Busted in Balloonville Ch. 10: The Popping Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, it was as if Janice was reading Jeff's mind: "I think Jeff here might be more of a popper than he realized he was," she said, looking down at Jeff's pants. Alarmed, he realized his hard-on was poking out through his waistband. He reached down to cover it up, but Janice pulled his hands away, then reached down and wrapped her slender fingers around his thick shaft and began to rub slowly. "I think he liked watching you destroy all those balloons. Didn't you, Jeff?"

"It's just..." Jeff tried to articulate, which was not easy with Janice stroking his cock. "It's so sexy watching you blow up all these balloons... I just never thought that..."

"That you'd like watching us pop them, too?" This time it was Tracy, who was suddenly standing very close, crushing her big breasts against his arm. Jeff felt a build-up deep inside him. "Balloons don't just get blown up, Jeff," Tracy whispered in his ear, her lips brushing against it as she spoke. "They have to get popped, too. Every balloon has to be blown up, and every balloon has to get popped."

"You popped so many..."

"And if you want," Tracy said, "I'll pop every single balloon in here... just for you..."

Janice stroked him in time with Tracy's words as she repeated: "I'll pop them... just... for... you..."

"Oh, God!!!" Jeff yelled, and Tracy dropped to her knees, wrapping his lips around the bright-read head of Jeff's cock just as he came. His cock seemed to spasm forever, pumping rope after rope into Tracy's waiting balloon-blowing lips. She waited patiently, looking up at him, taking every last drop of cum, just as she had threatened to pop every last balloon. When at last he was done, she swallowed hard and smiled.

"So what do you think of the Popping Room?" Janice asked with a smile.

"It's, uh... it's amazing," stammered an exhausted Jeff.

"You should probably get some sleep," Tracy said. "You've earned it. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?"

Jeff thought: In Balloonville? Who knows, indeed.

12