Busty Amber Ch. 08

Story Info
'Purification' comes with losing your one remaining cherry.
14.3k words
4.84
23.7k
29
4

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction involving a very wayward priest. It contains a very graphic scene in a church. If this is not your thing and/or you are easily offended by this type of subject matter, please find an alternative story to read.

All characters are 18 years of age and over.

"Morning Mum, Morning Dad."

Coleen looked up, accepting her daughter's incoming hug.

Keith looked up, put down his coffee and left the kitchen. There was no way he was spending another minute in the company of his daughter's succulent breasts jiggling away, braless under that pale blue vest top again. Trouble was, although he'd walked away, he just couldn't wipe the visual from his mind. Urrgh! So frustrating! In more ways than one.

"Is Dad OK?" Amber asked, looking out toward the doorway he'd just walked through.

"Yeah, I think he's just a bit tired with work and everything. Still, it'll be Christmas soon. Happy holidays and no work for a while. I bet you'll be glad of a break from work too won't you? And I hear Sophie's coming to stay too. I think we'll have a good one this year love."

"Mmmm, yeah, be nice." Amber smiled, she was thinking about what she might buy for Jonathan as a Christmas present and wondering what he might get for her.

"And, we get to meet your boyfriend Amb. I can't wait! We must make a good impression." Coleen adopted a thoughtful expression. "He does eat turkey doesn't he?"

"Right, I'm going up to get changed." Amber placed her coffee cup down and headed toward the stairs.

"Oooh, that reminds me hun, uncle Stephen can't give you a lift to the stables this morning, he's got some club thing he's doing at golf and your Dad and I have booked a table at Hearnes so we'd not be back to pick you up and..."

"Mum! It's OK. I'm not going riding today."

"Oh? How come - you ride every Sunday love?"

"I've just got somewhere else to go today." As Amber headed up the stairs she heard her Mum call after her...

"Oooh, seeing your boyfriend are you? Spending time with Jonathan?"

Amber wouldn't be seeing Jonathan until tomorrow - at work. She walked into her bedroom and closed the door, looking at the neatly laid out clothes on the bed.

There was a matching set of white lace lingerie (full cup bra and hipster knickers) and next to the underwear, a pair of skintone hold-up stockings and a chocolate brown dress with an orange and black flower pattern made of fairly thick jersey material. Not as thick as wool but thick enough that it draped well and moved nicely when she walked. It came to just below her knees and had long sleeves and a button front. Overall, the cut of the garment resembled the dress she'd worn to shine shoes at the train station back in the Summer with the difference being the top part. It had a high polo neck with a small frill and little fabric buttons running from the neck down to the waistband. Because the fabric was stretchy, there were no issues with 'button gape'. It was a simple but smart looking dress that she had chosen specifically so that she could look plain and not court any attention.

Amber dressed and stepped into the heeled black, knee high boots that Jonathan had got for her. They had a 4 inch heel which was a little higher than she would've liked for today but they were comfortable and good in the colder weather. She looked into the mirror, smoothing her hands over the sides of the dress. She felt pleased. She didn't want to look 'sexy' as Jonathan had called her and felt she'd dressed perfectly considering where she was heading. She picked up the bible she'd been looking at from the bed and popped it into her bag.

"I'll see you later Mum. Enjoy your meal."

Before Coleen had a chance to see her daughter or ask where she was off to, Amber had slammed the door shut. She had a short walk through three other streets and across a small green area to reach the church. She had specifically timed it so that the main Sunday service was out of the way. She carefully read the noticeboard on the wall outside until she got to the bit she wanted...

CONFESSIONAL

SUNDAYS - 11.30 - 12.30

WEDNESDAYS - 19.00 - 20.00

FATHER PETER SLOCOMBE

She took out her phone and checked the time - 12.15. She'd hoped to go in and find nobody else there so wanted to go as close to the end of the time slot as possible. She felt pleased that Father Peter was still there. It felt like there was some kind of consistency going back to her college days, days when she definitely didn't have the same concerns that she had now. She pushed the heavy door open and stepped inside, startling as it banged shut behind her. She remembered where the confessional box was as she'd spent many a Sunday up until she'd turned 18 at services there but had decided that horse riding was more important and fun so had stopped attending when the choice had been given to her as to whether she continued or not. Plus she found it all rather boring. She started to walk towards the booth.

Peter Slocombe's ears pricked up. He'd heard someone come in and obviously couldn't see who it was but could hear what sounded like the clack of heels on the stone floor. Good! A woman! He much preferred it when women came to confessional as their confessions were usually something even vaguely along a sexual line and having been celibate for the last 20 years since joining the priesthood, it was one of the few bits of 'real life' entertainment that he got.

Of course, being a priest meant that he lived a simple life and he was totally content with that. His home was owned by the diocese and he paid a nominal rent, he didn't have expensive taste in food and in terms of material type posessions, a TV, a laptop computer, a radio and a smartphone were the only three main things he owned. However, where he struggled was with the sexual side of his vows. Not so much the being celibate bit, he felt he was OK not actually having sex but in the last few years, he'd become totally addicted to internet pornography and would spend hours seeking out the 'perfect woman', watching whatever videos he could find of her and wanking himself into a frenzy. Sometimes 3 times a day! So he got to shoot his load regularly but just in his fantasy world which he felt was OK.

In the last two years though, he had discovered 'live cams'. Initially, it was by accident as he'd just thought he'd have a bit of fun and type in 'busty student'. Over the years, the constant torment of having to perform college leaver ceremonies which presented him with an audience of beautiful, nubile young girls had taken it's toll and he was having some less than pure thoughts coming into his mind on a regular basis. Some of the girls' bodies were really well developed and it was so hard to focus on anything other than imagining what they'd look like without their uniforms on. He figured it would be harmless to just look on the internet, after all it was anonymous. He'd clicked on a link that said 'College girl shows her big boobs' and it had taken him to a live cam site, where a beautiful 18 year old, ginger-haired girl was smiling coyly and twisting her pigtails. She wore a typical college girl 'play' uniform; an unrealistically short skirt and a very tight white blouse of which the top two buttons were undone showing a large portion of generous D cup cleavage that he'd thought was unbelieveably large for such a young looking girl.

He'd watched for ages but just as the girl looked like she might be about to take her top off, a big banner popped onto the screen stating that she had been taken 'private', meaning that another watcher had paid quite a bit of money to have her make herself available just to him. Of course, that fuelled Peter's curiosity no end and there began his obsession with cam rooms. Night after night he came back to her site and using his credit card, had racked up huge bills taking her 'private' and asking her to perform various acts for him. Fairly innocuous ones as porn requests go - just wanting her to take her clothes off so that he could enjoy her young, naked body and asking her to touch herself. The first time she revealed her tits to him, he came immediately. He'd already got his cock in his hand in sweet anticipation and as she peeled away the white cotton 'play-act' college bra, he literally shrieked out. He'd never seen such beautifully perky large breasts and ones where the areola were so puffy, they took up a good portion of the end part of her entire breast! One night, sensing he was running out of different things to ask her, the girl took the initiative to keep him topping up payments and had massaged her breasts with oil, shaking them right up at the camera. She'd then oiled up a dildo and backed her arse right up to the camera and slowly - very slowly, inserted the wide toy into her anus. Peter couldn't believe it. He never knew that was a thing! It certainly wasn't before he joined the priesthood or if it was - nobody talked about it. The sight of her large breasts, shiny and glistening with the oil and the way her tighest hole gaped open for some time after she'd removed the dildo made him cum hard and all the while, she would be turning back at the camera, smiling at him and tossing her head coyly, making her pigtails swing. He was totally obsessed with the young girl and had begun to wish he could meet her in real life as she seemed so friendly as well as sexy but obviously, he knew it would never and could never happen.

The sounds of the heels got closer and he heard the door of the booth open and close.

"Hello there. As is usual, you don't have to give your name but if you choose to, then any forgiveness or counsel that is needed will be more personally directed and appropriate. Nobody need be a stranger to God but ultimately, if that is your wish - so be it."

"Hello. I... I'm not sure."

