Busting Broncos Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,578 Followers

It's a funny thing about fucking. Sometimes, the person you like least in the world is the best fuck. They say it's a thin line between love and hate and I guess we were the living proof.

I'd done a little hustling when I was younger, just for pocket money. There's always someone willing to pay for a cock like mine. I'd discovered that the less I was attracted to the person I was fucking or who was sucking me, as a person, the better the sex.

Steve's cock was the perfect fit for my ass and hit all of the important spots when he fucked me. And, he fucked like a pro.

"Do you want me to suck you and tongue your ass or do you want to fuck me?" I whispered in his ear.

"I want my cock up your ass hole." he said.

"Good, that's what I want, too. I suck and rim you later."

By now he well knew where the lube was kept and he got up onto his knees and greased up his stiff dick. It stood up and out from his body, thick and vein covered. It wasn't the size of daddy's or Uncle Cody's but what it lacked in quantity it more than made up for in quality. Just looking at the fat crimson head had me precumming like a river and my ass hole puckering.

I raised my legs till my knees touched my shoulders and my ass was spread open, my little fuck hole hungry for his cock. He pressed the wide head against it and it slid into me with almost no resistance, I wanted it so badly. I could feel his scratchy pubes against my taint and his meaty balls against my ass.

He lowered himself on top of me and we wrapped our arms around each other as we began to fuck. His thick cock slid in and out of my fuck chute, grazing my prostate with each thrust. He fell into his rhythm, his cock steadily pounding in and out of my hole while my mouth devoured his. It was like we were one organism, connected by his cock and tongue.

He could last, too. My ass hole always throbbed for hours afterward from the workout he gave it.

Our chests rubbed against each other's and my cock and balls bounced with each thrust. My ass hole was so relaxed and sensitive that I was sure that I could feel the thick veins on his cock as he slid in and out of my ass ring. It was as if we both went into a zone where nothing else made any impression except the thrust of his cock into my clutching fuck hole.

We were both slippery with sweat when his breathing finally started to increase and his thrusts became harder and sharper. His fat cock swelled thicker and I could feel the thick flange on his cock head rubbing against the inside of my fuck chute as the head swelled and grew harder.

I was clutching his hard ass cheeks, driving his cock harder and harder into me. His tight puckered hole was near my fingertips and I began to finger and stroke it.

With a final thrust deep into my ass, he let loose his load. I could feel the thick juice as it burst out of his piss hole and painted the walls of my fuck chute. As each hot spurt of cum splashed against the tender tissues, it soothed them at the same time. I was kissing him like I wanted to eat him whole.

The cum finally stopped shooting out of his balls and we lay entwined kissing while his dick went soft inside of me. He rolled over, the fat cock head popping out of my hole, and lay on his back beside me with his arm bent and covering his eyes.

"Do you know how fucked up this is?" he asked after a while.

"I know how well fucked I am." I said.

He lowered his arm and looked over at me and said, "You hate my fucking guts. What are we doing?"

"I might hate your guts but I love your cock." I said. I reached over and held the thick column of meat in my hand.

"So, we're going to be like daddy and Uncle Cody?" he asked.

"You know about that, huh? No, not like them. I think they really love each other. I think that was what broke up our parents. You and I, we just tolerate each other. We can be lovers but I doubt if we'll ever be friends."

"Yeah, like that until the next time you go crazy and lose it on me, again."

I had to laugh. "You've only seen mildly annoyed, so far. If you see full-tilt crazy, I doubt you will survive."

Steve stretched and turned over to face me.

"Tony didn't sleep in his bed last night." Steve said.

"That's because he was getting reamed out at both ends by daddy and Uncle Cody's big cocks all night long. Didn't you notice how they all acted this morning?"

"I should know by now that nothing gets past you." he said. "So now they're all going to be ass hole buddies."

"Even you have to admit you've treated everyone concerned pretty shitty, what did you expect?" I said. "I guess payback time had to come."

"And everyone will just treat me like the stepchild." he said. "I'm not as smart as you, so I can't be useful that way. And I'm not interested in getting my brains fucked out every day like Tony. No one will even notice if something bad happens to me."

"I'll notice." I said and I could see he wanted to say something skeptical.

"Besides, you've got me as an ass hole buddy. Want to feel the big load of cum you just shot there?"

He still looked unhappy, almost on the verge of tears. I didn't want his shitty mood ruining his ability to fuck for the rest of the night.

I turned so that he and I were face to face, inches apart.

"Steve, listen." I said "Nothing bad has to happen to you. If you don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you. You've just never seemed to learn that."

"I don't trust you." he said.

"And I don't trust you, so we're even. But, at least it's a start."

I reached down and grasped his half hard cock and stroked it, then cupped his big juicy ball sack in my hand. He turned onto his back and slightly spread his legs to give me better access to his balls. I slid my hand down and felt the tightly puckered opening between his ass cheeks.

"So, ass hole buddy," I said, "how do you feel about spending some time with my tongue up your hole?"

rae121452
rae121452
1,578 Followers