Busted! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aggie laughed and draped her arm over Raven's shoulders. With her free hand, she reached under Raven's crop top and fondled her breasts.

"Mmmm," Raven cooed, instantly aroused by Aggie's touch. She turned her head towards Aggie and licked her lips, inviting a kiss.

Aggie grabbed Raven's ponytail and pulled her close, eager to plant her lips on Raven's.

Raven parted her lips, inviting Aggie in.

Their tongues tangled in a prolonged kiss as Joel watched their hands explore each other's bodies. Getting impatient, he said, "Let me see Raven's tits."

Raven maintained her lip lock with Abbie as she wiggled out of her crop top and tossed it aside. She then slid Aggie's sundress off her shoulders and shimmied it down her body.

Raven reached for Aggie's large breast and discretely rolled her hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

"Ahhh," Aggie cooed as she returned the favor, cupping Raven's smaller breasts.

Aggie's breasts were a handful for Raven's small hands. She eagerly caressed them, lifting each enormous globe as she alternated between them.

Joel leaned back in his chair and squeezed his growing cock through his baggy pants. Unable to see any panty lines under Raven's tight yoga pants, he was pretty sure she'd gone commando. "That's so hot, Raven... bend over and show me your ass."

Raven reluctantly broke off their kiss and glanced at Aggie, feeling a little self conscious about exposing herself to Joel's greedy eyes.

Aggie rolled her eyes. "What can I say? He's got a fetish for assholes."

"I see," Raven said, lowering her hand to Aggie's generous ass. After a moment's hesitation, she relented. "Sounds kinky... shall I go first?"

Aggie turned her back to her son as she knelt on the bed. Taking Raven's hand, she said, "Let's do it together."

"Okay," Raven said, glancing down at Joel's crotch. "I'll do it. But first I want to see his cock."

Joel's baggy shorts and boxers hit the floor before Raven even finished her demand.

Aggie chuckled as she watched her son stroke his hard cock as Raven stared at him, slack jawed.

"Come on, Raven," she said, "there'll be plenty of time for that later. Hop up here next to me and follow my lead." She arched her back and leaned forward, lifting her ass in the air and resting her head on the pillow.

Raven did the same, realizing they were about to flash their asses for Joel's lecherous eyes.

Joel scooted the chair in close enough to reach out and touch both women.

"Shall we let him do the honors?" Aggie asked, squeezing Raven's hand as she gazed into her eyes.

Joel didn't wait for her answer. He tugged on their waistbands, peeling off their bottoms to expose their ass cracks to his unblinking eyes. "Fuck," he said, "this is so fucking hot."

Encouraged by his reaction, Raven gave her ass a little wiggle, giving Joel just a hint of the view he craved.

"Oh yeah," Joel said, reaching out with both hands and squeezing their ass cheeks, teasing them open. "Show me more."

Aggie caught Raven's eye and whispered into her ear. "Ready to get nasty?"

Raven sucked in a deep breath and nodded. They both reached back and grabbed their ass cheeks, pulling them open to expose all their hidden charms.

"Oh my god," Joel said, his eyes darting back and forth between the women's tight little puckers. Raven had a narrow trail of kinky black hair snaking around her exposed asshole, similar to his mother's tight blond curls. He stroked his hard cock and marveled at the erotic sight before him. "Who wants it first?"

Sensing things were getting off track, Aggie released her ass cheeks and flipped around to face her horny son. Pulling his hands off his cock, she said, "You're just supposed to watch... for now."

"Okay, okay," he said, frustrated. "But don't keep me waiting too long."

Aggie tugged Raven's yoga pants past her feet, leaving her perched naked on the bed with her ass exposed. She rubbed the inside of her silky smooth thighs and lifted her hand until she encountered her kinky pubes.

"Ahhh," Raven moaned, as Aggie slipped two fingers into her wet cunt.

Joel dropped to his knees and pried opened Raven's ass cheeks as his mother's finger fucked her wet pussy. "Can I at least take a quick taste?"

Aggie grinned at her son. "A quick one... then I want you back in the chair." She pulled her wet fingers out of Raven's cunt to make room for her son's face.

Joel ducked down and licked Raven's wet pussy, probing for her hard little nub.

Raven moaned at the touch of her clit and pushed back against him, mashing herself into his face.

After giving her clit several quick flicks with the tip of his tongue, he ran it all the way to the top of her ass crack, then back down to rim her tight little pucker.

"Fuck, Joel," Raven cooed, "that feels so good... did your mother teach you that little trick?"

"I did," Aggie said, nudging her son out of the way and taking over. Like Joel, she started at her clit and worked her way up her ass crack, taking extra time rimming her asshole.

"Aggie, is that you?"

"It is," Aggie said. "Do you like what I'm doing?"

Raven pushed back against Aggie's tongue as she teased open her tight hole. "Oh, my god... keep that up."

Aggie slipped her thumb deep into Raven's cunt while she teased open her asshole with the tip of her tongue. It wasn't long before Raven was moaning with pleasure.

Joel dropped to his knees next to his mother. "Crawl under her," he said. "I want to watch you lick each other."

"I like the sound of that," Raven said, lifting her leg as Aggie scooted underneath and positioned her face directly under Raven's glistening pussy.

Raven dove into Aggie's hairy muff, searching out her hard little pearl. She tugged on Aggie's legs, opening up her pussy to her probing tongue.

"Ahhh," Aggie cried out. "Right there... keep that up." She raised her head and licked Raven's gaping pussy, thrusting her tongue up into her wet opening.

"Mmmm," Raven cooed, wrapping her arms over Aggie's legs and jackknifing her to expose more of her ass crack.

Joel gazed into the headboard mirror and drooled over the sight of his mom's open ass crack. "Go for it, Raven," he said, "rim her asshole... just like she did for you."

"Ahhh," Aggie moaned, rolling her head back as Raven skillfully teased open her tight pucker.

Joel couldn't hold back any longer. Already on his knees behind Raven, he spread open her cheeks to get another glimpse of her crinkly pucker.

His delicate rimming of her asshole elicited a muffled moan, since her busy tongue probed his mother's tight pucker.

Sensing Raven was getting close, Aggie lifted her head and attacked her clit with the tip of her tongue.

Overcome with pleasure, Raven gave up on Aggie's ass and rested her cheek on her hairy mound, content to let nature take its course.

It wasn't long before the combined action of their tongues brought Raven to a screeching orgasm. Waves of pleasure coursed through her rigid body.

They kept up the assault with their tongues until they'd coaxed every ounce of pleasure from Raven's limp body.

"Holy fuck," Raven said, gasping for breath. "That was incredible... you two are quite the tag team."

Joel got to his feet. "Ready to get me and Mom off?"

Raven glanced up at the mirror and saw Joel pointing his hard cock in her direction. She smiled and nodded her head. "I guess I owe you that."

"Sweet," Aggie said, feeling Raven's lips once again nibbling her hard little pearl. She opened her eyes and looked up to watch her son's hard cock disappear into Raven's juicy cunt.

"Oh my god," Joel cried out, feeling her velvety cunt engulf his cock. "This is gonna be quick."

Aggie chuckled, eager to watch her son blow his load deep in Raven's cunt. She couldn't resist tilting her head back and licking his balls each time they came within reach.

"Fuck, Mom," he shouted. "You're making it worse."

Despite Raven's assault on her clit, Aggie was more interested in watching her son's glistening cock sliding in and out of Raven. She reached back and dug her fingers into his ass crack, knowing that the slightest touch of his asshole might send him over the edge.

She held back, slurping on his balls with each thrust of his rock hard cock into Raven's cunt, listening to his grunting for the telltale sign she was looking for. She rubbed his slippery cock, getting her fingers nice and wet, ready to penetrate his tight little pucker.

Joel gripped Raven's hips, gasping for breath as he pounded her with a renewed fury.

Aggie watched his balls tighten and knew he was close. She dug her wet fingertips into her son's tight asshole.

"Aaaragh," he screeched, as he erupted deep in Raven's cunt, filling her with his creamy white seed.

Aggie held him tight against Raven, sucking on his balls while she milked his cock dry with the muscles of her cunt.

"Fuck, Mom," Joel said, gasping for breath. "That felt so good."

"It's supposed to. Now pull out of Raven... nice and slow."

Exhausted, Joel did as his mom requested, then staggered back into the chair.

Gazing up into Raven's pussy, Aggie opened her mouth just in time to catch Joel's cum oozing from her cunt.

Joel perked up at the sight of his mom lapping up the sticky white goo dripping from Raven's cunt. "Save some of that for Raven."

Intrigued, Raven sat up and squeezed out the last few drops into Aggie's waiting mouth. Glancing back over her shoulder, she saw Joel motion her towards him. She hopped off the bed and dropped to her knees, bringing herself face to face with Aggie's cummy lips.

Joel moved his chair to the side to get a better view.

Raven tentatively licked Aggie's lips, tasting Joel's cum. Satisfied, she slipped more cum into her mouth, then turned to Joel and wiggled her tongue, showing off her prize.

"Nice," he said, licking his lips. "Let me see you swallow."

Raven did exactly that, smacking her lips before opening her mouth to show him it was empty. She gave him a devilish wink. "Shall I get the rest?"

Joel bit down on his lower lip and nodded his head.

Raven turned back to Aggie's open mouth and snaked her tongue in, coating it with more of Joel's gooey cum.

Joel watched, fascinated, as the girls took turns swapping his cum back and forth between them. "Fuck yeah," he whispered, reaching for his cock. "That's turning me on."

Raven chuckled and turned to face Joel. "You want nasty?"

Joel arched his brow, unsure what she had in mind.

Raven returned to Aggie and sealed her lips over her mouth, then sucked out all of Joel's remaining cum. Jumping to her feet, she planted her lips on Joel's, forcing her come covered tongue into his mouth.

Aggie tilted her head back and chuckled as she watched Raven fill her son's mouth with his own cum.

Raven grinned from ear to ear. "How's that for nasty?"

Joel glanced at his mother and rolled his eyes, then gobbled down every drop of cum Raven shoved his way.

"Nice," Aggie said. "you've been a good sport. Do you want Raven to clean you up?"

"What about you," Joel asked, "don't you want to get off?"

"I do," Aggie said, rubbing her crotch. "Once Raven gets you nice and hard, I want you to fuck my brains out."

Joel sat back in the chair and spread his legs, grinning from ear to ear.

Raven knelt in front of him and licked his soft cock, savoring the taste of her own pussy mixed with his cum.

Joel reached for Raven's ponytail, pulling her open mouth down onto his sticky cock. "Oh yeah," he said, watching her lips close around his limp cock.

Gazing down into her son's eyes, Aggie asked, "Can you get hard?"

"Her mouth feels so good... but I'm not sure it's going to be enough."

Suspecting what he was angling for, Aggie threaded her fingers through his thick, dark hair and licked his ear with the tip of her tongue. "Stand up... I'll make sure you get hard."

"Thanks, Mom," he said, giving her a knowing smile.

Raven looked up, unsure what was going on, but determined to stiffen his soft cock with her mouth.

Aggie shoved the chair to the side and knelt behind him. She reached under to fondle his balls while she licked the length of his tightly closed ass crack.

Raven quickly figured out what Aggie was up to and reached behind Joel to pull open his ass cheeks.

Joel sucked in a deep breath as the tip of Aggie's tongue rimmed his asshole. "Fuck, Mom... that's definitely gonna do the trick."

Aggie gently massaged his balls as she teased open his tight pucker, instantly stiffing his cock. Eager to fuck her son, she released his balls, then slipped her fingers between her legs to get herself nice and wet.

Raven gagged as Joel's cock expanded deep into her throat. After spitting it out, she stroked him as she gazed up into his wanton eyes. "Are you ready to fuck your mom?"

He bent down and planted his lips on hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

She returned his kiss, sucking on his tongue as she continued stroking his hard cock.

Aggie pushed them apart, breaking their kiss. "Come on, you two... it's my turn."

Joel pulled Raven to her feet and wrapped both arms around the women. "I want you both... at the same time."

Aggie glanced down and saw that Raven had maintained her grip on his cock. "As long as I get your cock... Raven can have anything she wants."

Raven giggled as she led Joel by his cock and laid him out on the bed. "I'll take his face."

"Go for it," Aggie said, crawling up to straddle her son's rock hard cock.

Raven whipped around and squatted over Joel's face, then unexpectedly drew Aggie's face to hers, forcing her tongue into her mouth.

Aggie wrapped her arms around Raven and returned her kiss, probing her mouth as their tongues tangled.

"Ahhh," Raven moaned, breaking off their kiss as Joel's tongue lashed at her gaping pussy.

"Give it to me," Aggie whispered into Raven's ear. "Put his cock in me."

Raven rubbed the head of Joel's cock between the wet lips of Aggie's pussy, probing for her entrance.

"Oh yeah," Aggie cooed, sliding down onto her son's hard shaft.

Raven smiled. "I'm so jealous... I can't wait until Herschel gets home."

Aggie chuckled as she slowly rode her son's cock. "So, this time you're really gonna do it... you're gonna fuck Herschel?"

Raven nodded. "Damn straight... I'm gonna fuck them both, just like you did."

Joel sputtered as he pushed away Raven's hairy cunt. The thought of fucking Raven's ass drove him crazy with lust. "Really?"

Aggie laughed out loud. "Now you've gone and done it."

"I know," Raven said, "you two have me so horny I couldn't help myself."

"Let's get back to business," Aggie said. "You two are supposed to be getting me off."

"We will," Raven said, giving Aggie one last kiss while Joel thrust his cock up into his mother's cunt, eager to do as she asked.

