Busting Broncos Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled when he saw me and said, "I figured you'd be here bright and early, come on in." He held the door open but I couldn't move.

"Just tell me, will she be alright?" I asked.

He smiled more broadly and said, "Come and see. I brought her into the house so that I could keep an eye on her."

He turned to lead me into the house and I almost shot a load right then and there. The silky material of his robe, in combination with the moisture from his shower, clung to his superb ass. The rounded globes were sculpted by the cloth and the deep crevice between them was perfectly displayed. It was almost like he was nude.

He led me through to what looked to have once been a dining room. The table and chairs were pushed against one wall, leaving most of the floor free. Trixie was laying on a pillowed dog bed with her blanket, a white cast girdling her hips and reaching down her right rear leg. When she saw me, her ears stood up and she rolled over, and then pulled herself up onto all four feet. Awkwardly, she managed to walk over to where I stood, cast and all.

I knelt down and said, "Oh, Trixie, you look almost good as new."

"It wasn't as bad as I feared but it was still pretty bad for such a little dog. Someone really beat her. She had..."

I cut him off at that point, saying, "Don't tell me. I haven't slept all night, I haven't eaten today and I just might vomit if I hear the details."

He smiled again and said, "I have coffee made. Come and have a cup and I'll tell you what to expect." Trixie went and lay back down, obviously still exhausted from her ordeal.

He led me into the kitchen, his spectacular ass a foot in front of me. He took down two mugs from a cupboard and poured coffee into each.

"Black for me." I said, watching him. He turned around to hand me the mug and I was conscious of something large and heavy swinging at his crotch with his motion. He leaned back against the counter and I leaned against the other part of the ell that the counter made. Leaning that way, one layer of the robe fell to the side and I could see the outline of a huge cock hanging beneath the fabric.

"She's going to take a while to heal but I don't foresee any difficulties other than that she might have small limp. She's a feisty little thing; you saw that she's already figured out how to get around. We can just keep her here to recover until we find her a home."

"I don't know how I can ever thank you enough, Doctor." I said. Then I said, "Actually, I do know how I can show my appreciation." I reached over to his waist, stuck my finger into his robe belt and pulled forward. The belt undid itself and his robe fell open.

If I said that he looked hot dressed, multiply that by about a hundred times and it will give some idea of how he looked nude. His chest, stomach and abdomen were covered with curly hair that bunched into little locks. The hair couldn't hide the sculptured musculature, though. If the Greeks wanted a model older man for the sculpture of a god, he would be it. His pecs were hard and jutted out and his large pointed nipples stood out even further. His belly was flat and you could just see the muscles beneath the skin. Large bunches of muscles descended on each side of his abdomen from his waist, leading to his cock. And what a cock! It looked as big around as my wrist while perfectly soft and hung at least six inches down over his balls, smooth and flawlessly white like marble. His ball sack hung even lower, his left ball slightly larger and hanging lower than the other. His soft cock head was even larger than the bigger ball and it all was surrounded by a natural, untrimmed bush of curls.

"Wait a minute..." he said, moving to close his robe.

Even as he said that, I reached out and wrapped my hand around his impossibly heavy meat. I could feel the blood rushing into it and it instantly began to swell.

"You wait a minute." I said. "I'm just getting started." I sank to my knees in front of him and holding the stiffening dick out from his body, I began to softly lick his piss slit.

"I've never done anything like this before." he said.

"Then, I guess you're lucky that I have." I replied.

Teasing his piss hole with my tongue had an immediate and dramatic effect. The shaft of meat that I could barely get my hand around soft swelled and hardened and as it did, my fingertips slowly spread away from my thumb. It grew in length, too, until it stood up against his body past his navel. Daddy and Uncle Cody had big dicks and the Sheriff was super hung but this cock looked to be even bigger than any of theirs.

The vet had braced himself back against the counter, involuntarily spreading his legs. With one hand wrapped around his shaft, I lifted his heavy balls with the other, filling my entire grip. I let go of them and they swung back and forth between his legs.

"These things look like they could each hold a gallon." I said, grasping the heavy sack again.

"Nobody has touched me there for a long time, since even before my wife died." he said in a shaky voice.

"That's a criminal offense." I replied. "And, I intend to do a lot more than touch you."

He gasped out loud as I closed my lips around the enormous head and he gasped even louder as I played my tongue back and forth over the taut skin. I slid my lips down his shaft, taking as much cock into my mouth as I could fit. I don't think even half of it was covered.

"Oh, god, I always wondered what that would feel like." he gasped.

I bobbed my head up and down, forcing more of the post like cock down my throat each time. Through tearing eyes I could see his legs shaking and quivering. I could smell the soap he'd used earlier and I could also smell the musky scent that cock has, the male scent. And I could taste the sweet pre-cum that had started flowing out of his piss hole.

"Ah, I don't think I can hold back." he said. "I'm going to cum soon."

I sped up, gliding the massive cock in and out of my throat while sliding my tongue over the hard surface. I grasped his hips, and then his firm ass cheeks in my hands, making him fuck my mouth. My fingers crept over his skin, into his deep ass crack until I could finger his tightly puckered hole. As I knew it would, it made him even more excited as I swirled my fingertip around the opening. By now, most of the long meat was engulfed in my throat with each thrust.

Suddenly he stopped stock still. His hands were grasping the sides of my head softly but firmly and then I felt his giant cock stiffen and lengthen even more. Hot fluid gushed into my throat, almost choking me, and I backed my head away until the spewing head was in my mouth. His cum was delicious, warm and salty and spicy. As I sucked the swollen head to draw more fluid out of his balls he groaned out loud.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, I had no idea it could feel that good." he sighed. I kept the head of his dick in my mouth, wanting every drop of his cum.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked.

I stood up beside him, still grasping the half hard monster of a dick and said, "Even if you had, it would have been worth it just to suck you off."

"You swallowed my cum." he said.

"And it was even more delicious than I expected."

"You had almost all of my cock down your throat. I never thought anybody could do that."

His cock, which had just shot an enormous load, was already coming back to life in my hand, swelling and lengthening.

"I can see where you got the name Dr. Johnson." I said, the expanding cock heavy in my hand. He grinned, almost bashfully.

"I can take the entire length up my ass." I said, stroking the enormous cock as it grew. "Where's the bedroom?"

"I don't know..." he started.

"Well, I do." I said. "I intend to get royally fucked by this thing before I leave." I pushed the robe off of his shoulders so that it fell to the floor and he stood in front of me entirely naked. I stroked his hairy chest and stomach and brushed my thumbs over his hard nipples, making him groan again.

"I've never seen a man as gorgeous as you are." I said, still stroking his pointed nipples. "I don't care if it's in the bedroom, on the floor or on top of the dining room table. You're going to fuck me."

He smiled at me and said, "Yes, sir. I've got to admit, I've wondered about that, too."

He turned to a short hall I hadn't noticed when I came in and pulled me toward it by the hand. For the first time, I had an unobstructed view of his magnificent ass. I needed more. I steered him to the wall so that he was facing it, then once more got onto my knees. The beautiful full globes of flesh, lightly dusted with hair, were inches from my face. I kissed one of the meaty cheeks, then the other. I ran my nose and chin along the hairy crack and he involuntarily pressed his ass against my face. I parted the meaty cheeks and saw the tiny furl of flesh in the center.

When my tongue grazed his hole, he jumped as if he'd been electric shocked. As I began to lick his hole, he relaxed, thrusting his ass out to my tongue. I lapped at the tight pucker, swirled my tongue around it and then speared the tip into it. With each thrust of my tongue, he let out a grunt and backed his ass tighter into my face. I reached up between his legs and felt his cock; it was even bigger and harder than before. Knowing that my tongue was buried in a virgin hole made my own cock so stiff that it ached and I could feel pre-cum drenching my jeans.

I finally pulled my face from between those perfect buns and asked, "Are you ready to fuck me now?"

"Nobody but my doctor has ever even touched me there." he said. "Your tongue-I could have shot a load without even touching myself."

"I'm glad you didn't. I have other plans for that load."

I stood up behind him and caressed his ass cheeks, then said, "Bed. Fuck. Now."

He turned and led me the rest of the way down the hall. Inside the bedroom, as I began taking my clothes off I said, "I hope you've got some lube. Much as I want it, you might have a hard time getting that big thing inside of me without it."

He went into the bathroom and when he came back out with a jar of Vaseline in his hand, I was already naked on the bed with my legs up. He stood at the end of the bed looking at me and said, "Looks like I'm not the only one in town with a big dick." I was fully hard and leaking just thinking about getting fucked.

"Not by a long shot but we'll talk about that later. I want your cock inside of me."

He climbed onto the bed between my legs, his giant cock curling up from his crotch and sat on his haunches and studied my ass hole.

"Is this thing going to fit up there? I mean, it looks awfully little. What should I do?"

"Give me some of the lube and then coat your cock with it." I said. He watched as I greased up my hole, inside and out, stroking his greasy cock.

"Okay, now just slide your dick into me. Go slow, though, I'm going to need to stretch to take that fucker."

He moved up between my legs and I soon felt the broad head of his dick against my ass hole. I willed myself to relax as he pushed and a moment later I felt the enormous head pop through the tight muscle ring.

He stopped, looking down at his cock head buried in my ass and he said, "It feels so hot, and so tight. It feels so good."

"Just imagine how the rest of it is going to feel when it's inside me." I said. "Slide it in."

He pressed his cock forward and inch by sweet inch it sank up my ass. It stretched my hole, it stretched my fuck chute. It felt fantastic. Before we knew it, his pubes were resting against my taint.

"My God, you're so tight." he said. "And I'm all the way in you. My wife would never let me put it all in, she hated it because it was too big and it hurt her."

"Women don't know how to enjoy a dick." I said. "Men will be begging you to fuck them. Just like me. Please fuck me."

He began by moving his cock around inside of me. The massive meat brushed against the side walls of my ass and sent shivers through my body. Then, he slowly began to fuck my ass.

He was in no hurry, he'd almost fucked in slow motion, long slow thrusts in and long strokes back out. It may have been his first time but he surely knew how to heat an ass up so that it wanted more and more.

"My cock feels so good inside of you I never want to take it out." he said.

"I don't want it out. Just keep doing what you're doing for as long as you can." I said. He was on top of me and when he wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss me, I was the one surprised. His tongue filled my mouth the way his cock filled my ass, both of them slowly stroking in and out. In a minute more, I felt like I had sparks shooting out of my toes, I was so turned on. And it just got better and better. I wrapped my legs around his body so that he couldn't get away.

I don't know how long he fucked me. As his cock slowly slid back and forth he'd whisper things to me like, "Your ass is the best fuck I've ever had." and "I love the way my cock feels inside of you." and "You like how I fuck you, don't you?". I shot a load twice, just from the narration and the slow, steady pounding my ass was getting. Each time that I shot, he laughed and kissed me harder.

After a long while he asked, "Can I cum inside you?"

"Only as much and as often as you like." I replied.

He laughed, and then began to fuck me harder and faster. I cupped his meaty ass cheeks in my hands, feeling the muscles move under the skin with each thrust into me. My ass was fully opened from his slow fuck, as he started to thrust harder I could feel his cock head pounding against the back wall of my ass. And then it got even better. He started slam fucking that massive meat into me, intent on emptying his balls. My ass hole was singing, my fuck chute was spasming around his stiff meat and I could only gasp and hold on for dear life while his tongue and cock almost seemed to meet inside of me. He started making a groaning noise, slamming my ass with his hips even harder, forcing his cock into me as deeply as possible. He gave a louder groan, stopped with his cock up me to his balls and then I felt his cock head swell as hot juice splashed into my guts. He held perfectly still, propped above me and watched my face as he drained his balls inside of me.

When his cum stopped gushing, he collapsed on top of me.

"Holy Fuck, where have you been all of my life?" I said.

He propped himself back up until he could see my face and smiling he asked, "You liked that, huh?"

"It's going to be hard ever to top that one." I said. Then I said, "But you're more than welcome to try, anytime you feel like it."

"That's not an invitation I'll take lightly." he replied. "I think I just discovered what's been missing in my life."

I lay there for a few minutes, feeling the big dick softening and shrinking inside of me.

