Busty Gal Forced... To Enjoy Pt. 01

Story Info
Busty gal is taken and forced... and likes it.
1.2k words
3.94
56.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing, so please be gentle. If reviews are good, maybe I'll publish the sequel. Also, I don't condone rape or force, it's just a fun fantasy to explore. Thanks for reading!

I've always hated having big boobs. The stares, comments, and constant attempts to feel them up. I'm used to it though because I've had disproportionately large breasts since high school. My 34F cups look massive on my slim 5'2 frame. Other girls hate the attention I get, men really only talk to me to try to fuck the tiny busty gal. Because of that, I'm pretty picky about the men I sleep with, but this particular night it wouldn't be entirely up to me.

I'm walking home from the gas station I work at, thinking about all the homework I have to do when I get home. There's some noise behind me, but before I can fully register that it's another person, a hand covers my mouth and I'm being pulled into an alley and dragged down some stairs. As my hands are tied behind my back, my ass and tits are groped roughly, and when he steps away, I'm able to take in my surroundings. The lighting is dim, but it's clear enough to see that we're in a basement-looking room, and that 'we' is me and three guys around my age. They're regulars at my work and always flirt with me, and I've heard them making lewd comments about me and staring at my cleavage when I ring up their items. I'm already regretting being rude every time one of them tries to chat me up. The one who grabbed me, is tall and slim and, given that he's always been the least subtle about trying to fuck me, I'm guessing this was his idea. The other two are a handsome black guy and a shorter, muscular blonde. The leader looks me up and down.

"Damn, so it's finally happening. Babe we've been dying for this for so long, you can't even imagine. And don't try anything stupid, unless you want this to happen every fucking night."

I nod, hoping that he'll stick to his word and this will be the only time. They've got me against the opposite wall, so there's no point in even trying to get past the three of them to escape. He walks around behind me and starts roughly kneading my chest like dough while grinding his hardening cock into my behind. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting aroused.

"You know you've been asking for this, flaunting these big jugs around. Mm, every time I look at you, I'm dying to see 'em.."

And with that, he rips open my flimsy work T-shirt, revealing the too-small black bra that pushes my already perky breasts up and together. He moans softly upon seeing my nearly naked chest, and one of the other guys lets out a low whistle.

'Goddamn baby, how's a tiny thing like you got such big fucking titties? You're made for fucking. What do you think guys?'

The other two make sounds of approval as they begin unbuckling their belts to free their visibly hard(and large from what I can tell) cocks. He pinches my bra straps and jerks them up and down, making a show of my tits bouncing around in their cups, threatening to pop out at any second. And when he begins dry humping(more like pounding) me from behind, my right one does. At that he lets go of me and quickly starts stripping. The blonde immediately reaches into my left cup and pulls out my tit and is now pinching and twisting both nipples.. hard. I gasp and whimper in pain which spurs him on to smacking my tits instead and stroking his long, hard rod to the sight of them undulating on my chest. The black guy is behind me and has put his cock in my still tied up hands(it's average in length, but too thick to fit in one hand) and tells me to jerk him off as he slides my jeans off and begins rubbing my slit.

"Mm you're soaking baby, are you enjoying this?"

I look away, not wanting to admit that I actually might be, but I can feel myself blushing. The leader takes his place in front of me and squeezes my tits so that when he pushes his hands together, all you can see are two giant mounds of titty flesh, and he relaxes his hold on them, then smacks them together again, relishing in the soft slapping sound they make. He pushes his mouth to mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth and is kissing me sloppily when suddenly, the black guy thrusts two of his fingers knuckle-deep into me. I break off the kiss when I cry out in pain/pleasure. I grind my hips around on his fingers and moan as he continues to finger me, his knuckles surely bruising me. Then, I'm pushed to my knees, and my hands are released and I quickly take hold of the cocks on either side of me.

"I knew we'd win you over, you fucking slut. Now, you get to jerk my friends off while I use those fuck udders for what they're made for."

I finally get a clear view of how massive his cock is(around 9 inches, and thick as hell by the looks of it) as it's pointing right at me as spits into my cleavage, then uses it to rub the saliva around. When he squeezes my huge tits around his cock, it disappears into my deep cleavage. He's gripping and squeezing them so hard, I'm sure he'll leave bruises. Then he begins pumping his shaft up and down my cleavage, using my oversized rack as a sex toy rather than something attached to an actual person. His friends are using my hands to rub their own cocks as they watch my tits being used. My pussy is positively soaked, and I wish I could rub myself. After maybe ten minutes, the guy between my tits grunts.

"Fuck, here it comes, you fat titted whore."

That final insult puts him over the edge, and with one more thrust and moan, his cock spurts thick, warm cum between and down my tits. He stops pumping, but holds his grip and continues wringing them on his cock. At the sight of his cum glistening on my breasts and rolling down over my nipples, his friends both finish as well, and soon my neck, chest, and a bit of my chin are totally coated with semen. My face is forced down and one of my tits shoved into it.

"C'mon, bitch, taste it," the blonde orders.

I comply and take a lick, but then it's shoved into my mouth and I'm being forced to suck my own tit. They laugh at my humiliation and let it go, watching it bounce, then settle into place. The leader shakes his head.

"Mm you're a mess, baby. We're gonna have you take a shower, then we can have some more fun," he winks and smacks my ass, "After all the night's only just begun."