazed at her with an intensity that burned through the woman's orgasmic fog like a lighthouse beam. The sudden illumination frightened her a bit. Randy didn't look the way she felt, happy and excited. He looked kinda pissed, she thought. Of course, he had just been butt-fucked by three women. Ann figured she might have some 'splaining to do.

She also recognized that her highly competitive nature as a former high-level athlete herself, might have triggered an overreaction yesterday that could potentially damage their relationship. So, she mentally sighed in relief when, a moment later, the corner of Randy's mouth went up into a wicked sneer and he resumed his rotation until his mouth moved perfectly into union with Abby's, like a space shuttle latching onto a space station. Ann became certain that if she played the rest of this right, they would get through okay. This feeling was reinforced when she squeezed her nipple and clitoris hard and climaxed again.

The kiss with Abby managed to be even more loving and more passionate than the one with Shauna had been. The newness and wrongness of it added a whole extra layer and Randy might have just made out with the buxom brunette for another hour if another set of lips hadn't conspired to steal his attention.

Randy naturally thought his wife had gotten into some outrageous lesbian, maybe femdom thing with the two girls, especially when they all sodomized him. But he was having increasing doubts about the girls being pure lesbians. The blonde head now bobbing up and down in his lap was clearly not carrying out her first or even her tenth blowjob. Shauna had skills.

And, it turned out, so did Abby. While they were making out, the brunette's hand trailed down from his chest and across his firm belly, clearly on its way to his manhood. Instead of his brown short and curlies, however, she found her girlfriend's blonde tresses. Brownie broke off the best male kiss of her life to see what was going on. Once it registered, she dove in to join Shauna in loving on the cock she'd barely been able to keep away from while he was going through his wife's 'test'. She'd really wanted to jack him off while he'd been getting pegged. Jack him off right into her mouth.

Randy Jensen leaned back and spread his arms along the sofa cushions again. He looked down and watched in wonder as Shauna pulled her mouth off of his stiff rod but kept her hand on its swollen root. She was holding it straight up so that Abby could drop her mouth down over it before Randy even registered a change in temperature.

Sudden movement from across the room caught Randy's attention and he looked up. Ann had half-slid, half-fallen out of the armchair from the rigor of her finger-fucking. She was jammed between the front of the chair and the coffee table and impatiently pushed the table another foot to the side. Her fingers never left her pussy.

"Ladies," the ass-sore, stiff-cocked husband said as he placed his hands lightly on the tops of the girls' heads. "Can you please shift a bit so my wife can see my dick disappear into your beautiful mouths?"

The two twenty-year-olds turned their heads to look up at him, then followed his gaze across to the middle-aged woman they'd seduced earlier. They shared wicked smiles as they maneuvered their young, lithe bodies so they could approach Mr. Jensen's beautiful cock from its bodyside. The amazing parade of emotions that marched across Mrs. Jensen's face sent shudders through both young women. Shudders that ended up in their already quivering clits.

Randy was sad to lose the incredible optics of seeing the two beauties gobbling his meat, but he still had the even more incredible physical sensations running through his cock to enjoy. Plus, the vision of his wife melting into a puddle of orgasmic goo couldn't be topped. Especially when he saw the flashes of uncertainty and jealousy shining through like a flashlight moving behind the window blinds of a darkened room.

After a few glorious minutes, his hands returned to the two bobbing heads, took grips in the blonde and brown hair, and gently pulled back until they both turned to look up at him again.

"Excuse me ladies, time to have the other mouth in the room." He hinged forward at his hips and brought his head to theirs. "Although I am in no way done with your two beautiful mouths." He kissed Abby and then Shauna, before finally unbundling his body from theirs and getting to his feet. His cock poked out like the bowsprit on a yacht and it was aimed directly at his wife.

Ann Jensen scrambled up onto her knees, eyes locked on the pole of hard flesh. He's still hard, she thought. Had he ever gone soft? Sure, Randy was in great shape and could still go two times in a night, but not back-to-back like when they were in their twenties. And that had been a massive orgasm he'd just had. But the proof of his continued excitement was steadily bobbing toward her.

Randy realized Brownie and Blondie were crawling alongside him as he covered the few feet to where his wife waited, mouth already open and ready. They obviously wanted to see this action up close and personal. Then a whimper on his right drew his attention away from his target; it sounded more painful than passionate.

"I'm sorry," said Shauna. "I really need to pee, but I don't want to miss you fucking Mommy's mouth."

'Mommy's mouth'? Randy made a half turn toward the girl and stroked the short blonde hair.

"That's okay, baby. You go do what you have to do, and Mommy and Daddy will wait for you."

The tall, slender woman leapt to her feet and wrapped her arms around Randy. "Thank you, you're the best daddy ever." She turned and toddled toward the bathroom; thighs tightly clenched.

"Abby, love," said Randy, as he turned to the other young woman. "Why don't you go with your sister and relieve yourself as well. Mom and Dad will just have a little talk until you get back, okay?"

The sexy brunette stood, pressed her soft body up against the man's hard frame and turned her face up for a kiss. After long seconds of tongue wrestling, she finally pulled away. "Yes, Daddy." She turned to Ann. "Be good until we get back. Mommy." Then she skipped away after Shauna.

Chapter 3

Mr. Jensen turned to Mrs. Jensen. He gave a little lift of the head and she reached behind her for the armchair and eased herself up into it. He took a seat on the edge of the coffee table. He stared the question into her eyes. What the fuck?

"They are sisters, you know," she said, glancing to the bathroom door. "And they're my sisters too."

Randy figured they weren't doing incest role play just now and tilted his head to the side for her to continue.

"When I left you yesterday it was too early for dinner, so I decided to get a drink. I'd missed my time lying in the sun, so I went to the pool side of the bar and ordered a margarita. The same drink you'd been drinking while scoping out those two young girls."

Randy bit down lightly on the inside of a cheek to stop the knee jerk desire to defend himself.

"Then Shauna and Abby came up to the bar to get drinks. Abby had a pool wrap on and Shauna was wearing a cut-off sweatshirt over her bikini top. It was a Tri Pi sweatshirt."

Tri Pi was Ann's sorority when she was an undergraduate. Sisters.

"I introduced myself and we got to talking," said Ann. "It took a minute before Abby asked if I was part of the couple they'd seen earlier at the pool. I explained what happened and they got real apologetic."

Her eyes had remained looking distractedly toward where her sorority sisters had gone, now they turned back to Randy with a new emotion in them. When she spoke again, it struck the man as embarrassment.

"Long story short, as long as there are no kids around, they like to have fun and put on a little show. You weren't the only other person by the pool, so they hadn't targeted you or anything and you never registered as inappropriately interested, let alone creepy."

"So, after learning I really was an innocent bystander, you still decided to teach me a lesson by cheating on me with those "two young girls"."

"Cheating?"

"You had sex with someone other than me." Randy was on the verge of adding, Does it become forgivable because they were the same sex? I mean, how do I know what would have happened if they'd had a couple of guys with them when you all got together today? But he managed to mentally bite his tongue. It was certainly a talk they would have to have, but not before this party was over. He made a play to save the atmosphere.

"I mean," he grinned. "If they'd had some boyfriends hanging around, would you have been partying with them all day too?" He waggled his eyebrows as a semaphore that he was teasing.

Ann's face went blank. "Oh, God, no!" she insisted. "I would never...I mean, sure, this is crazy, but I...I swear, Randy, I'd never do that."

"Never do what?" asked Abby from behind Randy.

"I'd never screw another guy just to get back at him for...well, just for getting excited by you two."

"But it was okay to screw us?" asked Shauna from alongside her girlfriend.

"And not really for revenge, but because we excited you too," remarked Abby.

Randy was glad none of the women were looking at him just then because he was certain the shock of what he was hearing was showing. The girls got it! They got it and apparently agreed with him. The look that appeared on his wife's face told him that she was getting it too.

"Well, yeah, but that was different." Ann was floundering. When her eyes moved to his, Randy saw her face shift. Not into the self-serving look of false contrition of a guilty person caught out, but into the mortified doe-eyed look of a prankster whose practical joke has hurt someone in a way never intended.

Abby moved from Randy's side and perched on the arm of Ann's chair. Her head was above Ann's, so the confused wife couldn't see the young brunette's face as Abby looked back at Shauna and Randy with a leer.

Ah, thought Randy. The girl does get what it looks like but doesn't believe real cheating was ever Ann's intent.

The large-breasted beauty leaned down, put her mouth close to the older woman's ear, and spoke in a stage whisper clearly intended to be heard by everyone.

"Shh, baby, we're just messing with you. After all, it was all our fault. You were a good girl until we carried you back to sorority life. Why don't you go ahead and take your potty break, and Shauna and I will explain everything to Daddy."

Randy was in awe at how the mother-daughter vibe was being turned this way and that, these young vixens were dangerous. Magnificent and dangerous.

The brown-haired girl got to her feet and pulled Ann up with her. "Go ahead," Abby said again before giving Mrs. Jensen a kiss and a gentle push in the back toward the powder room. Ann shot a half-worried look at Randy, then crossed the room.

Chapter 4

When the bathroom door clicked close, Abby slid into Ann's place in the armchair, legs spread, knees bent, and heels up on the edge of the seat. Her luxurious curly bush shimmered with dampness. "It really was our fault," she purred, while petting her kitty.

Shauna took Abby's earlier perch on the arm of the chair and let one hand hang down idly on her sister's full breast. "When we heard the trouble you were in just from watching us putting on suntan lotion, we felt bad. We just like a little public adult playtime now and then. And even if we are fishing for a partner to join us, we never hook up with married guys."

"But married women are okay?" the man asked.

Abby laughed. "That's never actually happened before, so I can't say if we have a rule about it. Especially when it's a beautiful sorority sister."

"Anyway," resumed Shauna. "We stayed and had a drink—"

"Three drinks," interjected Abby. "But we did eat some wings and nachos too."

Shauna said, "We told Ann she shouldn't be too hard on you. It's not like you were sending us drinks or exposing yourself. By the time we broke up, I thought we'd gotten you off the hook."

"She didn't tell me about you two when she got back to the room," said Randy. "She just marched into the bedroom and closed the door. Then when I got back from dinner, I found myself relegated to the sofa."

"Yeah, we heard about that later," Abby said with a mixture of humor and sympathy. "She said she went straight to the bedroom so you wouldn't see how drunk she'd gotten."

Shauna said, "Then, the next morning, I guess her jealousy and confusion returned and she sent you out to the desert. Then, she called us to talk some more."

"Where one thing led to another," Abby cooed while pinching her clit.

Mr. Jensen was about to follow up on that comment when they heard the bathroom door open.

Soon, Mrs. Jensen had one knee on the coffee table behind her husband and wrapped her arms across his chest. "Are we okay, Baby?" she asked, while nuzzling his neck.

"I'm not sure yet," the man said. "I may have to wait and see how sore my butt is tomorrow before I can answer that question." The two naked young women draped across the armchair laughed. Randy felt Ann's grip twitch and she gave out a small, "Oh.".

"But for now, let me go take my own potty break." The lanky man rose to his feet, then took a little mercy on his wife by bending down and giving her a short, soft kiss on the lips before heading off to the large bathroom connected to the suite's bedroom.