"When my brother Tony gets his hands on you, you're going to need to gulp Gatorade and vitamins for a week after he let's go of you."

"When?" he asked. "Not if?"

"In my family, we share. So, when."

"How does your father feel about that?" he asked.

"He loves it. He and Uncle Cody share, too."

"You mean...?" he started. I could see him thinking about what I'd just said. "You're daddy and uncle are two really fine looking men."

"And I bet the feeling is mutual. Maybe I'll arrange for you to find out."

He smiled shyly and looked away as he said, "I'm just an old man."

"Who looks like a movie star, has a body like a Greek statue and a cock like King Kong AND fucks like an absolute expert. Give me a fucking break."

"Why, thank you, I think." he said with a laugh. "Let's just see what happens."

His cock had softened and he slipped it out of my ass, leaving me feeling empty and wanting more. I made a vow to myself that I'd get more, and on a regular basis.

When we were dressed and back in the kitchen he said, "It's going to take a lot of coffee to get me through the day after the night and morning that I've had."

"Get used to it." I replied. "I have a feeling that you're going to be the new belle of the ball and one of the most popular guys in town, among a certain social set."

"I could live with that." he replied.

* * * * * *

By the time I got home it was only 10:30 in the morning. I fixed lunch for the fellows and then sat and thought of possible ways to finish my Crouch plan.

When daddy came in, the first thing he said was, "I saw the wagon in the barn so I knew you weren't over with the horses. Where did you get off to so early?"

"Fuck, I actually forgot to feed them."

"It's good not to give them too much at first, they're not used to it. Take them each an apple later, and then wait until night time for feeding. Now, where did you say you were?"

I thought about the morning's event and, smiling, I said, "I made a new friend, one you already know. But, I'll make sure you get a proper introduction."

He gave me a mystified look but didn't say anything else.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. I phoned the vet at about 4pm to check in on Trixie and received word that she was up and around, investigating her surroundings and devouring anything put in front of her.

"About this morning..." the vet said.

"What about it?"

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if I took advantage of you. We can act like it never happened."

"Do you want me to come over there right now and suck your cock again to show you how much I regret it? If you're having second thoughts, just tell me, but I intend to drain your balls every chance I get from here on in."

The Dr. laughed and said, "No, no regrets, no second thoughts. We'll just have to make sure you get plenty of chances, if that's how you feel."

"You're damned right." I replied.

After my call, I went to my bedroom and opened the wall safe. The bottle of Jack Daniels that I'd taken from the reverend's house months before was right where I left it and I lifted it out.

I grabbed 3 apples from the kitchen and took the path to the horse corral. I gave each horse an apple, and then crept through the overgrowth until I was near to Mr. Crouch's house. I could hear a radio inside playing old hits from the 60's and 70's..

I crept silently up to the porch and placed the bottle of liquor on the flat post at the top of the steps, then hurried away. Back in the brush, I lobbed a rock onto the porch where it hit something metal and made a loud noise. Almost immediately, the screen door flew open and Crouch stepped outside. He looked around for intruders, and then spied the liquor bottle. He glanced around again, grabbed the bottle and disappeared back inside. His actions reminded me of a cuckoo clock.

It felt like a long evening, even though it was only a matter of a few hours. Everyone was finally ready to retire except me and daddy just said, "Be careful." as he went in to bed. I went outside, loaded a hay bale into the wagon, made sure that I had my flashlight and took off.

My plan wasn't really completely formulated; I just knew that Mr. Crouch was going to pay. While feeding the horses I could hear the insane racket of the log splitter running in the barn and Mr. Crouch's voice, though I couldn't hear what he was saying. When the wagon was empty, I slowly crept up to the barn.

Through a crack in the door I could see Crouch standing with his back to me in front of his machine, feeding small logs onto the belt. He was swaying with drunkenness and even as I watched he picked up the Jack Daniels body and took another healthy gulp. He began tunelessly singing "Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree...", never getting past that first line, just repeating it. The barn door didn't even squeak as I slowly pushed it open.

* * * * * *

Afterward, I walked to Crouch's house and climbed the porch steps. No lights were lit but my flashlight shed enough illumination for me to see. I stepped into the kitchen.