All Comments on 'Ballbusting at Work Ch. 01'

by JJA122

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 3 years ago
Wild!

Crazy fantasy world but it works! Nice writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

SFHV seems to have a double plot. The video contest drives the mechanics of the narrative, but it looks like our Damian is going home to a newly interesting life. I'd think he'd hold onto his "marked" shorts.

I'm a little vague on the timeline of SFHV. Does everything happen on a Sunday night, the next Monday, and the next Sunday, or is it more spread out? Is it set in Australia and is the family supposed to be Greek or Balkan, from the spellings and names?

Re rude comments, there's some hater that trolls the femdom stories saying the sub should get back at the domme. It doesn't mean anything, a lot of those stories end up rated 4.5+.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blindfold

I love that care was taken that the women would not hurt themselves as we do not want to cause pain to any woman but of course the same can not be said for the males, after all that is why we have balls and why mother nature put them where women can have us by our balls.

I do think if the women who are kicking balls are wearing a dress, skirt or a low cut shirt, the males should be blindfolded so that he can not peek at the women even though he is stark naked as all males should be in when women are around. It is a woman's right to kick balls or crush nuts and every male should provide them, after all he has two anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

very good, hope to see this continue

andrewboychurchandrewboychurchalmost 2 years ago

works for me, perfectly articulates to my fascination how we (men) feel about ballbusting, the dread and the desire, all the different reasons guys are prepared accept the risk and put them in harms way, in the playing of sport, as challenge, as an offering, gesture or gift, initiation or test (on a personal note never as punishment) and the action scenes where great. A good bust is one where I feel the phantom pains in my own junk, and these were good

andrewboychurchandrewboychurchalmost 2 years ago

I was sure I had read the story before, and I'm absolutely certain now that what I previously read WAS same story, but further ahead in time line. It feels like i've read chapter two (or later) where he advances in applying for the job, gets it, and first days, his work chair with the hole in it to put his testicles through and secured when he sits down... my fav.. with auto busting feature.... mild regular and rhythmical (or set however)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any idea ever the other posts of this story might be??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous