Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 04

Story Info
The bullies keep Busty Mom busy all week long.
10.2k words
4.45
58.3k
61
5

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,695 Followers

On Thursday, when Elliott and Jamal came out of school after last period, Gunner and Zeke were nowhere to be found. While he leaned against the van and waited, Jamal tried to reach them on their cells, but both of their numbers went to voicemail.

"I wonder what those fuckers are up to?" he said as he climbed into the van. "C'mon, Elliott. I bet I know exactly where those assholes are."

Five minutes later they were at Elliott's house. Everything seemed dead quiet as they entered the house. Jamal finally noticed the two boys' shoes and knapsacks in one corner of the foyer. "I figured those two fuck-ups would be here."

The house was quiet as a tomb, and Elliott was surprised not to hear that now-familiar squeaking and thumping from the floor above.

"There they are," Jamal's voice made Elliott turn. He followed the boy's gaze out through the bank of windows to the pool beyond. He saw that they'd pulled one of the long cushions from a lounger onto the concrete pool deck. Both Gunner and Zeke were naked, with his mother on her hands and knees between them. She was wearing her yellow bikini, the one that Elliott had taken many pictures of her in and jerked off to. He could see that her bikini top was still in place, and her bikini bottom was still on, but with the area covering her crotch pushed to one side. Her honey-blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, tied tight behind her head with a matching yellow scrunchie. It was becoming commonplace to see her sporting that 'fuck-handle', as the boys called it.

Zeke was on his knees behind her with his hands on her hips, rhythmically sliding his cock back and forth in her gripping pussy. Gunner was kneeling in front of her, working his beefy cock all the way in and out of her mouth, her lips moving from the tip to the base of his rigid erection with each back and forth movement of his hips. Gunner had one hand gripping the base of the ponytail at the back of her head, while his other hand rested against her neck, feeling his thick cock go back and forth into the depths of her throat.

"I told your mother to dress for a swim when I texted her this morning," Jamal said to Elliott as he started towards the sliding patio door. "It looks like those two fuckers beat us to it."

Elliott followed, thrilled that Jamal had said, 'those two fuckers beast US to it', as if Elliott was now being included.

"What the fuck's going on?" Jamal said as they stepped outside, causing the other two to look over.

"We took a page out of your playbook and skipped out on last period," Gunner said.

"We're already going for round two as well," Zeke added. "I've already fed her a load while Gunner dumped one into her ass." He nodded to the bottle of Astroglide sitting on one of the patio tables close by.

"Yeah, I wanted to try working that throat of hers again. Look at her go, Jamal, she can take every last inch this way now, not only when she's on her back."

Elliott wondered if Jamal would be pissed off, but he was surprised to see that lewd smile come over Jamal's face. "Well, I guess I deserve that after yesterday." He started to strip off his clothes. "What do you say guys, how about we make her airtight? I'll take her asshole."

"That sounds like a plan," Zeke said as he slid his throbbing erection out of her pussy and got onto his back beneath her. It didn't take long for Tanya to wriggle her way back onto Zeke's thrusting cock, sinking right down into the saddle as every last inch disappeared inside her.

From all the porn he'd watched, Elliott knew what the term 'airtight' meant. His mother had three willing holes, and the boys were going to fill each one of them at the same time. He watched as Jamal tossed his discarded clothes to the side and walked over to the patio table, his big black mitt already stroking his limber cock. He squirted a big gob of the lube on his rising prick and smoothed it all around, his long black dick stiffening quickly. Elliott couldn't take his eyes off the monster as it grew and extended, the massive head puffing out and ready to spit, like a deadly cobra.

"All right, let's give the lady what she needs," Jamal said as he took Zeke's place on his knees behind the 40-year-old MILF. He worked the head of his huge prick against her tight bumhole, and then Elliott saw her relax it to let him in. The puckered starfish eased open as Jamal pressed forward, his black cock boldly entering her lily-white bum.

"Mmmmmm..."

Even with her throat full of Gunner's thick cock, Elliott heard his mother let out a low deep moan of pleasure as all three boys impaled her, over 30 inches of hard teenage cock deep in her body at the same time.

*

When they were done with her, Gunner and Zeke came in for their math lesson at the same time. It was the first time Elliott had given the lesson to both of them, and it went better than he expected.

After the airtight fucking session on the pool deck, Jamal had wanted to go swimming. He pulled Tanya in with him, and Elliott flicked his eyes out to the pool occasionally to see Jamal kissing her and groping her big tits. After giving Gunner and Zeke an algebra problem to each work on for a few minutes, he turned in his chair and looked outside. Jamal was sitting on the pool edge near the shallow end, facing directly towards Elliott. His straightened arms were behind him, bracing himself as he leaned back slightly. His mother was in the pool in front of Jamal and between his legs, her back towards Elliott. He could see her yellow bikini top was still on, and he knew how great her tits would look if you were in Jamal's place looking down into that deep dark cleavage.

But Jamal didn't seem to care about that right now. He looked down with that knowing smile on his face as Elliott's mother's head bobbed up and down rhythmically over his groin. Her body blocked exactly what she was doing, but Elliott knew she was sucking on that big black cock of Jamal's. Her ponytail flipped back and forth like a metronome as she sucked. Elliott saw her elbows move slightly, and he wondered if she was gingerly manipulating Jamal's sperm-laden balls, trying to coax as much cum out of him as she could. Elliott saw Jamal speak to her and she kept sucking, but seemed to slow down. It was as if the black youth was enjoying the luxurious warmth of her hot wet mouth so much that he didn't want it to end.

Zeke drew Elliott's attention back as he asked the boy to take a look at his solution. Wanting to keep watching the erotic display going on outside, Elliott quickly gave them each a second problem to work on. Within only a minute or two, he turned and looked outside again. When he did, he saw that Jamal had helped his mother out and put her on her knees at the side of the pool. They were now in profile, and Elliott could see exactly what was happening. With Jamal's horse cock rearing up before him, Elliott saw Jamal reach down and tip his mother's chin well up. At first he wondered what he was doing, but it didn't take him long to figure out that the boy wanted his mother's mouth and throat to be in a nice straight line.

Satisfied that she was in the position he wanted, Jamal stepped close to her and pushed down on his raging prick, pointing the dripping head at her beckoning mouth. He moved his hips slightly as he slid the massive knob between her pouty lips and plugged the purple crown right into her mouth. Her lips instinctively closed down, locking the engorged glans within her mouth. With her securing his stiff erection from flipping out of her mouth, Jamal put one hand on the back of her neck and one hand on her throat. Elliott almost gasped out loud as he watched the big black youth lower his hips, slowly sinking his huge prick straight down into his mother's gullet. She didn't resist at all, her hands going up his tree-trunk-like thighs to his muscular buttocks. Elliott saw her hands grip him firmly, pulling him closer, wanting more of his immense cock down her throat.

It was obvious Jamal wasn't going to deny her. He kept slowly lowering his hips as he held her throat in place with his big hands. His cock went deeper, and deeper still, until Elliott saw his shaven groin press up against her lips. Jamal paused for a few seconds, and then raised himself, his rising cock glistening wetly as it emerged from between her stretched lips. He then lowered himself once more, and Elliott saw the two of them get into a steady rhythm as Jamal fucked her throat. And it was only another minute or two before he saw Jamal go over the edge. The boy pulled his pulsating cock right out of her mouth and wrapped his hand around it. He barely had a chance to point it at her face before it started to go off. Elliott watched him flood her face with cum, volley after volley of thick white semen raining down on her. Rope after rope of sizzling teenage cum covered her face as Jamal totally unloaded, pasting her with every drop of cock-cream he had.

Elliott was sure his mother came at the same time Jamal was painting her face. He could see her panting like a runaway steam engine as the gooey wads of spunk pelted down on her. Her huge tits were heaving within her sexy yellow bikini, and he could see that at the end, she'd dropped one hand from Jamal's backside and plunged it down between her legs. Her fingers were out of view, but Elliott had no doubt she was either working her clit, or had them buried in her drooling gash.

After his climax ended, Jamal reached down. With a smile on his face, he used his big index finger to snowplow the gobs of cum off the MILF's face and right into her mouth. She eagerly lapped it up, slurping up the wads of thick semen and sucking his fingers clean. Soon, every last drop was inside her.

Jamal then led her into the house, his big black mitt wrapped around her waist as she cuddled into him. When they stopped next to the table, Jamal pulled her close and kissed her, her own hand automatically stroking his long limber cock.

"All right, sweetheart, go and get ready," Jamal said as he broke the kiss and gave her a playful pat on the behind.

Smiling like a love-struck schoolgirl, Tanya turned and scurried up the stairs. As the other three boys watched her lush body seem to glide up the stairs, Jamal pulled on his jeans.

"Now, let's get some of this stew going. Hop to it, Elliott. I think we're gonna need some more fuel for tonight."

The other boys happily put their books away as Elliott got out bowls and silverware. He dished up a heaping serving from the slow cooker for each of them.

"Don't forget the Red Bull," Gunner said as Elliott passed the bowls around to each of them.

Elliott joined them, getting a Coke for himself as the boys wolfed down their food. It was obvious they were anxious to get upstairs. Elliott hoped Jamal would allow him to join them again. He was just as eager as Gunner and Zeke to see what Jamal had picked out for her to wear today.

"Aaahh, that was fuckin' good," Jamal said as he washed down the final mouthful with a big gulp or Red Bull and gave off a burp of satisfaction. He gestured to the empty plates. "Elliott, clean this shit up."

Elliott nodded obediently and started clearing the table. He'd barely started before Jamal spoke to the other two. "Let's go, she should have had enough time to get ready by now."

Elliott was overwhelmed with disappointment as the three boys got up from the table and made their way to the stairs as he placed the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. He looked up as Jamal called his name.

"Elliott. Hurry up with that. I think you're gonna like what Mommy's wearing today."

His disappointment evaporated like wisps of smoke under a monsoon wind, the feeling replaced by a flush of excitement. The dishes flew into the dishwasher and he almost ran up the stairs, walking into the room barely ten or fifteen seconds after the boys. He made his way to the easy chair opposite his mother's bed, knowing this was his designated spot that Jamal expected him to be in.

The three bullies looked down at the woman on the bed, knowing smiles on their faces. Jamal stood at the end of the bed, facing her directly. Gunner was to his right, with Zeke on the left. Tanya was in the position they'd expected her to be in, lying on her back on her king-size bed, propped up on a stack of pillows resting against the headboard. Her lush curvy body was clad in the outfit Jamal had instructed her to be in. He'd sent her a text stating he wanted her in a black merry widow corset today, the one in the picture he'd sent to her first thing in the morning, the one with the shelf-like reinforced bra cups that left her nipples exposed—exposed and ready for them to use as they pleased...just like the rest of her.

"She looks fuckin' hot, doesn't she?" Zeke said, turning his gaze to his two buddies.

"She always looks fuckin' hot, and she's definitely hot fuckin'," added Gunner. "I love those nylons, and the shoes. Those are definitely 'cum-fuck-me' shoes."

Tanya didn't mind that the boys talked as if she wasn't even there. She was used to it after the past number of days. Listening to Gunner's words, she looked down at the shoes she'd bought at the same time she'd purchased the lingerie that morning. She had to admit, the shoes were definitely sexy. They were black sling-backs with deadly pointed toes and rapier-like 5" stiletto heels. Again, they were just what Jamal had ordered her to buy for the boys' visit today. She'd paired the sling-backs with sheer black thigh-high stockings, which had intricate lace bands at the top that hugged her creamy thighs, the top of the sexy stockings ending just inches below her shaven pussy. The combination of the sky-high heels and sheer black nylons made her legs look spectacular, even lying down.

She'd ventured out shortly after the stores opened and picked up everything Jamal had requested her to get for today's visit. Besides the corset, nylons and shoes, his message had told her to get a matching pair of high-cut black panties and a black choker to wear around her slender throat. She knew Jamal liked to see her in French-cut panties, ones cut wickedly high on her hips. She knew it made her legs look long and sexy.

Earlier in the day, she'd shaved her pussy nice and close, just the way the boys liked it. Now, she took a quick shower after Jamal sent her upstairs to get ready. After drying off, Tanya sat in front of the mirror and worked on her makeup and hair to get it just right before getting dressed in the sexy lingerie. She laughed inside as she carefully applied mascara to her already long lashes. She knew that by the time they were done with her, her makeup would be a mess, and her hair and face would be spackled with clumps and gobs of milky teenage boy-cum. Not that she was complaining—no—she wasn't complaining whatsoever. She slipped the black choker around her neck and fastened it in place. She reached up, tracing the edge of the choker with one long red-tipped fingernail, smiling to herself at how sexy it made her look. Satisfied that she looked just the way they liked, she laid out the new things she'd bought. Standing next to her bed, she'd checked the time as she slipped into the sexy garments, knowing the boys would be finishing their dinner and coming up soon. She'd checked herself in the mirror one more time, just to make sure she was properly dressed before getting on her bed, lying back on a stack of pillows, one leg bent up enticingly.

"Fuck, she's the perfect MILF," Zeke added, blowing out a long slow breath as he looked at Tanya's gorgeous face. Her honey-blonde hair had been fluffed up to look wild and sexy, just as she knew the boys liked. It fell past her shoulders, and framed her pretty face attractively. Her sapphire-like blue eyes sparkled with the excitement she was feeling. The pinky-bronze eye shadow and mascara-accented lashes made her eyes look sultry and inviting. The choker about her regal neck gave her a bewitchingly sensual look that aroused her when she saw herself wearing it, as much as she hoped it would excite the boys, which it did, Zeke licking his lips as he looked at the sexy band circling her soft neck.

Her full lips and fingernails were painted bright red, another of Jamal's requests that she knew better than to deny. She'd checked her lips out in her makeup mirror earlier, puckering the soft pouty pillows in a make-believe kiss, knowing they'd be using her mouth for more than kissing. Her mouth was a brilliant red gash, the beckoning gateway to a hot wet receptacle to be used for their perverted desires. They'd told her she had a mouth made for sucking cock, and if today was like the past number of days, she knew her belly was going to be full of hot teenage cum before they were done with her.

"Those tits are incredible. I can never get enough of those tits," Gunner said, his young eyes feasting hungrily on the woman's abundant swells of tit-flesh. The corset fit her perfectly. It nipped in tightly at her waspish waist before flaring out over her wide mature hips at the bottom. From her trim waist, the panels of the shiny black satin corset flowed upward as it followed the enticing contours of her shapely hourglass figure, before the heavily-reinforced bra cups provocatively displayed her heavy, round, 34E breasts. The lace trimmed half-cups supported her spectacular tits on a pronounced shelf, the sexy garment molded to the bottom and sides of her soft white mounds, thrusting them together and up to create a deep dark line of cleavage that seemed to go on forever. The lace-trimmed edges of the cups left her cherry-red nipples exposed, the sensitive buds stiff under the boys' lustful gazes, just like they always were when the woman was excited.

"Come on, sweetheart, you know what I want to see." Jamal finally spoke.

His deep resonant voice had that hypnotic mesmerizing tone that sent a pulse of excitement through Tanya every time she heard it. She looked down past the end of the bed and met Jamal's eyes. As he slowly nodded, she drew her legs up and let her thighs roll open to each side. All three boys looked down as the gap between her legs widened, the tops of her thigh-high stockings coming into view first, and then the creamy band of skin on her upper thighs above that. She continued to slowly let her knees come up and drift apart, the way she knew Jamal liked. The front panel of her sexy high-cut panties was now on display, but she let her legs part even further, the pointy heels of her stilettos digging erotically into the mattress.

"Oh fuck, look at her panties," Zeke said as his young eyes feasted on the stunning view of the older woman's spread legs. "She's soaked."

All three boys looked down between Tanya's legs, a damp stain clearly visible at the front of her silky panties. She was so wet that they knew if the panties had been white, they would have been translucent. As usual, the MILF was just as excited as they were.

"She's always soaked," Gunner said. "I've never seen a woman that gets as wet as this one."

"Jesus," Zeke said. He slowly shook his head in admiration as his eyes roamed over the woman's sexy mature body, taking in every delicious mound and enticing valley. He looked up at his two friends. "She definitely has a body made to take big cocks, doesn't she?"

"Oh fuck, yeah. There's no doubt about it," Gunner chimed in. "She's been proving that easily these past few days."

It was quiet as the two of them looked at Jamal, their leader quietly eyeing up the woman hungrily. Her eyes were on him as well, as if seeking his approval.

"What do you think, Jamal?" Gunner asked. "Do you think she's proved that over the past few days?"

The young black man slowly started to nod his head, his eyes looking at every inviting part of the woman's spectacular body. He started to reach for his belt as he finally spoke, "Oh yeah. She's definitely got a body made for big cocks." Jamal pulled down his zipper and whipped out his big black cock. "She's proved it in spades, you might say." The other two boys laughed at Jamal's little joke, having seen for themselves how much Tanya loved Jamal's huge black cock.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,695 Followers