Busted! Ch. 04

Story Info
Ch 04: Herschel does tutor, Joel does Raven’s ass.
5.2k words
4.64
2.8k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

Please enjoy the forth chapter of my story. It is a work of fiction, intended for adult readers. All characters are adults, eighteen or older, and unusually horny.

This story belongs in the Incest/Taboo category. However, besides her son, his friend, and his mother, Mom is into Toys and Anal Sex. If this appeals to you, please read on!

In Chapter 03, After a hot morning fuck with her son, Aggie is surprised to learn that Joel didn't get off. Suspecting he may have jacked off when he woke up, she begins asking questions. It turns out Joel's mind is on Raven, Herschel's mother. After Aggie suggest she might be able to set something up, she has no problem sucking a giant load of cum from her son's big cock.

Taylor VanCannon.

*****

Herschel stared down at the large red F neatly printed at the top of his final exam paper. Underneath, written in flowery cursive, were the words: See me after class.

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath as the rest of the students filed out of the classroom. He glanced up at his teacher, Ms. Gibbons, an attractive redhead with large, pouty lips. How was he going to explain his failing grade to Coach?

Sensing his concern, Ms. Gibbons motioned him up to her desk. "Relax, Herschel," she said, "I'll see Coach later tonight... I'm sure we can work something out to keep you on the team."

"I don't know, Ms. Gibbons. Coach said he'd cut me if I didn't pass your class."

She smiled and ran her hands through her long red curls, then flipped them back off her shoulders. "Call me Mavis," she said, turning towards the door. "Let's go to my office and we can discuss your options."

Herschel followed her out the door, curious about what options she had in mind. Fall practice was about to start, and there was no time left for additional tutoring. He couldn't help watching her hips sway from side to side as he fell in step behind her. Her loose-fitting blouse and long skirt obscured the curves of her body, but he could make out the slight jiggle of her ass cheeks as she marched down the hall.

"In here," she said, holding her office door open. "Take a seat on the couch." She pulled up a chair and sat directly in front of him.

He sat bolt upright with both feet firmly planted on the floor. The tension in his body was evident. "What are you going to tell Coach?"

"Will you relax?" she said, giving him a warm smile. "Coach told me about your injury, and that you've had to deal with some distractions at home."

Herschel cocked his head to one side, unsure what she was talking about. "What distractions?"

"Coach told me about your mother."

He scowled, pissed by the unexpected reminder that Coach had recently dumped his mother. "Did he also tell you he was married?"

Surprised, she said, "He told me they separated... and were close to finalizing their divorce."

He rolled his eyes in disgust.

"That son-of-bitch," she shouted, a little louder than she intended.

Her unexpected outburst dumbfounded Herschel. "You said you were seeing Coach tonight... are you dating him?"

She slumped back in her chair. "I'm supposed to meet him tonight for dinner."

"He broke the news to my mom at an Italian place downtown... don't tell me that's where he's taking you."

This time, Mavis rolled her eyes. "That no good motherfucker."

Herschel reached out and rested his hands on her knees. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to mess up your plans for tonight."

"It's not your fault," she said wistfully, opening her legs slightly and resting her hands on his. "But I'll have to admit, I was looking forward to a little action tonight... if you know what I mean. After all, Coach has a reputation to live up to.

Herschel arched an eyebrow.

"Oh come on Herschel. My niece is a cheerleader at your school. My sister told me all about the extra curricular incentives Coach worked out for the team... to keep up morale."

Herschel gave her a skeptical look. "Your sister doesn't mind?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "What's she going to do? Her daughter is an adult."

He smiled and gave her knees a tender squeeze. "True," he said. "What's her name?"

"My sister?"

Herschel chuckled. "No, her daughter... the cheerleader."

She gave him a suspicious wink. "Susie, perhaps you know her."

He smiled. "Cute redhead... just like you?"

Mavis nodded, grinning from ear to ear. "She's tall and slender... very athletic."

He smiled. "And more than a little stuck up?"

She chuckled. "That's definitely her."

He slid his hands a little further up her legs, giving her thighs a tender squeeze. "Did Susie have anything nice to say about me?"

She ran the tip of her tongue around her full lips, getting them wet. "Offhandedly... something about a beefy running back who's too big..."

His jaw dropped open at the not-so-subtle reference to the size of his cock. He struggled to come up with a clever reply.

She reached out and rested her hand on his crotch. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Something like that," he said, glancing down as her hand squeezed his growing cock.

She giggled and reached behind her, snatching his exam paper off the desk. With a red marker, she drew a straight line connecting the prongs of his failing grade, instantly turning his F into an A. "Now, how about you show me what Susie was talking about?"

He grinned and unbuckled his belt. "Thanks for the grade change... keeping my spot on the team means a lot."

She unbuttoned his pants and yanked down his zipper. Dropping to her knees, she gazed up into his eyes. "If you can keep a secret, I'll consider letting you sub for Coach tonight."

"My lips are sealed," he said, making a zipping motion across his mouth with his fingers.

Her eyes widened as she fished his thick cock out of his shorts. "My, my," she said, "Looks like Susie wasn't kidding."

"Oh yeah," he moaned as he watched his semi-erect shaft disappear between her ruby red lips. He deftly unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra, tossing both aside. Glancing down at her firm globes, they seemed too big to be real.

His stiffening cock momentarily cut off her air supply. She pulled back and locked her eyes on his, then cupped her generous melons. "Hope you like these," she said, wantonly. "They're the best tits money can buy."

He chuckled and gave them a tentative squeeze, surprised by how firm they were. "Sweet," he said. "Can I suck them?"

"Of course," she said, crawling up into his lap and bringing her nipples tantalizingly close to his lips.

He nibbled on her erect nipples while she skillfully extricated herself from her long skirt. Down to only a tiny black thong, he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her up against his raging boner.

"Mmmm," she cooed, as she felt his erection through the thin satin fabric of her thong. Rubbing herself along the length of his hard shaft, she said, "I want your cock."

"Patience," he said, running his fingers through her hair and pulling her lips down to his.

Their tongues tangled in a delicate dance as their hands explored each other's bodies. Breaking off their kiss, she stood and pressed her crotch into his face. "Then at least let me give you a taste of my pussy."

He stared at her curly red pubes poking out from the tiny triangle of black fabric between her legs.

She chuckled as she wove her fingers through his short, kinky hair. "It's not a painting to admire... get in there."

He gazed up into her eyes as he tugged down her tiny thong. "Is this better?" he asked, nuzzling his face in her hairy red muff.

She pressed herself into him. "It will be as soon as you lick my clit."

He threaded his tongue between the tightly closed lips of her pussy.

"Oh yeah," she moaned, raising her foot and planting it on his shoulder to open herself up to his probing tongue.

He eased his thumb up into her slippery cunt as his tongue searched for her hard little button.

"Mmmm," she cooed, using her fingertips to spread her pussy lips, revealing her delicate pearl.

He flicked her clit from side to side with the tip of his tongue while he did his best to drag his thumbnail over her G-spot deep inside her cunt.

"Oh my god, Herschel," she cried out between gasps for breath. "That's fucking fantastic... keep it up."

He did, increasing the pressure on her clit as he thumb-fucked her cunt, suspecting he could deliver a quick orgasm.

"Aaaragh," she screeched as every muscle in her body clenched in a massive orgasm. Her knees buckled, and she slipped off of his tongue, slowly sliding down his muscular body... straight towards his waiting cock.

He gripped his cock and took careful aim at her falling body.

"Yeow," she screeched, as she impaled herself on his monster cock.

"Oh my god," he shouted, as his cock filled her velvety cunt. "You're so fucking tight."

She smiled and kissed him, licking her musky juices off his lips. "I knew there was a reason I changed your grade. By the way, my niece is right about your cock. I never considered myself much of a size queen... but then again, I've never fucked a cock this big."

He gripped her slender waist and gave her several quick pumps up and down his shaft. "How's that?"

"Sweet," she said, snaking her tongue back into his mouth. She placed her hands on his shoulders, ready to give him the ride of his life.

He released his grip on her waist and chuckled as she twerked her ass, driving herself up and down his long shaft.

She paused, holding him deep in her cunt. "What's so funny?"

"You're a whole lot better at this than Susie... and the rest of the cheerleaders, for that matter."

She squeezed the muscles of her cunt, tightening her grip on his enormous cock. "I'm flattered... tell me why."

"Mmmm," he cooed, letting her massage his cock with her cunt. "Well, for one," he said, "they don't do that."

She giggled. "That's one of my better moves... bet I could even get you off."

He rolled his eyes. "I have no doubt... but right now, I just want to fuck you." He thrust up with his hips, bouncing her up the length of his cock.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on as she slowlylowered herself back down his shaft. "I bet you do... but first I want to hear more about the cheerleaders."

He thrust up, forcing himself deep into her. "You're teasing me, right?"

She batted her eyes and made a pouty face. "Humor me... its turning me on."

"Okay, okay," he said, massaging her breasts. "Well, they make us wear condoms." He gave her another powerful thrust, sending her to the top of his shaft.

"Mmmm," she moaned, biting down on her lower lip. Gazing into his eyes, she twerked her ass, giving his cock several quick strokes. "That won't be a problem. I prefer bareback... besides, I want to feel you come inside me. Anything else?"

"Susie's bald pussy is pretty fucking tasty... but I'll take your hairy red muff every time." He grinned, then said, "Keep twerking like that and you'll definitely feel me blow my load inside you."

Without missing a beat, she reached down between her legs and fingered her clit. "Do you mind if I go again?"

He smiled and dug his fingers into the crack of her ass, getting them slippery with the juices oozing from her cunt. "Not as long as we get there together."

She sucked in a deep breath as his fingertip brushed her asshole. "Fuck," she said, rolling her head back and arching her back. "I wasn't expecting nasty... do the cheerleaders let you do that?"

He shook his head. "Not a chance," he said, plunging his slippery finger deep into her asshole.

"Ohhh," she moaned as his meaty finger stretched out her tight hole.

"Too much?"

She shook her head, bringing her face back to his and plunging her tongue back into his mouth.

Their chests heaved as they frantically pounded each other, swapping each other's breath as they hurtled themselves toward a pair of massive orgasms.

"Ungggnnnnhhhh," he screeched, blasting a massive rope of cum up into her velvety cunt.

She savored each eruption of cum as she frantically rubbed her swollen clit, doing everything in her power to coax out another orgasm.

He continued stroking her ass until it drove her over the edge. She screeched like a banshee as her convulsing body milked every drop of cum from his pulsing cock.

Sated, she settled into his lap and nuzzled his neck. "You were fucking fantastic."

"Thanks," he said, rubbing her back. "You were pretty hot yourself... definitely a step up from the cheerleaders."

She gave him a subtle wink. "As in MILF?"

He chuckled and nodded his head. "Fucking-A!"

Mavis turned serious. "Can ask you something?"

"Shoot," he said, tenderly threading his fingers through her red curls.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't learn those moves from any of the cheerleaders... I'm guessing I'm not your first MILF."

He was about to reply when his phone chirped with an incoming text message.

*****

Joel fitted the dresser frame to the Murphy Bed and tightened up the bolts that held the two together. "We're getting close. We just have to assemble the drawers... then we'll be done."

Raven looked over at the fully assembled unit. "It looks better than I imagined. I can't wait to show Herschel."

"Speaking of Herschel," Aggie asked, glancing down at her watch. "Shouldn't he be here by now?"

"Tonight was his final," Raven said. "Maybe he's running late. Should I text him?"

Joel stepped behind Raven and wrapped his arms around her, pressing himself up against her ass. "We can get started without him."

"Tempting," Raven said, bending over and wiggling her ass back against his crotch.

"All right you two horn-dogs... the next person to fuck Raven better be Herschel."

"All right, all right," Raven said, reaching for her phone. I'll see what's keeping him.

Herschel replied quickly: Teacher kept me after class.

Raven: I know, were you able to work something out so you can stay on the team?

Herschel: Kind of.

Raven held up the phone so they could both see his reply. "What the fuck do you suppose that means?"

"Sounds like he found a way to stay on the team," Joel said, draping his arm over Raven's shoulders. "If anybody can talk himself out of a tight spot, it's Herschel.

Raven chuckled. "I hope you're right... I'll ask him." She banged out Joel's question: Joel thinks you talked your way back onto the team, did you?

Raven glanced at Aggie, then Joel when Herschel didn't reply. She was about to ask again when the reply finally came in.

Herschel: You could say that.

Raven turned to Joel. "He's not very forthcoming... what should I ask him next?"

Joel chuckled. "His teacher is Ms. Gibbons, a sultry redhead... I'm pretty sure I know what they worked out."

Aggie laughed out loud. "Jesus, Joel. Just because I fucked you and Herschel, that doesn't mean every woman you two meet is going to spread their legs for you."

Raven chuckled. "I did."

Aggie rolled her eyes. "I stand corrected, just because Raven and I fucked you..."

Raven held up her hand. "You've made your point, Joel. Want me to ask him if he's fucking his teacher?"

"Sure," Joel said, "but with one condition."

Aggie glanced at Raven. "This should be good... what is it?"

Joel grinned from ear to ear. "If it turns out Herschel did his teacher, I say we invite her over to join us."

Aggie scowled at her son. "What, Raven and I aren't enough for you?"

Joel shrugged his shoulders. "I've never fucked a teacher... or a redhead."

Aggie giggled. "Isn't that the same logic you used on me to help you get into Raven's panties?"

Raven smiled. "Well, since it worked on me... maybe it will work on Ms. Gibbons. Besides, you and I might get a piece of that action... ever done a redhead?"

Joel snatched Raven's phone and sent a hopeful text: Please tell me you fucked Ms. Gibbons.

*****

"It's my mom," Herschel said, holding up his phone for Mavis to see.

She arched an eyebrow. "Is she checking up on you?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Isn't that what moms do?"

Mavis gave him a wink. "Let me reply."

"Just don't get me in trouble," he said, reluctantly handing her his phone.

She deftly typed a reply: Teacher kept me after class. After showing him her reply, she asked, "Is this tame enough?"

"Seems harmless," he said. "Send it."

Moments later, they got Raven's reply.

"She wants to know if you worked out something to stay on the team," Mavis said, "what should I tell her?"

He reached behind her and gave her ass cheeks a gentle squeeze, digging his fingers back into her crack. "Tell her the truth."

"Mmmm," she cooed, feeling his cock stir inside her. "The whole truth?"

He grinned and moved his hands from her ass to her breasts. "Not just yet... just tell her I'm working on it."

"Okay," she said, sending the text, then planting her lips on his.

Her mouth muffled his moan as his cock stiffened inside her gooey cunt. Breaking off their kiss, he said, "You better reply before she gets suspicious."

Annoyed, she said, "I'd rather focus on your cock... I can feel it growing inside me."

"So would I... but my mom will not let this go."

"All right, all right," she said, snatching up the phone. After sending the message, she set the phone aside and turned her attention back to his cock. "Oh yeah," she cooed, lifting herself up and savoring every inch of his long shaft.

"Oh my god," he said, gripping her by the waist to take over pumping her. "I can't get enough of your cunt.. it's so fucking tight."

She bit down on her lower lip. "I already told you, it's because your cock is so fucking big."

His phone chimed. She did her best to ignore it, but curiosity got the best of her and she glanced at the screen. "Uh-oh," she said, giving him a curious look. "Somebody named Joel wants to know if you talked me out of flunking you. Who the fuck is Joel?"

He sucked in a deep breath. "He's the running back I collided with..."

She froze on his cock. "What's going on? Why's he with your mother?"

"Not sure," he said, stalling for time.

A wide grin spread across her face. "You know exactly what's going on, don't you?"

He rolled his eyes. "Not exactly, but I can guess. He's probably doing the same thing I'm doing right now."

Her eyes popped wide open. "He's fucking your mother?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe... or maybe he's fucking his mother."

"Damn, Herschel," she said, "now I really want to know what's going on."

"Finish me first," he said, thrusting his cock upward, "then I'll explain everything."

"Mmmm," she cooed, taking him deep. "Should I tell your mom that you're fucking me?"

He chuckled. "Leave out that little detail... for now. Just tell her I got my grade changed."

"Okay," she said, "but then I'm ditching this phone so I can finish fucking you." After sending the text, she silenced the phone and placed it face down on the couch to avoid any further distractions. Returning her attention to Herschel, she asked, "Wanna race?"

"You're on," he said, thrusting himself deep into her cunt, nearly bouncing her off his cock.

"Careful, big boy," she said. "I'd hate to hit you with a penalty."

Their tongues tangled as they frantically fucked, each eager to win the race. Unable to maintain their lip lock, their incessant moaning quickly turned to grunting.

Impatient, she reached down with one hand and flicked her clit, producing a quick, intense orgasm.

"No fair," he said, as he felt her rigid body tighten around his cock. "You cheated."

She rolled her head back and settled down onto his throbbing cock, savoring every ounce of pleasure she could extract from it. "You know what they say... all's fair in love and war."

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers
12