Busty Amber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright, it's here." Amber had found the bottle and preceded to fill it from the tap.

Howard had been so distracted with his phone and then by the sight of Amber's hot, tight rump in her jodphurs, he'd almost forgotten that he'd yet to clap eyes on her from the front.

Keeping his phone in his hand as a distraction, he pretended to look at it until Amber's voice distracted him again.

"Dad, I'm going now." Amber had leaned onto one leg to pop her head out of the open bi-fold door. Howard looked at her shapely outstretched leg. Her lovely taut thigh and then the rest of her leg disappearing into the tight black boot. Mmmm.

"See you later. Enjoy," Keith called back.

"Can we go now Mr Jackson?" Amber had turned and was coming out of the kitchen toward the living area.

'Oh my fucking HELL!' This time, Howard genuinely and embarrassingly, couldn't take his eyes off the girl as she walked towards him. The closer she got, the more he saw. The tight white high neck top clung to every millimetre of her upper body. The fabric wasn't super thin but being white, you could easily see her bra through it. The smooth, silky white, unpadded cups were plunge in style, covering each large breast and coming to a 'V' right at the bottom of her cleavage. This left a massive cleavage line visible through the centre of the polo neck. The bra was definitely more 'conservative' than the one he'd fingered in the shopping bag yesterday but after all, the girl was going riding and would need more coverage.

From the faint indentation of nipple that became visible as Amber got closer to him, Howard knew that her silky bra cups were not much thicker than the lace cups that had encased her stupendous globes yesterday. His cock gave its first big lurch of the day as he gawped at the shelf of young titflesh jiggling towards him. His resolve was fading fast.

"Right, let's go," Howard stood up, suddenly grateful for the old baggy joggers that he'd cursed before, as they hid his semi-erect cock nicely. This time, he walked out first, his stiffening member bobbling away beneath his joggers being a constant reminder of his growing arousal. He got in the car, still clinging on to the hope that he could somehow stay away from temptation and lustful thoughts. Fat chance he had as Amber slid into the front seat. The combination of her tight, stretchy smooth jodphurs, her firm thighs and his leather seats seeming to meld into one glorious feast for his eyes.

By now, Howard knew that he was guaranteed a sneak peak at Amber's boobs as she fastened the seat belt and as usual -- he wasn't disappointed. Once again, her large, beautifully shaped breasts separated slightly as the belt nestled tightly in the centre of her magnificent young bust. 'Ohhhhh, hell,' Howard, thought to himself as he started the engine, the heat between his legs increasing as he drove off.

He decided to strike up a conversation, mostly to pass the time before he could drive away and try his best to forget Amber and everything to do with her.

"Are you sure your Uncle will be there to pick you up?"

"Er, yeah, he should be. If not, Mum should be back by then so she can come and pick me up."

"I just wouldn't want you not being able to get back," Howard said, just trying to be nice but really hoping he could just drop her off and drive away.

"Honestly, it's fine, if that did happen, which I'm sure it won't, John who runs the stable will give me a lift back. He knows Dad. Seriously, it'll be fine, you can just go home once you've dropped me off. I'm really grateful, you helped so much already and June mentioned something about the tropical fish."

"OK, if you're sure," Howard replied, his mind wandering to the tropical fish tank cleaning job that was long overdue. Although he wanted to escape the current sexual torment, he just couldn't muster up any enthusiasm for the cleaning task.

"I'm sure," Amber retorted gently.

Very soon, they'd reached the stables and Howard pulled into the car park. The location was pretty rural and he saw a sign that said 'woodland walk and picnic area'.

"Can anyone come here then, even if they're not riding?" Howard asked as he got out of the car.

"Oh, yes," Amber replied as she too climbed out of the car. "It's really nice up there and there's a path for wheelchairs and buggies so you could bring June for a picnic."

"Good to know," he replied, looking around the area.

"Right, well, thanks again for everything Mr Jackson."

"Howard. Call me Howard, please."

"I like Howie," Amber smiled. "June calls you that doesn't she? Can I call you Howie?"

"Sure," he laughed. "Enjoy your riding."

"Thanks Howie," she smiled, taking one large step toward him and giving him a big hug.

'Oh for fucks SAKE!!' Howard's knees almost buckled as he felt Amber's tight body and big ripe tits squish into him once again. This time, he didn't need to angle himself forward as her pubic mound was already pressing against the wavering end of his dick, hidden behind the baggy joggers. Not wanting to appear impolite, he placed his arms around her back wanting to return a simple hug but found his fingers resting just where her bra band was. Such torment!

"Right -- go and ride young lady. That's what you've come here for." Using the little remaining willpower he had, Howard pulled away from Amber and smiled and pointed in the direction of the stables.

"Bye Mr Jack... Howie," she smiled and began to walk away.

In just a few minutes, Howard would drive away but he was damn well going to enjoy the sight of Amber's backside walking away from him before he left. She couldn't see him and there was nobody else around so why not. After all, he'd probably not see her again after this.

'Mmmm, bloody hell,' he whispered under his breath as the sexy teenager walked towards the stables. Once again, Amber's perfectly formed bottom wiggled enticingly from side to side as she walked away from him. The stretch in her jodphurs meant that the tight fabric moved perfectly with her too, each exquisitely wrapped buttock offering itself to him then withdrawing, then offering itself and withdrawing. Her small waist was gripped tightly by the strong elastic waistband of the tight riding trousers and as his gaze went further up her back, the combination of her swishing pony tail and the sight of the wide, 4-hook bra band through her top, stretching across her slender back had Howard enthralled yet again. He slid his hand into the pocket of his baggy joggers and pushed the pocket towards his cock, eagerly wrapping his thick, fabric coated fingers around his already swollen tool.

'Mmmm, Oh God, yessssssss,' the dirty old man mumbled under his breath as Amber's now distant figure, disappeared into the stables. 'Ah well. That's it now.'

"Now get a grip Howard Jackson and sort your life out!" The old man spoke these last words aloud as if to reinforce his desire to get himself back into some semblance of the man he was before Amber had showed up.

"It's fine to look, it's fine to have your magazines, it's just a fantasy, that's all, now let's get home."

Howard got back behind the wheel, his cock still aching badly from the torment of the past half an hour or so. He picked up his phone and texted June,

'On way home now. See you soon love.'

Much as he didn't fancy cleaning out their fish tank, he wanted to be home. Back to some degree of normality. Mind you -- he was a different man to the one who woke up at home yesterday morning. Different because he'd woken up, his usual self, an old man with regular desires, a healthy male's obsession with big boobs and a life that had a degree of comfort in its familiarity and routine. But he'd gone to bed last night (well, earlier this morning), an old pervert of a man who'd not only had his filthy, eager hands all over an 18 year old girl's perfect big tits but he'd shot a massive load of spunk over them too. Well, if nothing else, just the thought of that would make his future wank sessions so much better than those fuelled by his magazines.

Starting the engine and fastening his seat belt carefully so as not to cause too much discomfort between his legs, Howard looked up, ready to pull away.

'No! Not AGAIN! You are fucking JOKING!!' The words came in stutters as Howard immediately turned the engine off again, his eyes glued to the sight before him.

About 20 metres in front of the car, Amber was sat astride a large chestnut horse, walking toward the utility area. Of course, she was side on to him and her figure looked absolutely stupendous. Her slim, shapely thighs were spread wide by the horse, her boot clad calves gripping at the sides of the large animal. Her slender back was perfectly straight and her jutting bust jiggled slightly from the gentle walking motion. Her ponytail swished below the hard hat she was now wearing.

'Oh my fucking GOD!' Howard slid his hand back into his pocket, having to ease the throbbing of his cock by palming it again. 'Shit! Can it get more sexy than THIS?' he muttered, increasing the pace of his palming.

Amber hadn't noticed that his car was still there and she was now becoming further away as she rode over towards the utility area.

Howard couldn't bring himself to leave but he couldn't see much now. Hmmm. Suddenly, he had a plan. He'd walk over to the ring and just watch. If Amber saw him and questioned him, he'd just say he was really impressed watching her walk out so thought he's just stay for a little while and watch her put the horse through its paces. Yes, that sounded plausible and Amber would probably be flattered that he thought she was a good rider.

'Mmmm, yes. Come on,' he muttered, reluctantly pulling his hand out of his pocket and locking the car.

He decided to take one of the woodland paths over to the utility area so as not to be seen approaching the ring. He didn't want to put Amber off after all. He could see nothing from the path so was able to calm his thoughts a little during the walk.

'What are you doing?' he said to himself. 'What about going straight home? What happened to that? It's all her fault.' Howard's face formed a scowl. It was very easy to blame Amber for how he was feeling. 'If it weren't for her, I wouldn't even have these thoughts.' He knew damn well that that was a lie. Even if he hadn't met Amber, if a thought had crossed his mind of a busty girl riding a horse, he would have immediately become hard at the thought of what would happen to a pair of big tits as the girl rode. He felt a little stir in his cock as he recalled Amber's gently jiggling boobs as she'd walked across the yard on horseback. 'Mmmm.'

The path brought Howard out at the far end of the utility area, on the long side. It was a large area with ranch style fencing all around. In the distance, he noticed some other riders starting to come out. A mixture of male and female. They all filed in behind Amber and all walked as a group in a line around the large ring. In the centre were a few low jumps and some poles laid out on the dusty ground.

Amber was looking straight ahead and didn't notice Howard leaning up against the fence at all. Good. He could perv away unnoticed. And that's exactly what he did.

As she drew level with him, he was once again treated to the most amazing view of her stupendous tits in profile. Surely she must be the most beautiful girl who'd ever ridden a horse. The even walking pace meant just a gentle jiggle underneath her top but that was more than made up for by the fact that the tight white fabric clung to her jutting melons like a second skin, showing off not just the size of the young girl's breasts but also the stretched, silky material of the thin bra cups beneath.

'Oh Christ, here we go again,' Howard muttered as once again, his hand quickly found the inside of his pocket which itself, quickly found his semi erect cock. 'Mmmm, ohhh.'

As she'd walked past now, Howard looked at the other girls that were riding. They all looked around the same age but none looked physically like Amber at all. Most were flat chested. There was one girl who he reckoned could be a small C cup but she was a bit podgy. Nothing at all like the slim and very stacked beauty that was riding just a few metres in front.

Soon enough, Amber was approaching where he stood again, still completely oblivious to the fact that he was there. Howard increased the grip on his cock as she drew nearer. He drew breath sharply as the stunning girl went past again. This time, he noticed the beautiful, feminine 'inverted S' shape her body made as she sat confidently in the saddle. Her buttocks ever so slightly sticking out behind her, the small of her back curving inwards and then further up, her magnificent tits thrusting out almost aggressively in front of her.

He rubbed his fabric-covered thumb across his now soaking wet cock-head and circled it there. 'Mmmm, that's it my young lovely,' he muttered quietly to himself as she went out of view again.

Looking around, Howard noticed that a number of others had now appeared around the outside of the utility area. Two guys were mowing the grass on one side and one guy on the other side. Another guy was hammering something into the fence. Two more were sweeping and another couple were just leaning on the fence chatting. Most were in their 60s with the two guys who were chatting being in their 30s. These were the maintenance guys who kept the stables ticking over. Suddenly, he didn't feel quite so 'invisible' anymore.

A shout of something that he couldn't make out echoed around and all the riders started to trot. Almost all in unison, they all rose and fell as the pace increased from the gentle walking to the faster trot. Even though Amber was currently on the opposite side of the ring, Howard could see her huge tits bouncing rhythmically as she sped up to the trot. 'Oh yesss.' He began to rub the pocket fabric harder against his swollen member.

Suddenly remembering he was no longer alone, he looked sheepishly around. All 8 maintenance guys were staring intently into the ring. One by one he followed their gazes and of course, every single one of them was staring straight at Amber. Or rather, at the glorious display of bouncy, young titflesh that Amber was unintentionally giving them.

For some reason that he couldn't instantly fathom, Howard found the sight and thought of these 8 men all looking at Amber a massive turn on. They were obviously transfixed by her playfully bouncy young rack and it's funny they all turned up just as the trotting had started. Howard began to rub his cock harder. Why was this group of staring men turning him on so much?

As Amber approached him on the first round of her trotting, he leered greedily at her rhythmically bouncing tits. They seemed to bounce upwards as she sat briefly, then as she raised up in the saddle, they'd give a second, smaller bounce upwards before a much stronger downward bounce. The sight of this young girl, her legs stretched wide around a horse, putting on such an unintended display of downright pure sexiness was beyond his comprehension which was more than could be said for his cock, which was now fully erect inside his old joggers.

Again, a shout echoed out and Howard could see a guy in the distance holding out his arm. He was signalling to the riders to head off on the regular hack. Amber was at the back of the line and he closed the gate in front of her.

'Oh. She's staying here?' Howard said to himself, slightly puzzled.

Another shout and Amber's horse broke into a canter.

"Jesus Christ!" Howard muttered, almost too loud for his liking.

Amber was really riding the horse hard now, her luscious tits almost becoming a blur as they bounced aggressively beneath her tight top. She took one of the small jumps, simply adding to the relentless movement of her incredible young bust.

Howard could feel pre-cum seeping from his cat eye. He absolutely couldn't control himself. A voice behind him cut into his consciousnesses...

"Still 'ere then?"

Howard turned to see a man of about 50.

"What?" He was annoyed at being interrupted from his voyeuristic appreciation of Amber's stunning curves.

"I said, still 'ere then?" the man repeated. "It's OK you know. I get it."

"What?" Howard was getting agitated. He had no idea who the man was or what he was talking about.

"Nice knockers eh?" the man nodded toward Amber and looked back at Howard. "She'd do you a turn you know."

"What the f...??"

"Come on mate, it's obvious. Why d'you think these guys are all dotted about out here? There's only one reason guys come to these stables on a Sunday and that's to see busty little Amber riding. Course, they're all imagining she was riding them, impaling herself onto their fat eager dicks but that's no different to what you're thinking is it?" The man smirked at Howard, almost daring him to deny he was infatuated with the sexy teenager.

"Look, I don't know..." Howard was interrupted in his effort to find out who the guy was and why he was talking to him.

"You're Howard, right?"

"Err... y... yeah but..."

"I knew it." The guy offered his hand to Howard. "I'm Stephen. Amber's Uncle."

Howard's shock made him cough. Her UNCLE!! If he was her uncle, why the hell was he talking about her in such a way?

"Don't worry mate, you're not alone. You can't be can you? Think about it, any normal red blooded male who sees a pair of tits like that is gonna feel exactly the same and just wanna fuck 'em into the middle o' next week eh." Again, Stephen was grinning cheesily.

Howard still couldn't believe how a relative of Amber's could talk about her in such terms.

"Admit it mate, wouldn't you just love to get your hands on that fit, young body? I mean -- just look at those fucking knockers! You'd lose your dick between them things."

Much as Howard was still struggling to understand Stephen and the way he was talking really explicitly about his own niece, to hear Amber spoken about with such crudeness was starting to turn him on, just as it had turned him on when he noticed all the other guys ogling her before. Howard figured that of all people, Amber's uncle shouldn't be talking about her or thinking about her in those terms so on that basis, surely it would be OK for him -- just a random old man with no relation to the girl -- to express what after all, are only natural male thoughts.

"Well... I suppose I'm only the same as any other bloke," Howard began.

"Exactly mate. What hot, red-blooded male wouldn't want to get their hands on THOSE," Stephen nodded toward Amber and both men turned to ogle the teenager's bouncing rack.

"Kinda can't believe the size o' them things," Howard began. "Only met the girl yesterday. 18 years old," he said, incredulously.

"Yep. Gorgeously over-developed for sure," Stephen replied. "Was in a D cup before she left school. Overtook her Mum. Fuck knows where she gets it from."

"She was telling my wife she doesn't have a boyfriend which surprised me to be honest."

"She's shy mate. Not much confidence in her body. Well... until..." Stephen broke off as they both watched Amber cantering by again.

"Fuck me! Those tits are summink else," Howard now felt free to talk in the same terms as Stephen.

"Yep. The stuff your wet dreams are made of eh?" Stephen grinned and nodded in agreement.

"W... what did you mean earlier when you said 'until'..." Howard began.

"Put it this way, there's been times when young Amber's been a bit more, shall we say 'confident' in herself than she usually is."

"She does seem quite shy for an 18 year old," Howard remarked.

"She was sheltered through school and college. Her Mum's really strict. She's never had a boyfriend but she's err... well, she's not a virgin."

"Not a virgin?!! But how... Surely if..." Howard was confused. Just then, a thought crossed his mind and he looked warily at Stephen... "You...?"