Busting Broncos Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * *

It wasn't even light out when I was awakened by the sensation of a hard, thick dick sliding into my ass hole. I'd slept like a log.

I opened my eyes and saw Cody lying beside me and grinning. Meanwhile, the huge cock in my ass had started to fuck me in long strokes.

"Isn't it rape if I'm not able to give consent?" I asked Cody.

"In that case, it's a good thing you're awake. Just tell me if you want me to stop." Daddy said from behind me where he was sliding his dick in and out of my hole.

I didn't reply, instead giving myself over to the expert fucking that my father was giving me. His dick was the best I'd ever had. He knew exactly how to angle his fat cock head so that it banged against my prostate on every trip in and out. I tilted my hips up so that he could get even more of his long dick inside me and Cody smiled as he watched. I could little spurts of pre-cum shoot out of my own stiff dick with every stroke.

Daddy fucked my ass until I was seeing stars and then I felt his giant cock get even stiffer and his cock head swell. He didn't make a sound as his squirting cum painted the walls of my ass in spurt after spurt. Finally, he collapsed on top of me with his cock still buried to his balls and said into my ear, "Good morning, son. How are you feeling this morning?"

"Freshly fucked and fucking fantastic." I replied.

He began the process of backing his still half hard cock out of my wet hole, then rolled to one side of the bed and stood up.

"First dibs on the shower." he said and, still naked and with his big dick swinging, he headed down the hall to the bathroom.

Cody ran his hand over my buns and then snaked one finger into my stretched hole. Without another word, he climbed between my legs and began pushing his stiff cock into my slippery hole.

"You know how much I love fucking you after your daddy has just shot his load up there." Cody said. His cock was just as big as daddy's but I was opened up and he had no difficulty filling me with his entire long shaft.

"He's got me nice and wet and loose so I expect you to last longer than he did." I replied.

He put his hands up under my armpits so that he could grip each shoulder while laying on top of me and began fucking me in long slow strokes. His big cock inside of me, sliding slowly back and forth, felt so good that the whole time I was right on the edge of shooting my load. I would have cum if a fly had landed on my stiff dick.

When daddy returned from his shower, I was still getting my hole filled.

"The bathroom is all yours, brother dear. Time to get up and going."

Cody just continued to slowly fuck me and as I glanced over my shoulder, I saw daddy's hand approaching Cody's flexing ass cheeks. I knew when his finger found Cody's hole because Cody's dick stiffened and he began to fuck faster. Only a minute or so later, a fresh fountain of hot ball juice erupted inside my ass.

"I figured finger fucking you would hurry you along." Daddy told him. "Now get up, we have work to do."

He slid his dick out of my well fucked hole, kissed one of my ass cheeks and disappeared toward the bathroom. I rolled out of bed and headed toward the kitchen, stopping by my room on the way to shrug on my robe.

The back door was open and when I glanced out, I saw my brother Tony sitting at the bottom of the steps brushing Trixie the dog with an old hair brush. He must have sensed me in the doorway because without turning he asked, "Is this Crouch's dog."

"Yep, her name is Trixie."

"That would explain why she's half starved, full of fleas and needing a bath." he replied.

"I promised her breakfast. Keep her entertained while I fix something." I told him.

Since I had already decided to fix eggs, bacon and sausage for the family, I figured she'd probably enjoy the same thing. When the food was cooked I fixed her a plate and took it outside where she and Tony waited.

"That old bastard will probably scream blue murder if he finds out that we're being nice to his dog." Tony said.

"Don't worry; I'll deal with that old fat fuck." I said. I didn't know what but I had to do something.

* * * * * *

It was broad daylight but I didn't care. I pulled the red wagon loaded with hay across the fields to where the hungry horses awaited me. So far as I could tell, they hadn't been fed yet that morning and were as hungry as ever for the hay I put through the fence. Trixie showed up and sat and watched.

Mr. Crouch was nowhere to be seen but I could hear noise coming from the barn. There was a heavy duty engine running and along with it, I could hear the repeated thump of metal hitting heavily against something else. It was regularly repeated and I couldn't even begin to guess what kind of machine was running.

When the horses were fed, I pulled the wagon back home. I was pretty caught up with my work so there was no pressure on me that morning to go to the office/shop that Tony and I shared. I puttered around the house until it was time to start lunch.

As usual, they family came in with roaring appetites. I swear if I hadn't pulled my arm back fast enough after setting the plates in front of them, somebody would have bitten my arm clean off. I sat down and we all tucked in.

After the first waves of hunger were appeased, daddy looked at me and said, "Well, I saw you and your wagon heading out this morning. I guess Crouch didn't catch you since you're not full of buckshot."

"He wasn't around and he couldn't have heard me anyway, he had some kind of big machine running in the barn that sounded like a car crash."

Everyone at the table exchanged a smirk, except for me, and my brother Steve said, "That would have been his invention. It's an electric log splitter."

"Don't they already have power log splitters?" I asked.

"For probably the last hundred years." Steve replied. "But, his is electric. It plugs in. He says that's a new invention. He tried to patent it and they wouldn't let him because it already exists. He claims the government is trying to steal his invention and he has a suit in federal court over it."

"What is he, nuts?" I asked.

"That has been suggested on multiple occasions over the years. I think he's harmless when he's sober but I still don't like you getting in his way. Lord knows what the old coot might do. He was a violent man when he was younger." daddy said.

"I'll stay out of his way but I won't stop feeding his animals." I said.

"And that's just about what I expected." daddy said with a sigh.

"And I'm going to give Trixie a bath." Tony stated. The rest of the men around the table looked at each other mystified but no one questioned him.

* * * * * *

I had finished the afternoon clean up and was sitting out on the front porch when a car I knew to belong to Mr. Crouch pulled up the drive. I put my book down and watched him climb out and approach.

He didn't bother with a greeting, he just asked, "Have you got my dog over here?"

"Why would I have your dog?"

"I could tell this morning that somebody had been grooming her, I figured it was you. Is she here?"

"I haven't seen her." I answered. "Maybe if you took better care of her, you wouldn't have to go hunting her."

"I'll take better care." he replied. "When I catch that little bitch I'm going to beat her to death. I had my lunch all fixed and went into the other room and that little whore jumped up on the table and ate it. I would have fixed her then but she got away, all I managed was a good swat with my cane."

"You hit her with your cane?"

"And I'll do more than that when I catch her. My lunch will be the last one she'll ever steal."

"Maybe if you fed her more often she wouldn't have to steal food." I said. "For that matter, it wouldn't hurt you to go hungry for a while, you big fat slob. Now, get off of my porch and off of our land before I call the sheriff."

"You see that dog, you drag her home." he said as he turned and walked away. "She's going to get punished like she'll never forget."

As I watched the old fucker's car pull back down the driveway I was so angry that I kicked one of the spindles out of the porch railing. When he was out of sight, I went down into the yard and called Trixie but she didn't come. I walked the path to the horses, softly calling for her, but there was no sight of her.

She didn't show up at supper time, either, and then I really began to worry. Could he have already found her and really hurt her? I couldn't find a place to perch, I was so upset.

When it got dark I went out onto the porch once again and called to her. She didn't come. I sat on the porch steps staring into the dark, wondering what I should do, when I heard a low whine somewhere to the side of the house. I jumped up and turned on the flashlight I'd brought outside and rushed toward where I'd heard the sound from. Near the beginning of the path to the horse corral, the flashlight showed Trixie lying on the path. She tried to stand when she saw me but she couldn't manage it and just dragged herself a few inches forward with her front legs. I couldn't tell how injured she was but I knew who'd done it.

After checking her over visually for any bleeding, I gathered her up in my arms and even though it obviously hurt her, she licked my face.

"Trixie, what has he done to you?" I asked her. Even in pain, she wagged her tail.

I carried her to the house and inside I grabbed the old blanket we kept over the back of the sofa. I swaddled her in it and then carried her out to the car. I'd never been to the local vet's office but I knew where it was and I burned up the highway getting there. I must have had special protection from somewhere that night because it's a miracle that I wasn't in an accident.

Every time I glanced at the passenger seat where Trixie lay in her blanket, red rage descended over my brain. It was only her occasional whimpers that kept me moored.

After what seemed like hours but in reality was probably less than 15 minutes, I pulled in front of the vet's office. It was closed, of course, but I spotted a doorbell beside the door with a plaque that read "Please ring for after hour's emergencies". I'm surprised that my finger didn't go through; I poked the button so hard.

I could see shadows moving against the window of the adjoining house, then lights came on in the front of the office and a light appeared inside. When the door swung open, I took an involuntary step back.

I was consumed in rage and also in worry about Trixie but I still could appreciate a handsome man. The man at the door looked like a combination of Harrison Ford and every porno daddy ever filmed. He had thick, mostly gray hair and a white walrus mustache. I didn't even notice his clothes because he filled them so well. Just looking at him you could tell that he had the type of body that is 10% exercise and 90% heredity. All in all, he might as well have had a sign on his forehead that read "THIS is why gay men lust after men".

"What seems to be the problem?" he asked in a phone sex line voice. Fortunately, he brought me back to earth.

"I have a dog in my car. She's injured, I'm not sure how badly."

"Let's just have a look." he replied, stepping outside. He looked even better.

I led him to my car and opened the passenger door. Trixie swiveled her head around and checked him out, then laid her head back down.

"Was she struck by a car?" he asked as he began to look her over.

"No, I don't think so; she was in our back yard nowhere near the road when I found her."

"Bring her inside." he said.

I lifted her out of the car as gently as I could but she still groaned. He put one hand on her head and said, "It will be alright, little girl." and she licked him.

I followed him to the door and even in my state I couldn't help but admire the roundness and firmness of his ass. Inside, he motioned to an exam table in an inside room and I put he down on top of it. He didn't say anything, just unwrapped the blanket from her body. Running his hands over her he was rewarded with a yip and a low growl when he touched her hips. Feeling the length of her leg yielded the same result.

"She's pretty banged up, are you sure she wasn't struck on the road?"

"I'm almost positive." I said. "Can you fix her?"

"I'll need to do ex-rays to see what we're dealing with. I might not be able to help, in which case the kindest thing might be to put her down."

That did it. Me, who hasn't really cried since I was a child, who prides himself on lack of emotion, burst into tears that caused me to sob outright and my nose to run.

"Please." I said. "I have money, I can get more, I don't care what it costs, you have to make her well."

"Is she your dog?" he asked me.

"No, she belongs to a neighbor. But I'll be responsible for the bills."

He looked at me for the first time, really, and then he asked, "You're one of the Russell boys, aren't you? I know your father and uncle; they call me whenever something comes up with the horses. You live next to Crouch."

"Yes," I replied, rage returning at the mere mention of his name. "Crouch is our neighbor." I hesitated and then asked, "Could she have gotten these kinds of injuries if someone beat her with a cane?"

"I'd say probable exactly like this." the vet said, staring at Trixie. "You don't know who she belongs to, do you?"

"No," I lied, "she's just a stray. Can you fix her?"

"I'll do my best but I can't guarantee anything until I see how badly she's hurt." He gave me a long look and then he said, "Tell you what. Since she's a stray, I'll only charge you for supplies, the labor I'll do for free. And I'll do my best, okay?"

"That would be really wonderful. " I replied. "I don't know how to thank you." I was imagining a few ways, though. I'd noticed that the old worn khakis he had on not only had a very prominent mound in the crotch, it extended down his leg a bit. I could also see the rim of his cock head at the bottom.

"The first thing you can do is let me get to work." he said. "I won't call you tonight, come back in the morning and we'll see what's what. I promise I won't do anything...drastic...unless you're here with her."

At that, I began crying again and he put a hand on my shoulder and gently steered me to the door. Finally remembering my manners, I said, "Please apologize to your wife for my disturbing her."

He gave a crooked smile and replied, "My wife passed away a good ten years ago."

"Your girlfriend, then, apologize to her."

"No girlfriend, either. I'm just an old widower who listens to the radio too much. Maybe I welcome a disturbance. Here's my card."

I looked at the pasteboard he's handed me, which read 'Dr. Everett Johnson', his phone number and a bunch of degrees. I tucked it into my pants pocket.

Outside, vanity kicked in and I wondered what I must look like sobbing with a runny nose. The reflection in the mirror verified my worst fears; I looked mostly like a 200 year old Chinese man. So much for first impressions.

I pulled back out onto the highway and beat on the steering wheel as I drove. Something was definitely going to have to be done about Mr. Crouch. As luck would have it, I was also riding on empty and held my breath until I saw a gas station sign up ahead. Thankfully, I made it to the drive and was just easing in when another car, going much faster, swerved around me and pulled into the spot in front of the gas tank I'd been headed for.

I backed up and pulled into another berth and got out of the car. I noticed that the first car had out of state plates, Idaho. Then I watched as the driver side opened and a man who was at least 6 and a half feet tall climbed out. I barely came up to his nipples. He was built, too, the muscles in his shoulders, arms and chest of someone who pumps iron.

He noticed me staring at him and said, "What are you looking at, faggot?"

"Someone who should learn some manners." I said.

He smirked and grabbed the gas nozzle and began pumping into his gas pipe.

"Learn not to drive like a little old lady or else stay off the highway, sissy boy." he said.

I didn't even reply. I just asked myself why it was that the biggest assholes always show up when you're least in the mood to deal with them.

We both pumped our gas, eyeing each other, him mainly smirking at me. I finished first. When I replaced the gas nozzle on the tank, he was leaning against his car on the other side.

I noticed that my shoe was untied and as I knelt to tie it, the asshole remarked, "That's right, get on your knees, cocksucker. And do me a favor while you're down there..."

That was as far as he got. Still crouching, I punched him as hard as possible in the balls. He made a gurgling noise in his throat and fell to the ground on his side, holding his crotch. I stood up and walked to where the gas nozzle was still stuck into his tank, removed it and pumped gasoline into his face.

He made gasping noises, and then started struggling to get up. I put my hand into my pocket and said, "I've got a lighter in my hand. Have you ever seen anybody after they got their face burned off?"

He kicked his feet and backed away until he felt safe enough to roll over and stand up, then he ran crouching to the corner of the gas station, well away from me.

As I got into my car he hollered, "What are you, some kind of lunatic?"

"You have no idea." I replied as I started the car and pulled away.

I began to feel a little better.

* * * * * *

Needless to say, I got almost no sleep that night. When I wasn't worrying about Trixie, I was fantasizing about the hot vet. The rest of the time I was trying to come up with a plan of how to deal with Mr. Crouch.

When I had gotten home the night before I had taken hay to the abused horses and fed them. Since it was dark and I was there, I decided to snoop around a bit at Crouch's place. The house was totally dark and as I got close to it, I could hear the old bastard inside snoring like a chainsaw.

I poked around the house a bit but what I really wanted to see was in the barn. I spit on the hinges of the side door so that they might not creak and slipped inside. I had a small flashlight with me and when I turned it on. I beheld Mr. Crouch's fabled log splitter in all of its ramshackle glory.

There was an inclined belt with a series of stops that fed logs up into the top of the machine, a circular basket type of contraption with an almost open bottom. Poised above the basket was a plunger, the shaft of which reached high above the machine. On the bottom end of the plunger was what looked like a series of axe heads, welded together so that they would come down on the log and split it into pieces. A simple toggle switch was on a box on the side. It all looked worse than it had sounded. It also looked like it would be a pain in the ass just to operate.

At about dawn, I formulated my plan. Hopefully, by tomorrow, Mr. Crouch would regret his animal cruelty.

I came up with a plan for getting what I wanted from the hunky vet, too. I showered and left the house right after dawn and it was full light when I pulled into his drive. I had butterflies in my stomach anticipating bad news but I carried on. When I got to the front door of the vet's house, I could hear a shower running from the open window by the door. I waited a few moments after the shower turned off and then rang his doorbell. Inside, I heard a door open and the vet yelled, "Just a minute."

When he opened the door he was clad in an old fashioned robe made of some soft, silky looking material like heavy rayon and curly hair carpeted the upper part of his chest visible through the v of the neckline. His hair was wet and he had a towel draped around his neck. He looked like hot gorilla sex just waiting to happen. I glanced down and the mound I'd seen the night before in his khakis was even more prominent in the thin robe...and looked even bigger.