Busty Amber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooo! No mate - not my style. Too friendly with her parents. Just couldn't do it. I get my kicks in other ways."

Howard was intrigued but wasn't sure how to progress the conversation.

"Let's just say that sometimes, our Amber does relax enough to appreciate that she's very attractive to men and well... she's had some experiences as a result."

Howard 's brain was trying to compute what Stephen had just said. Trying to put two and two together, he figured that Amber had had sex after all. He wondered who with?

Both men continued to watch Amber silently as her riding slowed to a trot once more. Howard's cock was still hard, both from the visuals he'd had from the busty young rider and the crude chat he'd had with Stephen.

"So -- what d'you reckon? You fancy trying her out? See how relaxed she gets?"

"Erm... y... but how..?" The thought of being able to fuck the busty teen he'd been lusting after for the last 24 hours was now filling Howard's head. How the hell could this happen? Stephen went on to explain...

"About 4 months ago, not long after she'd turned 18, we were all at a party. A load of us, friends and family were there, all just chilling and enjoying ourselves. For the first time, Amber's Mum let her try alcohol. Well, after just one glass of wine, she became giggly. What we didn't know was that she'd been popping in helping herself to the gin! It was a bit scary for a while -- she passed out and me and my mate and her Mum had to get her upstairs to lie down. She was fine -- just wasn't used to it and needed to sleep it off. We each took it in turns to pop up and see how she was and when my mate popped up, she'd asked for a drink of milk to settle her stomach. He took it up and found she was a bit agitated. She was crying and saying that she wanted to relax and be like other girls. It was the alcohol talking of course but to be honest, I blame her Mum for keeping such a tight and unrealistic rein on her."

"So what happened?" Howard asked.

"My mate popped a light sedative into the milk and she calmed down but she kinda went the other way."

"How d'you mean?"

"Just opening up about how she wished she was like other girls who had boyfriends and went out on dates and stuff and saying that she felt ugly because she didn't have one. Course, what d'you do when such a pretty young thing's upset like that? You reassure 'em, and that's what Dave did. He told her how beautiful she was and that most boys would give their right arms to go out with her. She seemed comforted by that but then moaned about being too fat."

"Fat!?" Howard was incredulous.

"She meant these things." Stephen made cupping gestures on his chest.

"That's not being fat!" Howard cut in, "That's being..."

"Stacked. Yeah, I know. But obviously she needed more convincing that she was the sexy, attractive young thing that every man who's ever clapped eyes on her knows she is."

"And your mate Dave did that?"

"Well, thing is, by then, the sedative had really kicked in and she was really relaxing into it. She actually asked him to show her what boys liked."

"What happened?" Howard couldn't wait to hear.

"Well, Dave's not stupid. He surreptitiously slipped a little something else in her milk. Just something that meant that she wouldn't remember anything that happened. He told her to drink her milk and whilst she was drinking, to think about whether she was sure she wanted to be shown what boys like."

"And I guess, she did?"

"Yeah. Dave knew once she'd finished the milk. She rested back on the bed and normally, would straighten her clothes and make sure she looked 'perfect' in her opinion but she didn't budge. Her skirt had crumpled half way up her thigh and she just wasn't bothered. She just smiled and asked Dave to show her what boys liked. Anyway, I won't bore you wish all the detail..."

"I'm not bored," Howard cut in. His hand was still moving over the outside of his cock.

"Nah, look, she's going in now, we haven't got long. Let's just say that during the hour that followed, she stripped, fingered herself, blew him off and got fucked."

"W... what, and she didn't remember any of it?" Howard couldn't believe the shy young girl would have such a major sexual experience and not remember.

"Totally," Stephen replied. "If it weren't for the footage, I wouldn't have believed it meself."

"Footage?"

"Yeah. Remember I said earlier that I get me kicks in other ways? Well, I like to watch and errr... so does my wife. Don't get me wrong, we're all good, she's got a decent figure and sex is pretty good but she knows I've got a thing for big young tits coz they're firm and tight and just fucking 'up there', so we watch stuff together that has plenty of tit action. She gets turned on from seeing me watching the stuff and we just well... ya know," Stephen smiled cheesily. "So when Amber came of age, it was the perfect opportunity."

"So, if I said yes, I'd have to be filmed?" Howard didn't like the idea of that one little bit.

"Part of the deal mate," Stephen responded.

"Right, well, thanks but I don't think so," Howard could feel his boner subsiding as he realised that the once in a lifetime sexual treat that he thought he might getting, had drifted away. "That footage could end up anywhere and I'm not..."

"Look, that's not my style mate. Not being funny but (a) I'm a relation, (b) I get on really well with her parents and wouldn't want to upset that, (c) I'm totally not interested in blackmail or whatever else you might be thinking of. Me job's not worth it. Like I said, I just get to keep the footage for my private use and it keeps our sex life on track. See -- that's it. Nothing else."

"Do I get to have a copy of it?" Howard asked.

"Yep. You get to decide -- you get a free copy or for £500.00 -- cash - you keep the footage and I delete all traces of it so effectively, only you know it happened and only you have a copy."

£500.00 was a lot of money but suddenly, the possibility seemed to be coming back on the table for Howard. But then again, what was he doing? He and June had always been frugal with money, which is why they were able to live fairly comfortably now in retirement. Would he really give over £500.00 from their savings for the opportunity to use Amber in a way that would satisfy every filthy desire he had?

His cock was doing that bobbling thing behind his joggers as he thought of what he might do with the sexy teenager but he was also trying to justify it in his mind. £500.00!

Yes, he could do it and not pay anything but, much as he felt he could probably trust Stephen, did he really want to know that the man and his wife would be watching footage that contained him wherever and whenever they felt like it? No, he definitely didn't want that. And what about the fact that he'd be cheating on June. Something that he swore he'd never do. Howard felt really torn and confused.

"Listen mate, don't worry now, we're gonna have to go shortly. Amber comes over to mine for a while after riding. Have a think about it and look -- here's my number. Text me if you fancy it." Stephen held out a piece of paper with his mobile number on and smiled broadly at Howard, almost as if he knew he'd definitely be hearing from the man again.

"Th... thanks." Howard put the piece of paper in his pocket and both men walked back over to the car park.

"Here she comes," Stephen said, catching sight of Amber walking toward the car park from the stables end.

Both men watched appreciatively as the stacked young rider walked towards them.

"Mmmm, you could never get fed up with them knockers could you," Stephen smiled, not taking his eyes off of Amber's large, undulating bust.

"Nope," Howard responded. "Fucking awesome bristols."

Some of Howard's tit terminology was rather old fashioned. He still used many words that were in common use when he was much younger. He always remembered a topless calender that hung on the wall in his father's shed. He'd often sneak in there and flip up the other pages, looking ahead to find the woman with the biggest tits. He never forgot his favourite picture -- a smiling, dark haired, sultry looking woman with the top of her prairie type dress pulled down and the biggest tits that he had ever seen at that time on display. She was described in the caption as a 'bosomy wench'. He'd never forgotten that phrase. He wasn't sure whether Amber fitted the bill of being a 'wench' but there was no doubt that she was indeed, a very bosomy young girl.

"You're still here?!" Amber stood in front of the two men, surprised to see Howard was still there. "What about your tropical fish, did you clean them out?"

"Errrr, no," Howard was rather sheepish in his response.

Wanting to save Howard the chore of additional explanations, Stephen piped in...

"Come on love, we'll pop back to mine for a while, then I'll take you home."

"OK, bye (again) Mr Jack... Howie," Amber smiled.

Stephen was already holding the passenger door open so no hug for Howard this time, the young girl slid onto the passenger seat and Stephen shut the car door.

Howard walked round to get into his car. Stephen looked back momentarily. "Don't forget -- text me," he mouthed quietly and then just got in and sped off.

Howard started the car. His head was in a complete whirl. He was going to go home now. Home. This is what he wanted. Despite his mind being full of well, everything, he drove off, hoping that the physical act of driving would help clear his mind.

Pulling onto the driveway, he felt comforted by the sight of his house. His Amber-free house. Just he and June, like it usually was. No distractions. Unfortunately, June was ready to give him a barrage!

"Fucking 2 hours ago you said you'd be back!! Two fucking hours ago!! What the FUCK is going on with you!?"

June never swore.

She was swearing now.

Howard could only apologise with the very feeble excuse that he'd fallen asleep in the car as he was having a minute before setting off to come back. It obviously hadn't washed with June as she effectively blanked him for the rest of the day, even going to bed in her clothes as she didn't want to have to ask him to do anything for her.

Howard made a point of cleaning out the fish tank in the hope that when June saw it the next day, it would help heal their bit of rift. He'd been supping cans of beer since just after dinner and now just wanted to relax before bed. Grabbing what would be his final beer of the night, he flopped down on the sofa and glanced up at the wall clock -- half past midnight.

A combination of June's anger, his alcohol induced relaxed state and the fact that he knew he was now totally alone made him feel a bit lonely and a bit bored. He reached down and began to palm his cock from the outside of his joggers. This was nothing new. He wanked before sleep every night but once again, he found himself thinking about Amber, the sexy young girl totally replacing any need for his trusty magazines.

"Christ, your tits on that horse," Howard could freely speak aloud knowing that his wife was sleeping upstairs.

He pictured Amber's firm thighs gripping the sides of the large horse. He imagined her astride him, wondering how those thighs would feel pressing into his hips. He slipped his hand into his pocket to grab at his dick and felt a piece of paper in there. He pulled it out. Stephen's number. He stared at it for a bit and put it down on the arm of the sofa, wanting to continue with the fantasy that was brewing in his mind. He closed his eyes...

"Oooh, yes... ride me... ride me Amber... go on love... that's it... ride me faster." In his fantasy, the young girl was riding him with the same fervour she'd ridden her horse. He'd be lying there savouring the feel of her warm, tight tunnel gliding up and down his rock solid dick and looking up at her huge bare tits bouncing wildly.

"Oh fuck yes. FUCK YES! You sexy little minx! Ride my big cock and tell me how much you love it."

Howard was just about to whip his aching cock out when he looked again at the piece of paper with Stephen's number on it.

'Fuck it -- I gotta do it.'

With the alcohol and his horniness fuelling him on, Howard picked up his phone and started to key in Stephen's number. The text message was very short. Just three words --

'Yes please. Howard.'

Putting his phone back down, he pulled out his cock and carried on playing out his fantasy...

"I love it Mr Jackson, I love your cock. It feels so big inside me." (Howard had her calling him 'Mr Jackson' in his fantasy as for some reason, it increased the horniness even more). As the fantasy words left her lips, Howard imagined himself reaching up to grab the teen's big nude tits.

"Oooohhhh, yesssss, YESSSSS! Oh fucking hell FEEL these things." Howard pulled and rubbed frantically at his swollen cock. He hadn't showered for a couple of days and there was dried in spunk and pre-cum all over it and in the crevices between his upper thighs and his balls.

The teen's copious titflesh spilled out from around his fat fingers as he sunk them in deep, squeezing the firm flesh from all sides. Still she rode his cock like a woman with many more years experience.

"Oooh, fuck yes. So fucking big! Big, firm and young, just how I like 'em."

The old man pumped furiously at his dirty, smelly dick. He felt his balls tighten and knew that another load of pent up cum was imminent.

In his fantasy, he felt Amber's now very wet cunt gripping hard at his cock. Her breathing began to get noisier.

"Oh, Mr Jackson, Mr Jackson. Oh it feels SO good."

Howard felt the strong pulsing of Amber's mushy quim grip his cock relentlessly as she enjoyed the orgasm his fat, swollen meat was giving her.

"Oh... Oh... Oh... OHHHHHHHHHHHH." She jerked wildly above him, her body tensing.

"Ahhhh, Ahhhh... JESUS FUCKING CHRIST COME ON!! I'm gonna fill you up you dirty little wench! Fill that eager fucking cunt of yours!! ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

Howard's entire body jerked upwards as his cock exploded. Jet after jet of thick, creamy spunk pumping out onto his chest.

"ARRRRGH... ARRRRGH. ARRRRGH FUCK... FUCK... FUUUUUUCKIN' HELL, YES, ARRRRGH..."

Howards voice became lower as his balls emptied and his orgasm subsided. Grabbing some tissues from the nearby box he began to mop his spunk covered chest and belly.

"Oooh, this is your fault, your naughty girl," he pretended to talk to Amber as he cleaned up. "You know, your lovely big tits could get any man in a spin. Thing is -- I don't think you DO know do you?" As he wiped the last traces of cum from his body, it dawned on Howard as he fantasy-chatted to her, that it was partly the fact that she was indeed so innocent that was such a massive turn on. The busty young thing had absolutely no idea of the effect she had on men and of course, it would be every man's fantasy to break a girl like that in and be the first to sample her fresh, young delights. Well, from what Stephen had said earlier, Howard knew that no man could now be the first but even so, her limited experience would mean that she remained the hot, tight, fresh faced and busty teen that every man would lust after.

Feeling overwhelmingly tired, Howard locked the front door and went up to bed.