Amber hadn't thought far enough ahead to consider whether she was going to be asked her name or not. She knew that everything would be confidential but she was more worried about feeling embarrassed in front of Father Peter. She knew she definitely wanted counsel that was totally suited to her circumstances but the thought of him knowing about some of the situations she had inadvertently found herself in was awful. On the other hand, it had been 8 months since she left college and his path would have crossed with many other people in that time, young, old, happy, sad, married, grieving, surely he wouldn't remember her out of all those others? Father Peter could tell by her voice that she was very timid but couldn't quite gauge her age from it. He spoke softly as she considered what she should do.

"What makes you undecided my dear?"

"I... I'm embarrassed and..."

"Let me remind you my dear that I act as your channel to the Almighty and not only does that guarantee you absolute and unequivocal confidentiality, it also means that you cannot and will not be judged for anything you have done. God forgives those who recognise sin in themselves and set about putting things right and I think that's exactly why you're here today. Am I right?"

"Well... no. Yes. No... I'm not sure." Amber was becoming flustered, struggling to know where to begin.

"Do you NOT recognise sin in yourself my dear? If you do not, then pray tell me why you are here today?"

"Well, it's just that... things happen to me. I don't do anything to make them happen but they just happen to me and I need to know how to stop them."

"I see. What sort of things my dear?" The old priest had detected a somewhat youthful tone in her voice and figured he'd probably be dealing with a young woman in her early 20s.

"Men things."

"Men things? What do you mean?"

"Umm... well... men. They... they SAY things to me and... well... they DO things to me."

Father Peter shifted in his seat. He had a feeling he was going to hear some detail about the young woman's sex life and his ears always pricked up when he felt that that was going to be the case.

"My dear - did you decide what you wanted to do about telling me your name?"

Amber had thought about that and had decided that she had no problem with him knowing her name. She had come to confessional for complete admonishment of what had happened to her. She was to somehow be re-purified, to start again and make sure that her life from today onwards as Jonathan's girlfriend, would be trouble free and pure.

"My name's Amber," she said, quietly.

"Aah, Amber. That's such a pretty name. You know, I've only ever come across one other Amber in my time - a pretty young thing. I presented her with a leavers bible when she left college earlier this year."

"Th... that's me! I'm Amber. Amber Collins." Amber wondered how he'd remembered her. He must see hundreds of different people, week in, week out and was heavily involved with the college so would obviously see many other students.

A pang of heat flew straight to Father Peter's groin. Oh, he remembered Amber Collins alright. His mouth had fallen open in disbelief as she'd bounded purposefully up to the stage to collect her bible. Her crisp, white blouse pushed almost agressively outwards in front of her and the gentle but noticeable movement beneath it. Her beautiful face, unsullied by the troubles of the world outside, her bright, cheery smile and the smooth, toned skin of the portion of her thighs that were visible between the tops of her socks and the hem of her mid-thigh length pleated skirt. Oh yes, Amber Collins was more than enough to make even the most celibate of cocks crumble. The realisation that he now had the same busty girl in his confessional booth was making him feel hot and aroused. He wanted to make sure that he engineered a situation that would both turn him on but also make sure she felt that she was being helped. After all, that's why she'd visited today - to seek help for whatever troubles these 'men' were inflicting on her.

"Aah Amber. Amber Collins. Yes my dear, I remember your leavers day so well. You positively bounced up on stage didn't you, so cheerful and of course, blessed with a perfect educational record." ('And a perfect set of tits', the voice in his head cut in). The old priest began to visualise that tantalising jiggle beneath her blouse on leavers day again, thinking about how large her breasts must be to cause such obvious movement. He needed to hear more.

"So, tell me my dear, what is it that troubles you? What are these men saying and doing to you and who are they?"

Amber's thoughts went straight to the station manager and Colin Barratt.

"Well, I don't really know them at all, they just... well... said and did things to me."

"I'm not sure I understand my dear. If you don't know them, why were you even with them?"

Amber didn't want to name names. She didn't want repercussions and the idea of today was that she would be able to put everything out of her mind and forget about it and be cleansed of any impurities she had brought on herself as a result of what the two old perverts had done to her.

"One was whilst I was doing some charity work and the other was to do with work."

"Aah, I see. So, I think these were men that you would have thought you could trust, am I right?"

"Y... yes! That's it!!" Amber felt that finally, someone was understanding her past predicaments without judgement. "I DID trust them and they just... well..."

"Well what my dear? What happened? You must be completely open here today otherwise you cannot be fully cleansed."

Feeling comfortable now that Father Peter understood what she'd said, Amber began to get into a flow."

"They constantly made comments about my... my... my breasts." Although she knew she couldn't be seen, Amber's voice softened and she lowered her head, feeling ashamed talking about her own body and the crude way that the station manager and Colin had spoken of it and treated it.

Father Peter shifted on the hard, wooden chair. His cock had twitched noticeably as Amber's soft, timid voice had mouthed the word 'breasts'. Once again, he imagined her well filled blouse on leavers day and the gorgeous delights that might be contained beneath it.

"Uh... w... what sort of comments my dear? Please tell me?"

"About... about their size."

"You mean they make remarks about the size of your breasts?"

"Yes."

"My dear, so that I fully understand and we can ensure that you are completely cleansed of all sin (whether self inflicted or inflicted by others), I will need to ask you some questions and you need to answer me truthfully and honestly, do you understand?"

"Y... yes I do. Thank you Father Peter."

"So that I can understand why you would be subjected to such remarks, it would be helpful if I had some idea of the size of your breasts so would you mind telling me what size they are? What bra size do you have to wear Amber?"

The old priest's clasped hands were shaking as he waited to hear Amber's response. He totally couldn't wait. The image of her stretched blouse as she bounced up on stage to collect her bible still played over in his head.

"My bra size is 30F Father."

The old priest swallowed hard, unclasping his hands and beginning to rub at his groin through the long black cassock. Bloody hell! He knew she looked well endowed from when he saw her on leavers day but to know that a girl who (at the time) was still at college, had F cup tits was totally beyond anything he could have imagined. He knew from the times that he'd walked through the college's outdoor exercise area on his way to the hall that most of the students were nowhere near that well developed. He had become quite adept at skim-viewing large groups of 18 year olds in tight, white sports tops and just assumed from his crude observations that the firm but modest indentations into the fabric meant that the small to average size breasts were about standard at that age. Of course, there were the odd few D-cuppers that had filled his nightly fantasies on several occasions but it was always Amber's sexy body that had become his fantasy of choice at that time. He knew he would need to keep up the dialogue so as Amber wouldn't have any reason to think that he might be getting some sort of perverse pleasure from what she was saying...

"And err... do they say anything else my dear?"

"Yes, they usually swear. They use swear words Father. They tell me to show them my tits. They call them tits and I hate that Father because they are breasts and 'tits' sounds horrible."

"And DO you show them your ti... your breasts Amber? Do you err... bare your breasts to these men?" The priest's voice was husky as he stuttered his way through the dryness in his throat.

Amber felt embarrassed and hung her head.

"You need to be open with me my dear."

"Yes, I do."

"Any WHY do you show your breasts to these men?"

"Because they either tell me that something bad will happen if I don't or they offer me money for my charity if I do."

Amber was thinking specifically of the shoe shine day at the train station, where the station managed had offered her money for her collection if she showed him her breasts.

"Aaah I see." On the other side of the booth, Father Peter was still rubbing his cock through the dark black fabric and it was now semi-hard from hearing her delicate, innocent sounding voice explain something so conversely filthy and from imagining the reactions of whatever men had seen her youthful F cup tits. By now, his own need to see her bare young breasts for himself was becoming overpowering.

"Let me tell you something Amber my dear. Men are very visual creatures and it's only natural that they will appreciate a beautiful woman. Where that concept falls down is that men should appreciate the women they are with. The ones they are close to; wives, girlfriends etc. If they don't have a wife or a girlfriend, then we cannot stop them appreciating women but they really should keep any comments and thoughts to themselves out of respect to the woman. Unfortunately, in these days of social media and - dare I say it - the availability of sexually graphic content on the internet, too many young men struggle to control themselves and think only with their penises. I'm sorry to be so graphic but that's how it is."