Busted in Balloonville Ch. 10: The Popping Room

Story Info
Janice and Tracy take Jeff to The Popping Room.
3.8k words
4.79
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was in a daze as he followed Tracy and Janice down a stairway into the hotel's sub-basement. Had he really just fucked Tracy's face while Janice blew that hot water bottle to its limits? Everything here in Balloonville seemed like a dream.

At the bottom of the stairs was a double door plastered with imposing signs. AUTHORIZED BALLOONVILLE B&B STAFF ONLY, said one. EYE AND EAR PROTECTION MUST BE WORN IN DESIGNATED AREAS, warned another. CAREFUL! MULTIPLE TRIP HAZARDS AND SLICK SURFACES, shouted a third. DANGER! SHARP IMPLEMENTS IN USE, abbounced a fourth.

Janice pulled an access card out of her pocket and pressed it against a square on the wall. "We don't want any non-poppers accidentally wandering in here," she explained. "It could be traumatic." She pushed open the door and beckoned Jeff forward.

"Welcome to the Popping Room," she said.

If Jeff was expecting something fancy or grandiose, he was disappointed. Three of the walls of the large space were padded, making Jeff think of an insane asylum (which he realized he might well need after all this sexy balloon-blowing craziness), and the fourth was glass. The ceiling was lined with sound-absorbing foam. On the floor was plush carpet, at least what little of the floor could see; most of it was littered with blown-up balloons, old and oxidized, sitting atop a layer of latex shards.

Tracy kicked off her shoes, and Janice glared at her.

"No one is supposed to go barefoot, in case someone drops a pin or something," Tracy explained. "But I do it anyway, because I love the feel of all that soft latex under my feet!"

"Especially when it's a blown-up balloon she's stomping into oblivion," Janice said. "Just do me a favor and keep your shoes on, Jeff. I could get in enough trouble just having you here, and I don't need you slicing your foot open on a knitting needle someone was using to annihilate balloons. Anyway, this is where--"

Janice was interrupted by a beeping, which was muted by the padding on the walls and the latex on the floor. A green flashing light attracted Jeff's attention to a contraption hanging on the ceiling in the corner. It looked like a gigantic basketball net.

"Incoming!" giggled Tracy.

A hatch opened in the ceiling and several dozen balloons cascaded down through the oversized basketball net and onto the floor.

"Green and white balloons," Janice said. "Room 201 must have checked out." There was another beeping to the right; Jeff turned, and through the glass wall he saw a smaller version of the room he was in. A few more balloons emerged from a similar-looking apparatus, and Janice and Tracy exchanged a knowing look.

"That's the biohazard room," she said. "If a balloon has bodily fluids on it, it goes into a separate area. We wear protective clothing and face shields." She looked at Tracy again. "Not all of us like getting a surprise face-full of jizz." Tracy giggled, which made her gigantic boobs jiggle. Jeff thought of how Janice had popped a cum-covered balloon right in front of him, but decided not to say anything.

"You know we like to keep freshly-blown balloons in the guest rooms, so we change them throughout the day. Sometimes we pop the old balloons right in the room, but for guests who are really averse, we send the balloons down here to be popped. We leave them in case anyone wants to practice."

Much to Jeff's surprise--after all, it had been just minutes since he'd pumped a load of cum into Tracy's mouth--his cock started to get hard.

"Practice?" Jeff asked. "Who would need to, uh, practice... um... popping balloons?"

Janice looked slightly offended. "We're a full-service hotel," she said. "We don't just blow up balloons for our guests. If they like to see balloons getting popped, we have people who will, shall we say, cater to their needs." Jeff's cock was now at full attention.

"Come on," Tracy said. "Let's show him all the ways there are to pop balloons." She turned to what looked like a small workshop next to the entrance door. There was a tool chest labeled SCREWDRIVERS and AWLS, others labeled labeled PINS--SMALL TO MEDIUM, PINS--ORNATE, and KNITTING SUPPLIES. Jeff pulled that one open and saw knitting needles of all sizes.

"You'd be surprised how many guys like watching balloons get popped with those," Janice explained. "Must be a mother thing."

On the wall was a magnetic strip hung with knives, from a small pairing knife to a giant steel machete. Tracy pulled a large double-edged sword from its rack and stepped back into the Popping Room. "Avast, maties!" she shouted in a terrible British pirate accent, "Surrender your balloons to me for popping!" She ran forward, swinging the sword back and forth, and while several balloons exploded with a machine-gun-like RAT-A-TAT-A-TAT!, the noise muted by the padded walls.

She spotted a big 36" balloon against the wall.

"Ahoy, ye scourge!" Tracy shouted at it. "Today thee shall die an honorable death!" She thrust the sword into the big balloon, and with a muted BANG, it was reduced to a soggy sheet of latex, which stuck to the blade. "Dead balloons tell no tales! Eew, look at that, it's still wet with Anya's spit from when she blew it up."

"Will you put that away before you put someone's eye out?" Janice said. She took the sword, gingerly removed the remains of what had been, just seconds before, a big, beautiful, tightly-blown balloon, and tossed it onto the floor, then returned the sword to its rack.

Jeff couldn't decide what to stare at, Tracy's balloon-popping performance or the huge variety of balloon-busting implements available. There was a pair of gloves with knives for fingers ("Inspired by the Freddy Kruger movies," Janice explained). One wall had a row of shelves lined with all sizes of shoes, ranging from flats to giant spiked heels. And next to them were--

"Are those elbow pads?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, and knee pads," Janice said. "Insurance requirements, we have to wear them when we practice sit-popping."

"Like this," Tracy said, and grabbed an orange 16 inch balloon. She straddled it, then slowly lowered her ample ass into the soft latex. Jeff winced, thinking about how tight the balloons in his room had been blown, but perhaps because this one had been inflated a few hours ago, or perhaps because it was blown softer for a non-popper, it was to die a slow death. She lowered herself slowly onto the balloon, and he thought of how magnificent it would be to have Tracy lower herself onto his rock-hard cock. The balloon lattened and bulged, its bright orange latex growing more transparent as it was squeezed by Tracy's weight.

Jeff knew if Tracy lowered herself onto him, he'd explode instantly, and he couldn't believe the balloon wasn't doing the same. The flattened balloon was nearly twice its original diameter, squealing and straining under Tracy's big butt cheeks.

"Wow," she said. "This balloon is holding--"

But then it wasn't. The balloon gave a final squeak, then exploded with a tremendous BAM!!! Tracy fell over on her side, laughing, one breast threatening to roll out of her sports bra. "Guess I should have worn the knee pads!" she said.

"That doesn't take much practice," Janice said. "But a good pin-pop does. Here, let me show you." She went into the popping-tool room and came back with a small, diamond-topped pin.

"There are so many ways to do it. You can tease..." She picked up a balloon, looked over it, and muttered, "No, this one isn't tight enough." She stabbed it with the pin and it exploded, and she tossed the remains nonchalantly over her shoulder. "Ah, this one is better." She picked up an 11-inch balloon in pearlescent blue that looked so new and tight that Jeff wondered what it was doing in the Popping Room. Janice answered Jeff as if reading his thoughts: "This is a freshly-blown balloon, but it has a little defect in the coloring. Whoever blew this up must have seen it and threw it out with the old balloons."

"Where, I don't see..."

Janice held the balloon right under Jeff's nose and pointed with the pin.

"See?" she said. She pushed the pin in gently, and Jeff flinched, but it only dimpled the latex. She drew the pin in a slow circle. "Right... there."

Jeff was amazed. How had the balloon not popped? Again, as if answering his thoughts, she looked at him over the top of the balloon, slowly drawing the pin across it. "I'm good," she said slowly. "Very, very good. Now, say goodbye to this beautiful balloon." She drew the pin in smaller and smaller circles. "Three... Two..."

Jeff never saw the pin move closer, never saw a change in the depth of the dimple, but as Janice said, "One"--BAM!!! The balloon disappeared in a violent explosion that he felt in the pit of his stomach. His ears rang from the balloon popping right in his face. Where once there had been a beautiful blue orb, now there was only a small knot of latex (which, probably just minutes ago, had been between some beautiful lady's lips as she blew the balloon to life) squeezed between Janice's slender fingers, and beyond that the swell of her bosom under her sweater. There was another dimple, that of a hard nipple standing at attention under layers of fabric. Jeff's cock spasmed. Perhaps Janice was enjoying this more than she let on?

"Or you can forget the teasing and do this," Tracy said, plucking the pin from Janice's fingers. She used her feet to sweep a bunch of balloons into a pile, then bent down, her breasts danging magnificently in her sports bra, which Jeff thought must have the strength of a suspension bridge. Her arm moved so fast it was a blur: POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! And within seconds, what had once been a bunch of balloons was now a pile of ragged latex shards.

"Let's show him my trained seal trick," Tracy said.

"You mean the kiss of death?" Janice asked.

