Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like it's time for Zeke's lesson," Jamal said to Elliott. He closed his own books up and got up from the table. He looked down at Elliott and gave the boy a wink. "I better get up there. Your mom likes more than one cock in her at a time."

While Zeke wolfed down the chili, Elliott started in on another math lesson. The thumping and creaking from above was relentless and, like Jamal, Zeke paid it no attention but concentrated on what Elliott was teaching him.

About forty-five minutes later, Gunner came down and took Zeke's place. He had some food as well, and Elliott could see the blonde youth's heart wasn't in it when it came to the math lesson. The boy kept looking up at the ceiling, envious of his friends who were causing those lurid noises to rain down upon them.

"That's enough for today," Gunner said less than a half hour later as he closed his books firmly and then groped his jean-covered crotch. "I think your mom needs a little more of this, and I don't want those guys to have all the fun."

Elliott looked at Gunner, a bewildered expression on his face. He gestured towards his mother's bedroom door as Gunner got up from the table. "Should I...uh, should I...?"

"We'll call you if we need you. Read a book, or something. It's likely to be a while."

Somewhat disheartened, as Gunner strode up the stairs, Elliott opened up his books to do his own homework. He was shocked when mere seconds later, he heard his name called.

"Yo, Elliott." He looked up to see Jamal poking his head around his mother's bedroom door. "Get up here, bro. You're missing all the fun."