Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, are you learning anything?" Jamal asked between mouthfuls. His eyes cut to the stairs, and Elliott knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I...I guess," Elliott replied sheepishly, not sure exactly what to say.

"You guess?"

Elliott decided to be straight with Jamal. He knew at this point that his bully was unlikely to hurt him. "I...I was kinda hoping you guys would have asked me in last night. You know...like...like you did the night before."

Jamal nodded as he scooped the last spoonful into his mouth. He washed it down with couple of gulps of Red Bull before giving off a loud belch. Rubbing his stomach contently, he finally responded, "I get it, but yeah, well, there are just some nights where it's gonna be like that. We're just gonna want to fuck your mother on our own. She doesn't seem to have a problem with that. Do you?"

Elliott hurriedly shook his head. "No, I'm sorry. That's not what I—"

Jamal held up his hand, stopping Elliott in midsentence. "I get it, kid. You like what's happening. You like seeing your mother unleash that inner slut that she's been hiding away all these years." He paused as Elliott started flushing, the truth about his mother being obvious to more than just him. "Fuck, man, if she was my mother I'd want to be in there every day too. Like I said, I get it. And don't worry, I promised that you'd get your share. Do you trust me?"

For the past number of years, that was probably the last thing Elliott thought he'd ever hear come out of Jamal's mouth. But now, things were definitely different. Totally fucked up, but different. "I...I do," he said without having to think about it twice.

Jamal nodded. "Okay, we understand each other then. Now, I want to pass all my courses this year, so let's get to that tutoring lesson. Right now, Mrs. Tremblay's class is the only one I'm likely to get an A+ in, and I think she's grading me purely on the way I fuck her."

Elliott couldn't help but laugh as a broad smile broke out over Jamal's face. The boys pulled out their books and Elliott started today's lesson. His eyes were drawn upstairs a few times as the creaking and thumping from above made it hard for him concentrate. Surprisingly, it didn't bother Jamal one little bit. He got right into the lesson as the relentless noise of continuous fucking drifted down to them. After about 45 minutes, they reached a point where they both knew it was time to stop for the night.

"What do you think those two lily-white fuckers are doing to good old Mommy up there?" Jamal asked.

He looked raring to go, and Elliott wondered about the Red Bull coursing through his veins. Fuck, the black youth was a bottomless well of sexual energy to start with. If he was hopped up on Red Bull, Elliott wondered what kind of blissful fucking his mother was in for next. "I...uh...I don't know," Elliott responded, looking up the stairs enviously.

"Do you think she's ready for some more black cock?" Jamal asked his question at the same time as he groped himself through his jeans, his hand circling the sizeable piece of meat beneath.

Elliott felt himself flushing as he enviously looked at Jamal's hand squeezing that enormous slab. The black youth's words made Elliott feel again as if Jamal could see right through him, could read his mind. It was as if the muscular boy knew what he'd done with those interracial Photoshopped pictures he'd created in the last couple of days. Elliott looked over at Jamal, wondering if he was that easy to read. Again, he decided to be truthful with Jamal. "I...think so."

"You think what, exactly?" Jamal asked teasingly, his hand moving back and forth over the growing protrusion beneath his pants.

"I...I think she needs more black cock."

"Yes, that's what I like to hear." Jamal smiled broadly, his pearly whites lighting up the room as he gave Elliott a knowing glance. "And I think you're right. How about we go up and you can watch me put those white boys to shame?"

Shocked, Elliott remained in his seat and could only look at Jamal, his mouth hanging open as the black youth got up from the table.

"Well, c'mon then," Jamal said as he reached over and grabbed Elliott's shoulder, almost pulling him out of the chair. "Let's go. You can watch me put every last inch of this black gun inside her. I've still got a lot of dumpin' I want to do today."

It wasn't hard for Elliott to figure out what Jamal meant by that term, and he scurried behind as the bigger boy took the stairs two at a time. The closer he got to the door, the louder the creaking of the bed and the thumping of the headboard against the wall sounded. When they walked into his mother's bedroom, the room already smelt like lurid sex. The illicit aura of cock, cunt, and cum hung in the air like smoke in an opium den, making Elliott feel dizzy with excitement.

"It's about time, man," Gunner said as he looked over at Jamal from his spot on the bed. "This asshole of hers seems even hotter than usual."

Tanya was on her stomach in the middle of the bed, her legs spread far out towards the bottom corners. She was still wearing her little tennis shoes with the pompoms on the back of her socks. The cheerleader outfit still adorned her body, although the bottom hem at the back was pushed and bunched up over the curve of her round bum. Zeke was sitting back against the headboard, his legs spread wide as Tanya's mouth bobbed up and down on his cock, her 'fuck-handle' ponytail swinging rhythmically back and forth. Gunner was straddling her from behind, with his knees on the outside of her thighs. He was leaning forward with the palms of his hands pressing against her shoulder blades. His thick young cock was inside her bumhole, his shaven midsection slapping noisily against her soft curvy bum with each vigorous thrust.

"Fuck, man, I feel like putting up sign," Gunner said as he continued to punch his rigid prick into her savagely, the bed rocking with each powerful thrust. "Yeah, it would say, 'ELLIOTT'S MOTHER'S ASSHOLE...OPEN FOR BUSINESS...ENJOY A COCK-SIZED HOLE...NO QUESTIONS ASKED...NO COMMITMENTS'."

Jamal chuckled as he walked further into the room and started to strip off his pants. "I take it you guys like the cheerleader outfit."

"Oh fuck, man, do we ever," Zeke said as he worked the MILF's mouth up and down on his cock. "She looks a million times better than any of those cheerleading bitches at school."

"That's what I thought when I told her to get that outfit," Jamal said as he tossed his t-shirt and pants to the side. "What's been goin' on up here so far?"

"Zeke dumped a load into this ass of hers already while she sucked one out of me," Gunner said, his hips flexing back and forth as he pounded his cock deep into Tanya's steaming guts. "And then we switched just before you got up here."

"Yeah, I told Gunner how hot that tight little hole of hers felt. You've got to get in there, Jamal. It's something else."

"Sounds like a plan," Jamal said as he leisurely stroked his big black prick, the limber wand starting to stiffen and extend as he played with it. He walked around the bed and squirted some of the Astroglide onto his cock. Within seconds his sliding hand had the long ebony fuck-stick shining lewdly. "Hurry up, white boy. I think she's ready for a man-sized cock, not that little cocktail wienie you're sticking her with."

"Fuck you, asshole. Just a second...I'm almost...almost...OH FUCKKKKK..." Gunner moaned as he slammed his cock balls-deep into Tanya's upturned bum. He kept it buried inside her, bathing her insides with a big load of teenage cum. When he was finished and backed out of her, sticky gobs of milky spunk clung to his glistening cock. When he climbed right off, Elliott could see her flushed pink hole leaking, a slithering rivulet of semen running down over her pussy and onto the sheets.

"All right, time to make sure this little hole gets plugged properly," Jamal said as he assumed the same position as Gunner, his big black body straddling hers, his knees on the outside of her thighs. He pressed down with his hand on the top of his cock and nestled the huge purple knob up against her pink starfish. With the shiny tip seeking entrance to that hot little hole, he pushed.

"UNGGHGG..." With her mouth full of Zeke's cock, Tanya moaned deep in her throat as Jamal started to force his immense cock into her tight chute. The black boy was not to be denied. Like Gunner had done, from his spot on his knees, he leaned forward and put his hands on her shoulder blades. Settling into position, he flexed forward, driving his enormous black cock balls deep in her ass with one long, slow, merciless stroke.

"OMMMGGHHGG..." Tanya groaned like an animal, and then her body started to twitch and shake.

"See, all she needed was a real cock inside her to make her come," Jamal said as the boys watched the 40-year woman buck and spasm through a cunt-wrenching orgasm.

Watching the sexy MILF come like a wild thing was all it took to send Zeke over the edge. With her lips and tongue continuing to pleasure his turgid dick, he came, spewing his load into her working mouth.

"OH FUCK! THAT'S IT, BABY DOLL. SWALLOW THAT CUM. TAKE THAT SHIT." Just like the MILF sucking his cock, Zeke was shaking as well as he emptied himself into her mouth. She continued to suck avidly while her own orgasm slowly waned, trying to syphon as much milky cum out of him as she could.

"Get out of there," Gunner said once Zeke was done. He waved his semi-hard dick towards Tanya's face, traces of spunk still clinging to the glistening shaft. "I want her to clean this up for me."

Zeke pulled his spent prick out of her mouth. Elliott saw a gob of cum eke out of the corner of his mother's mouth and run down her chin, the lewd wad of jizz dangling off her face as the boys changed places.

"C'mon, blondie, lick that cum off my prick that I dumped into your ass," Gunner said as he grabbed her by the 'fuck-handle' and brought her mouth to his sticky cock.

Elliott watched his mother's tongue slither out and run up the side of Gunner's gooey cock, gathering up a silvery ribbon of spunk. She cooed as she drew it back into her mouth and swallowed, and then went back for more.

"Fuck, you guys are right," Jamal said. "This ass of hers is really hot today. I could fuck this all night long." He was continuing to punch his thick black cock savagely as well, driving her deep into the mattress with each pounding thrust.

"Yeah, well forget that," Zeke chided. "I want back in there again when you're done."

"All in good time, buddy, all in good time." Jamal continued to thrust away, long-dicking her as he buried himself to the hilt with every hammering stroke.

Elliott watched as Zeke stood next to the bed and stroked his cock while Gunner worked over her mouth and Jamal pounded her ass. The bed was creaking like crazy as the big black boy absolutely pounded it into her. Elliott wondered how much more the old bed could take, and more than that, how much more his mother could take. But it didn't look like she wanted it to stop. Her bum was writhing and bouncing up against Jamal as she took every deep thrust, and all the while, she was licking and sucking Gunner's resurgent prick like a wanton slut. Like everything else he'd seen her do over the last few days, Elliott thought she looked dead sexy lying there, eagerly taking their virile teenage cocks. It was obvious she loved being used as the boys' willing cum bucket.

"OH FUCK...GONNA COME..." Jamal reared back and with one more deadly stroke, powered his way balls-deep into that beautiful curvy ass, his midsection slapping up against those soft bum-cheeks with a resounding SLAP!

Once again, Elliott could see the rippling muscles in the black youth's buttocks flexing as he kept his cock buried. He knew Jamal was filling his mother up with another sizzling batch of cum, shooting it high up into her steaming guts. Jamal rolled his hips slightly, and Elliott saw some of the massive load of spunk squelching out of her tightly-stretched hole and slithering down over her soaked pussy. Jamal's muscular butt kept twitching, and Elliott knew each quivering twitch meant another rope of thick white semen was being shot deep into her tight chute. Finally, Jamal sat back, his big hands coming off her back from where he'd been leaning.

"FUCK YEAH, HERE'S SOME MORE FOR YA, BLONDIE," Gunner said. Watching his friend dump his load into the MILF's inviting ass had given Gunner that little bit of needed inspiration to climax as well. While Jamal rested with his prick buried inside her, Gunner fed her another big load.

"Gluggg-gluggg..."

Elliott heard his mother make lewd swallowing noises as she sucked and slobbered all over Gunner's spitting cock. Her mouth was plunging up and down and her cheeks were hollowed in as she feverishly sucked, wanting to get as much cum out of him as she'd gotten out of Zeke.

"That's it, take it all. I know you love it," Gunner said, a lascivious smile on his face as he looked down at the sexy blonde woman worshipping his cock.

To Elliott, there was no doubt Gunner was right. These last few days had shown him how much his mother loved cock, and cum. It seemed she could never get enough of either, no matter how they treated her, or how many times they wanted to fill her three hot holes.

"Get out of there, Jamal, I want to dump another load into that sweet ass," Zeke said, his hand vigorously stroking his rising prick.

"You're just gonna have to wait a minute," Jamal said as he withdrew his black dick from inside the MILF's bum, a burp of cum following him out. The nasty gob of brilliant white jizz almost shot right out of her, shining in the air before dropping onto the sheets, which were already soaked and stained with the stuff.

"What do you mean?" Zeke asked, wondering what Jamal was talking about.

"Elliott here is gonna take a shot at Mommy's bum first. I want to see the little fucker add his load to ours."

The eyes of Zeke and Gunner cut to Elliott, who was just as surprised as they were when he heard what Jamal had just said. He sat there, his mouth gaping open.

"Well, do you want to fuck Mommy's tight little ass, or what?" Jamal said as he gestured towards the leaking pink hole, a pearly ribbon of semen drooling from her abused pucker.

Shaking his head to pull himself out of his trance, Elliott didn't have to be asked twice. He stood up and whipped off his jeans and underwear.

"Hey, hey, look at the little nerd. Hard as a fucking rock," Gunner said as Elliott scrambled into the position the other boys had been in, behind his mother, straddling her legs with his knees on either side.

"Just hold on there a second, Loverboy," Jamal said as he climbed onto the bed and sat against the headboard. "Let me give this to your mom first. She likes more than one cock in her at a time." He reached forward and took hold of Tanya's ponytail, while his other hand lifted up his cum-coated prick to her mouth. Tanya eagerly let him pull her head forwards, her lips opening invitingly as she swooped down and started slavishly licking his gooey cock.

With his heart racing, Elliott was just about to stick his throbbing dick inside her when he remembered the lubricant. He paused as he looked over at the bottle of Astroglide on the night table.

"I don't think you're gonna need that," Jamal said. "I think we've got her nicely lubed up for you. I don't think she'll have any trouble taking that cock of yours."

Elliott flushed, knowing he should have realized that himself. His dick was much smaller than any of his bully's, but he was glad that Jamal never came right out and said anything specific about the size of it, just that she'd be able to take it with no problem. He felt grateful to Jamal for saying it like that.

"C'mon now," Jamal said as he moved Tanya's working mouth all around his sticky member, "give it to her before Zeke pushes you out the way and gives Mommy what she needs."

Wanting to make the most of his opportunity, Elliott positioned the head of his searing prick and nestled it right up into the gooey wad of cum that was seeping out of his mom's back door. He could feel the heat of her flesh behind the slippery wad of jizz and flexed forward, sending the full length of his cock into her tender chute in one push.

"Unngghh..." Elliott was thrilled to hear his mother groan, and the tone of her guttural moan was that it was a pleasurable groan, making him feel proud that he could elicit such a response from her. Just that little sound boosted his confidence, especially with the three well-hung boys watching. He leaned forward, like he'd seen the other boys do, and settled himself into a good fucking position with his hands on his mother's shoulder blades. He drew back, and then slammed himself into her, pleased with himself when he heard that old bed creak.

"That's it, that's the way she likes it." Jamal's words poured fuel onto Elliott's soaring libido and he started driving his brick-hard cock into his mother. The boys had been right—her slippery chute was hot as a blast furnace. Even though she'd just been ass-fucked by three huge cocks in a row, he felt her squeeze down, the tender slick tissues inside her gripping his jackhammering prick like a slippery fist. He couldn't believe he was doing it...he was really fucking his mother's ass. His perverted teenage brain was swirling as he thought about the luridness of the illicit incestuous act he was taking part in. That, combined with the physical pleasure he was feeling had Elliott ready to blast in less than a minute. He felt like he wanted to fuck that steamy ass forever, but he couldn't deny the exquisite feelings within him as his teenage cum sped up the shaft of his cock.

"OH FUCKKKKKKK..." Elliott let out a wail of exquisite delight as he buried himself inside his mother, wriggling his midsection up against her big soft bum to get every last millimeter inside that hot clutching chute. He just poured his load into her, pasting her insides with rope after rope of cum. He could feel himself trembling with the intensity of his climax, but he still noticed his mother give off a little shriek at the same time. The tissues inside her were quivering and spasming against him, and he could tell that she was coming too. Mother and son rode out their mutual climaxes together, both of them flushed from the overwhelming sensations flowing through them.

"Fuck, that was pretty hot, Smallcox."

Gasping for air as he fought to recover, Elliott looked up to see Zeke smiling at him as he spoke, the boy's cock hard as a rock in his hand, the tip dripping precum.

"You really gave it to good old Mom there," Zeke continued as he reached out and grabbed Elliott by the shoulder, "but like Gunner said, that asshole is open for business, and I'm ready to give it some more."

Elliott reluctantly withdrew as Zeke pulled him backwards. He looked down as his mother's bumhole winked shut, but not before a thick ribbon of spunk sluiced out of her. Elliott was thrilled, knowing most of that fresh load was his. He staggered off the bed, his legs barely able to hold him up. He'd just stood up before Zeke had launched himself into position, plugging his big cock right back into his mother's dripping hole.

"Fuck, this ass is amazing," the boy said as he leaned forward and gave her every last inch, going for his second round in the MILF's hot gripping bum.

"Well, it looks like this is an ass fucking night," Jamal said as he used the fuck-handle to move Tanya's head up and down on his huge black cock, which was once again at full erection. "Gunner, you're next, and I'll go after you. Let's see how many loads we can fill up that sweet little ass with."

Elliott eyes opened wide, wondering if his mother was going to be all right if that's what they intended to do, fuck her ass all night long. She seemed to have no concerns, her eyes hooded and wantonly glassy as she continued to enthusiastically slobber and suck Jamal's big cock.