BUSTED and REDEEMED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the well-appointed facility, Randy went straight into the shower stall and turned on the spray head at the end of the flexible hose. As he pissed on the floor of the stall, he turned the water spray against his backside. He was really glad he'd decided to take a dump in the hotel lobby bathroom before coming up to their suite. He'd obviously had no idea he was in for a pegging session; he'd just needed to go after being out hiking all day and had decided not to stink up their own bathroom upon his return. Talk about serendipity.

He replaced the spray head in its holder, squirted shower gel into his hands, and washed off the sweat and residue of the impromptu sex show, being sure to give his crotch and ass a good lathering.

After drying off, Randy went to his dopp kit on the large sink counter. He took out a small plastic container and chuckled at the even greater serendipity of the medications he'd decided to pack. Inside the container were the usual ibuprofen and antihistamines he traveled with, along with a few blue pills. Pills he'd cadged from his father's medicine chest.

His father never went into detail, but Randy knew the 64-year-old had started taking the ED medicine about three years previously. He'd also figured out that Pop wasn't using the full prescription each time but continued getting it refilled anyway. Wishful thinking on his old man's part?

When he and Ann had planned this week-long holiday getaway, there was a lot of insinuation that sex would be high on the agenda. Frequent, raunchy, vacation sex. To be sure he could live up to expectations and desires, Randy had helped himself to a few of his dad's pills. He'd read on the label that his dad was only to take a half a tablet, as needed. Randy had found the pill cutter and cut four pills into eight pieces; certain it would be more than enough for six overnights.

When he'd come in for his shower after discovering Ann and the girls going at it in their hotel room, Randy had gone ahead and popped one of the half-pills. The fact that his erection had barely waned between his ejaculation and the girls' going down on him, told him it was working. He considered taking a full pill now but didn't want to be caught with an erection that wouldn't go down, so only took another half-pill.

Randy walked out of the bathroom naked and ready to join the scrum of female bodies he expected to find in the living room. But the seating area where he had left the women had been vacated. Then he heard noise from across the room. The sliding door to the balcony was cracked open and he heard female voices. They hadn't turned on the balcony light, so he couldn't see them through the reflections on the glass of the door.

Chapter 5

When Randy stepped up to the opening, he could finally see the three women in the dying light of the day. He also immediately felt the change between day and night temperatures in the desert. Evidently so had the women, as all three were wrapped up. Ann in her full-length hotel bathrobe, Abby in a sofa throw, and Shauna in what looked like a spare blanket, probably from the bedding closet. Turning around, Randy saw his own bathrobe was still lying where he'd dropped it alongside the armchair. He quickly donned it and joined the women on the balcony.

"Why out in the chilly night air rather than the nice, warm living room? Or bedroom?" he asked suggestively.

"We thought you might like a little explanation," said Abby.

"And we need to do that out here?"

"Yes," said Shauna. "Because it includes this." She held up her hand. It held something small, that Randy couldn't make out. Until he registered the glowing red tip and the smell.

"Weed?"

Shauna put the small object, the joint, Randy could now see, to her lips and took a drag. Then she handed it off to Ann. His wife looked at him a bit nervously but didn't hesitate to accept the joint. Then she gave him a small smile before putting it to her lips and inhaling.

"When the three of us were talking over drinks yesterday," said Abby. "One thing we talked about was how college and sorority life have changed since Ann was in school." She accepted the joint from Randy's wife.

Shauna had released her own smoke in the meanwhile and picked up Abby's thread. Randy had already registered how in synch the two were. "The changes aren't all that many," she said. "The biggest appear to be how technology has made some things both easier and more dangerous—". She took the joint from Abby, but before taking another hit, she said, "And how much easier it is to get good weed and smoke it without worrying about getting busted." The other two women giggled.

"Technology and weed," Randy repeated blankly.

"Today's technology makes it easier to meet a wide range of people and find out where the action is," answered Abby. "But it also makes it easier for private shit to go far more public than you'd ever hope for. That's one reason we decided to vacation away from where tons of students from our area were going."

"And besides Arizona being relatively discrete and wonderfully warm, weed is also legal here," Shauna said after exhaling. "And apparently much more powerful than in Ann's day," she added, which made Mrs. Jensen giggle as she tried to take in her second hit. As Ann struggled to save her smoke, she held the joint out to her husband.

"Anyway," said Abby, "today the three of us ended up in our room to try out this fine Arizona ganja and we talked about how Ann was still feeling jealous and insecure about what happened at the pool yesterday."

"Can you believe this sexpot thought that maybe she wasn't attractive enough for you anymore?" asked Shauna.

Randy hadn't smoked dope in so long that he took only a small hit, but still had trouble holding it in. Especially after hearing about how they'd discussed him being in the doghouse.

"But she also told us that you'd said you love her so much that you could be naked with us in a room and not even think about touching us," purred Abby. She'd been holding the sofa throw closed in front of her body but now let it fall open, so her breasts, belly, and pussy were displayed.

Shauna followed her sister's lead and rearranged her blanket so it draped over her shoulders and back and hung open like curtains in front. She ran her hands up over her small, perfectly shaped tits. "Even as much as you enjoyed looking at us, you could certainly keep your hands to yourself." Her fingers teased her nipples the way her voice teased Randy.

"Unless I gave my permission for you to do more," Ann said, a little cattily.

Randy wisely said nothing. He just went for another, slightly longer hit on the joint.

"So, Shauna suggested we should put you to the test," chuckled Abby.

"Me? I thought it was your idea?" protested the young blonde.

"Well, whoever thought it up, I thought it sounded like a good idea," said Ann. Then she hunched up her shoulders. "I have to admit, I was pretty fucked up by then. The shit they have today really does blow the doors off of what we used to smoke in college."

Randy couldn't argue with that. The smoke had been way smoother than he remembered, making him expect it to be weak. But it didn't feel weak.

Now he had to ask a question that risked derailing things, even though he'd told himself to stay chill and just enjoy the ride.

"How did deciding to tempt me evolve into playing with each other and then abusing me?"

"You mean fucking each other and then raping you?" said Shauna, sending her and Abby into peals of laughter.

Ann looked even more chagrined. "It's really strong dope."

Chapter 6

The girls must have registered the disturbed look on the older man's face, because again moving almost as one, they glided up to him with their make-shift coverings still hanging open and exposing their young, nubile bodies.

Shauna took the joint from Randy's fingers and stubbed it out in an ashtray on a small table. Abby undid his robe tie and took hold of his cock. He was soft and shrunken from cold and confliction, so she gripped him gently to lead him back into the living room. She didn't stop there, however, but kept walking toward the bedroom. As they crossed the space, Shauna put her hands on their boy toy's shoulders from behind and peeled his bathrobe down his arms, letting it fall to the floor. Her blanket had hit the parquet tile first.

Ann was last through the sliding door and closed it behind her. When she saw her lesbian lover's and her husband's coverings drop, she shed her own bathrobe. Her naked body was very much like the tall, slender Shauna's, only with softer hips and larger breasts. The 41-year-old beauty drifted in the wake of the others.

Inside the bedroom, Abby used Randy's reviving man-handle to swing him in an arc toward the king-sized bed. The backs of his legs came up against the mattress and he sat on the edge. The young brunette shrugged off the sofa throw, giving the Chicago man a full-on image of her plush body. His cock lurched.

Abby went smoothly to her knees between his feet; her hands on his thighs for balance and to open his legs wider.

"I have to admit that we took advantage of your wife after we got her stoned." Her small hands slid up his thighs to his crotch, where one cupped his balls and the other aimed his growing erection toward her open, descending mouth.

Shauna had moved up behind her girlfriend and now gathered the brown hair together behind Abby's neck with one hand. The other she rested on the back of the brunette's head. Not really pushing, just going with Brownie's flow.

The blonde said, "We should probably feel bad about sucking her into our gaycation, but speaking for myself, I can't really say I do. I guess it's just another sign of the current decline of Western civilization."

Shauna's Major was journalism, but her Minor, and her true love, was Philosophy.

"Gaycation?" said Randy, suddenly distracted from a blowjob he didn't dare tell his wife was fucking amazing.

Abby giggled around his cock and Shauna chuckled before answering.

"We were talking about where to go on our winter break and our boyfriends were both voting for going skiing. We go to school in Michigan and Abby and I wanted to get away from the fucking snow and cold, not go looking for more of it."

The curvy cocksucker shivered theatrically, while never breaking her rhythm.

Shauna, however, did break stride in her narrative with a gasp and a bending forward at the waist. Randy looked to her side and realized that his wife had gone to her knees behind the naked young woman and had apparently planted her face in Blondie's ass. Randy wondered which hole Ann's tongue was teasing.

Shauna bent a bit deeper at the waist and her hands left Abby's head and slid over her shoulders and down to the large, firm breasts. Brownie purred around the married man's cock.

"Gaycation," Randy repeated, although he really didn't care all that much anymore. He didn't know how a lesbian got to be such a good cocksucker, but he was slipping back under Abby's fellatio spell and happy to do so.

"I suppose you probably think we're lesbians," said Shauna, picking the man's brain enough to gain some of his attention. "We're actually straight. Or emotionally straight and physically bi, I guess would be more accurate."

Abby finally joined the conversation, although her hands didn't miss a beat in picking up the rhythm from her mouth. "I love eating Shauna's sweet pussy," she said. "But I love it best when one of our boyfriends is railing me from behind." Her mouth returned to his prick, going down until she was kissing his pubes. Randy groaned. Oh, most definitely magnificent and dangerous.

Shauna gave out a groan of her own as a woman only two years younger than her own mother wormed the tip of her tongue through the blonde's backdoor. When she could speak again, she said, "You can probably tell we're a very tight group and we'll swap or do a foursome a few times a month."

Now it was Ann's turn to moan from the sheer raunchiness of what she was hearing. It was these kinds of revelations, along with way too much happy smoke for one so out of practice, that had raised her libido and twisted her sense of humor until she'd decided on her outrageous revenge for Randy.

The happily married but still sexually alive woman swiveled on her ass and worked her way backwards between the young blonde's long legs until she could suck the girl's pussy from the front. That put her back-to-back with Abby and the pressure pushed the brunette all the way down on Randy's cock again.

The stunned husband was damned glad to learn that while the Viagra was helping him stay hard, it wasn't rushing his second orgasm. He wanted to enjoy this as long as he could.

The blowjob, however, was apparently over.

Chapter 7

Abby pulled her slobbering mouth off Randy's cock and slid her hands until she was gripping his legs behind the knees. When she lifted, the man got the message and slid backwards until he was lying flat with only his feet hanging off the edge of the bed. The brunette followed him until she was straddling his thighs.

"Shauna," she said.

The two definitely were well-practiced at this, thought Randy, as he watched Blondie ease away from his wife's mouth and pick up the gear bag she'd apparently scooped up on her way into the bedroom. She reached in, pulled out a small object, and brought it to her mouth. The condom package was quickly open, and Shauna scrambled alongside the two lovers on the bed and rolled the prophylactic down over the married man's throbbing pole.

While she waited, Abby said, "So, we decided the boys would go to the mountains and the girls would go to the desert and we'd all spend a whole week as homos." She laughed when she saw the man's eyebrows go up to his hairline.

Shauna saw it too. "What?" she said as she gloved him. "Did you think that during our foursomes that only the girls would do some gay stuff? When you're there to play, you don't ignore half the toys in the sandbox, do you?"

Randy's body went rigid. His cock likely would have done the opposite if it hadn't been operating under chemical support. Their boyfriends were apparently bi, or bi-curious, or bi-adventurous, or whatever the term of the day was. And these girls had each just fucked his ass. What the hell did they think of him?

Abby reached a hand behind Shauna's head and pulled the blonde beauty in for a deep kiss. When they broke apart, she turned her gaze to Randy's bulging eyes. "But while I have been enjoying the hell out of our Sapphic week, including the strap-on, I have to admit I've been missing the real thing more than I realized."

She scooted forward until her groin was directly above where her girlfriend held the hard cock straight up. As she lowered herself and took the steel rod inside of her, Abby sighed, "I guess I'm a failure as a lesbian."

Randy Jensen's eyes rolled back in his head as his neck arched and his mouth fell open in a long, slow groan. The girl was so damned tight!

Shauna giggled from somewhere above his torso. "And I think Daddy's a failure as a queer. His face never looked like that while we were pegging him. It's like he skipped the dying part and went straight to heaven."

Randy was reveling in the incredible feeling emanating from his groin when movement over his face made him open his eyes. He was more than happy to see a gaping, hairless pussy moving just inches away from his awed and adoring stare.

"Ohh, Daddy, you like girls, not boys, don't you?" cooed Shauna as she swung a leg over the 41-year-old's head and straddled his face.

For an answer, Randy Jensen reached up, grabbed the slim, strong thighs, and pulled the wet gash down hard on his mouth. So fucking sweet and tangy.

The Chicagoan couldn't believe this was happening to him. He couldn't believe his wife was not only allowing it but had set it all up. And speaking of his wife, he really couldn't believe how much munching on Shauna was like eating Ann herself. Sure, his wife's bush wasn't trimmed to just a landing strip, but the long legs, the flat belly, and the delicate pink petals of the flower above him were wonderfully familiar. It was as if he'd gone back in time and hooked up with his wife when she was only twenty.

But Randy wasn't lapping at Ann's magically reverse-aged pussy, because his still-41-year-old wife was right there, getting busy at his crotch. She was joining her brunette next-generation sorority sister in loving on her husband's cock. She kneeled close alongside their joined hips and reached her right hand behind and below to cup Randy's balls, while her left went in front to work Abby's clit.

Shauna had mounted the man's face in a reverse cowgirl position so that she could watch Abby ride the well-formed penis. When the older, darker-haired blonde (Is that how I'll look in twenty years? I could be happy with that.) moved in to start a dual handjob, the 20-year-old blonde's excitement level jumped, and she adjusted her position to keep her clit where Mr. Jensen could zero in on it with lips and tongue. Which he did.

"Oh, Abby, Daddy's going to make me come," she whimpered.

"And Mommy and Daddy are making me come," her sister replied.

The air was thick with the smell of young, hot pussy and the sounds of squelching cunt as Abby bounced harder and faster up and down, while Shauna ground her swollen clit against Daddy's stiffened tongue. Ann gave up her grip on Randy's jewels so she could concentrate on maintaining contact with Abby's joy button as it rose and fell. Soon the sounds of wetness were overcome by the sounds of wails and moans as the sisters gave in to their fantasy parents' attentions.

Chapter 8

Randy was close to coming himself and nearly clutched Abby's hips to keep her in place when he felt her beginning to fall to the side. Then a stronger desire to keep this vacation adventure going overruled his first instinct and he let her go. Brownie fell to the right, onto her side on the bed and Blondie mirrored her move so that the sorority sisters ended up face to face, lips and tongues reaching for each other haphazardly.

Mother Jensen's head dropped over Daddy Jensen's raging cock as soon as their daughter abdicated her throne. She swallowed until she had the entire condom-clad length pressing into her throat. Then she pulled back, savoring the leftover pussy slime as she squeegeed it off with her tight lips. Ann kept her head going up, until it came off her husband's cock long enough to remove the condom. Then she went down again, trying to get it as deep as it had just been in that young girl's pussy.

The very idea of blasting his load down Ann's throat straight after fucking that tight, college snatch would likely have made Randy explode all by itself. But the idea coupled with his wife's near-desperate fellatio? No contest.

"Oh, fuck, here it comes," he moaned.

From near his left hip, two young female voices whispered huskily. "Take it, Mommy, take it." "Swallow it all."

Ann took two more quick, hard drops into her throat, then pulled back until only the top of the throbbing prick remained inside her mouth. Her fingers made a tight ring around the shaft and jerked short and fast. She was already swallowing as the first blast erupted and she kept on greedily sucking until she was sure not a drop was left in his nuts.

"Oh, fuck, Mommy. That was so damned hot!" said Shauna.

"Kiss me, Mommy," begged Abby.

Ann dragged her lips slowly over the head until they came loose with a pop. She turned toward her 'daughter' and thrust out her tongue with its last remaining morsel of Daddy's seed. Abby bobbed her head for it like a baby bird.

While the older woman and the young brunette made out passionately across the man's groin, the young blonde gripped the mostly still turgid penis by its root and angled it so she could get her mouth over it. She sensed and tasted the coating of Dad's semen and Mom's saliva, and it made her suck the veiny shaft all the more. The artificially juiced prick hardened up again.