Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,734 Followers

Elliott's attention was diverted from his mother as he saw Jamal raise his head, and then look directly up at his window! He took a sharp intake of breath as the young black man looked right at him, as if he'd known Elliott had been there all along. Elliott had thought the light would have been reflecting off the glass, keeping him hidden while he'd been pursuing his voyeuristic desires, but there was no doubt-Jamal was looking right at him, his big dark eyes looking right into Elliott's.

Elliott was struck dumb, and couldn't even move. He stood there, his eyes locked on Jamal's. A big smile spread across Jamal's handsome face, his teeth gleaming as his full lips drew back in a lecherous smile. Elliott felt like Jamal was reading his mind, and that smile let Elliott know that Jamal knew the truth about him, and how much he lusted after his mother. He'd basically said as much the night before, when he'd texted Elliott asking for her bra size.

As Elliott remained frozen, steadfast under Jamal's knowing stare, he saw the young man nod slightly towards his mother, and then, with his eyes still locked on Elliott's, he let go of her head. His hands came away, his fingers spread open wide in an exaggerated gesture, and then he placed them behind him as he leaned back, his hands supporting him.

The gesture, and Jamal's nod, had immediately made Elliott look back at his mother, whose head was continuing to bob up and down on the immense black pole, even with Jamal no longer controlling her head. It was clear to Elliott that this is what Jamal wanted to show him, that his mother was more than willing to suck his cock, and there was no need to force her. She was his now.

Elliott couldn't believe how excited he got just thinking about that, and watching his mother's head bobbing up and down, her ponytail swaying rhythmically with her movements. Elliott looked down at his own rigid pecker as a jolt of perverted arousal shot through him. A sizzling drop of precum pulsed to the surface, the slippery cock-sap seeping from the tip of his cock and flowing down the upright shaft.

His attention was drawn back to the hot tub as he heard mumbled voices. As he looked up, Jamal was just finishing speaking to Gunner and Zeke. The two boys nodded and climbed up onto the side of the hot tub and sat on either side of Jamal, their feet on the bench seat beneath the water. Both of them were leisurely stroking their big cocks, their eyes glued to his mother's head bobbing up and down on Jamal's prick.

Elliott saw Jamal speaking to his mother, who never missed a beat as she kept sucking his cock. Her hands reached up from beneath the water, and Elliott watched as she wrapped her slender fingers around the surging pricks of the other two boys. All three of them were now sitting back on the edge of the hot tub, their stiffened arms behind them holding them up. They exchanged smiles and then they all looked down at her, watching her continue to service Jamal's big black cock, her head moving insistently up and down. They kept this up for about five minutes, the woman's hands pumping two hard cocks while another boy was using her mouth for his pleasure. Although watching her bobbing up and down from behind was one of the most erotic things Elliott had ever seen, he wished he could see her from their position. He knew it would be even more arousing to see close up those sweet pouty lips of hers travelling up and down Jamal's long thick rod.

As if Jamal had read his mind, Elliott saw the boy push his mother off his cock and slide forward, standing up as he stepped over to the middle of the tub, the water level halfway up his thighs. Elliott saw his mother turn and watch him, wondering what was going on. Even from this distance, Elliott could see the rapturous desire in her eyes as she gazed at Jamal's stallion-like cock, glistening traces of her slobber dangling from the head and underside of his monstrous prick. Jamal turned sideways and motioned to a spot in the water right in front of him as he spoke to the woman, his words mere mumbles as they drifted up to Elliott.

Elliott saw his mother nod obediently. She released the two cocks in her hands and moved beneath the water to the spot Jamal had indicated, turning so her pretty face was right in front of his throbbing prick. They were perfectly in profile now from Elliott's vantage point, and he could see that his mother's eyes were glazed over with lust as she moved closer and opened her mouth wide, a glistening jewel of saliva dangling off her bottom lip. Jamal wrapped his hand around his prick and pointed it downward, plugging the big mushroom head right into her hot sucking mouth. With her lips stretched almost to the tearing point, as the broad coronal ridge slipped deeper into her mouth, she locked down on the monstrous invader, the long hard cock totally within her possession.

As Jamal removed his hand from his cock, he turned and looked up at the window. Elliott was sure he saw the boy give him a wink as he started to rock his hips, fucking his mother's face. Jamal even reached down to the side of her face that was directly towards Elliott, smoothing back a stray wisp of hair that had come loose from her ponytail, as if to give Elliott the best view possible. Elliott remembered Jamal's comment when his mom said she wanted to put her hair up so it wouldn't get wet. Jamal had said he "didn't want it getting in the way of anything." Elliott now knew exactly what Jamal had been referring to.

He could really see his mother clearly now, and the look of enthusiastic desire on her face was clear as day. She was hungrily bobbing her head up and down on the big black stick, her lips pursed forward like a fish out of water as she devoured the cock before her. Elliott could see sticky gobs of saliva flowing from the corners of her mouth. And every time she drew back towards the tip, Jamal's cock shone with her spit, frothy strands of sticky saliva sliding down the shaft of his cock and hanging from his big egg-shaped balls. Elliott could see the boy was getting a hot, and seriously wet, blow-job. His mother was definitely a slobberer, and Elliott knew that hot wet mouth of hers must feel amazing to Jamal as she sucked him off. She could only take about half of the huge prick into her mouth, and Elliott could have sworn he saw a look of disappointment and frustration on her face as she tried vainly to take more. Even from up in his room, it looked to Elliott like his mother was purring inside, loving the way her mouth was being violated by the big black cock, even though it looked like it was stretching her jaws to the breaking point.

Elliott was carefully stroking his own cock now, knowing he was a hair-trigger away from shooting, but he was hoping to be able to hold off. He wanted to shoot at the same time as Jamal. He only had a couple more minutes to wait before he saw Jamal look down at his mother and speak quietly to her, and then his head turned up, his eyes closing as a look of pure bliss came over his face.

"Oh fuck, YESSSSSS!" Jamal groaned loudly, and even over the bubbling murmur of the jets, his words reached Elliott clearly. Elliott saw the boy's defined abs flexing, and he knew a big load of hot teenage semen was speeding up the shaft of that thick black cock.

He turned his attention to his mother, noticing she was still bobbing feverishly on the boy's throbbing erection. She pulled back to the top, her lips locked down with just the flared cockhead inside her mouth. Elliott saw her throat contract as she swallowed, knowing Jamal was filling her mouth with his potent seed. Jamal's stomach muscles flexed again, and then a milky drop appeared at the corner of his mother's mouth. The drop grew in size and started to flow down her chin and Jamal's pulsing shaft. The young black man was filling her mouth, and the overflow was trickling from the corners of her lips. She swallowed again, taking another volley of cum into her welcoming stomach.

Watching his mother hungrily swallow his bully's cum was all it took to send Elliott spinning over the edge. His hand had to barely touch his firecracker cock and it went off, spraying milky jizz against the wall beneath the window. His eyes were glued to his mother's sucking mouth, her eyes closed in bliss and her face a mask of lust as she swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed, as Elliott's climax overwhelmed him. More glistening semen was seeping from the corners of her mouth and down Jamal's pulsing shaft, some of it dangling lewdly from her chin and the boy's huge nuts. Elliott found the pearly rivulets of cum wickedly arousing, and his own cock spewed more spunk than he thought possible, his whole body quivering with the power of his orgasm. He finally finished and was left gasping, but he could see that his mother was still working on Jamal's shooting cock, more of that sizzling teenage baby batter oozing from the corners of her mouth. And he saw her swallow again, and then, finally, Jamal took her head in his hands and just held her still, letting her nurse at the oozing tip of his cock as his climax slowly waned.

Elliott was starting to recover his breath as Jamal lifted his mother's head off his cock. Elliott could see the gobs of cum dangling from her chin now as Jamal looked down at her. As her glassy eyes looked up at him, he took his big index finger and drew it across her chin, gathering up his warm seed. He teasingly showed her his cum-covered finger, and then slipped it into her mouth. She eagerly accepted his offering, her eyes hooded in pleasure as she closed her lips over his finger and sucked at it ravenously. Jamal slowly drew his finger back and forth between her lips, like he was fucking her.

Satisfied that she'd licked his finger clean, he took hold of her head once more and brought her face closer, pulling her mouth between his legs. The smooth black skin of his sack was glistening with a mixture of her gooey saliva and his milky cum. He didn't have to tell her what to do. Elliott watched his mother eagerly extend her tongue and run it beneath a pearly wad of goo hanging from his balls. She licked upward, her tongue tracing over the silky skin as she gathered in a mouthful of their combined juices.

