Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

Unsure of what to do, but seeing his mother sitting on the shower floor in what appeared to be almost a stupor, Elliott rushed into the shower stall, fully clothed. He crouched down next to his mother, the spray from the shower raining down on him. "Mom, are you okay?" he asked as he reached out and touched her arm. His words and touch seemed to wake her from the bewildered state she seemed to be in. He was happy to see that she seemed to snap right out of it and looked up at him with a smile on her face.

"Elliott, what are you going in here in your clothes? You're getting all wet."

"You kind of scared me, Mom. You looked kind of out of it after...after what happened. I thought you might be hurt."

"No, I'm fine. Here, help me get up."

Elliott thought she was surprisingly steady for somebody who'd just taken three huge cocks in a row up her ass. Once she was on her feet, she took notice of the torn undershirt she was still wearing. She peeled the tattered garment off her shoulders and tossed it onto the floor with the other pieces of shredded material, from both the singlet and the panties she'd had on earlier. "Well, I guess those aren't going to be of much use anymore," she commented off-handedly as she turned and leaned forwards against the wall beneath one of the nozzles, letting the spray beat down upon her.

Elliott stood towards the back of the stall, keeping himself as much out of range of the splashing pellets as he could. He watched the water run down her back and over the curvy spheres of her round bum. He could see her breasts partially in profile as she leaned forward, the massive guns hanging pendulously beneath her bent form. "Fuck, what a body," Elliott thought to himself as he let his gaze run blatantly over her gorgeous hourglass figure. The way it glistened as the streaming water ran off her smooth skin made it look even sexier than usual.

She grabbed the big bar of soap and quickly lathered up her body. Elliott was envious of her slender fingers running over her skin as they moved over every supple curve and teasing valley. She turned her back to the spray and tipped her head up, letting the water run through her hair. Her eyes were closed as she raised her hands and ran her fingers through her hair as she rinsed it. With his eyes blatantly focussed on her huge soapy tits, Elliott was totally agog as he watched the slippery foam run down her lush curvy body in slithering rivulets. With her arms raised above her head, her magnificent breasts were titled up, her bright red nipples thrusting up provocatively, beads of soapy water clinging to the stiff buds. Although he'd just come like a race horse a short time ago, Elliott's resurgent teenage cock was rapidly on the rise once again.

"Could you grab me a towel, sweetheart," his mother said as she finished rinsing off and turned off the taps.

Elliott stepped out of the stall and grabbed a clean towel off the rack. As his mother stepped out onto the small mat, he wrapped it around her.

"Thanks, baby." His mother took the towel in her hands and quickly dried herself. Elliott stood a step or two away, unsure of what to do or what was expected of him. "What...what did the boys say they were doing? I only caught something about them having to go away?"

"Jamal said they had to pick their mothers up from church, and that they were all expected home for Sunday lunch. Some family tradition, or something like that."

"But they are coming back, aren't they?"

Elliott could see that his mother had that anxious look on her face again. He was quickly learning that meant she was worried she might not get any more big teenage cock today. "Yeah, they said they'd be back after that."

"Okay," she replied as she continued drying herself, relief washing over her. "I'm sorry I had you worried about me there. I guess I kind of wasn't with it there for a couple of minutes."

"I was just worried that you were hurt. I'm glad to see that you're okay."

"Thanks, sweetheart," his mother replied. "I guess I was just overwhelmed by what happened." She paused, and Elliott saw that faraway look in her eyes again. "And especially by how my body reacted to what they were doing."

"So you...before...you never..." Elliott stammered out, his eyes gesturing towards her backside.

His mother shook her head. "No. I've always wondered about it, but it's not something your father ever wanted to try. A couple of guys in college tried to get me to do it, but I never really liked either one of them all that much, so I never did. I thought it would hurt—and trust me—it really did, at first. But after I got used to it, I couldn't believe how good it felt. Really good. It's kind of a full feeling that's hard to describe. It's different than, well, you know..." It was her turn to nod, this time towards her midsection. "But it was just as nice—different, but really really nice." Elliott saw that lascivious twinkle in her eye once more. "And you know how I was telling you how sensitive I am in my boobs, and my...you know." Again she nodded between her legs. "Well, it looks like I'm just as sensitive in my bum, which reminds me, I've got something for you."

"Something for me? What?" Elliott asked, totally confused.

His mother looked up and down his lean form. "Take off those wet clothes before you catch a cold. Take everything off and then I'll give you your present." Elliott obediently peeled off his clothes. "Underwear too." He shucked off his underwear, his throbbing cock coming free. "Mmm, my little boy's excited again. Just lie down on the floor and Mommy'll give you your present. I have the feeling you're going to really like it."

Wondering what his mother had in mind, but knowing it could only be good for him, Elliott subserviently got down on the floor and laid on his back, his cock pointing straight up towards his face, the tip already oozing precum.

"No, spin around," his mother said, drawing a circle in the air with her fingertip. "I want your head right in front of me." Elliott did as he was asked, ending up with his body pointing away from his mother, his upturned face a short distance in front of her. Elliott looked up as she tossed her towel to the side, the imposing shelf of her tits looming over him. She looked down past her massive breasts, her eyes twinkling sinfully. "That's perfect."

With his heart starting to hammer away in his chest, Elliott watched as she stepped forward, putting a foot on each side of his body. She started to sit down, the beautiful enticing lines of her slit and the crease of her bum opening up slightly as she sat right down on his face. As she felt Elliott's face against her body, she wriggled forward a little bit, arranging herself so her tight bumhole was right over his mouth. "Come on, baby, I think you know what to do," his mother said as she sat right down in the saddle. "As soon as Zeke was done, I closed my hole up nice and tight. I figured you wouldn't want to miss out on a creamy treat. I've kept it nice and warm for you."

Just her words had Elliott's cock twitching and throbbing. With her big curvy bum almost smothering him, he eagerly extended his tongue, pressing the tip against her tiny pink pucker. It felt wickedly hot against his tongue, and his mind was swirling with excitement as he realized his mother wanted him to worship her ass, her beautiful curvy ass. And an ass that was full of hot bully-cum at that. He pushed a wad of saliva to the front of his mouth, using the tip of his tongue to bathe her little hole with his spit, his tongue rolling in slow circles over the hot ring.

"Mmm, that's perfect, baby, perfect," he heard his mother say from above him as she rolled her hips, working with him as he probed at her tight little orifice. "Now, Mommy's gonna relax things a little bit back there so she can feed her baby. Would you like that, sweetheart?"

"Mm-hmm." Elliott was able to mumble out his response while he kept his mouth pressed up against her bum, his comment vibrating right up through her body. With the tip of his tongue running tenderly over her puckered hole, he felt it start to ease open. As he held the flat of this tongue against the opening, he felt warm fluid start to ooze out onto his tongue. It quickly built into a small pool. He drew it further into his mouth, his taste buds recognizing the masculine flavor of semen, something that had been new to Elliott less than 24 hours ago, but had quickly become a staple of his diet. And if he knew his three bullies at all, he expected that to continue, at least until they tired of his mother, which was something he knew would never happen to him. He knew he'd never tire of wanting to please such a beautiful woman.

"Is that good, baby?" his mother asked as she pushed down with the muscles inside her, thick creamy boy-cum slipping from inside her tender chute right into her son's waiting mouth.

"Mmm," Elliott hummed back as he swallowed, drawing the warm, yogurt-like clumps of seed into his belly. It was so thick in his mouth, that Elliott thought back on that first time when he'd watched his mother jerk the boys off all over the table, and how brilliantly white Jamal's cum was, and thinking how chock full of sperm it must have been to be so white. And that's what this mouthful of spunk tasted like, thick, creamy, and sinfully alive, the viscous cum full of potent little swimmers. As the first batch of jizz hit his stomach, Elliott pressed his lips against his mother's tender hole and sucked, wanting more.

"That's it, baby, suck it out of Mommy. I can tell there's a lot in there. Those boys really filled me up."

Elliott could tell she was right. The amount of spunk sluicing out onto his tongue was incredible. He kept sucking, and swallowing, wad after wad of teenage baby batter sliding down his throat.

"That's the way, get it all." His mother rolled her hips as he eagerly sucked and licked. Eventually, there was no more cum, he'd sucked out as much as she had to give. But he kept his lips and tongue working, loving the feel of having his tongue inside her delicate little hole. The boys had been right, her tender chute was steamingly hot, and oh so soft. He rolled his tongue over the velvety tissues lining her bum, his tongue probing as deep as he could get it, his mouth pressed up tightly to her hole.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's so good," his mother said, her voice taking on a growly tone as she rolled her hips, obviously loving the feel of his tongue inside her. "Like I said, I think I'm just as sensitive in there as everywhere else."

Inspired by her words, Elliott re-doubled his efforts, pushing another wad of saliva inside her and swirling his tongue in slow probing circles, laving her rectal walls with his spit. It was only about two minutes after she'd made that comment that he felt her start to tense, and then as he thrust his tongue as far inside her as he could get it, she started to come.

"OH MY GODDDD, THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOOODDD..."

The gasps from above him were accompanied by the feeling of a warm spray coating his chest as his mother climaxed, squirting all over him. She was rocking back and forth, and he could feel the muscles on the insides of her thighs twitching against him as her orgasm rolled through her like a blissful tsunami. He kept his tongue sweeping over the hot tissues inside her until her luxurious tremors subsided and she sat back, totally content. Elliott remained in place, his lips kissing tenderly at her now closed hole. She must have liked what he was doing, because she kept sitting where she was, her big curvy bum all but smothering his face.

"That was nice for Mommy, but it looks like my baby still needs to come. You're really throbbing, sweetie. Do you need to get something out of that cock of yours, hmmm?"

