Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you think so, Elliott?" Jamal said as he turned and looked over his shoulder at the frail boy in the easy chair. "Don't you think we were right when we said that about your mother?"

As Elliott looked at Jamal, he realized he wasn't scared any more—no—not like he used to be. Even though the young black man looked at him with those intense dark eyes of his, Elliott knew Jamal wasn't going to hurt or harm him in any way—this situation was working out perfectly for everyone, including Elliott, and his mother, Tanya. Elliott knew from all the reading about sex he'd done, that at 40 years old, his mother was in her sexual prime. She'd been divorced from her husband for a number of years now, living on her own with him, suppressing her needs and urges to take care of him, putting him first. It had taken the attention of these boys to make her realize what she'd been missing in her life, and they'd unleashed the wanton submissive that had lain dormant inside her for many years. And now, it was like the sexy woman was making up for lost time. Elliott knew it was time for her to live again, for him to allow her the pleasure in her life that she'd been missing, on his account. And if she was getting that pleasure from his three bullies, he knew he'd do anything to allow it to continue to make her happy. And he had to admit, he'd never seen her as happy as she'd been over these last number of days.

Elliott looked quickly at his mother's lewdly displayed body, her eyes meeting his with a soft smile before he turned back to Jamal and spoke. "I know what you mean by that now. I know that's what makes her happy."

The intense look on Jamal's face was replaced by a shit-eating grin. He went back to working on his belt as he pulled his jeans off and tossed them aside. "Yes, your mother definitely has 'a body made for big cocks'. And we're going to give her some more right now."

As he'd been told before, Elliott stayed in his chair and watched as the boys undressed. They took off every stitch, tossing their jeans and T-shirts aside. He saw the look of wanton lust on his mother's face as each of the three boys took their cocks in their hands and started stroking them. Elliott looked on enviously. He'd always thought he had a decent-sized cock—especially for someone of his limited stature—but these three guys were in a different world altogether when it came to cock size. Of the two white boys, Gunner was a little bigger, and thicker, than Zeke, even though both of them exceeded Elliott by a number of inches. When it came to cock size between these three and everybody else, Elliott thought it was like comparing major leaguers to a peewee team—they were that well-hung. But both white boys couldn't hold a candle—or a cock—when it came to Jamal's sizeable dick. Elliott had seen that black prick many times over the last number of days and never ceased to be amazed at the incredible size of the monstrous cock, both in length and girth. When it was fully erect, it was as thick around as Elliott's forearm. A definite 'Cunt Stretcher'. Elliott even recalled overhearing a nickname some girls at school had for him: 'Virgin Wrecker'. Looking at Jamal leisurely stroke his impressive member, with the huge mushroom head becoming more and more engorged as the filling shaft extended well beyond his stroking hand, Elliott knew both of those descriptions were bang on.

And now, Jamal was going to use that enormous black horse-cock on his mother, and Elliott knew she would love every second of it.

"What do you want, Zeke?" Gunner asked as the three boys closed in on the bed from all sides.

"Fuck, I don't know, man. Her mouth is always so hot and wet, just like her pussy and her ass, but her tits look amazing in that corset. I wouldn't mind tit-fucking her either. Maybe I'll do that with my second load."

"Good idea," Gunner responded with a nod. "I feel like fucking her face with this first one. Give her something nice and creamy to warm her belly." He turned to his black friend at the end of the bed. "What about you, Jamal? What do you want first?"

Jamal continued to slowly stroke his cock, which was now at full erection, the huge apple-sized cockhead starting to drip precum. He glanced at each of his friends for a second before looking Tanya in the eye, seeing the look of eager anticipation in those sweet blue eyes, which were glued to the seeping tip of his stallion-like cock. "What do I want first?" Jamal repeated Gunner's question. "I want it all. Her mouth, ass, pussy, tits; I want it all, all of the time. But right now, I'm going to start with this sweet wet pussy of hers." He reached forward and grabbed Tanya by the legs, pulling her down until her rear-end was perched on the edge of the bed right in front of him. Jamal shifted his feet slightly to each side, getting himself set to give the woman a deep hard fucking. The height of the king-size bed had her steaming mound at the perfect height for Jamal's forthcoming assault. He reached down between her legs and pulled off her panties, drawing them down over her nylon-clad legs. He turned and tossed the wet panties to Elliott, who snagged then out of the air and brought them to his face.

Elliott inhaled deeply as he pressed his mother's soaked panties against his face, loving the intoxicating scent of her womanly juices. He was used to Jamal giving him her panties at this point. He quickly shucked his own clothes, freeing his stiffening cock from the confines of his underwear as he sat in his assigned chair, getting ready to watch the three boys make use of his mother. He brought the fragrant panties back to his face, but he didn't dare touch his stiffening dick. He knew that he was likely to go off in an instant, and he wanted to wait for what he hoped would happen later. Using all his willpower to try and suppress his urges, Elliott sat on the edge of his seat, focussing his attention on his mother's bed before him.

With Tanya's panties out of the way, Jamal gripped her ankles in each of his big hands and lifted her legs high before spreading his arms, opening her up like a huge wishbone, her stiletto heels pointing at opposite corners of the ceiling. He looked down at the seeping petals of her pussy, a scintillating web of cunt-honey spanning the gap between the slippery pink lips as he pulled her legs apart. He angled his hips down, pointing the tip of his dripping cock at the glistening opening of her steaming little box. "Now, one of you guys better stick something in her mouth, because you know she's gonna start moaning and squealing once I get this into her."

"Right. Let's take turns," Gunner said as he and Zeke climbed onto the bed from either side, both of them kneeling beside Tanya's upturned face. Gunner shoved one of the pillows beneath her, and then grabbed the side of her head with one hand and turned her face in his direction. She automatically opened her mouth as he leaned closer, bringing the broad flared head of his cock to her waiting lips. Without a second's hesitation, he plugged his turgid dick into the MILF's waiting mouth.

"Oh fuck, I love that mouth. It's always so hot and wet," Gunner said as her shiny red lips closed around his stiff white cock, her tongue already rolling over his pebbly glans.

"And these tits, they're perfect," Zeke added as he reached forward and started groping Tanya's tits, filling one hand with a big spongy mound as he idly stroked his dick with the other, knowing his turn with the woman's vacuum-like mouth would be coming soon.

With his friends busy up top, Jamal leaned forward, pressing the engorged head of his black cock between the woman's slick pussy-lips. He wriggled his hips slightly, the clutching lips of her cunt stretching and circling his massive cock-head in a loving kiss. With the bloated helmet nestled snuggly within her grasp, he slowly started levering his powerful hips, pushing more into her. Tanya let out a low moan, even with her mouth full of Gunner's thick cock.

As his mother groaned, Elliott could see her body flinch instinctively as Jamal forced the immense black weapon deeper into her. Elliott knew that the flinch was more a flinch of anticipation than discomfort. He knew after seeing over the past days how his mother reacted to getting fucked by Jamal that she was looking forward to the ecstatic delights that awaited her. His gaze zeroed in on Jamal's cock as it slowly inched deeper, his mother's pussy-lips stretched almost to the tearing point as she surrendered herself to the young black man's assault. Once again, Elliott was both amazed and envious of the size of Jamal's dick—no, it wasn't just a dick—anything that size was definitely a cock—an enormous powerful cock capable of providing endless hours of pleasure, to both himself, and his partner. In this case, Elliott knew his mother would be sharing in that pleasure, for likely hours to come.

"Oh man, I can never get over how fantastic her mouth is. So hot and wet," Gunner said. He now had both hands cradling Tanya's head as he knelt beside her face, his fingers laced deep in blonde hair as he moved his hands back and forth, working her mouth with his thrusting erection. His long white cock glistened with traces of the woman's saliva. She always worked up tons of spit, and the overflow was already running down his prick and dangling in gooey strands from the underside of his shaft onto his balls, and the lower part of her face.

"Ehggnn...ehggnn...ehggnn..." Elliott looked up and saw the look of pure ecstasy on his mother's face as Gunner moved her eager mouth up and down on his cock, nasty gagging sounds coming from deep inside her ravaged mouth.

"Oh fuck, I love that sound she makes," Zeke said as his hand slid rhythmically back on forth on his throbbing dick. "You can tell how much she loves it."

