Busty Blonde's Hot Porn Audition

Story Info
Busty blonde goes for an interview for an adult website.
1.8k words
4.43
8.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lola1978
Lola1978
23 Followers

The day had started off so ordinarily, a walk through town to the job agency, stopping for one moment to look in a shop window at their underwear range when everything changed and little did I know it was to become the sexiest day of my life.

He was beside me so suddenly, his short dark hair was dishevelled and his olive skin a little flushed. He smiled a sheepish but sexy smile and I took in his smart black suit and air of confidence as he rushed a hand through his hair self consciously. I felt like I knew what was coming, I was always getting approached by guys like this, asking what size my breasts were (HH), if they were real, if they could touch just a little. So I smiled politely and braced myself for the inevitable questions.

Instead he took his business card out of his pocket and explained that his name was Gio, he was the co-owner of an adult website and thought I was one of the sexiest women he had ever seen. He asked me how old I was and when I told him I was 22 his eyes sparkled. He asked me if I would like to come over to his studio later to audition. He thought I would be a great model for sexy photos and role play films.

I don't know whether it was because his smile gave me flutters or whether I just needed to do something wild for a change but I took that card and an hour later I was getting out of a taxi and walking towards his studio in an out of town industrial park. The main entrance was locked so I rang the bell and suddenly he was right there, opening the door, smiling confidently as if he always knew I'd say yes. "Welcome to heaven!" he joked and led me through to a newly carpeted corridor with leather chairs. "Take a seat I've just got something I need to do first," he said, waving me towards the chairs.

I took a seat and looked around me. There were several doors along the corridor with glass windows in them. Curiously I went over to one of the doors and listened. I could hear a really rapid pounding noise and a man and woman's moans. I carefully looked through the glass and there was a naked woman on all fours being fucked by a man from behind while another naked woman lay beneath her playing with her breasts. Men with cameras knelt in front filming them. My heart pounded in my chest and I felt a jolt of pleasure between my legs. I felt like I would give anything right now to be that woman and feeling all that pleasure. Spurred on I looked through the next door and saw a naked woman on her back with her legs wide open and a man with his face in her pussy licking her franctically. Next to them a naked man stood with two busty topless women kneeling in front of him. I watched them take it in turns to suck on him, laughing and smiling. Again it was all being filmed. Was I going to join in with something like this for my auditon? The thought turned me on so much.

"Having a sneaky peek are we?"'I heard him laugh. Embarrassed I jerked away from the door and he laughed gently. "It's ok to watch, that's the whole point. Are you ok to come through to my meeting room now?" I smiled and nodded, he naturally seemed to make me feel at ease. I just hoped I would be good enough for him. I secretly hoped I would get to perform with him.

I was surprised to see another man already in the room, also smartly dressed with curly dark hair, olive skin and glasses, like an accountant. Gio introduced him as his co-director Luca. Luca shook my hand and looked kind but more serious than Gio. I looked around at the room, there was a long pine table and the walls were adorned with erotic photos. I tried not to stare at them.

Gio smiled and said gently, "we need you to remove your clothes to begin with if that's ok. If you're not ok with anything then you're absolutely free to leave at any time I promise. I want you to feel relaxed and comfortable". I nodded, desperate to have him look at my body and want me.

Hurridly I pulled off my top and pushed down my skirt. I stood in front of them in a black see-through bra and panties. I saw the outline of their erections through their trousers and felt my panties get a little wet. I unclasped the bra at the front and my boobs gently fell out. Both men exhaled deeply. Gio looked intensely at them and whispered "beautiful". Feeling more powerful I slowly slid off my panties to reveal my naked pussy. He smiled gently and removed his suit jacket, walking towards me slowly.

"ok I need to examine those breasts to see how they respond to touch" he said gently. I nodded my consent and waited in anticipation as he slowly rolled up his shirt sleeves and lifted his hands resting them gently on my breasts. My breathing felt shaky as he gently fondled and squeezed them, pulling so gently on the nipples I felt a shiver through me. "Mmmmm soft but so firm, they feel so good" he murmured, "such large and perky nipples".

I closed my eyes and let the movement of his warm hands send waves of pleasure through each breast. The tingling in my pussy grew more intense and I moaned gently, not wanting him to ever stop touching me.

"Now we need to inspect your pussy if that's ok?" he suddenly asked. I nodded, breathless with anticipation. "ok open your legs a little, that's good, now just stay nice and still for me". He crouched down in front of me and I felt his two fingers gently rub my lips back and forth before sliding so easily inside me. He slid them in and out slowly and deliberately and I could hear the soft sucking sounds of my wetness. He moaned softly. "Mmm this is good and tight, come and see what you think Luca". Luca crouched down beside him and I felt two larger fingers suddenly enter me. Luca nodded as he slowly moved his hand back and forth. I gave in to the feeling and leaned back on the table, parting my legs wider and gasping each time those fingers slid into me. I could Luca's heavy breaths on my thighs getting faster. My pussy was throbbing and I longed for one of them to just fuck me.

Gio instructed Luca to stop and to pick up the camera. "I want you to film those breasts, see how they move please". Luca reluctantly withdrew his hand and moved away. "Now babe" Gio said to me softly, "I just need to fuck you a little right now. see how that pussy feels".

"Yes...please" I whispered breathlessly.

"Good. Turn yourself around and lean over the table. That's perfect. Spread your legs a little more, that's it. Now just relax a little for me".

My pussy was still tingling intensely. I held onto the table and concentrated on the framed photo on the wall in front of me. It was black and white, a woman's long nailed hand wrapped tightly around a cumming cock. I stared at it as I heard Gio unzipping and his hand rest on my ass. I gasped as I felt him guide the warm slippery head of his cock slowly along my ass, down to the entrance of my pussy where he gently teased me with it. I moaned breathlessly, "yes....fuck me....please".

Then suddenly he thrust into me hard and was pounding me so fast and hard my breasts bounced and bounced in time with the rapid banging against the table. I cried out with every thrust, the pleasure was so intense. Gio cried out too as he pounded me. Luca stood opposite filming, murmuring "God those breasts, so big and pert". His erection looked like it might burst through his trousers. Gradually Gio's thrusts slowed down and I heard him cry out, then he was panting behind me. His hot cum flooded me and I felt it trickle out of my pussy and down my thigh. He stood with his cock inside me for a moment, catching his breath, then slowly pulled out. "That was so good" he gasped. "So good".

I turned towards Luca who had put the camera down onto the table and unzipped himself too. His cock protruded right up his stomach. I had never seen one so long and so thick. I had an urge to lick the veins and suck on its glistening tip. Gio was doing up his trousers as Luca spoke to me.

"Now we just need to see if you can take something bigger. It might stretch you just a little but I'll be slow and gentle, ok?". I nodded looking from his face to his cock with hungry anticipation.

He moved behind me and gently bent me forwards. I felt Gio's sticky cum on my thighs as I moved them apart for a second time. Luca entered me so slowly inch by inch. I winced a little, he was so big and I was still a little sore from Gio. It felt like Luca's cock was piercing right up into my stomach, it filled me so deeply. His thrusts were slow and deliberate so I could feel the full length of him sliding back and forth. It was the most intense feeling of both pleasure and pain. He was grunting each time he pushed in. Gio knelt on the floor filming Luca's cock going in and out of my pussy. My pussy made such loud sucking noises and it felt like a huge intense pressure was building from my pussy down my legs and through my arms. I cried out as the orgasm pulsed through me over and over. My pussy felt red hot as his cum spurted into me. It flowed into mine, spilling down my thighs. So much cum. It felt like I was held in that moment for an eternity, hearing our panting gradually subsiding, feeling hot cum tickling down my leg. It was the best sex I had ever had. It was like I'd never been fucked before.

Gio handed me some tissues and I wiped my thighs, wincing as I wiped my sore pussy.

He smiled at me and said "I think you've passed your interview, would you like to work here and do this every day?".

I have never been so sure of saying yes in my life.

So that's how my secret porn career started and I have had many orgasms since with lots of different men and women but nothing as intense as Luca gave me in that first sexy audition.

Lola1978
Lola1978
23 Followers