Aggie gave Raven a suggestive wink. "If you two can get me off before Joel blows his load... who knows how this might end?"

Intrigued, Joel lay back and let the women go to work, staring up at Raven's ass, wondering if he could hold out long enough to make that fantasy come true.

Raven grinned and reached down between Aggie's legs, surprised by her unexpected craving for Joel's cock up her ass.

"Ahhh," Aggie moaned as Raven's fingertip flicked her hard little button. She settled down on her son's cock, content to let Raven take control of her immediate future. "That feels so good... keep it up."

Joel lay back and concentrated on Raven's cunt, hoping it would be enough to keep his mind off his cock in his mother's cunt.

"Kiss me," Raven said as she fingered Aggie's clit.

They locked lips before Aggie reached down between Raven's legs to return the favor. They flicked each other's clits in unison as their tongues tangled in a passionate embrace.

Joel listened intently as their ragged breathing got louder and louder. He forced his tongue deeper into Raven's cunt.

As the two women bounced and wiggled on Joel's body, he reached up and pinched his mother's hard nipples, forcing an audible gasp out of her occupied mouth.

Keeping their lips locked, Aggie did the same for Raven, tweaking her firm nipples until they were both moaning into each other's mouths.

Joel couldn't resist the urge to thrust his cock up into his mother's bouncing body.

Breaking off their kiss, Aggie shouted, "Fuck... fuck... fuck... I'm so close! Don't stop. Pinch my nipples... harder."

Eager to get his mother off, Joel squeezed her nipples as hard as he could and drove his cock up into her, nearing bouncing her off his bucking body.

"I'm gonna come," Raven screeched, unable to hold back any longer.

Aggie reached down between her legs to ravage her own clit while twerking on Joel's hard cock, milking it for every ounce of pleasure she could extract.

Smothered by Raven's convulsing cunt and barely able to breathe, Joel felt his control slipping away. By the time he heard his mother's screeching orgasm, it was too late. Raven's cunt smothered his noisy orgasm as he pumped yet another load of hot cum up into his mother's convulsing body.

"Whew," Raven said, rolling off Joel's face and turning towards Aggie. "That was fantastic."

Aggie smiled as her breasts heaved with each gasping breath. "Looks like you dodged a bullet."

"For now," she said, giving Joel a not-so-subtle wink.

Joel grinned up at Raven and licked his lips, getting one last taste of her musky juices. "By the time Herschel gets home, you know I'll be ready for your ass... if you're still up for it?"

Raven nodded. "I hear two cocks are better than one. Isn't that right, Aggie?"

"You're gonna love it," Aggie said, hopping off her son's cock and squeezing her pussy lips together to keep his cum from oozing out of her cunt. "Which one of you two degenerates wants this prize?"

Before Raven could respond, Joel grabbed his mom's ass cheeks and scooted her towards his face, eager to suck his load out of her oozing cunt.

"Save some for me," Raven said, laying down next to Joel to watch him lap Aggie's cunt with his tongue.

Aggie reached over and squeezed Raven's breast. "How about I watch you two share?"

Raven nudged Aggie aside and climbed on top of Joel, then planted her lips on his, forcing her tongue deep into his cummy mouth.

Aggie watched with fascination as Raven expertly hoovered cum out of Joel's mouth, then tilted her head back and swallowed.

Smacking her lips, Raven said, "You two are so fucking nasty... and I love it."

Joel gazed into Raven's eyes. "Just wait until Herschel gets home... then we'll show you nasty."

*****

"Ready for another break?" Joel asked hopefully, as he fitted the last drawer into the newly assembled desk.

Raven glanced at her watch and frowned. "Herschel should be here by now."

Aggie smiled and gently massaged Raven's tense shoulders. "Relax, he'll be here... we still have the dresser to put together."

"I know," Raven said. "I'm getting a little anxious... you know."

Joel stepped behind his mother and wrapped his arms around both women. "Anxious about me, or about Herschel?"

Raven chuckled. "You I can handle... even if it's up my ass. However, I'm getting cold feet about fucking Herschel."

Joel cupped Raven's breasts. "Want to get me out of the way now, before Herschel gets home."

"Tempting," Raven said, heaving an enormous sigh. "It would definitely take the edge off. Is that okay with you, Aggie?"

Aggie chuckled. "Tell you what, send Herschel a text. If he doesn't get back to you, we can all go another round. Until then, let's get to work on the dresser."

"Okay," Raven said, pulling out her phone.

Herschel replied immediately: Teacher wants to see me after class.

Raven: Problems?

Herschel: I flunked my final. She wants to go over my options.