With his two pals taking care of her hungry mouth, Jamal pushed Tanya's legs back even further, getting her into the favorite position that he liked to fuck her in. She was on her back, her sexy heels pointing skyward, with her pussy opened as far as possible for his deep hard thrusts. He loved being able to see the look in her eyes as he fed every hard, thick inch deeper and deeper into those hot folds of flesh. He was doing that right now with one slow merciless thrust, the oily tissues inside her enveloping his penetrating cock in a hot buttery grasp. With her head turned sideways as Gunner worked her mouth, she flicked her eyes sideways to Jamal. He noticed the hot look of desire in those gorgeous blue orbs, and gave her a little nod as he sent the last few inches all the way in as the familiar tightness inside her yielded, the enflamed head of his cock pressing up against the doors of her womb.

"UNNNGGGGGHHHH..." Tanya groaned deep in her throat as she came in a flash, a climax going off like an atomic bomb in the depths of her pussy and blossoming out through her body like a tidal wave.

Elliott watched his mother twitch and shake as the blissful sensations roared through her. She never stopped sucking on Gunner's hard white prick as she orgasmed, but her lush curvy body shook and spasmed as she thrashed about on the bed. Elliott could see the muscles on the insides of her spread thighs quivering involuntarily as the delectable tremors rocked her body.

Tanya was in heaven already. It seemed to happen nearly every time Jamal bottomed out for the first time, as if her body was rewarding him by showing him early how much it loved what he was doing to it. Her body felt like it was singing with pleasure, every nerve ending tingling as his massive weapon reached those spots inside her that no man had ever touched before—or likely ever would again. And having Gunner's cock in her mouth at the same time made it even more sinful and wicked, which she loved. She kept sucking eagerly, wanting to bring the boys as much pleasure as they were bringing her, and even as her body was in a state of near convulsions, she kept sucking, bathing the boy's sturdy prick with gobs of saliva as he pulled her face back and forth, thrusting his teenage cock deep into her mouth. The intensity of her initial climax finally waned, but she knew there'd be more...a lot more.

"Here, let me have her mouth for a while," Zeke said as he reached over and pushed Gunner's hands away. He grabbed Tanya's head in his own hands and pulled it off Gunner's thrusting cock with a resounding "POP!" He turned her towards him, leaning over her as he plugged his own dripping cockhead right into her gaping mouth. His eyes closed blissfully as the older woman started to suck, her hot wet tongue rolling salaciously over the enflamed helmet. "Oh fuck, yeah. That's what I've been waiting for all day."

"Ehggnn...ehggnn...ehggnn..." The nasty sounds of Zeke working over her experienced mouth echoed throughout the room.

Jamal levered himself back, slowly withdrawing his steely rod from the MILF's hot oily depths. He smiled as he looked down at the black veiny shaft, the smooth skin glistening with her warm juices. He drew back until just the tip of his massive member was left between her clutching labia, and then he thrust vigorously forward, as if crucifying her to the bed with the hard thick stake between his legs.

"OHHNNNN..." Tanya moaned hard against Zeke's prick. Her eyes rolled back in her head as another delightful jolt shot through her. She felt tiny beads of sweat break out on her forehead as her body reacted to the intense heat that seemed to flow right into her from Jamal's long hard cock. She knew from the number of times that she'd had that glorious appendage in her mouth that his enflamed cockhead seemed to give off enough heat to warm a whole room. And right now, that huge flaming crown was rubbing luxuriously against the soft folds of flesh inside her.

Jamal got into a steady rhythm, flexing back and forth, driving his cock to the hilt with every forward thrust, his shaven groin slapping noisily against her as it pressed up against her hot pink mound. He'd slow down sometimes, rolling his hips in a slow teasing grind, rubbing the enormous head of his prick over every square inch inside her weeping pussy. Every time he did, she'd let out a low animal-like groan that spurred the boys on even more. After one series of grinds, Jamal drove it deep and fast, absolutely gutting her. Tanya moaned deep in her throat and went into a paroxysm of convulsions, another orgasm tearing through her.

By this time, Gunner had taken her head back from Zeke, kneeling close as he fucked her face, his hands working her head back and forth over his throbbing cock. "Ehggnn...ehggnn...ehggnn..." Tanya had one hand clutching Gunner's balls, rolling them gently in her soft palm, while her other hand did likewise on the other side, caressing Zeke's bloated nuts as he waited his turn with her mouth. While one boy was busy fucking her face, the other would be stroking their waiting cock with one hand while they groped her massive tits with their other hand, her big nipples stiff and rubbery beneath their fingertips.

The two white boys switched up again, Gunner passing her head to Zeke as he reached down and mauled her tits, squeezing the heavy mounds together from each side. Tanya moaned under his forceful caress, tingling sensations running from her sensitive nipples to the depths of her cock-filled cunt.

"Jesus, she's a great fuck," Jamal said, driving long vigorous strokes deep into the middle-aged woman. He kept this up, and Elliott watched his mother spasm and groan through another twitching climax, her overheating pussy spraying the front of Jamal's groin and powerful upper thighs with her copious discharge.

Elliott's cock was close to bursting as he watched and listened to the boys' combined assault on his mother. The nasty sounds of Jamal's groin slapping up against her mound combined with her sinfully erotic gagging noises to keep Elliott right on the verge of going off on the spot.

"I'm getting close, Jamal," Zeke said as he levered Tanya's sucking mouth back and forth on his spit-soaked cock. "What do you want to do?"

"What about you? Are you close?" Jamal asked, turning to Gunner as he continued to pound Tanya's lush mature body deep into the mattress.

"Fuck yeah, I'm ready to shoot any time," Gunner replied, one hand jacking away at his prick while his other was tweaking her stiff red nipples.

"I'm ready to come too," Jamal said. "Let's say we paint her to start off the night."

"Perfect," Zeke said as Gunner nodded in agreement. Gunner moved in close beside Tanya as she continued to fondle his spunk-laden nuts, wanting to get every drop she could out of the boys.

"Oh fuck...HERE IT COMES!" warned Zeke as he pulled his rampant prick out of her mouth and pointed it right at her face. A white rope of cum rifled forth, splashing against her cheek and running right across her face, the other end disappearing into her blonde hair spread out on the pillow beneath her.

"YESSSSSS..." Gunner hissed between gritted teeth as he started to come too. From the other side, his first volley of milky cum spat out forcefully, hitting her on the side of her mouth and rising up in one long strand over her nose and forehead before ending in her hair on the other side.

As soon as his two friends started to shoot, Jamal quickly withdrew his massive rod from the woman's gripping cunt and scrambled up on the bed, his knees on either side of her corset-clad body as he straddled her midsection.

Zeke let loose with a second shot as he pointed his pulsating cock downward, the long ribbon of semen glancing off her chin to paste itself against the upper swells of her big tits, the end of the strand disappearing into the depths of her cleavage.

Another rope of cum spewed from the end of Gunner's raging prick, and he once more aimed for the MILF's pretty face, a smile coming over his face as his creamy seed landed on her cheek and upper lip with a heavy splat.

Jamal looked down at the gorgeous woman and saw the lustful look in Tanya's eyes as she met his glance, just as he pointed the engorged crown of his rock-hard prick right at her face. Tanya saw the wet red eye at the tip yawn open as it filled with milky fluid for a split second before he shot.

"Aawwww..." she gasped as an enormously thick rope of brilliantly white teenage semen shot towards her, the first part hitting her on the chin before streaking upward to cover the full length of her face, the clinging strand of seed feeling hot and nasty as it pasted itself to her skin.

All three boys were letting loose now, jacking their pricks vigorously as they moved the tips of their spewing cocks all over her face and upper body.

Tanya felt another tingling climax shoot through her as she lay there, lost in the glorious feeling of being totally used by the strong young boys. As their hot white cum rained down on her, she knew they were using her as their personal cum-slut, but she loved it. She loved taking every drop of potent teenage cum they had to offer, and with the recuperative power of these young boys, she knew they'd be giving her a lot, just like they had each of the past number of days.

Zeke and Gunner stopped shooting but, as usual, Jamal kept going, flooding the woman's face and upper body with milky-white spunk, rope after rope and wad after wad of thick teenage jizz spewing down onto her pretty face and big heavy tits. Finally, those delicious orgasmic sensations dwindled within him as well. With his hand wrapped around his big black cock, he shook the last few drops onto the woman's heaving tits. Temporarily drained, all three boys backed away and stepped off the bed, their hands continuing to leisurely stroke their over-sized cocks.

Elliott sat there gasping, taking in the wickedly-charged spectacle of his mother lying there, her face and tits almost totally covered in brilliant white cum. He was looking right up between her legs, which she'd left spread wide open after Jamal had pulled out of her. The lacy tops of the sexy thigh-high stockings framed her wet pussy invitingly, the white skin at the tops of her thighs looking velvety-soft. Dewy drops of flowing discharge clung to her puffy pink labia, which always looked swollen and abused after Jamal fucked her.