Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,704 Followers

EEN-EE...EEN-EE...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...

With a sigh, but with his eager cock still semi-hard in his jeans, Elliott plopped himself on the couch and watched another movie. Two hours later, as dusk was coming on, the movie finished, and shortly after he'd started in on another one, the relentless creaking upstairs stopped. A couple of minutes after that, the three boys came out of the bedroom and made their way down the stairs, each of them doing up their pants on the way down. To Elliott, all three looked like they'd played a full game of football, with maybe an extra quarter or two of overtime thrown in, but all three had broad smiles on their faces.

"We've gotta get going," Jamal said as they approached Elliott. "It's a school day tomorrow, so we need our sleep. You know what I mean?" Gunner and Zeke chuckled at that. "So, Clean-up Boy, we'll leave you to it. I think you've got quite a bit of work to do upstairs."

Jamal gestured to the other two and the three of then strode to the front door and out, Gunner bringing up the rear. He purposely jostled Elliott on the way by and whispered into his ear, "I dumped my last load into her ass just a few minutes ago. I bet it's still nice and warm, just the way you like it."

Elliott was shocked to find that Gunner's comment didn't make him feel guilty or anxious, it made him surprisingly more excited. As soon as the front door closed, he rushed up the stair, stopping only when he reached the door to his mother's room. "Mom?" he said softly as he opened the door and stepped inside. The first thing that hit him was the smell. The smell of pure sex. It was even stronger than yesterday, the combined scents of cock, cum, and cunt hitting him like powerful wave. The intoxicating fragrance sent a rush of blood pulsing right to his midsection.

"Mom?" Elliott repeated as he walked further into the room. With night coming on, the bullies must have turned on the lights on the bedside tables. The light bathed his mother in a warm amber glow as she lay face down on the bed. Like yesterday, she was out cold. He could see she was breathing evenly, but she seemed dead to world, fucked to the point of exhaustion.

The bed itself was a disaster, with the new crimson sheets in total disarray. The fitted sheet had been pulled up from the bottom while the top sheet was a tattered mess. And the rich crimson color was stained and dotted everywhere with gobs of cum. Some had soaked into the sheets to become almost black in color, while some bigger gobs remained intact, the milky wads and white strands clinging lasciviously to the dark red fabric.

Elliott stood near the bottom corner of the bed and looked down at his mother's prone form. Lying on her stomach with her legs stretched out behind her, he was surprised to see that she was still wearing the nurse's outfit, well, what was left of it anyway. He could see the sides of her breasts through the openings in the sides of the outfit, which seemed to have been torn open, allowing more to be shown than the teasing cutouts had originally allowed. Her sizable breasts were mashed down against the sheets beneath her, with the swelling mounds of tit-flesh pushing out to each side of her body. He could also see that one sleeve had been torn right off and was lying on the ground next to the bed. Her high heels were lying at the side of the bed as well, but she still had the sexy white nylons on her legs. The clips of the garters that were built into the nurse's dress had been pulled free, but were still attached to the hem of the dress, the garters dangling freely. The bottom of the dress was pushed up, gathered at the small of her back, her big curvy bum clearly on display.

Elliott looked back up towards her face, which was turned sideways towards him. Her lustrous blonde hair was a mess, swirling about her head as it lay on a cum-spackled pillow. Her hair looked wild and sexy, and even from where he stood at the foot of the bed, he could see that her silky locks were matted and sticky with cum, just like yesterday. There even seemed to be wads of the stuff clumped in the hair on the back of her head, and he wondered exactly how that had ended up there. He looked more closely at her face as she was lying on her side, one cheek pressed against the pillow. Wads and strands of white goo were all over the one cheek he could see, while still more seemed to be drooling from her parted lips and hanging off her chin. Like yesterday, the bullies had made good use of her mouth before leaving.

Elliott could see that she was breathing evenly, asleep and dead to the world. He wondered if she'd simply fallen asleep or if she'd passed out from being fucking over and over again by the monstrous cocks of the three boys. He took a step closer and took a good look at her upturned bum. Her legs were spread quite far apart, but not far enough to get a close up view of her bumhole. Elliott reached down and slipped his hands around each nylon-clad ankle. Being careful not to wake her up, he slowly drew her legs apart, opening her right up. She didn't stir one little bit as he manhandled her.