Elliott had been rock hard the whole time he'd been servicing her bum, and he knew his stomach must be coated with precum by now. He felt like he was going to burst right there on the spot. "Mm-hmm," he hummed in agreement.

"Let me see you jerk it off, baby. Jerk it off for Mommy," she said as she continued to roll her hips, pressing her wide round bum down on his face.

Elliott didn't have to be told twice. With his face buried beneath his mother's steamingly hot bum, he wrapped his hand around his rigid pecker and started pumping it. It didn't take more than a few strokes before he felt his load of jizz start to speed up the shaft of his cock.

"UNGGGHH," he was able to moan out against her succulent bum as he came, his cum shooting high in the air before landing with a noticeable splat all over his stomach. He kept stroking as those delicious sensations coursed through him, wad after wad of boy-cum spewing forth. Finally, the last oozing dregs slid forth, and he stopped, his spent prick slowly starting to deflate.

"Oh my, you've made quite a mess," his mother said as she lifted her leg and hoisted herself off him. He took in deep breaths of cool air after coming out from the sauna-like conditions of having her big curvy bum almost glued to his face. "Look at all this cum. How are we ever going to get all of that cleaned up? Oh, I know..."

Elliott drew his elbows back and raised his head up as he watched his mother crawl over top of him on her hands and knees. Her big breasts hung down pendulously beneath her, swaying back and forth hypnotically as she moved her body over his. He watched as she lowered her upper body slightly, her stiff nipples dipping into the gobs of spunk covering his stomach.

"Mmm, it's nice and warm" she cooed, moving her body back and forth, her rubbery nipples drawing teasingly erotic lines through the milky pool of cum. Elliott could only watch in awe as she lowered her body a bit more, her breasts mashing down and spreading out to each side. She rolled her shoulders from side to side, rubbing her voluminous tits all over his stomach. He could see them glistening with a shiny coating of his spunk as she moved back and forth. She looked up at him, that bewitching twinkle in her blue eyes.

"Here, baby, Mommy's got a little cum more for you," she said as she moved up over top of him, her massive shiny breasts dangling right over his face. She moved her body slowly back and forth, drawing her stiff gooey nipples teasingly over his parted lips.

Once again, Elliott didn't need to be told what to do. He eagerly latched onto one stiff bud, his lips closing possessively around the swollen pebble. He could taste his spunk on her flesh, and he enthusiastically sucked it off and went for more. He swirled his tongue all over her slick orbs, gathering in the sticky goodness.

"That's my good boy, get Mommy nice and clean," his mother cooed as he drew the flat of his tongue salaciously all over her succulent breasts, licking and slurping up his own nasty cum. "Mmm, that feels so good. Keep doing that while you slip a finger inside me. Mommy needs to come one more time."

Elliott saw her part her knees as she continued to kneel over him. He reached out with his hand and quickly found her warm mound. Her pussy lips were soaking wet as he slipped a finger inside, his finger getting instantly coated with her honey-like juices. He concentrated on the hot folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, rubbing his fingertip over the trigger spot he knew she had beneath the base of her clit.

"Ohhh, you really know what Mommy likes, don't you?" she said, rolling her hips against his probing finger as she continued to let him worship her breasts. Between Elliott's talented mouth and teasing finger, it was only a couple of minutes before she shook through another orgasm. He felt her spraying his hand as she came, her whole body shaking. He never once let go of her breasts, his lips and tongue sucking at her stiff nipples slavishly as she quivered through another climax.

"Mmm, that was good, baby, but we better get ready for when the boys come back."

Elliott reluctantly let her pull her tit out of his mouth as she got to her feet. She grabbed her towel and quickly wiped herself off. When she was doing that, Elliott got to his feet and sheepishly gathered up his clothes, still feeling awkward being naked around his mother when they weren't...well, getting busy, as he thought of it. They were just about to leave the room when, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted the purple plastic bottle on one of the shelves in the shower. Remembering what Jamal had said, he stepped into the shower and grabbed it. He looked at the label, and smiled to himself, remembering how he originally thought that the boys had brought in their own shampoo. How foolish he had been. He should have known better.

ASTROGLIDE...PERSONAL LUBRICANT.

His mother was already in the bedroom, standing next to the bed and rubbing a small towel through her hair as he opened the drawer of the bedside table and put the bottle of lube inside. He saw that his mother had seen what he'd done, but she didn't say a word. It was obvious she knew why that bottle had come into her bedroom. Elliott saw her turn slightly and stop, her eyes looking down at her bed as she lowered the towel she'd been rubbing through her hair. His eyes followed hers, and he took a quick breath as she saw what she was looking at.

"What's all that?"

Elliott gulped. "Jamal...Jamal said he was going to leave an outfit for you to wear on the bed. I...I didn't know..."

They both stood still for a second until Tanya reached down and traced her fingertips over what they'd been looking at. She turned to Elliott, her eyes twinkling mischievously. "Well, this should be interesting."

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers