Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

"Be a dear and throw everything in the laundry, will you, sweetheart," his mother said once he'd helped her into the en-suite and she'd peeled off the nurse's outfit. "I don't know if that can be saved after what they did to it, but we'll see." She gave him a shrug and a smile as he picked up the dress and nylons off the floor.

"What uh...what about the sheets?" Elliott asked as he gestured over his shoulder. He felt himself flushing as he asked the question, which required his mother to think about how the sheets had come to be that way.

"Oh God, yes. They're quite a mess, aren't they?" She paused as Elliott nodded. "Can you take care of that for me, sweetie?"

"Sure."

"Thanks, baby. I need this shower real bad." With a nod to the door of the room, his mother turned and made her way over to the big glass-walled shower.

Elliott realized he was being dismissed so he quietly retreated from the room and tossed the soiled clothing into the laundry basket in the corner of her walk-in closet. He pulled the soiled sheets off the bed and stuffed them into the washing machine. He went to the hallway linen closet and pulled out another set of sheets, navy blue this time. He heard the shower running as he made up the bed and stacked up her decorative pillows against the headboard, just the way she liked. He checked the time and realized it was getting close to nine o'clock. After the day his mother had been through, he had the feeling that once she got out of the shower, she'd be done for the night. She must be exhausted. He thought about his own hard cock and the fact that he felt like he needed to get off again, but he decided not to do anything about it, not just yet anyway. He closed the door behind him to give his mother her privacy as he left her room, figuring that was likely the last he'd see of her for the night.

Elliott made his way downstairs and made himself a bowl of cereal. He often had that for a snack before bed. He heard the water stop running in the shower as he sat at the table and ate. When he was done, he stuck his bowl in the dishwasher and turned off all the lights before heading upstairs. As he passed the door to his mother's room, he heard the sound of her hair dryer coming from within. He figured it had probably taken her a fair bit of effort to wash all the cum out of her hair, and she didn't want to go to bed with it wet. He pictured her sitting in her chair in front of her dressing table, hands raised above her head as she worked the hair dryer. Since she'd just gotten out of the shower, she was probably naked, and with her hands raised, those spectacular tits of her would be lifted up provocatively, those succulent cherry-red nipples pointing forwards and upwards, begging for a mouth to latch on. Elliott wished he was kneeling in front of her right now, leaning forward to slip his lips over those stiff buds, jerking himself off at the same time. Fuck, his mother was beautiful. Nobody could even come close to comparing with her, and it was starting to appear that Jamal and the other two felt the same.

Secured in the privacy of his room, Elliott booted up his computer and started in on his favorite hobby, Photoshopping his mom's face onto pictures of busty models. Well, it had been his favorite hobby, until the last couple of days, when having his mouth plastered against his mother's pussy and bum had booted that Photoshop hobby permanently down a notch or two. He'd just finished adjusting the skin tone of the second photo he'd been working on, one with a stacked model wearing a gorgeous black and red merry widow corset, when he heard his phone ping, signifying a text message. He looked down at the display and saw that it was from his mother. He picked up the phone and clicked on the message:

Elliott, if you're still awake, come and see me.

He put his phone down and rushed to his mother's room. Once again, she was lying propped up against the headboard. He'd made the bed up fully after changing the sheets, but he noticed right away that the covers were pushed down, with only the navy blue sheet covering her to the waist. His eyes immediately went to her massive breasts, which were provocatively on display in another one of the satiny chemises that she liked to wear to sleep in, this one in a glorious shiny baby blue. He could see her voluminous mounds hanging full and heavy against the smooth light-blue satin. The protruding buds of her nipples could be seen clearly, even from his spot fully across the room. The golden glow from the bedside lamps cast teasing shadows on her midsection, the bold difference between light and dark emphasized by the imposing shelf of her tits.

Elliott looked up at his mother's face, which she'd scrubbed clean in the shower. Even in its childlike state, with her warm blue eyes and full sexy mouth, she was still stunningly beautiful. She'd blown her hair mostly dry, and her golden locks framed her pretty face attractively. Her hair was still damp at the tips, the dark ends making her blonde hair appear sexily wolf-like as the damp tips fell teasingly on her shoulders.

"You uh...you wanted to see me, Mom?" Elliott asked as he stood inside the door, his hand still on the handle.

"Yes dear. Come over here and sit with me for a minute." Tanya patted a spot on the bed next to her. She waited until Elliott was seated and looking at her before she spoke again. "Sweetheart, I want to apologize to you."

Elliott couldn't keep the confused look off his face. "Apologize? What for?"

"Earlier, you know, after the boys left and you came in and, well, you know. When you took care of Mommy the way you do. Well, I forgot about you, and the way you must be feeling after doing that."

Elliott immediately started shaking his head. "No, Mom, it's fine. You don't need to worry about me at all. Like I said, I love doing that for you, and I'll do it any time you want, and you don't have to worry about what I might need at all."

"Oh, that's so sweet," Tanya said as she reached out and tenderly traced her fingertip along Elliott's cheek. "I know you've told me how much you like that doing that for me, and trust me, I love it too. But I realized this last time, I never let you...you know, take care of things down there." She nodded down towards his midsection.

"That's okay, Mom. Like I said, you don't need to worry about me like that." Elliott actually felt a little guilty. She had no idea he'd jerked off all over her bum when she'd been passed out.

"But you did get excited doing it, didn't you, sweetheart?" Tanya purposely took her index finger and traced the red-tipped nail down along the enticing line of her cleavage, getting Elliott's attention immediately.

Elliott saw that bewitching twinkle in her eye before his eyes were drawn magnetically to her hand. He felt himself gulp as he looked at her fingernail moving teasingly back and forth along that deep line between her huge breasts. "Yes, I uh...of course I got excited."

"But Mommy forgot to let you do anything about it," Tanya said as she put on a little pout, her full bottom lip pushed out as she looked at him with doe-like eyes. She brought her other hand up to her chest and cupped both her breasts, lifting them forward as if offering them to her son. "You can do something about that now, if you like?"

Elliott stared at her massive tits, mesmerized and in love with the voluminous mounds. "I...I can?"

"Sure, baby. How about you take our cock out and jerk a nice load out for Mommy all over these." Tanya reached inside the cups of the chemise and drew her breasts out one at a time, letting them settle over the full breadth of her chest as they sat outside her sexy nightgown.

"Are you sure that's okay, Mom? You sure you wouldn't mind?" Elliott said as he started to turn and get onto his knees beside her.

"Not at all, sweetheart. I'd love it, actually." With her tits fully on display, Tanya slowly ran her hands over them, caressing her heavy breasts and provocatively toying with her nipples as she watched her son tear open his pants and pull out his cock, which was already stiff and throbbing. She turned and looked directly at Elliott, that illicitly sinful twinkle in her eye once more. "You won't have a problem cleaning up Mommy's boobs when you're all done, will you, baby?"

"No, not at all," Elliott quickly replied as he got to his knees right beside her propped-up body, his hands working quickly to undo his zipper. He tore open the flaps of his pants and drew out his cock, the engorged tip already dripping precum.

"That's my sweet boy," Tanya said seductively as she continued to fondle her own breasts, her delicate fingers looking alluringly sex as she caressed her big mounds.

Elliott immediately started jacking his surging erection, his eyes glued to his mother's huge breasts. He watched her toy with her nipples, tweaking them into stiffness.

"Mmm, my nipples are so sensitive and they feel really hot and itchy." Tanya looked up at her son, a look of pure innocence in her eyes as she fingered her puffy red nipples. "Sweetie, do you have any kind of cream that I can put on them to help take care of that nasty little itch?"

Elliott had been incredibly turned on by her suggestive talk and behavior, but those last few words did it. "OH FUCK, MOM...," he gasped out as he started to come. He pointed the enflamed knob at her tits just in time. The first rope of cum shot forth and hit the breast nearest him, the milky strand reaching all the way over to the other one and beyond, the end dropping onto the sheet on the other side of her. Elliott quickly adjusted his aim, shooting the next bolt of spunk right into her cleavage, the heavy wad of semen landing with a noticeable splat on her soft flesh.

"That's it, baby. Give Mommy all that sweet cum of yours. Get it all out." Tanya held her hands with her palms up, beckoning her son to flood her chest with his youthful seed.

Elliott needed no encouragement as he continued to pump his throbbing erection mercilessly. Shot after shot of milky cum jetted forth, covering her chest with pearly boy-juice. He kept jacking his cock and spurting gobs of cum onto his mother's tits until he had nothing left to give. As the last tingling sensations coursed through him, he flicked the final drops of jizz onto her chest, one of the drops hitting her right on the nipple, where it glistened lewdly. Totally spent, Elliott sat back on his haunches, his chest heaving as he recovered from his intense orgasm.

"Oh dear! That's quite a mess you've made there, sweetheart," Tanya said as she coyly ran her fingertips over her cum-covered chest. She gathered up a couple of sizable clumps and took her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, coating the stiff buds with the silvery seed. "They still feel itchy, baby. I think you're going to have to put your mouth on them and use your tongue to cool them off." She slid her hands to each side of her chest and cupped her tits, lifting them up towards her son.

Almost swooning with excitement, Elliott leaned forwards and brought his mouth to her offered breast. He slid his lips over the stiff nipple, clamping his lips down on the pebbly bullet and sucking gently.

"Mmm, that's better. I can feel that nasty itch starting to go away already. But I think you better keep doing that for a while longer just to make sure. Mommy'll tell you when to stop." Tanya was now cradling her son's head in her hands, moving his mouth from one sensitive nipple to the other.

Elliott was in heaven, worshipping his mother's tremendous breasts with his mouth. They were so incredibly soft and warm, it almost took his breath away. And so big, so fucking big. He knew he could never get enough of them. He let her move his mouth from one breast to the other, his lips and tongue constantly working to clean all of his cum from her voluptuous tits. She kept him there for a long time, smoothing her hands through his hair as he tenderly worshipped her soft warm mounds of flesh. A short time later, she let out a deep moan and he felt the tremors of an orgasm run through her. He thought she'd push away, but she kept him working away at her sensitive tits until she had one more, his lips and tongue pleasuring her massive guns slavishly.

"Mmm, that was nice, baby. You took care of Mommy's itch...there anyway." She looked down at him, a coquettish look in her eye. "But now I've got another itch somewhere else. Do you think you can take care of that one for Mommy too?"

Elliott nodded happily as he slipped his mouth off her breasts and sat back. As soon as he was out of the way, his mother drew the sheet down fully off her body and to the side. He looked down at enticing light blue color of her shiny chemise, the hem ending just below her pussy. He watched as she slowly drew her shapely legs up and let her knees roll open to each side. The hem of the chemise rose higher, exposing the warm mound of her sex, her pink labia glistening wetly. His mother gave him a sexy look that made him shiver as she crooked her finger and beckoned him to the place where they both knew he belonged, on his knees between her spread thighs. Elliott crawled over to that treasured spot on her bed and lowered his mouth to her steaming box, his tongue sliding deep into her bubbling gash.

"That's it, baby. That's the way. Put that tongue of yours way up inside there and take care of that nasty itch for Mommy," Tanya cooed softly as she slid her fingers into her son's hair and pulled his face flush up against her needy cunt.

*

One hour later, Elliott finally came up for air. His face was a sticky mess, totally covered with his mother's warm cunt-honey, evidence of the numerous orgasms he'd just given her. In the end, she'd had five with him working on her pussy and clit, and three others when she'd made him worship her ass, his talented young tongue sliding deep into her tight little hole. Front door or back door, she loved all of it. But now Tanya was whipped, and totally spent after a full day of being fucked every which way by the three boys, and then another heavenly session of having her adoring boy tending to her sensitive pussy and backside with that sweet mouth of his, not to mention the heavenly little climaxes she'd had when he'd been worshipping her breasts. Her body was totally buzzing from the intense sensations that had coursed through her time and time again over the last hour and a half. Exhaustion had overtaken her during her last orgasm, and she felt on the verge of passing out. But she felt good, really really good.

"Oh baby, that was wonderful, but I need you to stop now," Tanya said as she shifted slightly backwards, propping herself up against the headboard. She looked down at her son, his face glistening with her warm juices. A soft smile played over her lovely features. She was thoroughly and blissfully content, and the look on her face showed it.

Elliott raised his eyes to hers and saw a look of pure rapture in those warm blue orbs. Her eyes were glassy and dreamy looking, and he didn't know if he'd ever seen her look happier. "I liked it too, Mom," he said, his tongue circling around his lips to get as much of her creamy cunt-honey off his face and into his belly. "Do you want me to keep going, Mom? I will if you want." His jaw was sore and his lips were numb, but he knew he was willing to keep servicing her for as long as she let him.

"I think that's enough for tonight. I love what you can do with that pretty mouth of yours, but right now, Mommy's worn out." Tanya paused as she saw the look of disappointment on her son's face. "But don't forget what I said this morning."

"This morning?" Elliott asked, not exactly sure what she was referring to.

"Remember when I woke up feeling sore this morning, and you came in and took care of me by kissing everything better?" Tanya paused as Elliott nodded. "Remember I said we should start every morning like that?"

"You...you meant it?"

"Of course I meant it, silly. Starting tomorrow. So why don't you go to your room now and set your alarm for a half hour earlier than usual. That should give us enough time to have a nice start to our day."

Elliott couldn't believe what he was hearing. He thought when she'd said it earlier in the day that it had just been something she'd said 'in the moment', that she wanted to start every day with him servicing her pussy. He never dreamed that another one of his favorite fantasies was about to come true. "You really meant it? You weren't just saying it to make me happy?"

"Yes, baby. I really meant it." She gave him a teasing wink. "And I think if we start our day like that it's going to make both of us happy. Now give Mommy a kiss and off to bed with you. It's a school day tomorrow after all."

After jerking off on his mother's tits, Elliott had never put his cock back into his pants. He'd immediately crawled between her spread thighs when she'd asked him to and laid down on his stomach. His cock had quickly come back to full erection while he'd been servicing her, and he'd been grinding it against the sheets for most of the last hour. There was a nasty wet spot beneath him where his precum had soaked through right into the mattress. Now as he got to his knees and shifted forwards to give her a kiss, his rigid member stood up proudly before him.

"Oh my, that looks painful," his mother said as she looked at his enflamed cockhead, slimy fluid drooling from the tip. "Do you need to jerk off again, sweetheart?"

"Yes...yes I do," Elliott gasped out, his swollen nuts badly in need of relief.

"Well, since you've been such a good boy taking care of me like that, why don't you straddle me and jerk that load off all over Mommy's face? Hmm, would you like that, baby?"

"Oh fuck," Elliott mumbled under his breath, his whole being overtaken by arousal as he listened to his mother's illicitly sinful suggestion. Still wearing his jeans and t-shirt, but with his fly open and his rigid erection thrusting forward, he threw one leg over her propped-up body and shifted his knees closer, his steely prick pointed right at her face. With his heart racing, Elliott started jacking his cock like a madman. He'd needed to come so badly over the last hour, and now, after listening to his mother's provocative invitation to flood her face, he had no willpower to resist the overwhelming level of excitement that had his body ready to explode.

"OH FUCK, MOM, HERE IT COMES!" He'd barely taken any strokes before he felt that exquisite feeling of semen rushing up the shaft of his cock. With his brain swirling with incestuous desire, he pointed the tip of the engorged knob at his mother's face just as the first rope of white spunk shot forth. It hit her on the chin and rocketed upwards, leaving a nasty white ribbon that ran all the way up her face and into her hair. The second milky wad jetted forth, pasting itself heavily against one cheek. He aimed over at the other side of her face with the next one, covering that cheek with a pearly gob as well. Elliott's hand was almost a blur as he pumped his twitching prick, totally unloading on his mother's pretty face. When he was finally done, he took a deep breath and looked down at her, proud of himself for the amount of cum covering her lovely features.

"My, you really needed that bad, didn't you, sweetheart?" his mother said as she took her index finger and traced the red-tipped nail through the gobs of cum clinging to her face.

"Oh God, yes, did I ever," Elliott said, his chest still heaving as he slowly recovered from his intense climax.

"Well, baby, I think you know what you need to do about this big mess you made."

Elliott saw that nasty teasing look in his mother's eyes as she looked right at him and slowly stuck her tongue out one corner of her mouth, the tip finding a heavy clump of semen and drawing it back into her waiting mouth. Elliott knew she wanted him to do the same. After all, Jamal had made it clear that Elliott was their Clean-up Boy, and his mouth was there to lick up their cum anytime, and that included his own.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers