All Comments on 'Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 03'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
This stopped being a TS-CD in the last chapter

If you continue you should move it to Group Sex or some other cat. The Xdressing element is incidental at this point. If fact it seems almost a throw away now.

betabradbetabradalmost 11 years ago
Sexy story

This story was such a turn on! I would love to meet a woman that would want me to suck another mans big hard cock for her and have him fuck me in the ass while she watched - mmmmmm ohh yesss ... fuck me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Revelations

WOW! There sure were lots of revelations throughout this chapter. And there is going to be yet another chapter cumming up later on :-)

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Fabulously Hot Story That...

...Is keeping things erotic as hell! I think that the overall focus of the story from chapter 1, has been the erotic need of the males involved for cross-dressing, and I think the way its been written has been unique and very sexy! Just because one chapter 'cools out' a little bit or 'shifts gears' is no reason to suddenly shift genres. Emily's return has been anticipated since the first chapter, and some kind of 'adjustment' process was to be expected. Now, lets get this family orgy rockin' and on to chapter 4 down on the beach! WooHoo!!

jojo9696jojo9696almost 11 years ago
Hey

Dont worry about the negative comments, this is a great story with the different genre's making it all the more interesting. Keep doing it, you have me hard and wet and cumming

chimpeechimpeealmost 11 years ago
KEEP IT GOING

It is easy to imagine whats happening in your writing keep it going ignore one to one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
rate

The story was going great with the openness between daughter, stepfather, mother and now boyfriend. Nudists, wearing lingerie, skinny dipping, allover tanning, nude chores, anal, prostate, and strap-on play, incest, snow balling, etc. was all great. The stories (chapters) were well written with only a few spelling errors. So as I rated Ch. 1 & 2 5 stars and great sensual writing.

Chapter 3 I have to rate quit differently a 5 star rating for all the erotic aspects!!!!! But a 1 star rating for the gay stuff. (Really a BIG Turn Off!!!!)

So it evens out to a 2 star rating for Ch 3.

It really makes one's dick go limp when reading a Great work of erotica, to read about gay men.

Even my wife wanted to find another story to read when she got to those portions of the chapter.

I told her it had to get better and to skip those sections.

I; I mean we have tried all those things listed above at the beginning of my comment and a whole lot more. Except the incest. At least me; I am her second husband and I don't know if she did incest previously.

Women are more open then men they say-but that depends on the individual. I know I have tried and enjoyed more things than anyone I know.

I have been with; talked to many a woman and none of them ever got aroused from the thought of two guys doing it. A man and a woman Yes. Threesome Yes. Two women Yes. A threesome with two guys paying all their attention to the woman Yes. BUT never did a woman ever say they get aroused by the idea of two guys having sex with each other.

They love to look at multiple nude guys just like we like to look at multiple nude women. Chippendales like they said in the story -eye candy.

My wife and I read these erotic stories together. Usually one reads while manipulating or orally satisfying the other. We usually end up fucking till the sun comes up after reading stories from this site. This chapter had us going to bed- with little sleep, tossing and turning- not a good start for the next day Very Disturbing!!!

From Mr. & Mrs. Smithstone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
damn

it just keeps gettin btr and btr holy fuck once again u have managed for mr to soil my panties mmmmmm cowboy5548

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very, very good

The major part of this has been excellent so far, especially the dialogue. You could have got more realism by describing Emily a lot more as James knew her before she returns, but I understand why you and others might not want that 'slow stuff' in Literotica! It's just a shame that your spelling lets you down now and then, and also your grammar - "which was fine with Emily and I" LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm hooked

I got to the end of the first page and topped the climax I had yesterday reading Ch 2! You have a wonderful way of writing that touches my inner soul. Love love love it and can't wait to recover enough from the last climax in order to pick up where I left off! I'd love to be in one of your stories. Good stuff, thanks for keeping me up!!

Marti

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Again...

Again, you've topped your last story. Love them all and look forward to reading and getting off on Chapter 4!!

Marti

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ignore the comments by the Smithstones

The Smithstones don't like the gay parts of this story. Well, it's in the CD category with different elements -- CD, straight sex, gay sex & even incest. If you don't like gay stories, then this isn't for you. Most of the CD & tranny stories are either gay or have gay elements in them -- and that's exactly what I'm looking for. This story is perfect for a lot of reasons. It has the different elements to it, it's detailed in describing the participants' thoughts, it doesn't take short cuts but rather takes time to get to the CD & gay stuff (more realistic than a lot of other stories on Literotica). I myself love to have sex with my wife (like James with Emily) but I also love sucking cock and getting fucked -- both by men & by women with strap-ons. I can't wait to read the next chapters. Definitely 5 stars.

partsman134partsman134about 10 years ago
Yep another very hot story

Amazing story

I'll HOOKED. Lol

Indybucfan1Indybucfan1almost 10 years ago
Another great chapter!

Tony,

Your writing on this particular story keeps getting better with each chapter! I wish society as a whole were more open and tolerant. Please keep up the great work! You are definitely in my favorite authors!

Patrick

klippertklippertalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I can't get enough. Almost impossible for me to read these in one sitting. Outside of the feminizing of the guys...all the bi sex is hot. that said. If my wife wanted me dresses...lets go.

klippertklippertalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I find it impossible to read one of these in one sitting. my cock just cant take it. all the sex is so well written. I've made it through No.3 and finding Jessica's feminizing these guys more exciting....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It makes me hard and wet I don't want it to ever end

52andnotoverthehill52andnotoverthehillover 6 years ago
Very hot!

like all your other stories! And to think it all started with your stepdaughter;s panties!

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Looking forward to being fucked by Chriss

Fucking Chris Chris by the pool it's just so sexy (I can't help taking over this character for my Public comment) that I couldn't wait to have him inside me and I'd like to do this as Jamie in beautiful and feminan lingerie, as she needs me to the bedroom and make sure she's doing on my back and gently spreads my legs and if Begins to fuck me in missionary style.

As I hold on tight with my arms wrapped around his back and my legs around his waist, just left wearing a garter belt, stockings and high heels, making me feel Nike true woman being f***** by her man with this beautiful veined & meaty dick.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Steps closer for 4 sexy people!

I have to say this all leads to one wonderful sexual encounter with no inhibitions! It's marvelous! I love every word in this sexy loving relationship! The men finding their feminine side is not bad either! Love the story!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 5 years ago
Love this

Wish I could find a man to suck and fuck! da.cd@frontier.com

pokeyridepokeyrideabout 4 years ago
MORE

I can't get enough !!!

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Damn ! This story just continues to breach Gender, Age and family boundaries.

It is freaking HOT !

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboy10 months ago

I want Chrissy to fuck my pussy in front of the girls

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa10 months ago

I am enchanted by your story-story, you wonderfully introduce the right pace, tension of action, you beautifully describe each person and their progress in getting closer to each other. I would love to give myself like James / Jamie or Chrissy to my ladies Emily, Jassice 👩🏻👩🏻‍🦰 . For a woman like Jassica 👩🏻 or Emily 👩🏻‍🦰 I would do anything to make them happy, joy to show my love. Any wish of Jassica or Emily would be like the command of My Lady, the Queen. 👸🏻

Best regards from Poland SissyBoy from Warsaw. 📝👸🏻❤️👩🏻👩🏻‍🦰💕🧑🏻👨🏻

Jestem oczerowana Twoją historią-opowiadaniem, wspaniale wprowadzasz odpowiednie tempo, napięcie akcji, pięknie opisujesz każdą z osób i postępy ich w zbliżaniu się do siebie. Bardzo chciałabym oddać się tak jak James/Jamiem czy Chrissy, swoim Paniom Emily, Jassice 👩🏻👩🏻‍🦰. Dla takiej kobiety jaką jest Jassica 👩🏻 czy Emily 👩🏻‍🦰 zrobiłabym wszystko aby sprawić im przyjemność, radość ukazać swoją miłość. Każde życzenie Jassici czy Emily byłoby jak rozkazem Mojej Pani, Królowej. 👸🏻Pozdrawiam Serdecznie z Polski SissyBoy z Warszawy. 📝👸🏻❤️👩🏻👩🏻‍🦰💕🧑🏻👨🏻

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

Hot, HOt, HOTTER!!! If only...

I'm glad to see another chapter is ready. This is a cum dream true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous