All Comments on 'Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 02'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Right there with you...

...Tony, you write such fantastically descriptive sexual encounters between Jessica, Jamie, and now Chrissy! If this is getting busted, I wanna get busted, lol! These are the sexiest dang stories I've ever read. Thank you for bringing this to life for us, and PLEASE write more about this busted bunch!

DebbieDebutanteDebbieDebutantealmost 11 years ago
Steamy

:-)

Deliciously vivid.

Xxxx

Deborah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YES!!!!!

Great! Just Great! You gotta have Jessica getting them both into dresses for the next phase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Excellent. I cannot wait to read more & see how Emily becomes a part of the action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it.

I wish I was chrissy. I'm looking forward to chapter 3.

desire121desire121almost 11 years ago
wowee!

Exellent story! This is top class! You are in my favourite author now! Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Persistant Jessica

Jessica has perfected her skills remarkably well as she's got two sissies to play with now. Looking forward to what she'll have them doing in the morning after a good nights sleep. Now that both have tasted each others cum. It's turning into quite the erotic series. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why

why do women think that a man who likes to wear panties sometime wants

to have another man in the deal? a man and a women playing is fun. a

second man is just gay and why would they need a women in that case?

A #2

TwilekloverTwilekloveralmost 11 years ago
Loving it!

This is grade A stuff! You are one talented (and arousing) writer! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Great story so far you are an amazing writer, but lets get a hairy muscular stud in here to do what only daddies can do to Chrissie and Jamie while Emily and Jessica watch!! Keep up the amazing work!

jojo9696jojo9696almost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Keep the story going. keeps me hard and wet love it

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Well written

But it's taken a wrong turn for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why

Including another dude was a weird turn for me. Wonder how and when Emily will find out...

chimpeechimpeeover 10 years ago
WELL, WELL, WELL

The circles of friends is getting better what a manipulating bitch Jessica is more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hi

omg this is so fuckin hot i came 3 timesmy panties were drenched i took them off and sucked my cum from them. cowboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. Cant wait to continue reading. The step daughter is the hottest thing on two legs. Would love mine to do me like this. Adding the boyfriend was awesome. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh God!!! Best Ever!!!

I have never been so excited reading a story as I have with this one. I so wish James/Jaimie was me. I have got to find a way to get my wife to do these things with me. Keep up the good work Tony........srchng4sx@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holy mackerel!

I thought the first story was HOT! but this one was even hotter!!! I had the biggest climax I've had in weeks finishing up this story. Awesome stuff awesome stuff!!!

Marti

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

This story was hotter than the first chapter. It's very similar to what my step-daughter and I have done, except we didn't involve her boyfriend until after she had fucked me and I had licked her pussy a few times. When you sayin your story about relieving the tension by letting someone else know your secret -- that's exactly what happened with my step-daughter and me. She found out my secret, it was great to share my cross-dressing with her, and in return I became her bitch. She fucks me whenever she wants, I suck her dildo, she fucks me long & hard with it, she tells me and then watches as I suck her boyfriend's big cock (I love sucking his cock) and then she watches him fuck me with his real big dick -- AND I LOVE ALL OF IT !!! I can't wait to read the next chapters. I wonder if the story continues like my sessions with my step-daughter -- I hope so.

partsman134partsman134about 10 years ago
I agree

I agree with everybody. This one was hotter than first one.

Can't wait to read the next chapter

James

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 10 years ago
Super hot

My wife and I have shared this fantasy for years. It gets us both so hot you wouldn't believe

StevieLuvsTSStevieLuvsTSover 9 years ago
SO HOT, LOVED IT

Had to grab my lube and vibe and start doing myself after this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't tell you how much I love this story!

When I was a college freshman I lived in one of the first co-ed dorms. Being just barely 18 I still had not begun to mature as a man. At 145 #'s but almost 6 feet tall I still had a narrow waist and fair complexion. It was late October, Halloween weekend coming up and the talk around the dorm was who would be what. Two of the girls teased me that I would make a very sexy French maid and they bet me that with their help with make-up I could win the dorm costume contest. They did a remarkable job of transforming me...I really did look hot! Throughout the evening they even got me to dance with some of the other guys who didn't know what was up. Long story short I won and we went back to their room to celebrate. After killing a six pack between us one of them wondered if I liked being a girl. They both kept after me until I admitted it was fun. They kept pushing the subject asking if I would like to be a "real woman." It wasn't long before they had my panties off and were playing with my ass. I was not trying to resist... how could I? When one of them started to probe my ass I just moaned and tried to feel them up. Before I knew it I had a dildo sliding in and out and I was eating pussy. My cock dripped cum from the prostate massage I was getting. It was over before I knew it. They cleaned me up and sent me back to my room. The next day they acted as though nothing had happened. I'm too old now to dress up but I'd do it in a heart beat if I got the chance!

vector2065vector2065over 9 years ago
Hot, erection material.

Very good script, you write well. The descriptions of the sexual acts were "erection material for sure". I should send you the dry cleaning bill...thanks. Question, is any of this from personnel experience? Do you have a Jess in your life who pushes your envelope? Look forward to the rest of the series.

Please keep writing and satisfying people.

Vector

Luv2SukMOffLuv2SukMOffabout 8 years ago
Even better than the first!

Mmmmm...THIS story was even better than the first...especially for a cocksucking faggot like me! LOVE all that cock-play, beginner cocksucking and cum tasting! Delicious! Oh, yeah...and the very creative dom, Jessica, is super hot, too. I really love those hot guys, James/Jamie and Chris/Chrissy, best, though! Great stuff! Now...on to Part 3!

TVFrannieTVFrannieabout 8 years ago
Making me so WET!!!

"Busted" is like every sissy CD"s dreams come true! Very nice job Tony...I like the way you think. Can't wait for chapter 3!

robin48robin48about 8 years ago
PURR

Hun lick that cock. Its so sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!

Wow. Excellent story and a fantasy of mine.i would love to be Jamie or Chrissy.

52andnotoverthehill52andnotoverthehillover 6 years ago
so hot! loved it!

I have a stepdaughter fetish, so this really turned me on! nd it all started with me wearing her panties!

DorcDorcover 6 years ago
Another hot story

Another great series Tony. Keep it cumming!

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
My daughter's boyfriend becomes part of my fantasy

I sure wish Jammie would've taken some dick in her mouth, so I could imagine myself sucking & licking that beautifully veined cock until he came in my mouth. Right now I'd give anything to have a man on top of me in the missionary position smoothly & gently making love to me while I'm wrapped around his waist with my high heeled, stockinged & garters legs.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
What A Girl Wants!

This story is so wonderfully sexy! Jessica, Jessie, and Chrissy all have given to one another the freedom of an erotic moment in their lives! As I read these stories I ask "Why not me? Where are the Jessica's in my life?" I'm sure more of a life I wish for will get me as aroused as the people tonyl65 have erotically spoken of!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 5 years ago
OH my

My panties are wet again and I already had to lick my cum off my hand as I reread the first one again, I am not sure I can read another today, I will have to come back another time. I still wish this would happen with me and my step daughter. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
excellent

such a great story, has me totally engaged and totally excited, im going to read the next part straight away xxx

pokeyridepokeyrideabout 4 years ago
Wow

This just keeps getting better and better !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn Man!

This story is better than the first!!! While reading it I paused and got into women’s lingerie, my wig, and make up. I’m so horny right now. I may have to put in a vibrating butt plug!!! Awesome writing! Going on to the next chapter! Trying to keep myself from cumming too soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a great fantasy!

This is exactly what I want, it's just a total turn on! Can't wait for Chrissy and Jamie to get together!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an incredibly HOT story. Best of all worlds for a sex life. WOW!! Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!!!!!! This made me so hard!!! I'm so horny right now that I want to be fucked up the ass hard!!! Love it!!

birdman54birdman54almost 2 years ago

Even better than ch 1! This made me even harder. Just love this.

birdman54birdman54almost 2 years ago

So hot. I want to be in the middle, Jessica behind and Chrissy in front.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

There are plenty of positive comments on this chapter.

I am going to skip this one.

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboy10 months ago

God I want Chrissy to fuck me

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa10 months ago

I cannot tear myself away from reading this story, it is already completely in Me, in my heart and thoughts. You beautifully portray Jessica as a woman dominating over men, or rather her sissy, practically with very little resistance, the attempt to fight for her masculinity turned both James into Jamie and Chris into Chrissy. A beautiful description of the sex between Jessica and Chrissy, making her drink the white nectar from Jessica's pussy, and joint caressing and oral sex for all three. How I wish I was Jessica's sissy.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👸🏻❤️🧑🏻🧒🏻👧🏻

Nie mogę się oderwać od czytania tej historii, jest już całkowicie we Mnie, w moim sercu i myślach. Pięknie pokazujesz Jessicę jako kobietę dominującą nad mężczyznami a raczej jej sissy, praktycznie z bardzo małymi oporami, próbą walki o swoją męskość zmieniła zarówno Jamesema w Jamiem i Chrisa w Chrissy. Piękny opis seksu pomiędzy Jessicą i Chrissy, doprowadzenie do wypicia białego nektaru z cipki Jessicy oraz wspólne pieszczoty i seks oralny całej trójki. Jak Ja chciałabym być sissy dla Jessici.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 👸🏻❤️🧑🏻🧒🏻👧🏻

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

Super HOT and sexy. I need to have Jessica come, er cum find me and take advantage of me. This is good, and getting better. I'm gald to see that there's a Ch. 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous