Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers

Elliott's attention was diverted as the boys all looked towards the house. His mother came into view, her body wrapped in a floral bathing suit cover-up. The piece of colorful fabric was tied behind her neck and reached to her knees, leaving only her shoulders and arms bare. She approached the boys and stopped, tossing a towel she was carrying onto a chair near theirs.

"Did the bathing suit fit okay?" Jamal asked. Elliott could see all three of them looking at her hungrily.

"It fit perfectly. And it's so pretty. Thank all of you so much."

"You're very welcome. Like I said, it's our pleasure," Jamal replied. Elliott could see that all three boys were anxiously waiting for her to strip off the cover-up, but he could tell that Jamal knew the situation was somewhat awkward for her, with her knowing she was being watched so closely.

"Well guys, let's go in. It's getting pretty hot out here. I'm sure Mrs. Cox will join us when she's ready." He gave Zeke a shove, who lost his balance and fell in with a splash. The other two dove right in behind him, the three of them laughing as they came to the surface.

"Oh man, the water feels fantastic, Mrs. Cox," Gunner said as he wiped the water from his face. "Come on in, join us."

"Okay, I'll be right in," Tanya said as she reached behind her neck and started to undo the cover-up. "You boys have to promise not to splash me, okay?"

"We promise," Zeke replied, the three of them ducking down to their shoulders as they waited for her.

Elliott moved closer to the window, his camera at the ready. He was watching his mother with just as much anticipation as the three boys in the pool. His mother flicked her head to the side, her blonde hair flowing in a teasing wave as she undid the knot at the back of her neck. She drew down the colorful wrap, and is it came away from her body, she tossed it aside onto one of the chairs.

"Oh, fuck me," Elliott muttered to himself. He felt dizzy as he took in the view he had of his mother, her lush curvy body looking absolutely fantastic in the new bikini. The royal blue color was perfect for her, and he knew it would look amazing with her blue eyes. The bottom of the bikini barely covered the mound of her sex, the top of the front panel curving downward in the middle, as if inviting the viewer to slide their fingers down beneath the beckoning edge of fabric to explore in that direction. It was easy to see that she was cleanly shaven down there, Elliott thought. From his view of her in profile, he could see the back panel of the bikini bottom covered about half the breadth of her nice round bum-cheeks. It didn't go into her like a thong, but it looked appropriate for a woman of her age, but still dead sexy. The slender blue ties attached to each corner of the panels tied high on her hips, emphasizing her wide motherly hips and slender waist. With the ties that high, it also made her legs look tantalizingly long. The bows dangling from the top of each curvy hip seemed to be crying out, crying out for someone's fingers to reach forward and pluck the strings, allowing that sexy piece of fabric to fall away, exposing the delicious treasure lying beneath.

But it was the bikini top that drew Elliott's eyes like a magnet. He couldn't believe how big his mother's tits looked in it. He'd always known they were huge, but they looked incredible in the nicely-formed bra cups. A thin strand of material connected the two big cups between her breasts in the front, with a slender tie that was fastened in the middle of her back. Two other ties lead from the top corners of the cups and rose to her shoulders, where he could tell they were fastened at the back of her neck. Even from his bedroom, he could see those two supporting strands of material were stretched as taut as bridge cables, straining under the heavy load they were carrying. Elliott had to take a breath, his heart pounding in his chest as he looked down at his mother's enticing body.

He noticed that the top edges of the formed cups barely covered her areolae, while the reinforcing wire deftly hidden beneath the seams pushed the voluptuous mounds together and up. The result was breathtaking. Her cleavage was long and deep, the enticing line as dark as midnight. The ample mounds of titflesh seemed to swell over the edges of the confining cups, as if wanting to burst forth. Elliott gulped as he looked, wondering if he'd been right about his mother getting bigger up top. It sure looked that way, as if the bra size he'd given Jamal was fighting with all it's might to contain the massive spheres.

"Well, I think that bathing suit fits you perfectly." Jamal's words broke Elliott out of his trance, for which he was grateful. He whipped his camera up and starting taking pictures, even as he felt his pecker stiffening in his pants.

"Do you think so?" Tanya said, turning slightly from side to side as the three boys looked at her, Gunner and Zeke with their mouths gaping open.

"Yes, I think it looks fantastic, and the color suits you perfectly. Don't you think so, boys?" Jamal had to elbow Gunner to get his attention.

"Yeah...it...it's really...it's really hot," Gunner stammered out, his eyes roaming up and down over Tanya's mouthwatering form.

"Now, behave yourself," Jamal said as he gave his friend a playful shove, but he didn't fail to notice the little smile on Tanya's face as she blushed. "Come on in, Mrs. Cox. The water feels great."

"Just let me put my hair up," Tanya said as she pulled a medium-blue scrunchie off her wrist and started to whip her hair up into a ponytail. "I don't want to get it wet."

"That's a good idea," Jamal said. "We wouldn't your hair getting in the way of anything. Oh, I mean, you're right, it's probably best if you don't get it wet." He gave Gunner and Zeke a knowing smile as they watched her tend to her hair.

Elliott was snapping pictures like crazy. He loved it when his mother raised her hands to tie her hair back, the motion causing her breasts to rise up on her chest, the upper swells threatening to spill right over the edge of the cups. She playfully tossed her head from side to side, making sure her ponytail was tightly fastened. Elliott noticed that the blue scrunchie was almost a perfect match for the bikini. He thought she looked gorgeous as she daintily stepped over to the end of the pool, her honey-blonde hair gleaming as darts of sunlight glanced off it. With her hair pulled back, it made her elegant face and long neck look even more attractive than he remembered, and the way that bikini fit her shapely body was beyond words. Elliott couldn't take his eyes off her, and he could see the boys felt the same. Four sets of eyes were riveted in place as she graciously made her way down the steps into the pool, settling down with the water up to her shoulders.

"See, I told you the water was nice," Jamal said as she came closer to them and nodded. "Mrs. Cox, on behalf of myself and these two, we just want to thank you for inviting us. I can't remember anybody ever being this nice to us, and being in a pool like this, it's...it's something very special, and we won't forget it."

"Thank you, Jamal, that's so nice of you to say. I'm glad you're having a good time. And that was so nice of you to bring that game for Elliott. You didn't have to do that, and I could tell it made him really happy."

"Well, just being here and giving you two those gifts makes us happy too, right guys?"

"Fuckin right!" Zeke said as he leaned forward, trying to see down through the water to Tanya's breasts.

"Hey! Watch your language!"

Zeke cringed at Jamal's reprimand. "I'm sorry Mrs. Cox. I don't know what came over me."

"That's all right, Zeke. It's nothing I haven't heard before and sometimes a curse word just seems appropriate, doesn't it?"

"Fuckin right," Zeke repeated, a little quieter this time and with a guilty smile on his face. His comment made all of them laugh this time.

"Get out of here," Jamal said as he pushed his friend under the water playfully. Gunner dove after Zeke and Jamal followed.

Elliott watched as the three boys swam and chased each other while his mother paddled around in the same area. They'd come back near her and talk about nothing in particular, and then go off for a more vigorous swim every now and then. Elliott was envious of the way all three moved fluidly through the water, their muscular bodies looking good as they swam effortlessly back and forth, diving down to the bottom and coming back to the surface time and time again. Elliott was hoping they'd get tired and come out of the pool soon. He wanted to get some more pictures of his mother. After about twenty minutes, it seemed the boys were thinking the same thing. They swam back near his mother and gathered around her. Jamal stood up next to her, his upper body totally clear of the water. Elliott saw his mother look at his toned physique, the water streaming off his muscular shoulders and pecs.

"This pool is amazing, Mrs. Cox. Would it be okay if we tried the hot tub?" Jamal pointed to the other side of the pool from where Elliott was watching from the window, the big hot tub sitting quietly ready.

"Uh, well, sure, if you like."

"Great. Lead the way," Jamal gestured to the steps at the end of the pool.

"Oh, all right," Tanya said sheepishly as she made her way in that direction.

Elliott watched as she emerged from the pool, beads of water glistening like diamonds on her golden skin. He could see the other boys eyeing her up as well, her hourglass figure looking spectacular from the rear, emphasized by the bikini bottom ties that sat right at the tops of her hips. "Jesus Christ, what a gorgeous ass," Elliott muttered to himself as he started snapping more pictures. He loved the way the bikini fit at the back, the bottom covering about half of her curvy bum, while leaving ample amounts of soft-looking skin visible to the naked eye.

He saw the boys share a smile as they followed her out of the pool, their gaze never leaving her spectacular form. She made her way to the hot tub, readjusting her hair and tightening the scrunchie around her ponytail. Elliott saw the boys open their eyes wide as she leaned over to turn on a button that activated the jets, her boobs almost spilling out of the jam-packed bra cups.

Jamal made his way up the steps at the side and climbed in, the bubbling water coming up to his thighs. He turned and stretched out his hand, offering to help Tanya in.

Elliott saw his mother give the young black man a grateful smile as she took his hand and climbed in. Jamal waiting for her to take a seat at one side, and then sat next to her. Gunner and Zeke followed, with Gunner taking the spot on the other side of his mother while Zeke sat next to Gunner in one corner facing the other three. Elliott was glad to see that the three sitting side by side were facing him directly, giving him a perfect view. All four settled down into the bench seats as the warm moving water rolled over them, the water coming up to their necks. The jets were fairly powerful, and under the direct sun, the surface was a sparkling frothy swirl.

Elliott noticed that when they'd all slid down in their seats, Jamal had put his arms out to each side along the back of the tub, one arm on the tub edge reaching behind to his mother's far shoulder. Jamal said something and they all laughed, including his mother. Elliott leaned closer to the window, but over the gurgling and bubbling of the water in the hot tub, he couldn't make out anything they were saying. It all just sounded like so much mumbling. And so he just watched, and waited, as the four relaxed in the tub, with bits and pieces of conversation going back and forth. Even though he couldn't hear a word, he could see that all four were smiling and seemed happy. There didn't seem to be much movement by any of the four, and Elliott was frustrated that with the sun reflecting off the bubbling water, he wouldn't have been able to see anything even if there was something going on beneath the surface.

His frustration didn't last very long because his attention was drawn to Jamal, who had sat up slightly, his face turned towards Elliott's mother. Elliott could see her looking up into Jamal's eyes as the young man spoke, and then the arm he'd draped along the back of the hot tub moved, his hand settling on her far shoulder as he pulled her towards him. Elliott found his own heart start to race as Jamal lowered his mouth to his mother's, and his mother turned her mouth up to his, her eyes closing as the young man pressed his lips to hers. She let Jamal pull her close, and Elliott could almost feel the intensity of the kiss as Jamal moved his mouth against hers for a long time. He finally pulled back, and Elliott saw her eyes open halfway, her lips wet and gaping open. Elliott could see that the kiss had enraptured her, her face a mask of lustful desire. Jamal paused for a second and then moved in for another kiss, this one lasting longer than the first.

Elliott watched, totally awestruck by his mother blatantly kissing the boy right there in the open, and in front of the other two. Even after what he'd seen the night before, Elliott was still blown away by his mother's behavior.

Jamal pulled back from his mother and settled back into his seat. As he did so, he took his hands and turned Elliott's mother's shoulders towards Gunner, who had moved closer on the other side of her. She compliantly turned, just as Gunner reached around to pull her to him. He pressed his mouth to hers, just as Jamal had done. Elliott thought that he heard a low moan, but over the gurgling water, he couldn't tell for sure, and if he had heard correctly, he couldn't tell which of the two it had come from. Gunner kissed his mother two or three times, and then he sat back as well, turning Tanya to face forward.

Elliott watched Zeke move forward on his knees in the hot tub, his body now in front of Gunner as he took his turn, holding Tanya's face in his hands as he kissed her. Elliott saw her eyes close in blissful pleasure again as she surrendered herself to the kiss. He could see Zeke's tongue pressing against the inside of her cheek, their tongues rolling together within her mouth.

When Zeke eventually sat back, Elliott saw his mother sit back as well, her hooded eyes looking sultry and alluring, her face flushed with desire. Jamal pulled her in for another kiss, which she eagerly accepted. Elliott saw Jamal's other hand disappear beneath the water in front of her, and he cursed the powerful jets. He was sure Jamal was feeling up his mother as he kissed her.

After a minute or so of that, Jamal passed her to Gunner, who looked like he was groping her breasts beneath the water as well. And then it was Zeke's turn, and Elliott was sure he was getting handfuls of tit-flesh, just like his buddies had.

This time after Zeke sat back, Jamal just looked at Elliott's mother with a knowing glance, her eyes glassy. Elliott thought she looked like a purring kitten. He saw Jamal speak quietly, and then he shifted around on his seat, both hands beneath the water. Elliott gasped as he watched the boy lift his hand out of the hot tub, his fingers holding his swim trunks. He tossed them over the side of the tub, where they landed with a splat on the pool deck. He sat back, and Elliott saw Jamal take his mother's hand and move it beneath the water towards his lap. His mother seemed to eagerly accept what he wanted from her, her teeth gnawing restlessly on her full bottom lip.

Elliott's attention was drawn to her other side, where Gunner had been shifting around. His swimsuit came flying over the edge of the tub, joining Jamal's in a puddled mess on the deck. It was only a second later that Zeke's suit was tossed out too. Tanya's attention was diverted from Jamal as Gunner took her other hand and brought it towards his lap as he sat next to her. Elliott could see her look down at the bubbling water, and then he saw her shoulder start to move. It moved rhythmically, and then she turned and sat straight up as she looked back at the water in Jamal's direction, that shoulder moving as well. Elliott could tell she was jerking both of them off below the water, while he could see Zeke working his own cock while both her hands were busy with his two pals.

Elliott found his own cock regaining the intense hardness it had had earlier when his mother had first taken off her bathing suit cover-up. He reached down and quickly undid his pants, shoving them and his underwear right off. Wishing he could see what was going on beneath the swirling froth of the hot tub surface, he started stroking his cock. With his hand wrapped around his stiffening prick in a warm loving corridor, Elliott saw Jamal lean in close and speak into his mother's ear. He saw a look of astonishment on her face as Jamal eased her out into the middle of the hot tub. With her spot on the bench vacant, he slid over and then lifted himself up from the bench, perching on the edge of the tub. With his mother facing Jamal directly, Elliott saw the young black man draw his feet up and set them on the seat, and then he let his strong muscular legs drift open.

"Fuck me, that thing's huge!" Elliott muttered under his breath. He had a dead on view between Jamal's spread thighs, right into his crotch, where his enormous black cock was standing fully erect. The enormity of the phallus made Elliott green with envy, knowing his tool was barely a fraction of the size. He could see the rigid prick throbbing with each beat of Jamal's heart, the ebony skin glistening as the water from the tub ran off it. Not only was it long, Elliott thought, it was just so fucking big around. He wondered how any woman could take that monster inside her snatch without being split in two.

Jamal said something to his mother and reached forward with both of his large hands. His mother was stationed in the middle of the tub with the water up to her shoulders. Her hair was still pulled back in a ponytail, and Elliott could see her eyes looking hungrily at Jamal's cock before she turned, her back now facing Elliott, the tip of her pretty ponytail dangling down into the water. He saw her move towards Jamal, and then the young black man took her head in his hands, his fingers sliding along the sides of her face and into her hair. His long fingers cradled her head as he pulled her closer to him, closer and up.

Elliott's view of Jamal's throbbing prick was now blocked by his mother's head and upper body, her shoulders now clear of the water. Jamal turned his head slightly to one side and looked down, a big smile on his face as he brought Tanya's mouth closer. Jamal gave a little nod and Elliott saw him say something quietly to his mother. He wished those damn jets weren't running. He would have given anything to hear what Jamal was saying.

His mother gave a little nod of her own, her head moving up and down slightly within Jamal's grasp. Elliott watched as Jamal wriggled his hips slightly from side to side, settling himself into position. He then saw the hands cradling his mother's head pull her just a shade closer...and then they pushed down.

"Oh fuck me!" Elliott muttered to himself as he watched the lurid scene before him. Although Jamal's cock was blocked from his view, he knew the boy was making his mother suck his cock! Elliott couldn't believe it, but there was no doubt about it. Jamal pulled her mouth down a few inches, and then pushed it back up. He repeated the motion, down and up, down and up, his hands working her mouth on his cock. Elliott couldn't believe how erotic it looked, even without seeing Jamal's cock. It was so wickedly nasty and sexy to witness his mother's head bobbing up and down like that, Jamal gripping her head firmly as he fucked her mouth. Elliott's own hand instinctively went to his own raging prick, but he used all his willpower to hold off. He knew if he touched it he'd go off in a flash, and he wanted to wait to see what Jamal had in store for his mother.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers