Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 03

Story Info
Busty Mom dresses as a cheerleader and gets her ass pounded.
8.1k words
4.54
70k
86
6

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

The next morning, Elliott went into his mother's room as he had the day before, finding her lazily opening her eyes from a night of contented sleep. She pushed the covers down and then opened her legs. They started the day with him servicing her once again. The routine was the same as the day before, with him using his mouth to bring her to orgasm before she allowed him his own relief—and then he lowered his mouth and pleasured her again.

*

That day at school, Elliott noticed that Mrs. Tremblay looked very relaxed during last period. She had a blissful smile on her face that never went away, even when a couple of kids acted up. Elliott and Jamal shared a look, with Jamal nodding towards Mrs. Tremblay and giving Elliott a conspiratorial wink.

Elliott rode home with the three boys in Jamal's van again. When they got inside, his mother was waiting for them in the kitchen. As soon as they walked in, she shucked off her robe, showing a gorgeous black merry widow corset that fit her curvy body like a glove.

Tanya had bought it just that day after receiving another morning email from Jamal. Along with the form-fitting corset, she'd also bought sheer black hose, and a pair of 5" stilettos, also in black, with deadly pointed toes and sexy straps about an inch wide that circled her slender ankles. Jamal had asked her to have her hair down today, and Elliott thought she looked bewitchingly alluring with her long lustrous locks framing her pretty face.

The smile on Jamal's face let Elliott know he was pleased with the MILF's appearance. Jamal moved in for the requisite kiss, his hand roaming freely over her body as her hand sought out his stiffening prick. As soon as Jamal finished and stepped back, Gunner took his place, and then Zeke followed, each of them groping her big tits through the heavily-structured corset.

"Here, I've got something for you," Jamal said as he reached into his knapsack and pulled out a zip-lock sandwich bag.

Elliott couldn't see what was inside it until Jamal drew his hand out. Between his fingers, he held another condom. Like the one he'd given to Mrs. Tremblay the day before, this one was used too. As he let the condom hang downwards, there was so much cum in it that the reservoir at the tip seemed to balloon outwards.

"Here, baby, I know you want some more of my gravy," Jamal said as he stepped over towards Tanya and waved the heavy condom lewdly in front of her face.

Elliott saw his mother look at the lurid object hungrily, and he knew, as Jamal had said, that she wanted his semen, wanted it badly. There was no mistaking the wanton look on her face. As Jamal brought it closer to her, Elliott saw a look of puzzlement come over his mother's face.

"You know what that is that you're smelling, sweetheart?" Jamal said as he continued to sway the used condom in front of the MILF's face like a hypnotist's watch. "That's Mrs. Tremblay's 54-year old cunt that you're smelling, the same as you licked off our dicks on Saturday night." Jamal paused as the realization of what he was saying registered in Tanya's brain. "Yeah, I fucked the old girl during lunch period today. I don't normally wear a condom, but knowing how much you love the stuff, I decided to give you a present. Do you like it?"

Flushed with both embarrassment and excitement, Tanya could only nod.

"Good. You want this, don't you? You want what's inside this real bad, don't you?"

Again, Tanya nodded, her eyes glued to the massive load swaying teasingly just inches from her waiting mouth.

"That's my girl, but you're going to have to earn it. You're going to have to lick all of Mrs. Tremblay's pussy juice off the outside before I let you have what's inside." Jamal paused as Tanya thought about it for a second or two, and then nodded, her face flushing beet red. "Good. Now, while I hold it, you're gonna lick up that tasty cunt-honey. If you do a good job, I'll let you swallow the full load inside." Jamal reached forward, bringing the spunk-laden condom to her. "Here you go, open wide."

Elliott watched wide-eyed as his mother opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Jamal gently let the condom settle onto the flat of your tongue. "Don't suck it into your mouth just yet, lick it clean with that sweet tongue of yours. Let the boys see you lap up every drop of that old lady's cunt cream."

Tanya did as she was told. She ran her tongue up the length of the condom, tasting the tart juices of the boys' teacher. She wanted what was inside the condom more than she'd realized, and if she had to do this to get Jamal's heavy load, she was more than willing to do as he'd asked. And besides, it didn't taste bad. The flavor of the woman's juices was different than her own, and yet beguiling similar as well. And just knowing the woman had likely been fucked to orgasm while that condom was inside her made it all the more exciting. With those thoughts running through her head, Tanya curled her tongue around the surface of the loaded condom and slid her mouth back towards the tip, drawing more of the succulent juices into her mouth. "Mmm..." She didn't know where that purr of pleasure came from, but everyone in the room heard it.

"Listen to that," Gunner said. "She loves it."

The other two boys smiled as they watched her tongue slide all around the smooth surface of the condom. Satisfied by what they were seeing, Jamal relented. "Okay sweetheart, slip your lips over the whole thing and suck off every drop of Mrs. Tremblay's cum."

Tanya opened her mouth wider and Jamal set the condom right inside, her lips closing down with the distended cum-filled end trapped within her mouth. The boys could see, and hear, that she was noisily sucking at, doing as Jamal had asked.

"That's a good girl. Just make sure you don't break it. I want to feed you that cum of mine."

They watched for a minute or so as Tanya eagerly slurped and sucked on the condom, her eyes half-closed in blissful pleasure.

"Fuck, that's hot. I've gotta feel those tits," Zeke said as he walked up behind Tanya. As he slid one hand up the front of her body to cup her massive breasts, her hand automatically went to his groin, her fingers seeking out and rubbing his stiffening cock through his jeans. Gunner mimicked his friend, coming up on her other side and cupping her other heavy tit. Her other hand went to the front of his midsection, her slender fingers quickly finding his burgeoning shaft.

"All right, sweetheart," Jamal said as he pulled the condom out of Tanya's mouth, the latex tube slipping out from her lips with a nasty wet sound. "Open up, you've earned your reward."

With the other boys continuing to grope her, Tanya tipped her head up and opened her mouth, her glistening red lips turning her mouth into a beckoning sperm receptacle. With a lewd smile on his face, Jamal slowly turned the condom upside down. With one hand holding the open end, he brought it within an inch of her open mouth, and then raised his other hand, letting the milky load of semen flow out onto her tongue.

"Fuck ya, look at her eat that shit," Gunner said as the ribbon of cock-cream gathered on her tongue.

When it appeared her tongue couldn't hold any more, Jamal lowered the receptacle end of the condom, cutting off the flow. "There you go, sweetheart," he said. "Swallow your treat. We all know how much you love the stuff."

Tanya obediently closed her lips and swallowed. The boy's potent jizz slid smoothly down her throat, finding a warm home in the pit of her stomach. But the taste had only whetted her appetite—she wanted more.

The boys all smiled at each other as she eagerly opened her lips, offering her mouth up once more. Jamal shared a smile with his friends as he raised the condom again, sliding the rest of his load into the MILF's waiting mouth. She swallowed once more, and then a third time, the final drops of Jamal's seed safely stored in her belly. As Tanya savored Jamal's load of cum, the other two boys continued to run their hands over her mature body as they watched. And all the while, her hands remained busy over the front of their pants.

"That's my good girl," Jamal said softly. "Now suck it inside out so you get every last drop."

Tanya compliantly did as he asked. With her lips and tongue working of the open end, she sucked, the soft latex tube being drawing inside out into her mouth. Jamal held the ring at the open end as her lips closed around it. Her eyes closed as she sucked and licked, getting every last drop out of the nasty condom. With a lewd smile on his face, Jamal slowly drew it out from between her painted red lips, the condom coming out clean as a whistle.

"Here, Cox, get rid of this," Jamal said as he nodded towards Elliott and tossed the condom onto the table. "We're gonna take your mom upstairs and feed her some more, but it'll be nice and warm this time. I'll be down for my lesson shortly."

It took only a minute or two before the bed started creaking. Jamal was true to his word and came down about half an hour later for his lesson. And then Gunner came down, while Jamal closed up his books and headed upstairs. And then Zeke and Gunner exchanged places. Elliott kept to his task of trying to teach them, while all the time, the constant creaking and thumping from above continued.

Elliott was dismayed when they never asked him to join them that night, even though the sounds of his mother's bed creaking and the repetitive thumping sounds went on for hours. He figured he'd gotten his hopes up too high when Jamal had asked him to watch and take part the night before. Elliott chided himself, realizing he should have known better. Heaving out a deep sigh, he closed up his books and went to his room. His depression didn't stop him from jerking off though. He was quick to Photoshop more pictures of his mother taking big black cocks, working his magic with the program to look like it was really his mother being impaled on those huge black dicks. He pumped out three loads before he heard the boys leave for the night.

The front door had barely closed when his cell phone chirped. He looked down to a text:

"C'mon, baby, time to do your thing."

With his heart pounding with excitement, Elliott hurried to his mother's room. She was propped up on the pillows, her body once again spackled with glistening wads and ribbons of cum. She smiled at him bewitching as she drew her knees up and let her legs drift open to each side. Elliott watched as her hand slid down the front of her sexy black corset, one talon-like red fingernail stopping at the top of her shiny slit. She wiggled her fingers, causing a milky gob of semen to slip out from between her gooey cunt-lips. Like a moth drawn to a flame, Elliott crawled onto the bed and lowered his face to the silky treasure that awaited him.

*

The week continued in similar fashion. Each day when the boys arrived after school, Tanya had prepared something different for them to eat. One day it was tacos, then beef stew, then a macaroni and cheese casserole. She did everything in the slow cooker so that boys could eat whenever they wanted. She made sure to eat herself before they arrived, knowing that once they were there, she was unlikely to have a chance to eat anything, other than the many inches of cock they fed her.

She noticed one day that they were almost out of Red Bull, so she stopped when she was out and picked up another case. She didn't like the idea of the boys running out of energy, although she knew that was unlikely to happen, even if they didn't have the energy drink.

Her sheets were in need washing every day. If they didn't do it the night before, she'd do that first thing in the morning as soon as Elliott went off to school. Every time she put the sheets into the machine, she thought about how happy Elliott seemed these days, the fear of his bullies now far in the rear-view mirror. And she also thought how happy she was, being able to do her part to make her boy happy. She also loved the way they started and ended each day, with Elliott using that sweet mouth of his to pleasure her, and her allowing him to pleasure himself all over her body. She thought it was the perfect way for them to show how much they loved each other.

And yet, each day brought something new. Early every morning, about the time she was changing the sheets, Tanya would receive a message from Jamal, telling her what he wanted her to wear that day. She always had a smile on her face as she read his message and looked at the attached pictures of the outfits he'd chosen. As soon as the stores opened, she was there, credit card in hand.

*

The next day after Jamal had fed her his cum from the condom was Wednesday. Elliott was surprised to see Jamal missing from Mrs. Tremblay's history class in last period. He'd seen Jamal at school earlier in the day, so he wondered where he was. He noticed Mrs. Tremblay look longingly at the black youth's seat a few times during the period as well.

When he left school, Gunner and Zeke were waiting for him outside the door. "Where's Jamal? He wasn't in last period class," he asked.

"He said he had to drive his mom to a doctor's appointment. He said he'd meet us at your place."

The three boys walked the short distance to Elliott's house together. They were all surprised to see Jamal's beat-up blue van in the driveway. As they approached the front door, they could hear a repetitive thumping sound coming from inside the house.

"What the fuck is that?" Zeke asked, eyebrows arched up quizzically.

Curious as well, Elliott hurriedly stuck his key in the door and opened it. As they walked into the house, the thumping sound got louder. Gunner closed the door and they turned the corner from the entry foyer. There was Jamal, standing almost completely naked, holding Tanya in his arms as he fucked her up against the wall.

Elliott gasped at the sight, not only because Jamal was slamming his mother up against the wall with each driving thrust, but because of what his mother was wearing. She had on one of the cheerleading outfits from his school team. It was an extremely short one-piece cheerleader's dress in brilliant purple trimmed in white. The team name, 'WARRIORS', was scrawled in fancy lettering going up at a forty-five degree angle across her chest. And what a chest it was. His mother's massive tits stretched and filled the outfit like no other cheerleader he'd ever seen at his school.

Her spread legs were draped over Jamal's arms. He was holding her pinned up against the wall as he drove his rigid black cock in and out of her. Elliott could see that she had her hair pulled back in a ponytail, like most cheerleaders. She had completed the look right down to her choice of footwear. She wore little white tennis shoes, and Elliott could see that she even had on a pair of those little white socks with the tiny pom-poms at the back. As her head flopped back and forth as Jamal vigorously fucked her, Elliott thought she was the sexiest cheerleader he'd ever seen.

As usual, Tanya had gotten an email first thing in the morning from Jamal instructing her on what to wear that day. He'd included the location of the apparel store where his school's cheerleaders got their uniforms, as well as including a picture. "Make sure it's nice and tight," was the only added instruction. Flushed with arousal, Tanya had hurried out to the store after checking what time it opened. After trying on a couple of the tiny one-piece uniforms and, after seeing the way her tits strained and bulged against the tight fabric, she'd settled on one that was one size smaller than she would have normally worn. She knew the boys would love it.

"Oh, hi guys," Jamal said as he became aware of their presence and turned in their direction. He was still wearing his t-shirt, but his pants were on the floor next to the couch a few feet away. "My mother's appointment went quicker than anticipated." Even though he was speaking, the black youth never missed a beat, continuing to hammer the blonde MILF against the wall. "I've been here for a little while. She's already sucked one load out of me, and then she refused to take my cock out of her mouth. Once she had me good and hard again, I had to fuck her right away. We'll be done in minute or two. That cunt of hers is working my cock like crazy."

As soon as Jamal turned back and slammed his glistening prick to the hilt, Tanya started spasming in orgasm. Pinned against the wall, her whole body was twitching and shaking like a ragdoll as she climaxed, her head flopping from side to side as wave upon wave of intense pleasure raced through her body.

"TAKE IT, SWEETHEART. TAKE IT!" Jamal groaned as he continued to thrust into her, pounding her body up against the wall time and time again.

Elliott saw Jamal's firm buttocks clench and re-clench as he drove every last inch of his big hard cock into his mother. Finally, he drove it balls-deep and held it there, the powerful muscles in his backside flexing. Elliott heard his mother moan like a wounded animal and start to convulse all over again as another orgasm ripped through her.

"OH FUCK, FILLING YOU UP, WOMAN. FILLING UP THAT HOT CUNT."

Jamal kept hunching into her, and Elliott knew every hunch was being accompanied by another volley of sizzling boy-cum pasting her insides. His mother's arms went around Jamal's neck and she lowered her head to his shoulder, collapsing in the aftermath of her nerve-shattering climax.

When Jamal was finished, he backed out of her, his spent dick coming out of her in a slippery rush. As he let Tanya's legs down, she was too exhausted to even support herself. She slumped to the floor and leaned against the wall, her knees up and her legs spread wide open. The cheerleader's dress was so short that her shaven mound was clearly on display, the lower part of the dress bunched up around her hips.

"Hmm, looks like quite a mess down there," Jamal said as he stepped back. "Elliott, you better get down there and get to work before these guys take her upstairs and give her more of what she needs."

Not one to waste an opportunity, Elliott dropped his knapsack and dove between his mother's spread legs. Jamal was right, her puffy cunt was a mess. Her whole mound and the insides of her thighs glistened with her juices, and Elliott could tell she'd sprayed a lot during the two orgasms they'd witnessed—let alone however many she'd had before they'd arrive. Her vivid pink pussy looked swollen from the pounding Jamal had just been giving it, but Elliott knew she'd taken a lot worse over the last few days, and that the boys were just getting started on the amount of cock they were going to give her today. It wasn't just the puffy wetness of her gooey cunt that made him think it was a mess.

No, it was the amount of thick, white cum that was drooling out of her cunt that was messy. There was tons of the stuff, and Elliott once more was amazed at the size of the loads Jamal could shoot. He eagerly brought his mouth to her seeping trench and licked upwards, lapping up the warm ribbon of spunk that had slithered out almost onto the floor. With that wad in his mouth, and then quickly in his stomach, Elliott pressed his lips up against her dripping petals of flesh, and sucked, drawing the black youth's thick white paste right into his mouth.

"When he's done, you guys take her upstairs and give her something to cheer about," Jamal said as he pulled on his jeans. "I'll have my lesson first and come up after."

When Elliott finally pulled his mouth off his mother's slick snatch, Zeke and Gunner helped her to her feet and took her upstairs. Jamal had already helped himself to some food and was sitting at the table, spooning some mac and cheese into his mouth.

"Grab me a Red Bull, would ya, buddy?" Jamal said as Elliott approached.

Elliott got the drink for Jamal, and got himself some food before joining the big black youth at the table.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers