Busty Amber Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old priest didn't even feel a pang of hypocrisy as he effectively slammed mankind for seeking sexual gratification online, knowing full well that he regularly enjoyed tuning into his favourite busty college cam-girl almost every night!

"But no," Amber cut in, needing to correct him, "It's not young men. The men aren't young so I don't think it's that."

"These men you speak of are not your own age my dear?" Father Peter was somewhat surprised. He knew it would be highly unlikely that any beautiful young girl would want to be spending time with any guy not around her own age. "How old are they?"

Amber didn't know how old Gerard, the station manager was.

"Well, one of them I think was over 60 and the other one was 75."

"75!!" Peter was genuinely shocked. "You mean you show your ti... your breasts to men much older than your father my dear?"

"Yes, but..."

"I see."

Amber was about to remind him that none of this was actually her doing but Peter's mind was already visualising groups of dirty old men all leering at the stacked young beauty and egging her to take her clothes off. He knew he needed to take this confessional to the next stage and slipped his hand into the bottomless pocket he had deliberately created in his cassock and began to stroke his now almost fully erect cock.

"Amber, I think we need to start trying to put all this right so I just need to ask a few more quick questions and then we'll start your forgiveness, is that OK?"

"Y... yes. Yes please Father."

"Right so, I just need yes or no answers unless I ask otherwise OK?"

"Yes Father."

"Have you ever allowed any man to put his penis into your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever allowed any man to actually touch your ti... your breasts"?

"Yes."

"Have you ever allowed any man to put his penis between your legs and insert it into your vagina?"

Amber hung her head, deeply ashamed as each of the priest's questions brought back a memory of some terrible situation she'd been in. Why oh why did she let herself get into situations like this? Why didn't she say no? And when she had said no, why didn't it work? She began to sob as she whispered her answer...

"Y... yes. And I'm sorry. So very sorry."

"Ssssh. We come to forgiveness later. And have you ever allowed any man to put his penis anywhere else inside your body?"

Peter knew exactly what he was doing. He'd been so taken by the sight of his cam-girl's tight butt hole gaping open after she'd dildoed it and he wanted to find out if Amber had ever been used in that way.

"No. No I haven't!" Amber's words were more forthright this time. Finally, there was something she could truthfully say 'no' to.

Peter stood up, pulling his crusty Y-fronts down and feeling the pre-cum from the head of his cock brush across the back of his hand. He threw them into the corner of the booth and straightened his cassock.

"Right my dear, from what you've told me, we have three areas of purification today - your mouth, your breasts and your vagina must be cleansed of all sin, do you understand?"

"Yes, yes I do Father. Thank you."

"Are you familiar with the concept of homeopathy Amber?"

"I've heard of it but I'm not sure exactly how it works."

"The concept is, that the body is treated with a little of what causes the problem on the basis that the body will react to such stumuli in future and reject it so today, this concept will be used to cleanse, purify and protect you. It's very important that this whole process is treated very seriously otherwise it will not work. There can be no disruption and once we start, we must continue, we cannot stop, do you understand?"

"Yes I do Father."

"Good. I act as a channel and will be applying our Saviour's will to you. The difference is, that you KNOW you can trust me. You KNOW that I act on the orders of the Almighty and you must acknowledge that I, as a humble servant of He on high, get nothing from this. You understand? NOTHING!"

"I understand Father".

"Good. Some of this process may feel familiar to you Amber BUT you must remember that THIS is how you receive your salvation. It is a one-off and I am just administrator of the salvation. Tell me finally - do you understand this?"

Father Peter wanted to make 100% sure that Amber realised that she was going to endure things similar to those she had already experienced with the lecherous old perverts that had already used her. Although he hadn't directly said that her salvation would be sexual in nature, he had alluded to it, referenced homeopathy and explained that what he was about to do was NOT his choosing but the only path of the forgiveness that she had came to him to receive today.

"I do understand Father yes. Please... can we begin?"

"Mmmm, a heart eager to repent is always a good start my dear, that's very good. Now, I'm going to lock all incoming doors into the church and I want you to remove your footwear, go and stand in front of the alter and drink from the challace there.

Father Peter stepped outside of the booth before Amber. On his way to the main door, he pressed the button on the main audio system and the sound of Gregorian Chant filled the huge, echoey space.

Amber unzipped her boots and stepped out of them. She opened the door to the booth, seeing the back of the old priest as he locked the main door into the church. She padded stocking-footed over to the alter but the sound of the chanting and the feel of being surrounded by so many statues, ornaments and religious symbols was making her feel very nervous. She slowly picked up the brass challace and sipped from it. She winced. The taste was not dissimilar to the holy wine she had had at services before but it tasted much stronger She looked across to her right as Father Peter locked the final side door.

Peter could feel his hard cock bobbing around freely beneath his cassock. Amber had no idea he was naked under there as the dark coloured, long, flowing garment gave nothing away. He made his way over to the alter, watching her toy with the challace.

"Come along my dear - drink up. This holy wine prepares you for what is to come."

There was nothing particularly wrong with the wine, it just wasn't designed to be drunk as a full on drink. It was usually taken as one sip. Peter watched as she raised the cup to her lips again and began to drink it down, her face contorting at the awful taste.

As he drew closer to the anxious girl, the more his appreciation of her gorgeous figure grew. As he approached her side on, her young bust in profile looked amazing. Even though she'd deliberately chosen a somewhat conservative dress with a hich neckline, the stretchy jersey fabric clung to every curve and even if she hadn't revealed her bra size to him a little while ago, he would have absolutely no doubt that she was definitely well beyond a D cup.

"Good. Now, whilst your cleansing is taking place, you need to keep your gaze fixed firmly on the angel's face there." He pointed up to a very large statue with huge gilt wings. "This is St. Vada, the angel of purity and if you remove your gaze from her face during your cleansing, everything will fail, do you understand?"

"Y... yes, I understand. I'm scared."

"There is no need to be scared here my dear. There is only love here. Love and compassion. Now, look at her face and take your dress off and remember, you MUST not move your gaze from her face at all. Are you sure you understand?"

"Y... yes. Yes, I do." Amber raised her gaze up to the statue.

Father Peter walked round to the other side of the alter table opposite her and watched as Amber's trembling fingers began to fumble with the buttons on the front of her dress. As the first two popped open, the priest slipped his hand into his open pocket and began stroking his hardon.

"That's it. Good. You must submit your body in it's unfettered form to the divine. Good girl."

Peter cleared his throat as a deep 'V' of cleavage appeared, watching transfixed as Amber pushed the long sleeves from her shoulders. She stood before him, gazing up at the statue, her large, bra clad breasts and smooth, toned stomach now on full display not only to St Vada but to the perverted priest's lustful gaze. Of course, she had no idea that he was looking at her in that way as her eyes were firmly focused on the angel's face. She was so determined that the forgiveness and purification would work. He continued to watch as Amber pushed the dress down and stepped out of it. It took all his willpower not to whistle approval. He walked around the table, wanting to get closer to the girl, to survey her up close. He stood about a metre away from her. He'd never been so close to such a beautiful young girl wearing just her underwear before. Sure he'd watched his cam girl slip out of her sexy little top on screen, as it was the first thing he asked her to do every time he logged on, such was his obsession with big, firm tits. This was different though. This was real life.

As she stood there, totally still, staring up at St Vada. Peter took in every inch of her perfect body. The flesh coloured stockings with deep lace panel at the thigh emphasised the slender shape of her legs almost up to where the cut of her innocent looking white lace knickers swept upwards towards her hips. He stared hard at her crotch, not being able to see any dark shadow beneath the fabric. Mmmm, maybe - once revealed - her young mound would allude to the idea of virginity? He liked that thought very much.

His gaze swept over her hips and the way they curved into her small waist, then up over her beautifully flat, smooth stomach which simply served to illustrate the contrast between it and her large, over-developed breasts. Peter noticed the way that her tits sat high within the fairly conservative full, white cups and central on her torso but that their fullness meant that a good portion of each breast sat proud of the sides of her body. Even in the confines of her bra, there was no denying their fantastic shape.

He walked around behind her and for the first time, saw just how luscious her backside was. The high cut of her knickers meant that the lower, outer portions of her buttocks were effectively bare. Jesus! What a perfectly shaped arse. Her taut cheeks were rounded and high and the way they thrust slightly outwards from the small of her back was making him drool. The thin mid section of lace at the back criss crossed and met in a little white bow at the top. He thought back to when he last watched his cam-girl and remembered how she'd positioned her backside facing the camera and gathered the back of her flimsy knickers together, pulling them tight into her crack, revealing her naked buttocks to his eager eyes. God he found it such a turn on, especially as she just smiled constantly. Obviously loving her own sexuality and loving showing her body off. But here in front of him stood a girl of such unbelievable perfection and here he was on the verge of 'purifying' her and satisfying his own perverse desires at the same time. Still with his hand firmly on his cock beneath his cassock, he walked around in front her and spoke sternly...

"Amber, it's time to give of yourself now. You must give yourself completely to the spirit to be cleansed. Your body must belong to the spirit in entirety. Please take off the rest of your clothing and gaze upon St Vada. You may leave your stockings on as there is a little chill in here."

Amber kept her eyes fixed firmly on the statue's face. The ongoing sound of the chanting was making her feel slightly off, in a way similar to how she'd felt when Ant had put the heavy rap music on in the car on the way back from Jonathan's yesterday and she also felt a little wobbly, probably from the wine she thought. Eager to start the process, she bent to take her knickers off, kicking them away as she stepped out of them. She didn't hear Father Peter's gasp as her neat, bare mound came into view - the chanting had drowned it out but she certainly DID hear his exclamation as she removed her bra.

"Dear LORD look at THOSE!" Peter totally couldn't help himself as he eyed the biggest, firmest, shapeliest set of tits he had ever seen in his entire life. He squeezed his cock hard beneath the cassock, noticing how her large areola and nipples were reacting to the slight chill now that she had bared her breasts.

"Are my breasts too big Father?" Amber felt a little bit out of it. The holy wine, constant chanting and the incense was making her feel somewhat removed from reality. The filthy old priest could see her swaying slightly and couldn't wait to take advantage of the situation. He knew he needed to exercise restraint whilst enjoying her body though as the way he was feeling at the moment, he'd likely shoot his load the minute his cock came into contact with any part of her but he wanted to save his seed to really penetrate her tightest little space with.

"No my child, your breasts are not too big. Your breasts are perfect. Complete 100% perfection." He stared hard at the way the full globes of creamy white flesh thrust outwards from her chest, their undersides sweeping upwards despite their obvious weight. The edges of her wide, light brown areola appeared to fade into her breast flesh before they became slightly bumpy from the chilliness in the building. He lifted the cassock over his head and stood naked before her, his cock now large and engorged. He was no match for her in the attractiveness stakes, carrying extra weight around his stomach and buttocks but he didn't care about that, he just cared that in a few short minutes, he'd be deflowing the beautiful young girl's tight and virginal anus.

"Please sit on the chair." Father Peter took her hand and placed one hand on her shoulder and eased her down onto the chair behind her.

"Amber, your purification will begin now. Do not interrupt, do not protest, do not blaspheme. You may well feel uncertain or scared during the process but it is at precisely these times that you need to embrace your salvation and submit to the spirit, do you understand?"

"I understand Father." Amber's voice sounded almost robotic.

Peter began the process by smearing his now moist glans across her nipples. He delighted in the sight of her body jolting as his fat, fleshy tip circled the wideness of her glorious areola. That same cock rousing tit jiggle that he had seen going on under her college blouse back at Easter time and now here she was - the sexiest and definitely the bustiest student he had ever set eyes on, naked in front of him, eager and willing to repent, her naive eagerness meaning that he was going to be able to take complete advantage of her and use her beautiful young body for himself.

"Oh Lord, look kindly onto your child - Amber Collins - for you have indeed blessed her with all those beautiful things that men desire but she has sinned Lord. Sinned as men have taken the pleasure of her flesh."

Peter reached down and let his palms mould to the underside of her large, warm breasts before gently lifting them.

'Oh God! Breasts from heaven! Breasts from heaven!' Peter thought to himself as he took the full weight of the teen girl's ample tits into his hands. He stared down at them, still marvelling at how a girl as young as Amber could have such heavy breasts and also how they could remain so firm and upthrusting.

