Busted! Ch. 03

Story Info
Son scores a threesome with two moms.
7.1k words
4.57
24.1k
40

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,066 Followers

Please enjoy the third chapter of my story. It is a work of fiction, intended for adult readers. All characters are adults, eighteen or older, and unusually horny.

This story belongs in the Incest/Taboo category. However, besides her son, his friend, and his mother, Mom is into Toys and Anal Sex. If this appeals to you, please read on!

In Chapter 02, Aggie agreed to let Herschel bring over Friday's game book to review with Joel. Realizing that the boys missed out on the cheerleader's after practice blowjobs, she made up for it with a little cheerleading of her own.

Taylor VanCannon.

*****

Joel tapped lightly on the door to his mother's office. "Mom?"

"It's open, Honey," Aggie said, relieved to hear it wasn't her husband knocking the door.

"Hey, Mom," he said, walking around her large mahogany desk and standing behind her; he rested his hands on her shoulders. "Were you and Dad fighting?"

She rolled her shoulders and took a deep breath. "Your hands feel good... knead my muscles with your fingers."

He used his thumbs to dig into the knotted muscles of her neck. "Like this?"

"Yes," she mumbled, turning her head from side to side to loosen up her neck. Her long blond hair brushed over his forearms with each turn of her head.

"Are you going to tell me what's going up with you and dad?"

She sighed. "It was nothing... he's pissed that I didn't finish a proposal for our new client."

"What did you tell him?"

She reached back and gave his soft cock a gentle squeeze through his shorts. "I told him the truth... I told him I was too busy fucking you and Herschel to work on his damn proposal."

His hands froze on her shoulders. "Mom!"

"Relax," she said, "I told him dealing with your football injury distracted me from working on his proposal."

He slipped his hands inside the front of her sundress and cupped her breasts. "Fuck, Mom," he said, squeezing them. "You had me going for a second."

"That feels so good," she said, covering his hands with hers and pressing them into her breasts. "But it means we'll have to be a little more circumspect when he's around."

He chuckled as he tweaked her firm nipples. "Is he gone?"

"He had a tee time at the club... so he'll probably stay late for dinner."

He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "So, are you going to work on his proposal... or can you spare some time for me?"

She rolled her head back and gazed into his eyes, then got to her feet and nudged her chair aside. "What do you think?"

He slipped his hands under her sundress and massaged the luscious globes of her ass.

"Good answer," she said, wiggling her ass as he dug his fingers into her crack. "Want to bend me over?"

"Uh-huh," he said, turning her towards her desk.

She planted her elbows on the desk and arched her back.

He flipped up her dress and slipped his fingers inside her black satin panties. "You're wet."

"I wonder why?" she replied, parting her legs to make room for his probing fingers. "Push my panties down".

After rolling her panties down her long legs, he stroked the inside of her soft thighs, then slipped a finger between the wet folds of her pussy lips.

"Nice," she said, glancing over her shoulder to see him staring down at her ass. "Want a better look?"

He nodded enthusiastically and dropped to his knees, tenderly kissing the naked cheeks of her ass. "Can I open you up?"

She giggled. "Isn't that the whole point?"

He pushed open her ass cheeks, exposing her hairy crack to his wanton eyes. "Fuck, Mom," he said, "your ass looks so..."

She gave her ass another wiggle. "Inviting?"

He nodded his head.

"Lick me," she said, squeezing her sphincter as if winking at him with her asshole.

He slipped his thumb into her cunt, then licked her ass crack from top to bottom.

"Mmmm," she cooed. "That feels so good... now rim me with the tip of your tongue."

He moved back and took one last look at her tight little pucker while he continued fucking her with his thumb. Before diving back in, he unbuckled his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock.

"Ohhh," she moaned as the tip of his tongue traced a tiny circle around her asshole. "Are you hard?"

"Uh-huh," he said. "Are you ready for me?"

"Almost," she said, "your tongue feels so good I don't want you to stop."

He drew his thumb out of her cunt and pressed it against her clit while he continued teasing her asshole with the tip of his tongue.

"Okay, okay," she moaned. "Now I want your cock."

He got to his feet and rubbed the head of his cock along her wet gash until he found her entrance. "Ready?"

"Yes," she said, shoving herself back onto his stiff cock.

He moaned as he slid deep into her velvety cunt.

She took a deep breath as her son's cock filled her cunt. "Fuck me... nice and slow."

"Mom," he said, somewhat plaintively. "Can I flip you over so I can watch my cock slide into your pussy?"

"Of course," she said, sliding off his cock and hopping up on the desk. She wiggled out of her sundress and tossed it aside, then leaned back, propping herself up on her elbows.

He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs open, locking his eyes on hers as he thrust his cock back into her waiting cunt.

She gazed into his wanton eyes and smiled. "Go ahead... look down."

He glanced down at his cock buried in her hairy muff. "I never tire of looking at your pussy."

She chuckled. "And I never tire of riding your cock."

He grinned at his lustful mother and gently pumped her with his cock, giving her what she wanted.

"Oh yeah," she moaned, tossing her head back and jutting out her breasts as his body slapped against hers. "Pinch my nipples."

Remembering her proclivity for nipple clamps, he reached out and firmly tweaked her hard nipples.

"Ouch," she cried out, surprised by her son's aggressive move.

"Too much?"

She shook her head and locked her legs around his waist. "You caught me by surprise... keep it up."

He tightened his grip on her nipples and gave them a firm tug while pounding his cock into her as hard as he could.

She winced, her expression a mix of pain and pleasure.

"More?"

She nodded. "Pinch my clit."

He bit down on his lower lip and ran his thumb along the top of her gash until he found her hard little button.

"Aaaragh," she shrieked as he rolled her clit between his thumb and forefinger, sending her over the edge.

He eased up, watching his mother's face contort with pleasure as a powerful orgasm rocked her convulsing body.

"Enough," she said, finally slapping her son's hand away from her clit.

He massaged her breasts as her body went limp. "I love watching you come."

She smiled back at him. "I was a little distracted... I didn't feel you come."

He shrugged his shoulders.

"That's a first," she said, gazing into his eyes. "What happened?"

"Not sure."

She eyed him suspiciously. "Did you jack off before coming in here?"

He mumbled something unintelligible, unable to hide the crimson flush spreading over his face.

She giggled. "Why didn't you come get me?"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Dad..."

She grinned. "Okay, I guess that's a good excuse. Are you gonna tell me what got you wound up?"

"I was talking to Herschel—"

She pressed a finger to his mouth and pushed him out of her with her feet. "Hold that thought while we switch places."

He kicked off his pants and leaned back against the desk. "Are you gonna blow me?"

After retrieving her chair, she sat down and faced his hard cock. She licked the underside of his shaft, savoring the taste of her musky juices. "I will... but first I want to hear what you were about to say."

"Okay," he said, placing his feet on the armrests of the chair and spreading his legs for his mother. "Herschel and I were playing Call of Duty this morning."

She gave his balls a firm squeeze.

"Fuck, Mom," he said, raising his voice. "What was that for?"

"Get to the point... tell me what turned you on."

"All right, all right," he said defiantly. "But instead of yanking on my balls, try sucking on them."

She rubbed the head of his cock with her thumb and winked at her son. "Is this about Herschel's mom?"

"Suck first," he said, "then I'll tell you."

She ducked down and took one of his balls into her mouth, rolling it from side to side with her tongue.

"Oh yeah," he said. "Keep that up."

"Talk," she said, spitting out his ball.

"After Coach dumped Raven, she developed a sudden interest in the details of Herschel's love life."

She gazed up into her son's eyes. "Jeez, Joel... you're gonna have to give me more than that. Is Herschel fucking his mother?"

He chuckled. "You get right to the point."

"So, is she?"

"Not quite," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "But he let it slip that you filled in for the cheerleaders last Thursday."

Aggie arched an eyebrow. "She knew about the cheerleaders?"

"Yeah," he said, "apparently Coach liked to wind her up with tales of the cheerleaders doing with the team after practice."

"Keep talking," she said, taking his other ball into her mouth.

"Well," he said, "she got horny listening to Herschel's tale about...you know, the night we both fucked you."

She giggled. "That was bold... how did she take it?"

He said it really turned her on.

"Enough to do something about it?"

"At first she was just rubbing herself... but Herschel convinced her to let him go down on her."

"Did she spread her legs for him?"

"Oh yeah," he said, grinning from to ear. "He said her pussy is even hairier than yours."

"Did he get her off?"

"Oh yeah," he said, "and she's even nosier than you are."

"Sweet," she said. "Did she reciprocate?"

"You mean blow him?"

She scowled at her son. "Of course I mean blow him... did she suck his gigantic cock?"

"No... she wouldn't go that far, but she helped him jack off."

"Did he come?"

"All over her tits... and a little on her face."

"Nice," she said, stuffing both his balls into her mouth and working them around her mouth with her tongue.

"Oh my god, Mom," he moaned. "That feels so hot." He wrapped his fingers around his cock and stroking it while she sucked his balls.

Curious, she spit his balls out of her mouth. "Were you fantazing about fucking Herschel's mom when you jacked off earlier?"

"Maybe," he said, tugging on his hard cock. "You should call her... maybe you could make that fantasy come true."

"Tempting," she said, licking the underside of his balls. Sensing he was getting close, she asked, "Want me to rim your ass?"

"Fuck yeah," he said, drawing his knees to his chest to expose his ass crack.

Aggie lifted his balls and gave his tight little pucker a flick with her tongue. "You like that?"

"Oh yeah," he said, pumping his cock even faster. "Don't stop now."

She circled his asshole with the tip of her tongue, increasing the pressure as she zeroed in on this tight hole.

"Mom," he screeched, "You're gonna make me come."

Rather than answer her son, she pressed harder with the tip of her tongue, forcing open his tight asshole.

"Ungggnnnnhhhh," he shouted, as cum erupted from the head of his cock, splattering against his chin as he stroked out his gooey load.

Aggie got to her feet and licked the length of his spent cock, teasing out one last dollop of cum. "Want me to clean up this mess?"

He smiled as he watched with fascination as his mother toyed with his cum as she licked him clean.

*****

Aggie held a finger to her lips, making sure Joel got the message as she dialed Raven's number, then punched the speaker button so he could listen in on the call.

"Hello."

"Hi, Raven," she said, "It's Aggie... hope I'm not disturbing you."

"Not at all," she said, "it's good to hear from you... In fact, I'm glad you called."

Aggie chuckled and winked at her son. "Really, calling you was Joel's idea."

"I see," Raven said cautiously. "I take it Herschel has been talking to him."

Aggie gazed up at her son and gave him a warm smile. "We were just discussing that very subject."

Raven cupped her breast and gave her hard nipple a squeeze. "Is he on the line?"

"Hi Mrs. C," Joel said.

Raven parted her legs and slid her fingers inside her tight yoga pants. "Hey, Joel, please, call me Raven. If you two were discussing me and Herschel, I can only imagine what you two have been up to... want to fill me in?"

Aggie chuckled. "Depends. Is this turning you on?"

Raven slid a finger up into her wet cunt. "You know it is... can I ask you something?"

"Shoot," Aggie said, grinning at her son.

"Did you fuck Joel this morning?"

Aggie chuckled. "Jealous?"

"I am now," she said wistfully. "Tell me about it."

"More like he fucked me," Aggie replied gleefully. "But I have to confess, the strangest thing happened... he didn't get off."

"Really," Raven said, "that's hard to believe. What happened?"

Aggie winked at her son. "Apparently you were on his mind... it must have been quite a distraction."

Joel blushed. "Mom!"

"I'm flattered," Raven said, flicking her clit with her fingertip. "I wish I was there."

"Me too," Joel chimed in. "Herschel tells me you let him jack off all over your tits."

"Mmmm," Raven cooed, "I remember it well."

"Tell me," Aggie said, "how come you held back with Herschel... especially after letting him go down on you?"

Raven sighed. "I just couldn't bring myself to cross that line... even though I could barely restrain myself. By the way, it was delicious... Herschel has a magical tongue."

"Tell me about it," Aggie chimed in.

Raven replied, "Did both of them really fuck you... at the same time?"

"They did," Aggie said. "You sound like you're ready to come."

"Is it that obvious?"

"Go for it... imagine yourself riding Herschel's monster cock while Joel is fucking your ass... just like they did with me."

"Oh my god," Raven screeched, gasping for breath. "I want that so-o-o bad."

"Come for me... come now!" Aggie demanded.

"Us," Joel corrected his mother. "Come for us!"

Raven shrieked uncontrollably as a powerful orgasm cascaded through her rigid body.

Joel grinned and gave his mother a high five. "Nice job," he whispered while they listened to Raven's noisy orgasm.

"Whew," Raven said, catching her breath. "That was unexpected."

"There's more where that came from," Aggie said, grinning at her son. "We should get together."

"Tempting," Raven replied. "What do you have in mind?"

"Nothing like the present," Joel said. "Can you and Herschel come over now?"

Raven giggled. "I'd love to, but Herschel is at tutoring... he won't be home for several hours."

"Tutoring?" Joel asked.

"Yeah," Raven replied, "He didn't want you to know... his grades aren't the best."

"Well," Joel said, "it's a well kept secret... he never told me about problems with his grades."

"Yeah, let's keep it that way," Raven said. "Besides, I'm up to my eyeballs on a project for him."

"What's that?" Aggie asked.

"Herschel talked me into getting him a Murphy bed... so he could make his bedroom look more like a small apartment. It was delivered this morning, and I've been working on getting it assembled. I wanted to surprise him."

Joel glanced at his mother. "We've got nothing going on this afternoon. Want some extra help?"

Raven chuckled. "Yeah... but you two might be more of a distraction than a help, if you know what I mean."

Aggie scowled at her son. "Raven, can you hold on for a second?"

"Sure," Raven said, suspecting that Joel may have spoken out of turn.

Aggie punched the mute button on the phone. "Fuck, Joel... you know I have to get this goddamn proposal finished."

Joel held up his hand to cut her off. "Come on, Mom. That's not fair... you got to fuck Herschel... don't mess this up for me. I really want to fuck Raven."

She grinned and licked her lips. "You really have the hots for her, don't you?"

Joel sensed his mother's resolve crumble. "If you saw her, you would too."

Aggie's jaw dropped, shocked that her son would suggest such a thing.

"I'm serious, Mom," Joel said, unable to hide his excitement. "I'd even give you first crack at her... if you let me watch."

Aggie arched her brow, trying to imagine herself going down on Raven... and vice versa.

"Come on, Mom," he pleaded, "you know you want to do it." Before she could say no, he released the mute button. "Good news, Raven," he said. "Mom and I can be there in an hour."

Raven giggled. "Fantastic... I should be ready for a break by the time you get here."

*****

"Hey," Raven said, opening the door wearing skintight black yoga pants with a matching crop top that exposed her ripped ebony midriff. She wore her jet black hair in a frizzy pony tail. "Welcome... come in."

Aggie entered the home, followed by her son, and stepped into Raven's open arms. Towering over her, Aggie dipped her head and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Hey," Joel said, "can I get a hug too?"

Aggie rolled her eyes as Raven stepped back to acknowledge Joel's presence.

"Of course," Raven said, grinning. "It's the least I could do after the generous hospitality your mom showed Herschel. Come over here."

Joel snickered at the oblique reference to the fact that Herschel got to fuck his mom. He gave Raven a not-so-subtle wink and drew her in tight. Like his mother, he also towered over Raven's petite body.

Raven giggled and returned Joel's hug, wrapping her arms around his muscular body. Feeling his bulging cock, she said, "You're so strong... and hard."

Encouraged, Joel reached down and cupped her ass cheeks. "Are you ready for a break?"

She arched an eyebrow and pressed herself into his growing erection. "I am now."

Emboldened, Aggie moved around behind Raven and wrapped her arms around both of them. "I like the sound of that... are you ready to fuck my son?"

Raven let out a barely audible moan as Joel's fingers dug into her ass. "You get right to the point, don't you?"

Aggie slipped her hands between them and cupped Raven's breasts, giving them a firm squeeze. "Thanks for understanding... it's all Joel's been talking about."

Raven smiled and reached back to rub Aggie's crotch through her dress. "Are you two a package deal?"

"Joel certainly hopes so," Aggie said, slipping both hands down the front of Raven's yoga pants. "In fact, he's hoping you and I will put on a little show for him... isn't that right, Joel?"

"Ahhh," Raven cooed, as Aggie's fingers found their way between her wet pussy lips. She returned the favor, blindly fishing her hand under Aggie's dress and inside her lacy black panties. "Sounds... decadent."

Eager for more, Joel slipped both hands inside Raven's yoga pants and dug his fingers into her ass crack. "I'm not sure I can wait."

Aggie chuckled and nudged her son out of Raven's embrace. "You'll have too... I'm not about to turn back now."

"I've got just the place," Raven said, untangling herself from their groping hands. "We can break in Herschel's new Murphy bed."

*****

"Nice," Aggie said, admiring Raven's handiwork. The newly assembled Murphy bed was open and neatly made with fresh sheets. "What's in the other boxes?"

Raven nodded to the ones on the left. "That's the desk that attaches to the Murphy bed, and the other box is the dresser. I was hoping you two could help me put them together."

Joel gave her a worried look. "Now?"

Raven giggled and rolled her eyes. "Of course not... I meant after we take a break." She took Aggie by the hand and led her to the edge of the bed. Glancing back at Joel, she said, "Pull up a chair and tell me what you have in mind."

A relieved Joel scooted a chair close to the bed and took a seat. "Surprise me."

tv46
tv46
1,066 Followers