All Comments on 'Busty Aunt Valerie Wants Some'

by velcro_zipper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good to read....love the experience when you get it!!! jildijow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot. Evereyone would love to have a hot aunt/milf like this. Plenty of potential here to bring in other fam members, or some hot mom/son couples from the neighborhood. Would love to see the illustrated version. Nothing hotter than mature, hairy-pussied women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story.. Has me hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot story for those who have really experienced an illicit affair with their aunts and forthe so many others who want to

fuck their aunts,but by fear,they do not want to make a move and satisfy themselvres by fantasms!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your work, had me wet almost from the beginning. I’ve had a fantasy about my sisters son for many years, he just graduated and is moving to my city to go to college. My sister, (who is four years older than me), and her son Jeff stayed with me for several days when he was making visits to different schools in the area. On the few occasions when we were alone, I found myself openly flirting with Jeff. He’s shy and quick to laugh and informed me that he’s only had one girlfriend in high school; something I already knew. I assured him he would make friends fast but that anytime he wanted company all he had to do was call me. Last week Karen ask if Jeff could spend a week looking for jobs before the next semester starts, “I would love to have your son, sis.” I’m eighteen years older than Jeff but almost every time I come out of the shower I come to bed wet and masturbate thinking of his young body and the pleasure of teaching him how to use that beautiful hard cock hanging between his legs.

squirtn4crtnsquirtn4crtnover 1 year ago

Short but straight to the point sexy!Reminds me of my crazy aunt the summer I graduated high school.I was doing a lot of quality meth at the time(and suspect she was as well).That with teen hormones equals a Whole lotta jerking off a shrunken speed weenie...I mean A LOT!One night upon my return from a two day and night "fishing"session on the river,I came home sun burned to crisp.I showered and forgot my towel so i had to make it to the end of the hall naked with a semi hard little crankdick.I thought i was alone mom was outta town.I unhurriedly walked out to get the towel while teasing and stroking my4 inch cock,when I hear "my lord look how sunburned you are,even on that tight sweet ass"!Aparently she came to stay there with me for the two weeks mom was gone.I was so wired and horny i could'nt speak.I just turned to face her with my leaky little cock in my hand still kinda stroking and saw her in a two piece that was really lace panties and one of my white wifebeaters...wet!She said"don't dress yet,i've got to put something in that...oh I mean on that burn"!she pushed me on my bed and said "don't move"!Then returned with some cocanut oil.She straddled me minus the wet panties and rubbed it on me...thoroughly!I mean THOROUGHLY!My first rim job while being stroked,after which she remained sucking my horny speed weenie while oiling between my ass cheeks and in my asshole!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcro_zipper@velcro_zipper
Just an extremely amateur writer with a fascination for curvy and busty ladies. I like getting naughty and unpredictable sometimes, and I'll usually try anything once!