Ballbusting at Work Ch. 01

Story Info
He starts work in a female dominating workplace.
6k words
4.27
39.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJA122
JJA122
27 Followers

Notice: readers and characters are 18+, This is a fictional story and is a BDSM story, Emphasis on the S. It will include fetishes such as Femdom, CBT, CFNM, humiliation. It is a ballbusting story foremost, where our guy gets hit in the testicles. If that doesn't sound like your thing, maybe hit the back arrow on your browser.

******

I started work at a new company and parked in a free, unmarked spot near the door. After a few minutes a woman approaches me. She was a brunette. Quite tall, 6 foot or more, with a formal office attire. Although she also wore some thick black boots and a skirt that only hung two-thirds down her thighs, revealing some long toned legs.

"Excuse me, I like to park in that space, and I just saw you park there, could you not park there again for me? I had to park a block away because of you."

"Oh, I'm sorry madam, I will try not to next time."

"You'll 'try not to'? That doesn't sound very reassuring to me..." she said sternly.

Something about this woman unnerved me, she stood at least a few inches taller than me. She also looked very athletic and attractive, strong chin etc. and when she was approaching me I noticed how long and muscular her legs were, and looking down, her boots actually had a steel cap to them. She looked older than me, possibly early thirties and seemed like a no-nonsense kind of gal.

In contrast, I myself am of average height and slightly skinny, so this woman could probably overpower me in a fight.

"Uh, I... I won't ever park there for you, I'll keep it empty." I said, stumbling over my words.

"Great answer! Now if it would be okay, I want to spend a few minutes kicking your testicles to make it official."

I instantly froze up, she didn't really say that did she?

"Kicking me? Are you talking about ballbusting?"

"Yes, I am talking about ballbusting," She said demurely "It's a great stress reliever, and I think you deserve it, and if not it's just to make sure you won't do it again, help you remember to not park there each time you drive past, you know?"

I'v never had this happen to myself, but I had read that in recent times, it was becoming more prevalent and popular for women to punish men in this way. It mainly ensures men are behaving properly among other benefits to society, there are even some rules that state men should not refuse a ballbust and simply take it. So even though it will be incredibly painful, I can't really say no.

"Sh-sure thing" I stammered.

We agreed to go somewhere private so she can perform the kicks.

She led me to a side alley, it was between two buildings and away from the road. It was secluded, but anyone could potentially turn a corner or come out of a building and see us.

"Okay, now pull your pants down. I prefer to kick bare testicles, They make better targets and make a better sound when I kick 'em."

I simply dropped my pants, revealing that I was not wearing underwear; exposing my cock and balls.

"Oh, going commando are you?"

"Uh yeah, but it's not my idea, the place that I'm starting work for demands that I wear nothing under my clothes, no undershirt or socks either." I said.

"Huh, that's got to be uncomfortable, probably impossible to hide an erection" she said partly referring to my growing member. "But I'm sure there's a reason for it." She said smugly. "Okay, now, take your pants right off so you can spread your legs more easily. Hmm, you might as well go natural and take your shirt off too."

I took my shoes off, moved my pants to the side and took my shirt off. Once I was stark naked she then passed me some handcuffs from her purse. "Cuff your hands behind your back". She ordered.

Once I had locked the handcuffs behind me, I shivered in the cool air. I had never felt so vulnerable and exposed in all my life. I had become erect, butt naked, handcuffed and all while in front of this woman I don't know.

"What's your name honey? I should really learn the name of the man who's nuts I'm about to crunch into his stomach."

"My name is Liam." I said, with my hands tied.

"Nice to meet you Liam." She said, shaking my penis instead of shaking my hand. I nervously laughed and she gave me a predatory grin. I felt a cold sweat forming and in my nervousness I forgot to ask what her name is in return.

"Okay, I'm going to give you ten hard kicks and I want you to try to stand still, you ready?"

My lips trembled. "Wait, Are you really going to use those steel-capped boots?" I asked, genuinely scared at the risk of losing my manhood. "Please, I don't think I could survive that many."

"Mmmm, okay, I'll let you off the hook, I'll give you five kicks barefoot, and then five with my boots. Does that sound better?"

I nodded.

She took off her boots and took a slow practice swing towards my groin, her foot missing my testicles by a couple of inches.

"Spread your legs" She ordered.

I complied, feeling my precious balls hang freely in the cool air, unobstructed.

Then she swung her foot behind her and readied herself for the first kick.

Slap!

"Uh!" I groaned, It was a fairly hard kick that captured both my orbs against her foot and squashed them against my body.

For a second there was only surprise as I felt the impact, a half second later, intense pain exploded from every part of my testicles and I felt my stomach lurch and felt out of breath.

Slap! Slap!

She gave me two hard kicks in a row, searing pain enveloped my testes and travelled into my abdomen. I actually became worried that the sound of her foot connecting with me might attract attention in this public place.

Slap!

Just as she was about to kick again I bent my hips back, doubling over. "Ohhhh, please! It hurts so much." I said, lips trembling.

"This is nothing." She scolded confidently, grabbing and pulling me forward by my balls. A few kicks to the baby makers is nothing for you. Do I have to remind you why this rule was put in place: the drop in crime, the hardships of being a woman now gone, or once being looked down upon and mistreated by men while we suffer cramping and childbirth. Compared to that, this is nothing. And If things were in my hands, most males would be hit in the groin at least once a day, and the worst ones castrated by rupture." She said as she lightly squeezed me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." I pleaded out in agony.

"Oh Liam, baby, of course you didn't" She said as she let go of my sack and cupped my chin."You've been very understanding about this whole punishment."

suddenly she slapped me across the face, causing me to gasp.

"Just don't move away from my kicks again, okay?"

I nodded in submission.

She then looked down at me quizzically.

"How many did I give you?"

"I think it was three." I said.

She frowned. "Since you're not sure, we are starting all over again. But This time I want you to count out loud. Ready?" She did not wait for an answer but simply reared back and kicked forward.

Slap!

"One!" I managed to say.

Slap!

"Two!" I said with a higher voice.

Slap! "Three", Slap!, "Four", Slap!

"...Five" I gasped as I collapsed to my knees and gasped again as my knees hit the sidewalk.

My kicker looked down and smiled "Since you're down there, you can be of some use and service me."

I looked up into her eyes, but the look on my face must have betrayed what I was thinking, without my saying a word.

"Haha, that's very sweet of you to offer, but I was actually talking about my feet" She said, making me blush. And then she actually pushed the back of my head down until I fell over on my face. With my hands still cuffed behind my back I landed face down with my chest on the ground, my legs still spread, my ass in the air and my face pressing against her feet. It was a rough landing on the pavement causing some grazing. "Now lick my feet clean boy!"

Grimacing at the grimy salty taste and awkward position, I licked and kissed her foot for a full minute and then we swapped to the other foot.

Just when I thought I couldn't be humiliated any more I heard a woman's voice from behind me. "Oh shit" the other woman exclaimed "You're doing it in broad daylight now?" I immediately froze in fear.

"Amanda how are you? Do you want to give him a kick in the balls from behind? He's perfectly positioned for it."

"Oh, alright I guess one kick couldn't hurt." Amanda said.

I tensed up as I felt the leather of her shoe nudge my balls as Amanda lined up her shot.

Her shoe made a Thud! Causing me to groan into the foot I had was licking, this kick was as hard as any other I had felt.

"Ha, That was fun, but I don't want to be late. This poor guy's nuts are already getting red and swollen anyway you don't need my help."

"I'll see you later then Amanda."

"Cya." She said as she left.

"Alright, that's enough foot worship." She said. She then bent over and uncuffed me. "Put my boots on for me, then re-handcuff yourself once you're done. But stay on your knees."

Once again I did as I was told, dutifully putting on her deadly looking boots. My balls throbbed in agony just by looking at the hard toe of her boots.

"I've got to say, you're taking it like a champ" She said as I clasped my hands behind my back. "I know my kicks fucking hurt. I've known men that have tried to run away, that's why I got these handcuffs. I've known a few to have vomited from the pain and even a few handcuffed boys break down crying and bargain with me to stop."

"How many men have you..." I asked.

"Oh, hundreds by now, It's now part of my job! I've even popped a few before, but don't worry about the chance of losing your manhood, now I know how to keep the force of my kicks below the lethal amount." She smiled almost innocently. "Unless your's are weaker than most." She said as she got ready to kick me.

