Busty Aunt Valerie Wants Some

Story Info
50 something divorcee seduces her handsome nephew.
2.8k words
4.46
85.1k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie examined her image in the mirror and sighed. Not too bad really, she told herself as she tried to compare the view from every angle. At 55 years old, her face had a few wrinkles that fit appropriately, and she was definitely not the skinny little thing that married her high school sweetheart 35 years ago. Her hips and butt and had flared, so she enjoyed wearing jeans and slacks that hugged her curves. Also, her boobs, while quite large, didn't sag very much, so she still noticed occasional stares. As she looked closer in the mirror, she also noticed that her once ravishing dark brown hair was still long and full, but now a mix of brown and gray, and she was undecided whether to leave it this way, or get a younger color applied. But since her divorce 2 years ago, no one had touched her or even seen her nude, except for her doctor, and Valerie was pretty sure he was gay. So when Roger announced that he was filing the divorce papers, he called her an "undesirable fat old cow", and no matter much she cried and hated him for those remarks, she wondered many times since then if he was right.

Or at least, she did until a few days ago. Something happened that made her wonder if old Roger was as just full of shit. She was at her sister's house for a birthday party for one of Kimberly's kids. Kimberly has a large extended family, with four kids from her current husband, and two from a previous marriage. Her oldest son, 30 year old Robbie, was there, and Valerie had always thought that Robbie was cute. And she definitely noticed Robbie's eyes on her everywhere she wandered around the house, obviously appreciating the way the pink dress flowed and displayed her ample cleavage.

Later in the afternoon, when most of the party attendees had left, she saw him at the pool, relaxing on an inner tube and drinking a beer. Feeling somewhat emboldened from a couple of drinks of her own, she slipped into the bathroom and changed into a one-piece bathing suit from her purse.

She slid into the water from behind Robbie, and snuck up on him with a wicked grin on her lips. "Boo!", Valerie teased and splashed some water at him, making him yell as he tried to cover the lump in the front of his trunks.

"Holy shit, Aunt Val, I didn't hear you."

"That was the idea, silly boy. Oh my! Looks like you were thinking about something that excited you, or maybe someone?"

"I'm sorry, Aunt Val. Please don't be offended."

"Not at all. Can I ask who or what you were thinking about?" Valerie took a sip of the new cocktail as she watched Robbie's confused face search for an answer as her lips curled in a wickedly delicious way.

"I know I shouldn't be having such thoughts...."

"Go ahead. I really want to know. "

"I've been admiring your body, especially those amazing tits." He spat it out quickly, afraid that someone else might hear or that Valerie would get angry.

Instead, she smiled and said, "I'm thrilled to know I can still get an honest reaction. And judging that lump, it looks like a nice solid reaction, too."

"I've always had a crush on you, Aunt Valerie, but your body is even more curvy and sexier than before. Don't say anything to my mom, please."

"Of course not. It's just between us. But, I think we're past the 'Aunt' stage in our lives. Do me a favor and just call me Val or Valerie. Okay?"

"Absolutely. But in that case, you have to call me Rob. Only my mom still calls me Robbie.'

"Agreed. So Rob, do you have anyone special in your life?"

"Not for about a year. You?"

Valerie chuckled. "Not since the divorce."

"Can I ask you kind of a weird question?"

"Sure."

"Did you get a boob job? Cause they look incredible."

Valerie smiled proudly and said "No enhancement here. All me."

"Damn!"

Valerie was about to answer when she heard Kimberly calling from the kitchen. "Talk to you later, Rob." She winked and walked into the house, wrapping a towel around herself.

In the kitchen, Valerie found herself busy for several minutes helping her sister putting the final decorations on the birthday cake. When she did get back out to the pool area, she didn't see Rob and she felt pretty disappointed.

That night, she couldn't stop thinking about Rob and his thick erection. She felt a conflicting blend of curiosity, guilt, and lust as she imagined her warm hand stroking it. As her nimble fingers teased her nipples, her mind saw the way his firm organ pulsed in her grip, and the way it throbbed when she kissed and licked the head. She reached into her night stand drawer, and all the way at the back she found the vibrator she purchased several months ago.

The flesh colored toy had a realistic rubbery feel, and measured seven inches from tip to its silicone testicles. Valerie knew she wouldn't need any lube tonight, so when she pressed the thick head through her damp bush to the velvety lips, her vagina just seemed to suck it in. She moved it in and out slowly, making sure that she experienced every delicious movement as it caressed her inner walls. She felt her nectar getting pumped out with every stroke, and a wet spot formed under her clenched butt cheeks, getting larger by the second. After several minutes of steady torture, she knew that this was going to be an orgasm for the record books.

Through clenched teeth and closed eyes, she spoke to the vibrator. "Just like that baby. Give it to me nice and deep! Faster! Harder! C'mon Rob.... Fuck me good!"

When she realized that she had spoken his name, her eyes flew open as her orgasm flowed through her and over her. Every nerve seemed to be on fire, and every muscle clenched as she arched her back and gave in to the feelings. After the initial eruption relaxed a bit, Valerie held the tip of the vibrator to her clitoris and experienced a series of mini orgasms that drained the remainder or her strength. She fell back on her bed, sweaty and out of breath, and wishing that her handsome nephew was between her legs. Of course, that just caused the guilty feelings to return.

The next morning, she woke to sheets that still smelled of her sexy juices and sweat, so she stripped the bed to get everything in the washer. While she watched the soapy mix roll around behind the glass door, she started feeling naughty and started formulating a plan. As Valerie took a nice long shower, she realized that her breasts and nipples were incredibly sensitive, and she was getting horny again. After the shower, she examined herself in the mirror and wondered if Rob would enjoy this little show.

Giggling, she found her phone and took a few pics of herself in the bathroom mirror. Initially, she wanted to make sure they were tastefully teasing, so she only photographed herself from the shoulders up, but she was obviously nude. Even though she didn't have any makeup on, she found the one she liked best and sent it to Rob's phone, with several teasing messages:

"Make sure you don't let anyone else see this"

"Just finished cleaning up"

"Now I'm thinking about getting dirty again"

Then she followed it a minute later with a second photo of her face and tits, with stiff nipples in full view while her lips were pursed in a kiss.

His reply was less almost instantaneous: "OMG Valerie! You look good enough to eat"

She took the bait: "Then get your ass over here and do it stud. And bring a six pack of whatever you like."

"I'm on the way!!"

It took Rob about an hour to round the corner and pull into her driveway, but that gave Valerie plenty of time to get dressed, apply some makeup, and put fresh linens on the king sized bed. She had a knot in her stomach, because she still felt guilty about her plans to seduce a young family member, but she was so excited that she didn't care about the risks and taboos.

Valerie's hair fell loosely around her face, and she made sure that she was dressed to thrill. The bloue she picked was a white sleeveless number, with a V-shaped neckline that dipped halfway to her navel. She also applied a good amount of her sexiest perfume into her cleavage, so that she could lead the pony to the creek and make sure he would drink too. The black skirt wasn't exactly a miniskirt, but on her thick thighs, it sent out a seriously sexy invitation. The panties were a special lacy see-through pair that she bought for her ex, but the asshole never got the chance to see them. Sheer black stockings and black stilettos not only completed the combo, but also brought her height to about 6 feet 2. She looked at her reflection and thought she would qualify as a seductive Amazon goddess.

And it must have worked, because when she opened the front door to invite Rob in, he looked like he was already hungry for her main course. Valerie sat on her couch with Rob and opened a cold bottle of beer, then she decided to take charge.

"Stand up and take your shirt off, Rob."

He pulled the polo shirt up and off as she looked closely at his muscled frame. She took a long pull from the beer and told him to remove his shoes and pants. Rob tried to not be self conscious as he stood there in just his underwear, but Val could feel her nipples starting to swell, and saw that his cock was getting hard too.

"Mmmmmm. Nice. Now the boxers. I want to see what you're hiding in there." Valerie had a sly smile, and she never looked away.

Rob inhaled, then hooked his thumbs into the waistband and he slid the shorts to the floor. His cock stood straight out and bounced as he stepped out of the boxers and tossed them aside. Val wrapped one hand around his shaft, squeezing the strong muscle, as her other hand caressed his scrotum and rolled the testicles slowly.

He wanted to rip off her clothes and drag her to the bedroom, but Valerie was not going to be rushed. She hadn't been this close to a real cock in a while, so she was planning to enjoy the experience for a little longer. She pulled Rob closer so that she could smell his penis and see the bubble of precum at the tip. Her thumb smeared and spread the sticky fluid over the head of his cock, causing Rob to shiver at her touch. Valerie leaned forward and extended her tongue until it made contact with his piss slit, then swept it around the head a few times before taking the head between her lips.

Rob felt her hands grab his asscheeks and pull him closer, forcing his cock to disappear into her hungry mouth. Rob had experienced blowjobs before, but nothing like the expert mouth fucking that Val was giving him. She looked up and watched as he grinned at the skilled suck job she was giving him. Each time he sank in, he felt her tongue going back and forth on his shaft, and when he pulled out, the suction grip was maddening. In and out, relentlessly she devoured him as he felt his knees getting weak from the pleasure. Then just when he thought she was going to bring him over the edge, she suddenly backed off and walked to her bedroom, beckoning him to follow.

As he entered through the door, he followed a trail of clothes until he found his delectable aunt waiting for him. Valerie was naked, except for the stockings and panties, sitting on the edge of her bed and leaning back on her elbows. Her thighs were spread wide and the dampness on the crotch of her panties was obvious as she ordered him to his knees.

"Lick me, now!" Rob started to pull her underwear off, but she just shook her head and ordered him to ravish her. He kissed the panties and tasted her pussy nectar, then started licking in earnest. Valerie grabbed his head with one hand, mashing his face into the crotch and closed her eyes. Rob found himself happily trapped between her thighs, and encouraged by her sexy moans and whimpers, he licked like his life depended on it to survive.

Valerie was on a mission to find all the pleasure that she had been denied, and no one was going to deny her quest. Rob realized that he enjoyed being told what to do sexually, and the thought of Valerie bossing him around in bed was even more exciting. His hands slid under her asscheeks, where he squeezed and kneaded the spongy flesh and pulled her torso up off the bed and towards his greedy mouth. She was wantonly humping his face, using Rob the same way she had used the vibrator the night before, and feeling the explosion building deep in her belly.

When it finally hit, she clamped those powerful thighs around his head and forced him to ride it out with her. Valerie groaned, grunted, and even screamed as the orgasm ripped through her, but she kept Rob's face glued to her crotch, now using both hands tangled in his hair. When she eventually released him, he stood up and smiled at her gorgeous body and totally mussed up hair with his cock still at full throbbing attention. She laughed and spoke to him in an extremely seductive voice: "Help me get rid of these panties so we can fuck each other's brains out." Rob wasn't about to argue with that request.

Valerie extended her shapely legs almost straight up and lifted her butt off the mattress, letting him yank the frilly underwear past her hips and thighs, then off her feet and tossed aside onto the floor. She drew her knees in tight to her chest and Rob lined the head of his cock up with her pussy, then she stared into his eyes as he slowly sank into her until her sweaty pubic bush met with his. He pulled back and let her feel the juicy friction of their lovemaking, then plunged in again, hard and fast, so that Valerie had to breathe in from the sheer force.

Sh looked him in the eye and said "Fuck me Rob. Don't make love to me, I need to get fucked. Harder..... Harder!!" Rob complied, brutally pounding his cock deep into her pussy as he felt her thrust back at him. As much as Valerie tried to be cool and aloof, this was her first time having any kind of sex in way too long, and she simply couldn't hold back as she felt her pussy getting pounded and stretched by her handsome nephew. She whimpered and moaned, then started squealing and screaming "Oh God yes! I need you deeper! Deeper!" as her legs wrapped around Rob's waist.

"And don't even think about pulling out! I want to feel your cum shooting into me, filling me up!" He knew he wouldn't last long like this, but neither one of them cared. They were animalistic, sweating and forceful, making the springs in the old mattress scream and squeal. Finally after a few minutes, Rob slammed into Valerie and held on as he felt his balls explode. He felt like his spasms went on forever, ejecting his jism with the force of a fire hose, and he collapsed on top of her, trying to get oxygen back into his lungs. Valerie felt the force of his jizz, and he filled her until the hot cream was forced out and ran down her asscrack to stain the sheets. When he eventually tried to lean back, Valerie grabbed the sides of his face, passionately kissing his lips.

For a brief moment, she wondered how her sister and other family members would react if they had any idea what just happened, and then she realized she just didn't care. She proved to herself that she was still sexy and could do whatever her craziest fantasies might think up. This fun with Rob might or might not be something to pursue long term, but she knew that she wasn't ready for the retirement village just yet. She even had a wild idea of having her cute nephew gather a group of his buddies for a good old fashioned gangbang.

Val winked and said "Well, I think you better get off me, so we can have some lunch before round two. I can see you're already getting stiff again, and I don't want to waste the chance of getting laid a second time."