"Well, the way you do it, maybe," Tracy laughed. "We need one that is still pretty tight..." She kicked through a pile of balloons and came up with a yellow 14" round that still had a shine to it. "Kiss this one good-bye, Janice," Tracy said. Janice put the pin in her mouth, point outwards, and slowly moved her head towards the balloon Tracy held out. The pin got closer... closer... closer... barely touching the balloon...

BANG!!!

Jeff nearly jumped out of his skin, and while the explosion blew back Janice's hair, she never so much as flinched.

"Now let's show her how I do it," Tracy said. They both started rooting through the balloons, but didn't seem to find what they want.

"I don't think any of these are fresh enough," Janice said. She reached into her shirt and pulled out two fresh balloons that she had stashed away in her bra. She handed one to Tracy. Jeff, whose favorite activity was watching women blow up balloons, realized what was about to happen, and for a moment he thought his balls might actually burst.

The women stretched their balloons, then both put them to their lips and started to blow. Janice's balloon revealed itself to be red, while Tracy's was blue. They blew long, deep, cheek-puffing breaths, and seconds later both balloons were big and round and tight. Tracy had blown a big neck into hers, which was starting to bend, and Jeff thought the balloon couldn't possibly take--

BANG!!!!!

"Tracy!" Janice said, though she too had blown an impressive neck into her balloon and looked like it was only half a breath away from similar destruction.

"Well, this is the Popping Room!" Tracy said, laughing at her own joke, but Janice just glared. "Oh, okay," Tracy said, and this time she stuck her own hand into Janice's bra. Jeff could see her fingers through the shirt, groping Janice's tit and fondling her erect nipple.

"Other side, you perv," Janice said.

"Oh, sorry," Tracy said, switched hands, and seemed to rummage around in Janice's brassiere a bit too long before coming out with another balloon. "Hmm, another blue? Or green?" She inhaled deeply and blew hard. "Blue!" she said. "I blew the blue!" She quickly inflated the balloon, necked it, and tied it off.

"Pin!" Tracy said. Janice handed it to her, and she stuck it in her mouth, then turned her face to the ceiling.

"Ready to watch another kiss of death, Jeff?" Janice asked.

"Trained seal!" Tracy said through the pin.

"Whatever," Janice said. She tossed her balloon into the air, and Tracy moved under it. The balloon dropped, slowly and softly, in the slowest of slow motion, then lightly brushed the pin in Tracy's mouth...

BAM!!!!!!

"Is Tracy showing you her trained seal trick?" a new voice said. Jeff turned, and saw it belonged to a slender woman with long blonde hair wearing a maid's uniform.

"Tammy!" Tracy said. "Down here for a smoke break?"

"No," Tammy said. "We're supposed to smoke outside. I'm just here to practice popping balloons." She stuck a cigarette in her mouth and pushed through a clear door in the glass wall with a sign that said CIGARETTE POPPING, NO SMOKING OUTSIDE THIS DOOR. Jeff saw the room behind the glass was divided into unequal halves; the larger was the biohazard room, where cum-covered balloons were popped. Tammy occupied the smaller section. She lit her cigarette, took a long drag, and started reading a paperback book she pulled from an apron pocket.

Tammy took another puff, and when she saw the others staring at her, she rolled her eyes. She stuck her cigarette in her mouth, picked up a balloon from the floor, and held it to her face. Jeff heard a BANG! through the glass as Tracy destroyed the balloon with her cigarette, then she smirked at the three of them and went back to her book.

"Come on, Tammy," Tracy called through the glass. "We brought Jeff down here to show him how the Popping Room works. Don't let him think you're down here just because you're a nicotine-addicted slacker. Explain, will you?"

Tammy sighed, exhaling a jet of smoke, and put her book on a small table. "What is there to say?" she said, her voice muffled by the glass. "We have guests who like cigarette popping, so they employ a couple of smokers. Which is not a good thing to be, considering the size and number of balloons we have to blow. I really gotta quit, I blew up a GL1200 this morning and thought I was going to die. That never used to happen.

"Anyway, we pop balloons deliberately, like this--" she picked up a balloon and jammed her cigarette into it, BANG--"or we pretend it's an accident, like this--" she set a balloon on the table next to her book, took a deep drag, and as she pulled her smoke away from her mouth, pretended to accidentally touch the balloon with it, BANG--"or we tease, like this."

She picked up another balloon and held it in one hand, the cigarette, lit end down, in the other. She brought the cigarette down near the balloon, then pulled it away. Down closer--Jeff winced--then away. Closer this time... slowly... BANG!!

"Now can I read my book? Tracy can do the seal thing again. You know she's dying to." She turned her attention back to her cigarette and her novel.

Janice shrugged, and Tracy put the pin in her mouth. She pitched her balloon in the air, put her head under it, and the balloon descended slowly towards it... then bounced off unharmed. When it hit the floor, Tracy glared at it, then suddenly stomped it with her heavy Doc Martin boot. BAM!!!

"Close enough!" Tracy said, and she collapsed in a fit of giggles.

"You saw all the shoes we have," Janice said. "Tracy likes those shit-stompers, but as you can see, I prefer something with a heel." She used her toe to pull a balloon towards her, then trapped it under the point of the heel. She pushed her foot down ever so slightly, dimpling the balloon. It was old, oxidized, and had obviously lost a bit of air since it was new, and Janice pushed her heel down further, the dimple growing into a crater, the balloon bulging outward away from her killer shoe. Down, down, slowly, slowly... BANG!!!

Jeff thought his cock was about to go bang as well.

"So, uh, all these balloons are here for popping practice?"

"Oh no," Janice said. "With the number of balloons that get popped each day, there's no way we could do them one by one. We have a special clean-up tool."

"My favorite!" said Tracy, bouncing on the balls of her feet and making her tits tremor. "Can I show him? Please?"

Tammy called from the door of the smoking room: "Are you going to show him Big Poppa? Because if you are, I'm outta here."

"Better get out of here, then," said Janice. Tammy ducked back into the room and took a final drag on her cigarette. As she turned, she kicked a pile of balloons; one drifted up to her face, and she absentmindedly stabbed it with her smoke, destroying it with a BANG, before stubbing out the cigarette. "Have fun," she said, and slipped out the door.

"Tammy hates Big Poppa," Janice explained. "Even though she pops balloons right in her face, it's too loud for her. Which reminds me, you're going to need these." She handed Jeff a pair of earmuffs that were hanging on the wall, took a second pair herself, and held out a third for Tracy, who had disappeared into another small room.

"A few times a day, the maid some down and do a mass clean-up, and that's where Big Poppa comes in. It's Tracy's third-favorite thing besides getting laid and blowing balloons to bursting."

"I heard that," Tracy said, "and sucking Jeff's cock is number four with a bullet. Which is good, because I think he's going to need some relief after he sees this..."

Tracy rolled out the craziest balloon-popping contraption Jeff had ever seen. It looked like a cross between an old-fashioned push mower and a steamroller, with a big, wide metal wheel at the end of its long wooden handle--except steamroller wheels aren't studded with sharp metal spikes.

"Meet Big Poppa!" Tracy said. "Watch me fill his insatiable appetite for balloon carnage..."

Janice quickly grabbed the earmuffs out of Jeff's hand and shoved them on his head. Just in time, too, as Tracy pushed Big Poppa towards a pile of balloons. What followed was a cacophony that the padded walls could not contain and the earmuffs could barely muffle: A fusillade of exploding latex as Big Poppa destroyed every single balloon in its path. Little water balloons, big round balloons, airships, even a big Q24, blown lightbulb-shaped. It strained, somehow surviving the first few metal spikes that pierced its rubber skin, and then it burst violently, its dying BANG!!! indistinguishable among the explosions of all the balloons Tracy was destroying with Big Poppa.

Tracy mowed a path clear across the center of the Popping Room, leaving a carpet of flattened shards in her wake, then turned Big Poppa towards a massive round balloon at least four feet around. Surely it was too big to be burst by Big Poppa--but Tracy trapped it between the wheel and the wall, and the balloon distorted, strained, and then disappeared, the explosion blowing back Tracy's hair. For a moment Jeff saw a faint cloud of mist, the remains of the breath of whatever woman had painstakingly blown that monster up, and then that, too, was gone.

Tracy turned around and pushed Big Poppa back towards them, cutting a second noisy swath through the field of blown-up balloons. Jeff watched, fascinated, as the balloons disappeared under its unforgiving metal wheel. He saw each one in slow motion. Some burst at the first prick of the spikes; others, like the big Q24, lasted a little longer. One airship seemed to thread itself between the spikes, and as the wheel crushed it, the balloon bulged crazily before popping in a burst of shards. Not a single one was batted harmlessly out of the way; every single balloon in Tracy's path was reduced to shreds of latex by Big Poppa.

Jeff had never considered himself a popper, but seeing so many balloons busted in so many ways was an incredible turn-on--as was watching Tracy and Big Poppa destroy mercilessly destroy so many balloons so quickly and dispassionately.

12