"Oh Lord, you have chosen to bless this young girl with the most superbly developed breasts but these breasts now cause her downfall. Help her Lord to refrain from engaging in wrongful and sinful deeds. Ensure Lord that any men who find themselves enticed by her magnificent young bosom acknowledge within themselves that they do wrong in lusting and coveting. Help ME Lord to cleanse and purify your young subject today."

With that said, Father Peter picked up the bottle of annointing oil and poured a good amount into his hands to warm.

"Lord, please bless this oil, that I may annoint Amber Collins with the calmness of purity and the strength of independence and self worth, that she needs at this time."

Peter's slippery, wet hands were shaking uncontrollably as he moved them closer to the most miraculously beautiful pair of breasts that he'd ever seen. He glanced quickly at Amber's face, her eyes closed and her head tilted upwards towards the face of the angel. He took a deep breath in and placed his wet palms onto the centre of each of her breasts.

"Ah." The tiny, quiet sound from his lips was barely audible as he closed his eyes and spent a few seconds revelling in the initial wide, smooth, puffy softness that only young areola possessed. After what must have been no more than 5 seconds maximum, he felt her nipples began to harden from his touch and started to rub the oil over the front of her breasts, pushing his palms upwards toward her delicate shoulders.

"Repeat after me Amber... Cleanse me Lord."

Amber's soft voice wavered with every word she repeated...

"Cleanse me Lord."

"Take away the sins I have committed."

"Take away the sins I have committed."

"Purify my body with this holy oil that I may be forgiven."

"Purify my body with this holy oil that I may be forgiven."

"Good. Good girl." Peter whispered as he sprinkled some of the oil onto the top of her chest, watching the droplets run down the large globes. Before it reached her nipples, Peter placed his hands firmly on each breast and swiftly swept the oil toward their outer sides then underneath.

"Sweet Jesus!" Peter almost shouted as he took the full weight of her tits in his hands for the first time. Copious, shiny, wet titflesh spilled over his hands. He couldn't contain it all and each time he tried, it rolled away from him, bouncing very slightly as it came to rest in the naturally upthrusting position that any tit lover craved. He stared at his hands, not quite being able to believe that he was caressing and groping the shapely, stunning teenage bust that had first caught his attention 7 months earlier as it had tented the front of the young girl's white, college blouse in such a tantalising and cock stirring way as she'd bounded up on stage to collect her leavers bible.

Wanting to move on to the next stage, Peter took his hands away from the swollen young breasts, still admiring the now shiny, oiled-up globes as they continued to jut towards him unashamedly. He placed his hands onto the back of Amber's head and began to tousle her hair.

"Keep your eyes closed my child and open your mouth. Prepare to accept the next part of your healing," he whispered, pushing on Amber's head, so she directly faced him, her head no longer tilted up towards the statue of St Vaga.

As Peter reached for his swollen cock, he watched as Amber's mouth slowly opened, her full, parted lips appeared willing (or maybe that was just wishful thinking on his part). He moved his wavering member towards her waiting mouth and spoke out,

"Amber - RENOUNCE this sin by taking IN this sin. Take the Lord's purification of your sweet face in the full spirit in which it's intended - your salvation." (Of course, the spirit in which the 'sin' was intended was the satisfaction of Father's Peter's filthy, lustful and completely wrong urges but Amber didn't know that and the old priest didn't care).

As his cockhead met her soft, full lips, he pushed himself forward and gasped so loudly that the sound echoed around the entire church.

"Ahhhhhhh". T... take it in. T... take your salvation. Take it ALL in, close your mouth and OWN your salvation." Peter's words were raspy and disjointed as the young girl's mouth closed around his lengthy, reddened shaft.

"Oh God..... Oh yeesssss". Peter could hardly contain himself as Amber's tongue began swirling swiftly around his cock, sucking and pulling hard on it like it was a lollipop she loved, so eager was she to take in all the salvation that she needed. It was fair to say that for the first time since she'd ever had a cock in her mouth, she was actually - unbeknown to her - giving head like a pro. Her desperation for forgiveness was immense and it showed in the energetic effort she was putting into fellating the dirty old priest's quivering dick. He felt the tip of her tongue pushing hard into his cat eye, almost as if she were trying to milk his cock, tease every last drop of salvation out of him. Her tongue almost bounced around his swollen head and as she thrust her head further forward he reached down and took hold of her tits, just as he felt the back of her throat.