All Comments on 'Busted by My Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 02'

by Marty Fisher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET IT

He wants to suck cock but just needs to feel he's being forced to do it. The threat doesn't have to be logical...he just needs an excuse to do what he wants to do. Give the author a break. I think it's hot!!! And I'm looking forward to the bachelor party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
let it out

some of us are forced into the homosexual sex but dont want the lifestyle ..not everyone wants to be outted because they are addicted to dick. I cant wait for the next one!

SabaGoddessOfSexSabaGoddessOfSexabout 15 years ago
Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot

I am looking forward to the next installment of this incredibly hot story. I love reading about things like this and I am really looking forward to reading more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

goood storyyy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love my sister too

Your story was so hot because it really hit home with me. I too have had hot sex with my sister. She caught me dressed in her sexy clothes and she then kissed me and sucked my cock. She called her boyfriend over to the house and I then sucked his big cock and let him fuck my man-pussy.

I wish my sister has a bachelorette like the one in your story. I will be the center of attention and I would love to suck a big cock in front of many women watching me and taking pictures. I can't wait !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Ewwwwwww fuck ewwww ewwww ewww you people are fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

This is realy hot

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
fantastic

Love this story. I often dream about sucking a big juicy cock in front of my sister, my wife, my mother, and any other women who they know. I want all of them to know that I'm a sissy cocksucking faggot CD bitch.

Please continue. I can't wait to read about the bachelor party.

WetdirtysmileWetdirtysmileabout 2 years ago

What a wonderful turn of events!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarty Fisher@Marty Fisher
192 Followers
Married in-control straight-appearing male in the light but a closeted submissive bisexual who loves to be dominated and used for pleasure by women or well-hung young men (but I certainly wouldn't turn away and older alpha male either). I also have a real soft spot for BBCs cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES