Busted! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you owe me one," he said, tweaking her hard nipples.

She gave him a suggestive wink. "Want to watch me suck you off?"

He nodded his head and licked his lips. "Can I come in your mouth?"

She giggled as she slipped off his cock and dropped to her knees. "That very thought occurred to me, too."

He opened his legs and lifted his cock, inviting her to lick his balls and the sticky underside of his shaft.

"Tasty," she said, savoring the cummy mixture of juices coating his glistening cock. After rolling her tongue around the head of his cock, she gazed up into his eyes. "You promised to tell me what's going on with your mother."

"I will," he said, "as soon as you swallow my cock."

She angled his cock towards her and wrapped her lips around the bulbous head of his cock, all the while keeping her eyes locked on his. She winced as his cock eased into her throat.

"Oh my god," he said, staring down at her overstuffed mouth. "You're the first woman that's taken me that deep."

She slowly pulled back off his cock. "Start talking," she said, "if you want to see me take the whole thing."

"Okay, okay," he said, watching his cock disappear back into her mouth. "It all started when Joel busted his mom getting it on with one of her toys."

"Mmmm," she cooed, coming up for air. "That sounds promising... keep going."

"Next thing you know, he's blowing his load... in her mouth."

She responded by taking his cock so deep his pubes tickled her nose, then holding it, communicating with her eyes that she wanted to hear more.

His breathing turned ragged as he slouched back into the couch and gripped her head.

She reached under and cupped his balls as she held him deep. Sensing he was getting close, she pulled back off his cock and stroked him with her hand, eager for a mouthful of cum.

"Oh fuck," he shouted, as he erupted, blasting her gaping mouth with a rope of cum.

She wrapped her lips around his cock to contain his load while she continued stroking him until she'd drained the last drop of goo from his pulsing cock.

After regaining his composure, he reached for his phone. Chuckling, he showed Mavis the last message: Please tell me you fucked your teacher.

She smiled and opened her mouth, wiggling her cummy tongue from side to side.

Suspecting Joel might be jonesing for a crack at Mavis, he asked, "How about we reply with a picture? "

She nodded and did her best to smile while sticking out her cummy tongue.

He snapped the picture, then punched send. "You know, they're gonna want a piece of this action... are you game?"

Mavis gulped down his load and licked her lips. "I'm definitely game!"

*****

"Holy fuck!" Aggie and Raven exclaimed in unison as Joel flashed them the picture of Ms. Gibbons cum filled mouth.

"That's my boy," Raven said, beaming with pride.

Joel glanced at his mom, hopefully. "Does this mean we can invite Ms. Gibbons to join us?"

Aggie turned towards Raven to gauge her reaction.

"Absolutely," Raven said, "just as long as I get first crack at Herschel's cock."

"Don't forget about me," Joel said impatiently. "You promised me your ass."

"I seem to remember that," Raven said, nodding to Joel. "Better invite her over."

After exchanging a few texts, Joel announced, "They'll be here... but not for about an hour."

"Fantastic," Raven said. "Can you finish putting together the drawers by then?"

"Depends," Joel said, giving her a not-so-subtle wink.

"On What?" Raven said, eying Joel cautiously.

Aggie chuckled. "If I know my son, I think he's jonesing for a crack at your ass right now."

Raven turned to Joel and smiled. "Is that right, Joel... do you have the hots for my ass?"

Joel nodded and stepped behind Raven and gripped her by the waist, then pressed himself up against her ass.

"Mmmm," Raven moaned, planting her hands on the bed and bending forward, then wiggling her ass crack against Joel's growing cock.

Joel responded by slipping his hands down inside her snug yoga pants and sliding them down over her bare ass.

Aggie stepped in behind her son and yanked down his shorts, springing his hard cock free. She reached up between his legs and stroked his stiffening cock, rubbing it up against Raven's ass crack.

"Oh yeah," Raven cooed, reaching back to spread open up her ass cheeks. "Is this what you want?"

Joel stared down at the trail of kinky black pubes leading to Raven's exposed pucker. Beside himself with lust, he dribbled a gob of spit into her ass crack, then used his thumbs to work his warm spit into her tightly closed asshole. "That's exactly what I want," he said, grinning from ear to ear.

Raven smiled, pushing back against his probing thumbs.

"Let's get him nice and slippery," Aggie said, guiding Joel's rock hard cock to the entrance of Raven's juicy cunt.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Raven shouted, as Joel thrust himself into her slippery cunt, pumping her until his cock was dripping with her juices. Glancing back over her shoulder, Raven said, "I'm ready when you are."

Joel pulled out of her cunt and gripped his slippery cock, guiding it towards her snug little asshole.

Joel paused. "I want to hear you say it."

Raven gave him a wicked smile. "Come on you dirty boy... stick that hard cock up my ass... you know that's what I want."

"Wait," Abbie said, "I want to watch."

"Watch what?" Joel asked, annoyed by his mother's interruption.

Aggie hopped onto the Murphy bed and scooted under Raven's body. "I want to see your cock slide into Raven's ass."

"Fine by me," Joel said, nudging Raven up onto the bed so she was straddling his mother's face.

Raven bent down between Aggie's legs and nuzzled her pubes, kissing her tightly closed pussy lips.

"Mmmm," Aggie moaned, opening up her legs, eager for more of Raven's attention.

Raven slipped her hands between Aggie's legs and pulled them towards her, opening up Aggie's glistening cunt to her probing tongue.

"Oh yeah," Aggie moaned as Raven's tongue found her hard little button. She returned the favor, flicking Raven's clit from side to side as her son pressed his cock up against Raven's ass.

Raven moaned something unintelligible, her words muffled by Aggie's near leg lock on her face.

Unable to hold back any longer, Joel thrust his cock back into Raven's juicy cunt.

"Nice," Aggie said, watching her son's cock disappear into Raven's velvety cunt. Aggie did her best to lick Raven's clit, despite Joel's balls bouncing off her forehead, as he furiously pumped his cock deep into Raven's cunt.

Suspecting that Joel was so enamored with fucking Raven that he'd completely forgotten about her ass, she wrapped her fingers around his cock, yanking it out of Raven's cunt. She aimed his next thrust directly into her open mouth.

She sputtered as his cock hit the back of her throat.

"Fuck, Mom," Joel said, stepping back to pull his cock out of his mom's mouth. "Are you okay?"

She nodded, gasping for breath. "Yeah... I just didn't expect you to go so deep. My bad."

"Why'd you do that?"

She was about to answer when Raven lifted her head and turned back to see what was going on. Suspecting that Joel had gotten sidetracked, she reached back and spread her ass cheeks for him.

"Fuck me," Joel said, gazing down at Raven's tantalizing ass crack.

Aggie giggled. "You forgot all about it, didn't you?"

Joel ran his thumb along Raven's ass crack and pressed it back into her asshole. "Now I remember," he said, grinning down at his mother, "you ready to watch me drill her ass?"

Aggie smiled and took the head of her son's cock between her lips, mixing more of her warm spit with Raven's musky pussy juices.

"Ready?" Joel asked Raven, pressing the head of his slippery cock up against her tight entrance.

"Fuck yeah," Raven said, burying her face back into Aggie's pussy to brace herself for what she knew was coming.

Aggie reached up and spread Raven's ass cheeks, pulling open her asshole.

"Nice, Mom," Joel said, gently easing his cock into Raven's tight ass.

"Ohhh," Raven said, pushing back against Joel's cock. "Give it to me."

Aggie watched with delight as her son's cock slowly sank into Raven's ass.

"Oh my God," Raven screeched, gasping for breath.

"Too much," Joel asked, pausing about halfway in.

After several deep breaths, Raven shook her head and forced herself back against him, impaling herself on the rest of his cock. "Fuck, that's big," she shouted, surprised by her accomplishment.

Aggie lifted her head and flicked Raven's clit from side to side.

"Oh yeah," Raven said, that's definitely gonna get me off. "Go for it... both of you."

Joel slowly fucked Raven's ass while his mother pummeled her clit. Within moments, Raven was grunting with pleasure at the synchronized assault on her most sensitive spots. They escalated their pace as Raven's body rippled with pleasure.

"Oh my God... Oh my God," Raven screeched. "I'm gonna come."

Joel pounded her ass as hard as he could... eager to blow his load deep in her ass.

Sensing her son was close, Aggie fondled his balls and dug a fingertip into his ass, knowing that would push him over the edge. She redoubled her efforts on Raven's clit, eager to get them off together.

Raven screeched like a banshee as her body stiffened with orgasmic pleasure, locking Joel's erupting cock deep in her ass.

Exhausted, Raven felt her body go limp on top of Aggie, releasing her death grip on Joel's cock.

Joel pulled out of Raven's ass, dribbling gobs of cum down onto his mother's face.

Joel dropped to his knees and gazed into his mother's eyes. "How was the view?"

"Fantastic," she said, grinning from ear to ear. "I especially liked that I made it happen."

He winked at her, then licked a droplet of cum from her forehead. Planting his lips on hers, he shared the musky elixir between them. He kept licking until her face was clean as a whistle.

Raven hopped off the bed. "You two ready to get the drawers finished?"

"Fuck yeah," Joel said, opening up the drawer assembly instructions. "You two lay out the pieces and I'll put them together. I want to get them finished before Ms. Gibbons gets here."

Aggie winked at her eager son, then glanced at Raven. "I can't imagine why."

*****

Chapter 5 coming soon: Herschel arrives back at his house with Mavis in tow, eager for a chance to finally fuck his mother. However, he has to wait a little longer as both Aggie and Raven claim first dibs on Mavis. This story ends with Raven riding her son's big cock... with an unexpected assist from Joel.

12