Elliott saw Jamal look up at him and smile as his mother enthusiastically continued her work, getting every stray drop of the young black man's semen, and her own spit, inside her. It looked to Elliott like she'd be happy to stay there all day, but after a minute or two, Jamal pushed her head back. He smiled down at her, and Elliott saw the look on her face. He knew that look. It was the same one he'd had on his face many times when he'd looked at his mother for her approval, and she'd given it. Those feelings had warmed his heart, knowing he'd made her happy and proud. And after sucking off Jamal, his mother had that same look on her face when Jamal smiled down at her. Elliott shuddered as he looked at his mother's face, seeing how happy she was to be so subservient to Jamal. But he found himself wracked with guilt as well-guilt because he found it just as exciting as he found it disturbing.

His thoughts were broken as he saw Jamal turn and say something to Gunner and Zeke, his words still inaudible over the sounds of the hot tub. The two boys nodded and stepped into the hot tub, walking over to the middle. Elliott was shocked to see Jamal nod to Gunner and pass him his mother's head, backing away as Gunner took her head in his hands. Gunner stepped forward as Jamal moved back. The blonde boy was quick to plug his rigid prick into the woman's mouth. Elliott saw her eagerly accept the second cock, her mouth moving down the stiff shaft with no hesitation.

Gunner worked her mouth up and down for a couple of minutes and then passed her over to Zeke, who'd been standing next to him and leisurely stroking his own hard cock. They kept this up for a little while, passing her back and forth, gobs of saliva hanging off each of their thrusting rods.

Elliott was mesmerized as he watched, his cock stiffening up again already as he watched the lurid scene taking place below him. He was too spellbound by the two boys taking turns fucking his mother's face to even notice that Jamal had climbed out of the hot tub and sauntered into the house. Gunner had her head back in his hands now, rolling his hips as he fed his surging phallus deep into her mouth, his fingers entwined in her blonde locks. He passed her back to Zeke, who plugged his dripping cock right back into that willing receptacle, his mother's face glistening with saliva and precum.

Elliott's hand subconsciously went back to his cock, his fingers circling his rising pecker. He pumped back and forth, mesmerized by what the boys were doing to his mother.

"Well, Kid, I guess you like what you see."

Elliott spun around. He hadn't heard the door of his room open, but Jamal was standing just behind him, his massive cock hanging out before him like a club. The tall young black man had caught Elliott unawares, and Elliott was dumbstruck, unable to speak, standing there with his pants off, his hand wrapped around his hard cock.

Jamal looked down at what he was doing, and then up into Elliott's eyes as he nodded towards the window. "I bet you wish it was your cock your mother had her lips wrapped around, don't you?" Jamal hefted his long black prick and brandished it in Elliott's direction, shiny traces of his mother's saliva shining on the surface of the ebony shaft. Elliott flushed, giving Jamal the answer to his question. "Yeah, that's what I thought. But I don't blame you at all. Your mother's one hot-looking woman, and that mouth...fuck, that's the best blowjob I've had in a long time." Jamal paused as he hefted his heavy dick, as if presenting it to Elliott for inspection. "With just a little training, your mom'll be taking this whole thing down her throat in no time."

Elliott couldn't stop the gasp that escaped his lips. The thought of his mother taking that enormous black cock down her throat was unimaginable. But the electrifying jolt of arousal that sent a pulsation of blood to his young prick was evidence of how wickedly exciting he thought the idea of that was at the same time.

Jamal smirked as he noticed the twitch in Elliott's pecker at the same time a guilty look came over the boy's face. "Yeah, you like the idea of that, don't you, Smallcox? You like the idea of seeing your sexy mom taking every last inch of this big black stick down her pretty little throat, don't you. Well, she's going to, whether you like it or not. And she's going to take it in all three of her holes before we're done. Yeah, all three holes, from all three of us. We'll keep your sweet mom so full of cum, the stuff'll be running out of her."

Elliott couldn't help himself, listening to what Jamal said they were going to do to his mother had him rock-hard again. He stood there as if in a trance as he listened to his bully, his hand unknowingly stroking his throbbing erection.

Jamal could see right through the boy. Fuck, if that was his mom, he'd feel the same. How could you live in a house every day with somebody with a body and tits like that and not want to fuck her every which way but loose? And that face, and that beautiful blonde hair. Combine that with a body that was just made for fucking...fuck, the woman was absolutely gorgeous. No fucking doubt about it. And he'd picked up right from the start-although she'd tried to show how in control of everything she was-that she was submissive. Yes, a willing submissive just waiting from someone to take control and show her what that perfect body of hers was for. He'd seen it in her eyes when he'd rubbed up against her at the kitchen counter. Fuck, the little hottie had fucking come just feeling the thick log of his prick rubbing up against her ass. If she came like that, he couldn't wait to see how she'd react when he fed every last inch of his black prick into her pussy.

He had some things in mind for this kid, too, things that he and his buddies would get a kick out of, while giving the kid his share of the thrills with his mother as well. With a woman built like that, there was definitely enough to go around. He just had a few questions for the kid first.

"Let go of that cock of yours for a minute." Elliott's hand stopped but he seemed reluctant to let it go. Whether he was embarrassed or just so turned on that he didn't want to stop, Jamal didn't care. "Don't worry, you'll be able to get off soon enough, and I guarantee you'll like what I have in store for you."

Jamal nodded towards the window, and Elliott flushed again. Did that nod by Jamal indicate that he'd get a shot at his mother? "If that was the case...holy fuck!" Elliott thought to himself. He immediately removed his hand from his dick.

"Good. Now, how many times a day do you usually jerk off thinking about her?" Jamal could see Elliott hesitate, and he knew the kid was feeling guilty, but he was tired of this shit. "C'mon, Smallcox, I don't have time for you to fuck around like this. If you want a shot at your mother, answer my fucking questions."

There it was, Elliott thought. Jamal had put it right out in the open. He might get a shot at his mother. Just the thought of that gave him the courage he needed. "Uh, usually five or six times a day." He answered with a shrug of his shoulders, his eyes looking away from Jamal's as he felt his face flush.

"Five or six times? That's pretty fucking good for a little white boy. Now, I want you to think long and hard about this next question. What would you like to do to her more than anything else? Fuck her? Have her suck you off? I imagine all of it, but what's your favorite fantasy about her?"

Elliott really felt his face turning red now, but he knew he had to tell Jamal the truth, or he'd regret it for the rest of his life. "I uh...I really want to be able to use my...to use my mouth on her...on her, you know."

A big smile came over Jamal's face as he nodded. "So, you want to eat out your mother's sweet pussy. Is that it? That's what you think about the most?"

"Yes. Yes sir." Elliott still found it difficult to meet Jamal's eyes.

"Yeah, I can see you lapping at Mommy's dripping cunt. I think that's perfect for you. Now, what would you be willing to do if I tell you I'll make that happen for you?"

With a look of alarm, Elliott looked down at Jamal's monstrous cock, now hanging menacingly between his powerful thighs. It hung downwards, but well out from his body. Elliott was surprised to see that it hadn't gone flaccid after he'd dumped his load into Elliott's mother's mouth. To Elliott, it still looked half-hard, as if it could be ready to go at a moment's notice.

Jamal saw where Elliott was looking, and read the fear in the kid's eyes. "Hey, don't worry, we're not going to tear open that little virgin ass of yours. But there will be some things I'll want you to do, things I think you'll like."

"Uh, what kind of things?"

Jamal was starting to get pissed off. "Look, do want to stick that tongue of yours up your mother's cunt, or what? I said I'll want you to do some things for us, but I can guarantee that we won't hurt you, or your mother, if you agree. And if you want a shot at that pretty little pussy of hers, you need to make that decision now."

It took Elliott only a second or two to answer. "Yes sir. I'll...I'll do whatever you like."

Jamal nodded, pleased with Elliott's answer, and the respectful way he'd called him 'sir'. "And I assume you're a virgin, right?"

Elliott's eyes dropped away, giving Jamal the answer that he'd already expected. A big smile came over Jamal's face. "Don't worry about that either. You won't be for long. And it's going to be fun for us to see that your mother's going to be the one to bust your cherry. Now let's go. I can promise you you'll have a lot more fun than staying in here by yourself."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,734 Followers