Busty Blonde's Hot Dance Show

Story Info
Busty blonde gets fucked on the dancefloor.
1.6k words
4.53
13.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lola1978
Lola1978
24 Followers

It was Friday night and the club was crowded. My friend and I downed a quick bottle and hit the dancefloor. I had a tight short black dress on that showed off my enormous breasts perfectly but it had no straps so I had to be careful not to spill out. My nipples were clearly visible and a group of men turned to watch me hungrily as I walked past.

After an hour of dancing to the throbbing music I realised my friend had wandered off. I was too caught up in the music and atmosphere to go and find her so I danced solo, gyrating and caressing my breasts provocatively. A tall, dark haired older man in a white shirt and black jeans pulled me towards him. He smiled and whispered in my ear "you have amazing breasts". I felt my heart thudding in my chest and his directness was such a turn on, it made my pussy tingle. He kept his hand on my back and I reached my arms around his neck as we grinded together to the music. I felt his cock stiffen against me and rubbed myself harder against him in time to the pounding beat. I was shocking myself but I didn't care I just wanted to feel his erection against me. I didn't care who saw.

As one track merged into another I noticed that the crowd of people on the dancefloor had moved back a little and were watching us. Someone shouted "go on mate!" as the man's hands slid down to my ass and pulled me harder against him. He smiled sexily, leaned in and started kissing me deeply. His mouth moved confidently over mine as my pussy responded, with jolts of electricity and dampness between my legs.

As he tongue touched mine, I felt a hand reaching up under the bottom of my dress to my naked pussy. His fingers were cold as if he had been holding a beer and I jumped at his touch. I hadn't put any underwear on so his fingers went straight to my pussy lips and he quickly started sliding his fingers in and out of me. The crowd cheered and seemed to be getting louder as more and more people gathered round. The fingers were moving faster and faster, I couldn't see who it was as I was still kissing my dance partner but I was getting so so wet. The crowd's excitement was turning me on so much. I couldn't believe what I was doing but I wanted to turn them all on, it was like they were all touching me.

Then the first man stopped kissing me and turned me around. I was facing the man who fingered me, he had very short dark hair with a stubble beard and sexy dark eyes. He stepped backwards to join the crowd, staring deep into my eyes, licking his fingers.

The first man started grinding against me from behind in time with the beat and the crowd whooped. I loved the power and performed for them, raising my arms above my head and gyrating sexily against the man's hard cock. Suddenly there was a loud cheer as his hands grabbed the top of my dress and pulled it sharply down to my waist, exposing my breasts bouncing out with the force. I gasped in shock. There were murmurs of appreciation and I heard one guy exclaim loudly, "look at the size of those tits!". I felt my arousal swelling. The man's hands sank into my breasts, kneading them and pulling the nipples hard as he continued to move, grinding behind me. I noticed several of the guys in the crowd had now pulled out their cocks and were rapidly tugging them. I showed them my pleasure, throwing my head back and moaning.

I wanted to go further and further and shock them all more. I turned around to face the man again and pulled him gently down to the floor, sliding my dress completely off. I was completely naked in front of a club full of strangers.

Someone shouted "oh yes she's shaven!". The man was now on his back on the floor and I quickly straddled him. A loud cheer filled the room. I unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock. It was bigger than I'd seen before and I felt it throbbing as I gripped it tightly. Lots of voices shouted, "suck it! suck it!l"

The bright lights and the music flooded my senses but all I wanted was to give them what they were dying to see. So I pulled back his glistening cock, Iocked my lips around it and sucked up and down, gripping the base and pulling up and down, up and down. I flicked my hair to the side to give the crowd a good view. They were all cheering and shouting things to me but I was consumed by how good the man tasted, the sensation of the wet tip of his huge cock stabbing into my throat again and again. I gasped between his thrusts soaking his cock with my saliva so it slid into me faster.

Suddenly I felt somebody's hands on my ass. This would be even sexier with two men. I raised my ass higher so they had a good view of my pussy. One of the hands moved away for a few seconds then suddenly a huge cock thrust into me. I cried out in pleasure but carried on sucking the first man. Up and down, sucking harder and harder as the fucking inside me got harder and harder. The crowd were chatting "fuck, fuck, fuck" as the guy behind me fucked harder and faster.

Suddenly the cock in my mouth exploded with cum just as cum flowed into my pussy. My whole body convulsed as cum ran down my throat and my thighs. I swallowed the thick bitter liquid as they all cheered and I sat back on the floor with my legs apart so that the crowd could see the cum trickle out of my pussy. My breasts heaved up and down as my panting subsided.

I didn't have time to find out who had been fucking me as two bouncers pushed their way through the crowd shouting "all right folks, show's over!". The first man got to his feet and pulled up his trousers while one of the bouncers wrapped me in an oversized jacket. I just had time to grab my crumpled dress from the floor as they bustled me out of the main area and into a quiet side office with a desk and chair. I could hear the muffled beats of the music from the other room. I thought I was going to be in serious trouble.

"up on there please" bouncer 1 gestured towards the table and I jumped up onto it. He gently parted my legs and I felt the colder air on my pussy. He produced a small blue towel, knelt in front of me and gently wiped the cum from my pussy and thighs. "you've been a bit naughty tonight darling haven't you?" he said gruffly but with a smile. He went to pull my legs together but I pushed them open again, exposing my pussy to his gaze. His face was inches away from it and I willed him to kiss it.

"well that looks inviting doesn't it Mark?"

he said to bouncer 2. There was a pause then Bouncer 2 said a little breathlessly, "I think we need our own show now Nick". I lay back a little, opening my legs wider. Bouncer 1 chuckled and accepted the invitation, leaning slowly in and licking slowly along the entrance to my pussy. I moaned in encouragement and he was spurred on, licking harder and faster. He tongue was licking and sucking my clit and I felt his panting breaths tickle my thighs. I grinded a little against his face, stretched out my legs as far as I could stand and felt the vibration of his muffled moans as he fucked me with his tongue. The wet thrusting sounds of his tongue in my dripping pussy filled the room. I heard myself panting heavily, my large breasts heaving up and down.

Bouncer 2 moved over to stand beside my chest, unzipped and his cock sprang out above me. He gripped it firmly and leaned over me, pulling on his cock so fast and hard. I watched the eye of his cock jerking rapidly over my breasts that were rising and falling beneath him. I longed to feel his cum over me. He was moaning loudly as his hand moved faster and faster.

I felt my clit swell and throb as Bouncer 1's tongue flicked over it then I cried out as my juices squirted hard onto his tongue. He moaned loudly then pulled away gently, licking his glistening lips. Hot cum squirted over my nipples as Bouncer 2 cried out "God, yes!". Bouncer 1 slowly rose and towelled down my breasts gently. "Those tits are going to give me a hard on for weeks" he murmured, rubbing my breasts slowly. "I want to taste that tight little pussy again so we won't be banning you for your little show this time ok?". Bouncer 2 zipped himself up and passed me my dress. "Let's order you a taxi" he said.

I pulled my dress halfway up, then took one of each man's hand and placed them on each of my breasts. "Why don't you both come back with me?" I smiled.

Lola1978
Lola1978
24 Followers