"Fuck me," he muttered under his breath as he gently set her feet down near each corner of the bed. He kneeled on the bottom edge of the bed and took a good close look. Her bumhole was facing directly towards him. It looked red and puffy, and he knew it must have taken a lot of abuse over the past number of hours. He glanced over towards the night table, where he saw the top popped off the bottle of Astroglide. He could see through the plastic of the purple bottle, and it looked like they'd gone through almost half the bottle of the lube already. He looked back at her little pink hole, and saw that the tiny opening was leaking cum. There it was, just as Gunner had said. The blonde boy's last load was right there, slowly oozing out of her. But from the looks of things, that hadn't been the only load that had been pumped into her ass. The smooth cheeks of her bum had a shiny coating, which Elliott figured was likely residue from the Astroglide, but there were numerous gobs of semen clinging to bum as well. And besides the fresh load of jizz leaking from her puckered little hole, the area all around it was riddled with traces of cum too. As were the backs and insides of her thighs, as well as the mound of her pussy that he could see pressed against the sheets.

"Fuck, the sheets...look at the sheets," Elliott thought to himself as he looked at the patch of sheeting he could see visible beneath her midsection. It was absolutely soaked! Darkened by what he figured was partly the lubricant, partly the boys' cum that had soaked into the fabric, and likely partly from his mother's gushing juices, the sheets were a sodden disaster. Besides being stained dark from the semen that had already soaked into them, there was also a puddle of milky cum on the sheets between her legs at the apex of her sex and bumhole. Spunk was leaking from her pussy just as badly as it was slipping out of her ravaged back door. The stuff was everywhere, and he could only guess at how many loads they had pumped into her welcoming holes. They'd been going at it for hours, so he knew she'd taken plenty.

"If only those sheets could talk," Elliott thought to himself as he kneeled closer to her big round bum, his senses twitching with excitement as he breathed in the lurid scent left by the sexual exertions of the three bullies and his mother. The intensively perverse fragrance hit him like an intoxicating drug, making his already hard cock throb as another hot pulsation of blood flowed into his groin. With his mother all but passed out, and needing to get off so badly, Elliott figured now was his chance. On his knees between his mother's splayed thighs, he tore open his pants and whipped out his cock. He wrapped his hand around it and started pounding it like he was pounding a slab of meat in a butcher's shop. The engorged knob looked red and angry, evidence of how badly he needed to get rid of this load after hearing everything go on around him all afternoon long. In less than a minute he felt that thrilling sensation as the semen sped up the shaft of his cock. He pointed the enflamed tip down at his mother's curvy bum just in time. Jet after jet of milky spunk rocketed from the end of his cock and plastered itself against those soft bum cheeks. He directed the tip closer to her succulent crack as he kept jerking, flooding that inviting crevice with even more cum. He kept pumping, and kept shooting, unloading all over her sweet bum as he worked off the load he'd been suffering with for hours.

Finally he sat back and drew in deep breaths of air as he recovered, blissfully content, but still tremendously excited by the work he knew he had before him. Looking down at his own load of cum glistening lewdly on his mother's full round bum, he happily tucked his spent prick back in his pants and zipped up.

Once again fully dressed, Elliott didn't think she'd mind if he set about his business of cleaning up. And if she did wake up, he'd just tell her that Jamal had instructed him to do so. She'd made it quite clear that they needed to keep the boys happy and do as they were told, so if Elliott told her he was only doing as Jamal wanted, well, she couldn't argue with that.

With his own needs temporarily satisfied, Elliott lowered his face to her big curvy bum. He extended his tongue, running it over one soft cheek, licking up the shiny residue. When that cheek was clean, he moved to the other one, giving it the same treatment. She stayed perfectly still as he licked all the cum off her backside, her breathing steady and even. Satisfied that he'd gotten everything he could off her warm bum-cheeks, he lowered himself even further and started cleaning the backs and insides of her thighs. When that part of her was done, he felt a nasty shiver go through him as he looked down at the huge puddle on the sheets beneath her, the pool of cum stretching from her mound to more than halfway down between her spread thighs. With a rush of excitement, he extended his tongue and pressed it against the sheets. A wet slurping sound filled the room as he enthusiastically went at it, sucking and licking up the potent teenage cum from his three bullies. When he'd swallowed as much of that as he could, he carefully placed his mouth over her drooling pussy and slipped his tongue inside. Immediately he felt the now-familiar sensation of semen gathering on his tongue. He sucked with his lips and probed with his tongue, wanting to get every last drop. And still, his mother didn't move an inch.

With her pussy cleaned out and a growing bellyful of cum, Elliott sat back slightly and looked at what he had saved for last, her tight little bumhole. Like he'd thought when he first saw it a few moments ago, it looked red and swollen from the abuse it had taken, but he was happy to see that there didn't appear to be any blood anywhere. He was somewhat surprised that she'd taken all three of them in her ass a number of times and nothing seemed to have been torn. It reminded him of the way the three boys described her before they'd fucked her for the first time, that his mother 'had one', the 'one' being a body made to take big cocks. And as he looked at the beckoning trickle of milky white semen oozing out of her puckered little hole, he knew they'd been absolutely right.

With a soft sigh of anticipation, Elliott leaned in close and puckered his lips, as if for a kiss. He gently pressed them right up against her puffy hole, and wriggled his head slightly as his lips met her warm flesh, creating a tight wet seal. Satisfied that he had his mouth in the perfect position, he sucked. He immediately felt the warm creamy sauce start to fill his mouth. He kept sucking at a steady pace, the thick potent seed seeming to flow on its own into his beckoning mouth. He swallowed, feeling a rush of excitement as the thick cum slid smoothly down his throat. But the stuff kept coming, the vacuum he'd created drawing more of the masculine seed into his mouth.

"Mmm," his mother started to stir beneath him, but still, he kept sucking at her oozing hole.

"Wha...Elliott, is that you?" he heard his mother ask as she lifted her head slightly and look back over her shoulder. "Are...are the boys gone?"

"Yes, Mom," he said as he reluctantly took his mouth away from her soft warm bum. With her head raised slightly, he could see gobs of cum clinging to the cheek that had been pressed against the pillow. Jesus, like yesterday, his bullies had really pasted her face before they'd left. "They left a few minutes ago. Jamal told me I needed to clean you up, so once I saw how much there was to do, I figured I better get started. I'm sorry I woke you up."

"There is a lot, isn't there. I'm pretty sure there's even more than yesterday. I can't believe how those boys can get hard so fast after coming." Inside, Tanya was thrilled by the stamina and endurance that the boys possessed. They had awakened a needy slut that had lain dormant for so long inside her. She couldn't believe how badly she wanted it, wanted cock, big hard teenage cock. And if they wanted her to take it, she was more than willing to let them use her body in any way they wanted. Yes, she was definitely making up for lost time for all those years she'd missed out on the intense pleasure her body, and theirs, was able to give her. "But what you're doing right now feels really good, baby. Mommy's bum is a little sore. I lost track of how many times each of them was in there, but your tongue is feeling so nice." She laid her head back down and arched her back slightly, bringing her bum up a little bit and allowing her curvy cheeks to open up more. "Keep going, baby. Let Mommy see what you can do back there with that sweet tongue of yours."

Inspired by his mother's words, Elliott dove right back in. He started by licking her cheeks again, to see how she liked that. Now that she was awake and could feel what he was doing, he let the flat of his tongue bathe her soft warm flesh. He then made his way into her steamy crevice, teasing it as he moved his tongue deeper into the warm crack. Finally, he pushed a big wad of saliva to the front of his mouth and pressed the tip of his tongue right up against her tiny wrinkled pucker.

"Oh yeah, that' good, baby, real good," his mother cooed into the pillow as she slowly rolled her hips from side to side, almost working the tip of his tongue further into her bum. Elliott could tell what she wanted, so he pressed harder with his tongue against her tender hole. He felt it ease open right away for him, and he felt another rush of excitement as his tongue slid right inside. He wasn't sure what to expect, but what he did find was that her chute was absolutely full of cum. Her felt the gooey semen cover his probing tongue from all sides, so he started sucking at the same time. He drew the stuff into his mouth and swallowed, and swallowed again, and again, but the stuff kept coming. He wondered how many loads they'd dumped into that hot hungry bum of hers. Based on what he was swallowing, it was a fuck of a lot.

"Oh God, baby, that's perfect. Get that tongue way up inside there. Clean Mommy out," his mother said, her words accompanied by soft moans of pleasure. Elliott kept going, and eventually, her bum had no more cum to give. But he kept licking, his tongue rolling in slow teasing circles over the steamingly-hot tissues lining her delicate little chute. His mother was rolling her hips continuously now, pressing her curvy bum back against his working mouth at the same time.

"That feels so good, baby, so...fucking...good," his mother said, breathy gasps separating every word. "Keep doing that with your tongue, but slip a finger inside Mommy's pussy at the same time, sweetie. Rub it over the spot. You know the one."

His face was pressed so tightly against her hot moist crevice that Elliott felt like he was in a sauna, but he was loving every second of it. He couldn't believe it, but his cock was once again on the rise, pressing painfully against the confines of his jeans.

Concentrating on the task of pleasuring his mother, while he kept his tongue probing deeply and rubbing against her hot slick tissues, Elliott reached down beneath her and slid his middle finger into her pussy, her slippery lips dripping with cunt-honey. He'd licked it clean of the boys' cum and her juices just moments ago, but she was soaked again already. He was quickly getting used to how rapidly his mother got stimulated. His finger slid in dead easy, right up the third knuckle. The inside of her pussy felt like velvety liquid butter as it seemed to close down on his probing finger. He pressed his fingertip downward and quickly found the spot she was talking about, the place on the inside of her vagina that was right beneath her big clit.

"That's it, yesss." Once his mother gave a satisfied hiss to let him know he'd found the spot, he started rubbing his fingertip slowly over that sensitive trigger. At the same time, he wriggled his mouth against her hot bum-hole, working his tongue as deep into her as he could get it.

"OH FUCK...YESSSS!!" Elliott had barely started moving his finger over the hot spot before Tanya started to come. She felt the climax hit her like a ton of bricks as the delightful sensations tore through her body. Her boy's talented tongue had felt amazing in her bum, and once he touched that wicked little spot inside her pussy, she'd lost it. His rubbing fingertip had sent her right over the top, and she felt her body twitching and convulsing through paroxysms of pleasure. As he kept his finger rubbing hotly over that trigger point, she rolled her bucking hips back against his young face, wishing she could get that long hot tongue even deeper inside her. She knew right then that having her boy's sweet young tongue working inside her bum was something that was going to happen a lot from now on, just like she knew she'd be making good use of it inside her pussy.

Keeping his tongue probing deep inside that hot chute and his finger rubbing the delicate spot, Elliott felt the gush from his mother's cunt coat his hand. The warm fragrant juices seemed to almost bathe his hand, turning him on even more. When his mother finally stopped shaking and collapsed back down into the sheets, he withdrew his tongue from her tight little starfish and dove lower, lapping up her juices from his hand and her drooling mound. He wanted to stay there and drink that sweet honey from her hive forever, but he felt her hand reach back and run through his hair, and he sensed that she wanted his attention. He gave her slick labial gates a soft gentle kiss before he drew back and raised his head to look at her. She was looking back at him over her shoulder, a dreamy look in her gorgeous blue eyes.

"Oh, sweetie, you make Mommy feel so good. I love it. But right now, I need you to help me up. I've really got to take a shower."

Even though his cock was once again as hard as a steel bar in his pants, Elliott put his own feelings of arousal aside and helped his mother off the bed. It took a minute or so for her to fully stand. Her legs were wobbly and even with him holding her arm, her first few steps were like a sailor stepping ashore after months of riding the waves. Once she'd stood, he got a look at the front of the nurse's outfit. It was just as much a disaster as the back. Surprisingly, the two garter straps at the front were still connected to the white stockings, which was why they'd remained relatively in place, even though the garters at the back had been torn free. Her big tits hung outside the zippered opening of the top, just like they had when Jamal had tit-fucked her right after they'd arrived. Her nipples were red and puffy, and Elliott figured the boys must have been playing with them and sucking on them to get them in the abused condition they appeared to be in now. Besides that, her tits were coated with traces of cum as well. Elliott should have figured the boys would have given them just as much of their liquid tribute as they'd given the rest of her. As he looked her up and down, from her matted hair all the way down to her cum-stained nylons, there didn't appear to be patch anywhere on her where they hadn't sprayed. No wonder she said she needed a shower—she looked like a sexy glazed donut.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,704 Followers