Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within only a minute or so, Elliott saw her saliva start to become a frothy mess at the connection of her ovalled lips with Jamal's thrusting cock. It looked luridly exciting to see a big gob of her spit slide down the underside of Jamal's cock and dangle lewdly before falling to the floor. With her face perched past the edge of the bed, Elliott could see she was slobbering lovingly over the black youth's cock, wanting to give him as much pleasure as possible. Her half-closed eyes were glassy and dreamy, and Elliott could tell just by looking at her how aroused she was.

"Okay, sweetheart, it's time to go deeper," Jamal said as he set himself again, his hands gripping Tanya's head firmer. "Let's start by having you tip your head up and lower your body a little bit. I want your mouth and throat in a nice straight line."

Tanya let Jamal tilt her face upwards, at the same time lowering her boobs closer to the bed. Elliott noticed the arch in her back made her big curvy bum sit up nice and high, as if she was offering it up for a good deep fuck.

Pleased with her position, Jamal continued. "Now, I'm going to go nice and slow, and I want you to try and relax that gag reflex. Just concentrate on that and we'll see if we can get this black barrel all the way in."

Elliott saw his mother give a small nod, her lips still wrapped around the black slab of muscle buried partway in her mouth. He saw Jamal wriggle his hips, positioning the tip of his cock exactly where he wanted it before proceeding. Elliott could see that his mother had less than half of the black youth's cock inside her mouth. He couldn't imagine the whole thing fitting inside. Not only was it long, but it was almost as thick as Elliott's forearm as well.

"All right, take a nice deep breath. Here we go," Jamal said as he slowly started to flex his hips forward.

Elliott saw only an inch or so of the shaft slide deeper between his mother's bright red lips before she started to gag.

"AAACCCKKK," she gasped as the monstrous invader tried to enter her throat.

Jamal pulled back slightly, the enflamed knob still lodged in her mouth. "That's all right. I'm not worried. It happens with everybody the first time." As he paused, Elliott wondered how many girls, and women, he'd done this to. From the tone of his words, it sounded like a lot. "Let's try again. Now concentrate on relaxing those muscles in your throat."

Jamal set himself and slowly flexed forward again. Elliott saw his mother struggle mightily to accept the enormous cock, but Jamal only got about another inch in before she gagged again and pulled back. Jamal drew his rearing cock right out of her mouth this time, frothy saliva hanging off his throbbing erection. Tanya coughed a couple of times and tried to compose herself. Elliott thought she looked embarrassed by her apparent failure.

"Hmmm, do you want me to stop?" Jamal asked, taking his cock in hand and dragging the dripping tip all over Tanya's face, leaving a nasty snail-trail of saliva and precum on her skin.

Tanya didn't hesitate as she quickly shook her head. "No, please. I'm sorry. I'd like to try again."

Her words brought a knowing smile to Jamal's face. "All right, sweetheart. Let's try something else this time. I think once I get you taking this cock all the way down the first time, it's going to be clear sailing after that." He reached down beside her and grabbed a pillow from the top of the bed. Tanya instinctively sat back as he placed it on the edge of the mattress right where her hands had been supporting her. "There now. Get over on your back and let your head hang over the edge. That'll put your mouth and throat in a nice straight line for me."

Tanya did as she was told and rolled over onto her back. She edged herself towards the side of the bed until her neck and upper body were supported by the pillow and her face was tilted backwards over the edge. With her body tipped backwards, Elliott thought her massive tits looked like they were trying to escape the clutching confines of the lacy bra cups. The swells of velvety-soft flesh jiggled provocatively as she edged herself into position, but the heavily-structured bra held them in place, the lacy cups keeping her nipples from view. Her long blonde ponytail hung down teasingly, the tip almost reaching the floor. Elliott knew why Jamal had put her in this position—she looked perfectly placed for a good hard throat-fucking.

"Guys, go around and take a look at the panties I picked out for her," Jamal said as he stepped closer to the waiting MILF, his hand once again stroking his surging cock. "Draw your knees up for them, sweetheart."

Still working their rigid dicks, Gunner and Zeke stepped around to the other side of the bed. Elliott, unsure of what to do, stayed where he was.

"You too, Elliott," Jamal said as he nodded towards the other two boys. "Take a look at how pretty your mama's pussy looks."

Elliott followed the other two boys and looked down between his mother's nylon-clad legs. His mother had drawn her knees up, as Jamal had instructed, the deadly heels of her slingbacks digging into the bed. As the boys approached, she let her thighs drift open to each side.

What Elliott saw made his heart skip a beat. With her now lying on her back and her legs up and open, they had an unobstructed view of her panties, or what little of them there was. He'd been right when he'd made an observation on the partial view he'd had from the front. They were designed to look like a butterfly's wings. It was all done in intricate lace, with the large top wings forming most of the front panel of the panties. The smaller back wings tucked down and disappeared between her legs, but between them, her pussy was clearly visible. Basically, at the end of the day, they were crotchless panties, but the most beautiful ones Elliott could ever have imagined. Dainty, lacy, and femininely beautiful, they drew your eye to his mother's treasured pussy. And the boys could already see that the pouty petals of her sex were glistening wetly.

"A fuckin' butterfly," Gunner muttered. "Beautiful."

"And she's soaked already," Zeke added. "Her pussy juice is almost dripping out of her cunt."

"Well, I'll give her something else to concentrate on," Jamal said as he leaned forward and pointed the big knob of his cock between her shiny red lips. He didn't waste any time, but plugged his cock right back into her open mouth. Again, he set his feet to give himself a good firm stance. "Okay, relax that throat for me. Here we go."

Elliott watched as Jamal kept his fingers pressing down on the top of his stiff prick as he slowly levered his hips forward. His mother's lips were perilously stretched around the massive black shaft, but Elliott could see in her eyes how much she wanted this. After Jamal had fed a few inches into her face, he stopped, shifting his hips slightly as he got the tip of his prick centred on the opening to her throat.

"All right, I'm going to go nice and slow. So take a deep breath, and then concentrate on relaxing that gag reflex."

Elliott saw his mother nod with her eyes, even though her head was almost upside down. Jamal took a deep breath himself, and then started to slowly flex his hips forward.

"Glmphh..." Elliott heard a strange gulping-type sound come from his mother's throat, but she didn't start gagging and coughing. Instead, Elliott watched, totally mesmerized, as Jamal's cock started to disappear as it went deeper between her shiny red lips. At the same time, Elliott saw his mother's throat start to bulge out as Jamal fed his thick hard cock deeper into her. Jamal eventually removed his fingers from the top of his throbbing dick. With it buried this far in throat, it wasn't going anywhere, anywhere except deeper.

"Oh fuck, look at her take it," Zeke said quietly, his own cock like a bar of steel in his hand as he watched Jamal's thick ebony wand go luxuriously deeper, and deeper still, until his shaven groin pressed up against her lips, his heavy balls laying on her face.

"Oh man, is that fucking throat of hers ever hot," Jamal said, a big shit-eating grin on his face. Reluctantly, he pulled back, allowing the MILF to breathe.

Elliott saw that incredible bulge in his mother's throat recede as Jamal flexed backward, and then saw his mother's chest rise as she took a breath once the monstrous cock had cleared her airway. Her big tits swelled up as she took the air into her lungs, the huge orbs straining spectacularly against the pretty white bra.

"You did great, sweetheart," Jamal said, his voice lush with praise. "I knew you could do it. Now take another deep breath, 'cause I want that throat again. Let's see if we can work up a nice rhythm. When I draw back, you take a breath, okay?"

Again, with her mouth full of cock, Elliott saw his mother nod with her eyes. He could see the look of satisfaction on her face, and he could tell she was thrilled after hearing Jamal's complimentary words. Jamal leaned forward and started to slide his prick back into her throat. Elliott noticed she didn't make that gulping sound this time, but gave off a gentle purr instead. At the same time, her throat bulged out lewdly, and Elliott was sure he could actually see the pronounced ridge of Jamal's cock in that illicitly sinful bulge as the black youth went balls deep once more. As soon as he bottomed out with his balls resting against her face, he drew back, far enough for her to take another breath. When he saw her chest rise, he flexed forward again, his huge cock sliding all the way into her welcoming throat.

"Oh fuck, she's taking it like a pro," Zeke said, as both he and Gunner watched the erotic spectacle from the other side of the bed.

"Holy shit. Does that feel as good as it looks?" Gunner asked as he raised his eyes from Tanya's distended throat to look his friend in the eye.

"Even better. Fuck, it's amazing." Having said that, Jamal looked down at the sexy MILF and started into a smooth rhythm, his powerful hips moving at a steady rate as he fed every last inch of his stallion-like cock into the woman's silky-smooth throat. After a minute or two, he raised his eyes and looked over at Elliott.

"Cox, get over here."

Not sure what was expected of him, but thrilled beyond words to be included in any way, Elliott stepped over until he stood next to the naked black youth.

"Put your hand on your mother's throat. Feel how much she loves that big black cock fucking her face."

Shivering with excitement, and with his heart pounding in his chest, Elliott reached down and placed his fingers gently on his mother's neck. "Wow," he couldn't help but mutter under his breath as he felt Jamal's cock go back and forth, his huge cock causing the smooth skin of her throat to press lewdly against Elliott's hand as it bulged obscenely. As Jamal worked his hips smoothly, Elliott could even feel the pronounced ridge of his corona against his fingers as the huge prick moved relentlessly back and forth. To Elliott, it felt unbelievable that she was taking something that big, and that powerful, all the way down her throat. He could feel the power in that hard cock right through her flesh, and he knew his mother could feel how magnificent that cock was too. The way she was purring deep in throat made it obvious that she was loving having it slide repetitively into the depths of her gullet. It reminded him of what his three bullies had said about his mother, that she had a body 'made for big cocks'. And now, he understood that once again. He'd watched her take each of their three huge cocks deep into her pussy, and buried as far into her asshole as they could get it, and now, they were going to do the same with her throat. Yes, all three of her holes would feel the full length and girth of their sizeable pricks, and he could tell she loved it, and wanted it, wanted it bad.

"That's enough for now," Jamal said as he reached forward and made a sweeping motion with his arm, moving Elliott back out of the way. "That throat of your mom's is so fuckin' hot, I'm gonna blow pretty soon."

"She's leaking and squirming like crazy. Those fancy panties are getting soaked. She looks like she's about to get off too," Zeke said. "I'm gonna finger her while you're working that throat. C'mon, baby, open those legs further for me."

As Zeke crawled onto the other side of the bed, Tanya obediently brought her knees up even further and spread her thighs wide open to each side, totally exposing her vivid pink pussy lips through the opening in the butterfly-like panties. Her whole mound was glistening with her flowing juices. Zeke reached down and slid his middle finger between those pouting lips, sliding it to the hilt inside her.

"Mmm," her soft moan could be heard clearly, even with Jamal's thick cock filling her throat.

Elliott looked at the sordid scene in wonder, his cock a throbbing bone inside his pants. Jamal was working his mother's throat as deep as he could with every slow smooth stroke, tickling her tonsils with that massive piece of meat. He was rolling his hips in a forward and slightly upward movement at the same time, making sure she was breathing regularly each time he drew backwards. Zeke's forearm was moving back and forth as he fingered her, sometimes adding a twist of the wrist as he worked over her juicy cunt. And all the while, Gunner stood next to the bed watching, a lewd expression on his face, his hand getting his thick rigid cock ready, knowing he'd be next to use that throat of hers.

"Oh fuck, this pussy of hers is even hotter than Jennie's," Zeke said as he looked up at his two friends.

Elliott knew who Jennie was. She was a girl at their school who was kind of a nerd, but had a great body. She also had a bit of rep as a girl who appeared meek and mild, but loved to fuck. Elliott had always thought they were just gossipy rumors—now he had to think otherwise.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come soon," Jamal said as he kept working his hips smoothly back and forth in that lewd rolling motion. "But don't worry, sweetheart, I know how much you love to swallow that gravy. When I come, I'm gonna back up and dump it right into your mouth."

Elliott saw his mother's glassy eyes blink slowly in agreement, letting Jamal know that was exactly what she wanted. Elliott's eyes were drawn to her boobs, which were jiggling erotically as Jamal moved back and forth, rocking her body at the same time. Her huge tits looked like they wanted to burst forth and be free, but Elliott thought they looked perfect, teasingly contained in the lacy white bra.

"OH FUCK! HERE IT IS. SWALLOW IT," Jamal said as he backed out of her throat and wrapped his hand around his pulsating cock. With the end still trapped between her sucking lips, he started to come. His hand pumped back and forth as he flooded her mouth with a torrent of jizz.

Tanya felt almost overwhelmed by the amount of cum filling her mouth, so much, and so fast. She swallowed, feeling the silky texture of Jamal's thick, rich cum slide smoothly down her ravaged throat. Just the thought of what he'd just done to her combined with the succulent taste of his potent young seed sent her right over the edge.

"Fuck, man, she's coming too," Zeke said as he continued to finger her. Her backside was bucking and thrashing about beneath his fingers as her climax shot through her. He felt his hand awash with her warm juices, the stuff just spraying out of her hot mature cunt.

"That's the way," Jamal said as he kept jerking his huge cock. "Swallow it. Swallow all of that shit." He kept coming, and Tanya kept swallowing, as awkward as it was on her back. Still, she couldn't keep up. The excess started seeping out the corners of her mouth on each side. Silvery rivulets of teenage boy-cum slid lewdly down the sides of her face. Eventually the sinfully wicked trails of cum grew in size, until the growing gobs of semen dangled off the sides of her face, swaying obscenely back and forth before snapping off and falling to the floor.

"Oh man, that throat is incredible," Jamal said. With his climax waning, he pulled his prick out from between the MILF's stretched lips and flicked the last drops of spunk into her open mouth. Her own orgasm was winding down at the same time. She laid there as the tingling sensations sifted out of her body, her mouth hanging open as she gasped for air, her huge tits heaving beneath the sexy bra.

"C'mon, kid, time for my tutoring lesson," Jamal said as he reached down and pulled his jeans on.

Broken out of the mesmerizing trance he'd been in while watching the bizarre spectacle, Elliott was finally able to draw his eyes away from his mother to look over at Jamal.

"Let's go," Jamal said as he did up the button on his jeans and gestured with his head towards the door. "You promised us those lessons, so let's get to it. We'll let these boys have their turns with your mother's throat."

It never failed to make Elliott feel strange to hear them talk about his mother as if she wasn't even there.

"Yeah, and I'm next," Gunner said as he took Jamal's place at the side of the bed. With that nasty smile on his face, he pointed the engorged knob of his cock at the older woman's gaping mouth.

"Go ahead, buddy," Zeke said as he moved closer between Tanya's spread legs. "I'm gonna fuck her while you're working her throat. These panties are just too sexy. It's gonna be like fucking a butterfly, a hot slippery butterfly."

Jamal put his hand on Elliott's shoulder and led him towards the door. Elliott turned just as they were about to leave.

"Oh fuck, is that pussy ever hot," he heard Zeke say. He watched as the boy started to work his rigid dick into his mother's cunt, the boy's hips pressing steadily forward.

"Open up, blondie. Gunner's got a big slab of white meat for you to suck on this time, and some more throat milk to feed ya. Get ready, 'cause I'm going all the way down that throat of yours the first time."

Elliott saw the blonde youth plug his raging prick into his mother's mouth and start to lever himself into her, the first few inches sliding between her wet red lips.

"Cox, let's go!" Jamal's words made Elliott turn and he felt Jamal's big hand grab his arm and pull him out of the room, closing the door behind them.

Elliott felt somewhat shaken as he and Jamal sat at the table and opened their school books. They'd barely sat down before the usual sounds starting coming through the floor above them.

EEN-EE...EEN-EE...

The old bed was creaking in protest, and that constant thumping reverberated down to them, letting Elliott know that Zeke was pounding it into her, and Elliott knew that Gunner would be balls deep into her throat at the same time.

"Let's have some of that chili your mom made," Jamal said as he reached for one of the bowls Tanya had set out near the slow cooker. "I think I'm gonna need some more fuel for later. Like I said, your mom definitely has a body made for big cocks."

Realizing he was hungry as well, Elliott joined Jamal and scooped himself out a bowl of the food. The obscene sounds continued through their lesson, with a brief pause after about twenty minutes. It started up again within just a minute or two, and Elliott realized the two boys had likely switched positions.

Jamal didn't pay any attention to the lewd noises, and surprised Elliott by concentrating on the lesson Elliott was giving him. The black youth asked pertinent questions, and Elliott was impressed by his fresh take and insightful thoughts on some issues they'd discussed in class.

A while later, Zeke came down. Like Jamal, he had his jeans on but was bare-chested, his body gleaming with a fine sheen of perspiration. "You're right," he said as he looked over at Jamal. "That throat of hers is incredible, and man, does she ever love having a cock in her mouth. Ah yes, some of that chili is just the thing the Zeke-man needs."