My knees were still spread from when I had fallen down to the previous kicks. The toe of her boot slowly swung forward and nudged against my balls as she tested the new distance.

The cold hard contact of the metal on my bare skin brang me back to the reality of the situation.

She swung her leg back and then suddenly forward. Thunk! Her boot made hard contact with both my nuts, the pain made me whimper and I had to stop myself from screaming out in agony. I had hoped she would make her boot kicks lighter, but they felt just as hard as her barefoot ones.

She seemed to enjoy watching my nutsack swing and my precious orbs bounce around on the impact of each kick as she reared back and kicked for a second time creating a loud Thunk! I grimaced as this kick seemed to favour my left testicle.

Again she kicked into my abused nutsack, it seemed her expertise at ball kicking had given her the perfect aim as both of my balls exploded in pain on impact. I groaned and wobbled, struggling to keep myself upright.

She paused, perhaps contemplating something. "Holding up down there hon?"

"...Yes" I squeaked out in a high voice.

"I haven't turned you into a girl have I? But if you insist!" And kicked me in the jewels for what I thought was the last time Thunk!

I whimpered from the pain from my abused ballbag, but I visibly relaxed, relieved that my ordeal was finally over. I looked up into her eyes.

"And one more for good luck!" Thunk!

I was not ready for this surprise kick and collapsed onto my shins, gasping for air.

"There, now that wasn't the end of the world now was it?" She said, and patted my head. "You know most would have passed out at least once from a ballbust like this, so I really am impressed... anyone would be proud of you!" I actually smiled at her joke, maybe it was just stockholm syndrome or her beauty, but a part of me was starting to enjoy the humiliation and pain.

"Oh, hang on you forgot to count for me." My eyes widened at the implications of my big mistake.

But instead she laughed at me. "Relax you big baby, this time I was counting for you. But you can make it up to me by letting me give you one good knee."

She helped me up to my feet, but I wobbled a bit. "Okay, easy now." She said while laughing.

She grabbed my bare shoulders and tested the distance her knee would need to make and then...

Splat!

Her hard kneecap had a larger surface area, and when it crushed my numb, swollen nuts from an entirely new angle my built up ballache felt even worse. My mouth opened in a silent scream as she kept her knee in place for a few seconds. Seeing the reaction on my face this cruel woman smiled at me.

"You've been such a good sport!" She chuckled as she steadied my shaky body by my sides. "I was thinking about leaving you outside like this but I think you've earned your freedom." She said uncuffing me.

She gave my bare ass a slap. "Now put your clothes on before you get a cold." She then left me to my own devices to recover and dress myself.

***

After I dressed myself I hastily got inside the building. The one good thing I found about the no underwear dresscode was that I could let my swollen balls breath, albeit now I had to worry about them swinging against my legs, so I had to walk slowly and carefully.

Thankfully when I arrived, I wasn't late to my first meeting of about 15 people, interestingly there were only two other men there, which was somewhat of an omen I'll admit.

Then the woman presenting the meeting addressed us all. "Hello all, my name is Amanda and I will be taking you through your roles in our team." I felt my stomach drop, it was the same woman that had kicked me from behind, I hadn't seen her face before but the voice and name matched exactly. I decided not to let her know, not to look nervous in her presence as she explained our role in the company.

"Now are there any questions?" She asked after the lecture.

"Why are we not allowed to wear anything... underneath?" A man beside me asked.

"Well as you know, this rule only applies to men in the company, the reason is that we love to punish men by hitting them in their testicles. Keeping the clothing to a minimum gives the little fellers zero protection, and it's much faster to undress for a real session."

The man fell silent.

"Oh my god" A young, petite looking woman with white-blonde hair and glasses piped up, breaking the silence. "I had hoped you were going to say that!" She said with a wide impish grin. She had caught my eye before.

"You did?" Amanda smiled. "I think you're going to fit right in here. What's your name dear?"

"Kylie."

"Do you enjoy ballbusting?"

"Well I think it looks like fun, but I've never done it to anyone yet. What do we ballbust men for here?" Kylie asked.

"Well, ballbusting always leads to more corrective behaviour. There are the obvious reasons to do it such as: violence, unwanted sexual attention. But there are more lucrative reasons such as a male being late to work, that should be punished, a male questioning the opinion of a woman, should also be punished. I even advocate for random kicks to the balls, done for no reason other than a woman's enjoyment and to remind the male of his place... and not to mention to let off some steam."

"But but..." The man besides me stammered. "Isn't there a chance he could be permanently damaged?"

"Probably. Maybe if all males risked the loss or have a testicle ruptured to a woman's kick, then males would be much more careful with their behaviour. and women would be considered more equal in this world. It would show everyone we aren't to be messed with." she said, mostly addressing the women.

Thinking about what Amanda had just said, I had to admit I shared some of Amanda's feelings about the superiority of women over men, just not to the extent of daily ballache and rupture.

"But that sounds terrible!" The man exclaimed. "He wouldn't be able to have children."

"Well men can easily still function with a single testicle." She explained without batting an eyelid. "And if it's decided you are to have both balls destroyed and turned into a eunuch, the problem is truly cured. Castrated men behave perfectly once they are neutered. Without testosterone being pumped into them by a pair of gonads they are completely docile and polite. So as you can some men don't deserve them, and besides there are other methods of conceiving."

The man still looked unconvinced and unnerved, meanwhile all the women were leaning forward and practically glowing, somehow Kylie looked even more attractive.

"If you follow the rules and behave it won't happen too often I can assure you." She said, addressing the nervous man. "Although your new manager, Diana, she likes to ballbust those working under her. It wouldn't be rare for her to punish a man, just so he knows his place. And lately she's been on a roll, so there's a good chance she'll introduce her feet to all of you."

I gave a worried look, and Amanda caught it.

"Don't worry Liam, Diana will only give you a few kicks, although some men she takes a special liking to. And who knows? Some men come to enjoy being submissive, getting their balls pasted, and so you just might like it too." She said teasingly. "Diana, why don't you introduce yourself." She said, looking to someone behind us.

I turned and I felt my stomach drop, drop right down into my aching balls. Diana was the woman who had just beat me up outside, she even kept her steel capped boots on.

"Yes, it's true." She said in her smug voice. "Unfortunately for our male newcomers I am going to ballbust you, it's not personal or anything but until you've been hit down there you have no idea how much pain I've heard it causes, and you need to learn the way of things here." Diana said as she looked at the group.

"Now it's no use preparing yourself for this. There is nothing you can do to cope with the pain you're about to experience. the important thing is to suck it up and be a man, It should only take about two or three kicks."

Suddenly she caught my eye. "Ah! It's you again. I had hoped you were going to be the same Liam that's going to work underneath me." She said with a wink.

"Have you two met before?" Amanda asked quizzically.

"Amanda this is the boy you and I busted in the alleyway this morning!" Diana said through laughter.

Amanda covered her mouth in shock and amusement. "Well I didn't recognise him with clothes on and without his ass in the air!"

All the women laughed and I felt myself going red in the face, even one of the men started chuckling at my expense.

"Usually I don't like to give any exclusions on who I torture, so... Liam, how about you be the first to come to our punishment room." Diana said.

Kylie turned to face me in glee. "Ooo, Ouch, sort of sucks to be you, doesn't it Liam?" She said to me in mock sympathy.

I was frozen in my seat. "Come on now, get up." Diana said and grabbed my balls through my pants in front of everyone and pulled me up by them. The room watched in shock and awe at how brazen she was.

"Please... Diana, I can't take any more kicks." I whined.

"Your balls are hardly swollen at all, they can easily take a few more." She said unapologetically as she let go. "Does this mean your refusing to cooperate?"

"...uh." I stammered. Wrong answer.

"In that case I'm going to increase your kicks to ten." She turned to Kylie.

"Kylie, was it? I can't believe you've never racked a guy before. Would you like to help me out with him and learn about the various methods of punishment? For your first time you can try anything you like, I reckon you look like a squeezer."

"I'd love to! Nice to meet you" Kylie said as she stood up to shake Diana's hand. She turned to face me again. "And nice to meet you too!" She said to me cheekily as she held out her hand.

I weakly shook Kylie's hand in return. But all I could think about was the future pain this young lady was about to dish out on me.

"Come on, this way." Diana said as she walked out the door.

JJA122
JJA122
27 Followers
12