Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 06

Story Info
A night out with the bullies takes an unexpected turn.
10.1k words
4.41
61k
75
5

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,739 Followers

It was just before dusk when the message came in from Jamal. He'd texted both Tanya and Elliott to let them know he and the other two boys would be there in about twenty minutes. Tanya had retired to her room after they'd eaten, claiming she had to freshen up again. Elliott knew one of the reasons was to fix her hair after Derek had messed it up while fucking her face.

Elliott had gone to his own room and played his new video game. He needed the distraction to take his mind from the constant thoughts of what might be in store for tonight. When his phone pinged with the text message, he couldn't believe how excited he was. It wouldn't be long now before they found out what Jamal and the others had planned.

He shut down his video game and made his way to his mother's bedroom, where he tapped at the closed door.

"Yes, Elliott?"

His mother's voice reached him from inside the room, but he could tell that she wasn't coming to the door and expected him to respond. "Uh, you got the text from Jamal too, right?"

"Yes. I'm getting dressed now. You let the boys in when they get here. It'll be cutting it close, but I should be ready."

"Uh, okay."

Shrugging his shoulders, Elliott went downstairs. He found himself pacing back and forth like an expectant father as he constantly went to the front window, hoping to catch the lights from Jamal's van. He kept checking the time on his phone as he stood at the kitchen table, drumming his fingers. The minutes seemed to creep by until finally, the old van's headlights cut through the front window as Jamal swept into the driveway.

Elliott felt his heart start to beat a little more rapidly as he made his way to the front door. He had it open even before the boys knocked.

"Well, it looks like somebody's anxious to get the evening's events underway," Jamal said as he made his way past Elliott into the house. Gunner and Zeke were right behind, smiling broadly as Elliott flushed at Jamal's observation. Elliott followed his three bullies into the house until they stopped and stood around the dining table.

He was kind of surprised to see that they were dressed in their usual jeans and t-shirts. It made Elliott wonder again where they were taking them. They definitely weren't taking them out to a nice restaurant, or something like that. Even these guys would have made the effort to dress up a bit for something like that, even if it was just to put on a regular shirt instead of a t-shirt. "They would do that, right?" he thought to himself.

"Where's Mommy?" Jamal asked as he gestured towards the stairs. "She's not ready yet?"

"Uh, just a second," Elliott replied as he stepped over to the base of the stairs. "MOM, THE GUYS ARE HERE!"

"Two minutes." Her warm voice came pouring down the stairs. "I'm almost ready."

Elliott turned to the other three and shrugged.

"That's fine," Jamal said. "How about you grab us each a Red Bull? I think we're gonna need it tonight."

The other boys chuckled as Elliott went to the fridge and passed a can to each of them. They all chugged them back in no time flat, belching proudly as they passed Elliott the empty cans.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Tanya's voice made them all look in her direction as she started to come down the stairs.

"Fuck me," Zeke muttered under his breath.

Elliott agreed whole-heartedly with the young man's comment. He'd almost lost his breath as he first spotted his mother, and then his heart resumed that steady pounding in his chest as she made her way down the stairs. "Fuck, talk about sexy," were the kind of thoughts racing through Elliott's brain.

His mother was dressed simply, but the expression "less is more" definitely came to mind. She was wearing a simple black cocktail dress. But that simple black dress was saying more about what kind of body was lying beneath than nearly anything else she could have worn. The dress was of some stretchy material that molded itself to her incredible body like a second skin. It was sleeveless, with a deeply scooped neckline that showed off her enticing cleavage spectacularly. The material nipped in as it moved downward from her prominent bustline to her narrow waist, before flaring out over her wide flared hips. The tightness of the fabric combined with her naturally curvy body to emphasize her womanly hourglass figure. As the stretchy material moved further down, it hugged her full creamy thighs, before ending just a few inches below her pussy, leaving a vast expanse of those smooth tanned thighs exposed.

"Oh God," Elliott heard himself mumble as his gaze travelled down the rest of his mother's body as she continued down the stairs. Her legs looked fantastic. She had applied that lotion or oil that she'd put on previously, the stuff that made them shine with an erotic glow, as if her feminine nectar was slowly leaking out of her steaming cunt and covering her legs in an enticing sheen. Whatever she'd put on them to make them look like that, Elliott thought the effort was more than worth it. The luxurious sheen drew your attention to the subtle muscle tone in her tanned legs, the sinews moving subtly like those of a jungle cat as she made her way down the staircase. Like her deliciously feminine hourglass figure, her full thighs and plump calves were accentuated by her tiny dimpled knees and slender ankles.

Elliott's gaze moved further downwards, to her small delicate feet. She was wearing a pair of black stilettos with wickedly-pointed toes and rapier-like high heels that had to be 5" high. A slender black strap circled her ankle, with a tiny buckle at the side keeping the shoe secured to her slender feet. They were definitely "come-fuck-me" shoes. That was for sure, Elliott thought.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Elliott's eyes scanned back up her body to her face. The first thing he saw was the black velvet choker around her neck. There was something about the choker that was dead sexy. Just looking at it wrapped snugly around the smooth skin of her neck, and knowing that her throat was likely to be filled with more than one cock tonight, made it seem all the more erotic.

Elliott drew his eyes further upwards. She'd done up her hair and makeup again after her little episode with Derek. Her lustrous blonde hair fell in sweeping waves past her shoulders, the honey-colored locks gleaming sensuously. Her shiny mane framed her face attractively, drawing your eyes to her ravishing features. Her eye makeup and touch of blush accentuated her alluring feminine features and sultry blue eyes. Eyes you could get lost in, thought Elliott. Finally, his gaze moved down to her mouth. She had applied a liberal coating of the 'wet-look' lipstick that Jamal loved so much. It shone boldly and caught the light like sparkling jewels as she smiled bewitchingly. The brilliant red lipstick looked sultry and inviting, and the wet-look shine made it look like that beautiful mouth was made for one thing, and one thing only—sucking cock.

She stopped at the table and set down the matching little clutch purse she'd been carrying in her hand. Her alluring perfume came along with her, and settled on their senses like a mist of Viagra, sending a pulsing jolt of blood to each of their youthful cocks.

"I'm sorry if I kept you waiting," Tanya said, looking up at Jamal with big doe-like eyes. She swayed slightly from side to side, giving the boys a teasing look at the way her massive breasts looked from various angles in the skin-tight dress.

"No problem at all," Jamal said as all three of them blatantly looked her up and down. "The wait was definitely worth it. That dress looks a million times better on you than it did in the picture I sent you."

Tanya had gotten the usual message from Jamal that morning, with a picture of the dress he wanted her to wear that night, and where to get it. As she'd done on each of the previous days, she'd been at the store first thing, wanting to make sure she got just what he wanted. She'd fallen in love with the little black dress as soon as she'd seen it, and loved it even more when she saw her reflection when she'd tried it on. The saleswoman in the store even made a pass at her when she completed the purchase, but Tanya just meekly smiled her thank you to the woman and made her way out, but not before turning and giving the woman a last teasing wink. She'd never had a woman come on to her like that before, and it was kind of exciting. But she knew that the boys would find the dress even more exciting, and she couldn't wait for their night to begin.

"Well, let's take a look at you," Jamal said as he gestured to the open space past the end of the table.

Tanya turned and stepped away from them, her full round bum shifting provocatively from side to side as she sashayed across the room, the tight dress hugging those curvy bum cheeks seductively. When she'd taken a number of steps away from then, she turned like a model and walked back.

When she'd been walking away, Elliott's gaze had instantly been attracted to her feet. The soles of her black stilettos were a brilliant red, and he knew exactly what that meant. Those cock-hardening shoes were Louboutins, the famous designer whose signature was those sexy red soles. The shoes must have cost a fortune, but Elliott could see from the way they looked on his mother that they were worth every penny.

"Oh fuck..."

Elliott looked up to see that it was Gunner that mouthed the words this time, and once again, he had to agree. His mother looked stunningly sexy from every delicious angle that you looked at her. In profile, her huge breasts and bum were curvy delights that made your mouth water. When you looked at her straight on from the back that shifting rump and narrow wasp-like waist was enough to send the blood pumping right to your groin. And from the front, fuckkk, that face, those tits, that tiny waist and wide fuckable hips, those full thighs, those long tanned legs, those shiny sexy legs, and those incredible shoes, those sexy "I want to fuck all night long" shoes...well, fuck...the view from the front was enough to make any man want to whip out his cock and fuck this woman within an inch of her life.

"Nice, very nice indeed," Jamal said as he slipped his arm around Tanya and drew her close. He lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her. It was instinctive for her at this point, but Elliott was still surprised to see that as soon as the black youth started kissing her, her hand automatically reached for his crotch and sought out his cock, her slender red-tipped fingernails circling the long limber slab of meat beneath his jeans.

"Mmm..." She purred as she kissed him, her hand starting to slide back and forth.

"Next," Gunner said, pulling her out of Jamal's arms.

Elliott watched as the kiss was broken and his mother came away with her mouth open and breathless. But she didn't lose a beat as Gunner pulled her close and pressed his mouth against hers. Once again, her hand was working over his noticeable bulge in seconds flat. And then it was Zeke's turn, and once again she eagerly returned his kiss while her fingers got busy.

"Okay, we better get going," Jamal said as he pulled Zeke off.

Tanya brushed her tousled hair back into place as she stood upright. When the boys had been kissing her and pulling her against them, her dress had shifted higher on her thighs. She shimmied and did that thing all woman do as she pulled her dress back down, the stretchy material clinging to her full thighs. She reached over and picked up her clutch purse as Jamal started towards the front door. Gunner and Zeke both gestured for her and Elliott to go next, with the two of them bringing up the rear. Once they were outside and Elliott locked up, Tanya took a quick look around, happy to see that no neighbors were out. Dusk was falling quickly, and that helped to alleviate her anxiety at the possibility of being seen in the tiny black dress.

Jamal stepped over to the van and opened the rear door on the passenger side as the rest of the group stepped closer. "Okay, in you go," he said as he gestured with his arm while holding the door open. Zeke piled in first, and then reached back to help Tanya step in. Elliott assumed he was next and stepped forward.

"Un-uh," Jamal said, putting out his hand and pressing it against Elliott's chest. "You're riding up front with me." He paused as he gave Elliott one of those thousand-watt smiles of his. "At least for a while, anyway."

Elliott stepped aside as Gunner took the other seat in the back and closed the door of the van. While Jamal walked around the front, Elliott climbed into the passenger seat and clipped on his seatbelt, something he'd always been taught to do.

"Oh yeah, I'd almost forgotten there were actually seat belts in this piece of shit," Jamal said as he started up the vehicle. "Safety first. Right, Elliott?"

Elliott glanced over his shoulder at his mother sitting between the two boys on the bench seat in the back. Like Jamal, none of them made a move to look for the seatbelts either. He felt like the nerd that he was, but he figured it would look even worse if he guiltily undid the seatbelt and pushed it aside. He decided to try and change the subject. "So, where are we going? Can you tell us yet?"

"Sure," Jamal said as he backed the car out of the driveway and popped it into DRIVE. "We're taking you guys to the drive-in. I bet it's been a long time since you've been to the drive-in."

The drive-in? What the fuck? thought Elliott. That had been just about the last thing he'd expected. At one time there'd been two drive-ins in town, but one had closed down years ago, and he thought the other one was on the verge of going out of business too.

"We haven't been to the drive-in since Elliott was a little boy," Tanya said. "Remember how much fun that was, Elliott?"

Elliott vaguely remembered going to a kids' double feature with his parents years ago. He'd fallen asleep before the second show even started. He remembered waking up on the back seat as his parents pulled out of the drive-in, watching the flickering street lights go by in a mesmerizing wave before falling under their hypnotic spell and dropping off within a mile of their departure.

"Yeah, it's going to be a lot of fun tonight," Jamal said as he looked at Tanya in the rear-view mirror. "I can guarantee it."

There was something kind of sinister in the way Jamal said that, leaving Elliott to wonder exactly what was in store for them, or especially, his mother. "Uh...what's playing?" he asked.

Jamal told him it was the latest in a series of movies based on one of those comic book heroes, with the second feature being an action flick. It seemed to Elliott like standard fare for what he'd expect from these three. It was obviously something they'd picked out with their own enjoyment in mind. He couldn't see them picking out movies like that thinking his mother would like them. Jamal prattled on for a bit about how much he liked the guy who was starring in the action flick, rattling off the names of most of the movies the actor had been in.

When Jamal finished talking, a wet sticky sound came to Elliott's ears from behind him. He turned in his seat and nearly gasped out loud. The first thing he saw was his mother's legs spread wide open, with a leg draped over each of Zeke and Gunner's thighs. Her face was turned towards Gunner, who was kissing her passionately. Gunner's hand was between her legs and had her dress pushed up, his fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. Zeke was on her other side, but he was turned slightly towards her, his hand groping her huge breasts through the tight black dress. Elliott looked down into each of the boys' laps, where his mother's hands were busy fisting each of their cocks.

"I guess it's a good thing I told her not to wear any panties," Jamal said with a smile as he noticed what Elliott was looking at.

Elliott couldn't take his eyes away from the lurid scene as his mother and Gunner finally broke their kiss. She automatically turned to the other side and started kissing Zeke. As if it was routine for them, Gunner withdrew his hand from her sizzling cunt and started feeling her up, his fingers glistening with her juices. Zeke pressed his mouth to hers as he dropped his hand from her breasts onto her thighs, where his fingers quickly replaced Gunner's inside her gooey trench. This went on for a few minutes as the boys kept switching up between working over her pussy and groping her tits. Their rigid dicks stood proudly from their open jeans, his mother's hands pumping up and down rhythmically.

"C'mon, boys," Jamal said as he kept an eye on things in the rear-view mirror. "I want to see her come."

On command, both boys put their hands between her widely spread legs. Gunner had two fingers sliding back and forth in her seeping twat while Zeke concentrated on her clit. Tanya tipped her head back as she allowed the young boys to pleasure her. With both of them working on her steaming pussy, she was gasping in no time flat. Elliott could see her massive tits heaving, the huge swells of tit-flesh quivering above the deeply-scooped neckline of her sexy dress.

"OH FUCCCKKKKKK..."

Her gasp filled the van as she started to come. Gunner and Zeke kept their hands busy working over her trigger spots as she spasmed and twitched against the seat. Her legs were still spread wide open, and the scent coming from between her legs washed over Elliott like an intoxicating drug. She thrashed about, moaning and groaning under the boys' talented fingering.

"Hurry up, you fuckers," Jamal said. "I can smell that beautiful pussy up here and it's got me ready to do some dumpin'. You guys'll have your fun soon enough."

When Tanya's climax finally subsided, the boys withdrew their hands from her dripping cunt and brought them to her face. Elliott watched as she eagerly licked their fingers clean, lapping up every creamy morsel of her warm honey.

They were leaving the outskirts of the city now, and the traffic was thinning as Jamal took the road to the drive-in. Elliott knew it was about twenty minutes away.

"Okay, sweet thing, get up here," Jamal said before turning towards Elliott. "Switch places with your mother, she's got some cocksucking to do."

Elliott undid his seatbelt and kind of hunched himself up in the passenger seat. His mother smoothed down the hem of her short little skirt and squeezed herself between the two front seats. Once she'd slid into the passenger seat, Elliott did the same, stepping through the narrow opening and sitting between Zeke and Gunner who, thankfully, had stuffed their pricks back into their pants.

"You brought one of those hair scrunchie things, didn't you?" Jamal asked as he started to undo his pants, one eye on the road and one eye flicking over to Tanya.

"Uh...yes. It's in my purse," she replied gesturing to the back seat.

"Elliott, give your mother her purse."

Elliott found the small black purse on the seat next to him and handed it to his mother. She reached inside and pulled out a black velvet scrunchie. She quickly whipped her blonde locks up into a ponytail, cinching the scrunchie tight at the back of her head.

"That's it. That's what I like to see," Jamal said, his big black cock sticking up from his open fly. He reached over and slipped his hand around Tanya's ponytail, taking a firm grip of the 'fuck-handle'. "C'mon down here, sweetheart, Jamal's got a big black licorice stick for you to suck on."

As Jamal pulled her towards his lap, Tanya slipped to her knees, angling herself between the floorboards of the passenger seat and the space between the two captain's chairs. She eagerly opened her mouth as Jamal pulled her face onto his thrusting erection.

Wet slobbering sounds quickly filled the van as Elliott watched his mother enthusiastically suck Jamal's huge prick while the boy continued to drive. She was mewing and purring like a kitten as she bobbed up and down. Through the ambient light from the car interior, Elliott could see her saliva glistening lewdly on Jamal's rigid dick.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,739 Followers