Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, yeah. Nothin' like gettin' sucked off while you're driving," Jamal said, his eyes flicking between the road and Tanya's bobbing head as he used that fuck-handle to piston her face up and down on his needy cock.

Elliott figured Jamal mustn't have gotten off yet today because it didn't take very long before he was forced to pull over to the side of the road and slam the van into PARK.

"All right now, go for it, Mommy. I've got a nice big load of gravy for you." Jamal used two hands now to work Tanya's head up and down, making her take more of his horse-like cock into her throat.

"Egghh...egghhh..."

The nasty sounds of her gagging didn't prevent her from continuing to give off those pleasurable moans and whimpers as she feverishly sucked.

"OH FUCK...HERE YOU GO...GET IT ALL," Jamal said as he started to come.

Elliott watched his mother go after his load like a wild-thing, her cheeks caving in as she sucked. She made a slobbery swallowing sound as Jamal filled her mouth, taking the first torrent of cum deep into her belly. She kept sucking, and Jamal kept coming, until she'd gotten every last creamy morsel down her throat and into her stomach.

"Oh yeah, that's the way," Jamal said as he slowly pulled back on the fuck-handle. Elliott watched as he paused with his mother's lips at the tip of his cock, her tongue delving into the wet red eye to get that last pearly drop.

Jamal let go of her hair and, as if suddenly remembering where she was, Tanya guiltily climbed back into the passenger seat and faced forward. After Jamal zipped up and dropped the car into DRIVE, she reached up and started to take the scrunchie out of her hair.

"Just leave it," Jamal instructed. "That pretty little mouth of yours is gonna get used again soon enough."

A minute or two later the drive-in came into the view and Elliott was surprised to see Jamal go right past the main entrance where a number of cars were already lined up.

"I thought you said we were going to the drive-in," Elliott said.

"We are. I know a guy."

They'd barely gone a hundred yards past the main entrance when Jamal turned into a wide driveway with a big double gate facing the road.

"They open these gates and let cars come out this way at the end of the show," Jamal said by way of explanation. "And, like I said, I know a guy."

He'd barely finished speaking when Elliott saw a young black man step from the shadows at the side and open one of the gates from the inside. Once Jamal drove through and came to a stop, he closed the gate behind them.

Jamal leaned out his window as the man stepped next to the van. "Hey cuz, thanks for that." He reached forward with a closed fist.

"No problem," the young man said as he returned the fist bump before leaning against the window frame. "Hey, did you hear my dad just got out?"

"No way! What happened?"

"His lawyer found a technicality that had gotten fucked up in the arrest warrant. I think some paralegal on the prosecution side sent it the lawyer anonymously. The judge had to spring him on the spot."

"Fuckin' A. When did this happen?"

"Two days ago. He should be pulling into town in the next few days." The young man paused as he looked into the van, his eyes raking hungrily over Tanya. "Things are still on for tonight, like you said?"

"Of course, cuz, of course."

The young man turned his gaze to the back seat. "Zeke, Gunner. How's it goin'?"

"Good. How about you, Kendrick?" Gunner said.

"I'm good," he said before cutting his eyes back to Tanya. "But I think I'm going to be even better after tonight."

Jamal let out a low chuckle as he tapped his cousin on the shoulder. "Okay, I'll see you later. I don't want to miss the start of the show."

"All right, man, I've gotta help the projection guy get things set up. See you soon," Kendrick said before slipping away into the night.

Jamal manoeuvered the van to the back row, where there were already a few vans and a couple of pick-up trucks staggered here and there. He pulled to a spot a decent distance from the others, and then shut things down, but not before tuning the radio to the broadcast channel for the movie. Darkness had fallen, and just as Jamal got the radio set up, the overhead lights dimmed, signalling that the show was about to get underway. The van was enveloped in darkness.

"Perfect timing," Jamal said as the pre-show cartoons ended and the trailers came on. He looked in the rear-view mirror at his two friends. "Okay, I've already gotten my first load off but I'm gonna need to blow another one pretty soon. Are you guys gonna take her in the back, or what?"

"Fuckin' right," Gunner said. "Yeah, this one's been buildin' all day and I need to get rid of it, fast."

"Elliott, shift to the side," Zeke said.

Gunner had opened the side door and gotten out, closing the door behind him. When Elliott shifted over, Zeke reached behind the bench seat and did something with his hand. The next thing Elliott knew, the centre section of the seat folded down leaving a sizable gap that fed into the empty part of the van behind. Gunner opened one of the two rear doors of the van and Elliott saw his husky silhouette as he crawled inside.

"Turn the lights on back here, Jamal. It's blacker than your ass."

"Yeah, you two white boys are gonna need all the help you can get to find those puny dicks of yours." Jamal flipped a switch on the dash. Elliott saw two dome lights mounted on the sides of the rear part of the van come in, bringing a dull muted light to the rear compartment. Elliott peered over the back of the seat. The floor of the rear compartment had a mattress almost filling it. It was a bare mattress, with numerous stains. There were two pillows near the top, just behind the bench seat. There were no covers on the pillows either, and he could see that they were as badly stained as the mattress.

"C'mon, babydoll," Zeke said as he turned towards Tanya and took her hand. "The shows about to start, and you're the main attraction."

Elliott felt a shiver run down his spine as Zeke helped his mother as she crouched down and made her way between the two front seats, and then stepped over the folded-down portion of the bench seat. As soon as she made it through, Zeke scrambled into the back after her. There wasn't a lot of headroom in the back, and all three of them were on their knees on the raggedy old mattress. Gunner and Zeke started undoing their pants.

"Okay, blondie," Gunner said, "get down on your back and spread those legs of yours. Me and Zeke are gonna start fillin' you up."

Elliott gasped as he saw his mother obediently comply. She pushed the pillows together and lay down on her back, her legs pointing towards the rear of the van. She drew her knees well up and then let her legs roll open to the sides, the dome lights on the side panels making her shimmering legs glow in the muted light. Zeke and Gunner had their pants fully off by now and tossed them over the seat next to Elliott, making sure they were out of the way. He was surprised that the boys left their t-shirts on as they moved in on his mother, Gunner between her spread legs and Zeke near her face.

"Oh yeah, she's soaking wet," Gunner said as he took his hand and nudged the broad flared head of his cock between her slippery labial gates.

"Her cunt's always sopping wet, just like this hot mouth of hers," Zeke added as he leaned forward and plugged his cock deep into Tanya's waiting mouth.

"Come on, Elliott, come on up here and watch the movie with me."

Jamal's voice made Elliott turn. Wanting to keep in Jamal's good books, he squeezed himself back through the gap and sat in the passenger seat. The van started rocking as Gunner and Zeke really started to give it to his mother. The squeaking and thudding sounds reminded Elliott of his mother's old bed, and how often he'd heard those sounds over the past week as they'd fucked her time and time again.

"This movie's pretty good. Great special effects," Jamal said.

The only special effects Elliott had on his mind were those coming from the back of the van. He couldn't concentrate on the movie at all. He kept looking over his shoulder through the gap in the back seat. He could see Zeke in profile, flexing back and forth as he fucked his mother's face. And beyond Zeke, he could see Gunner facing him straight on. The muscular blonde boy now had Elliott's mother's slender ankles in each hand, holding her legs spread wide apart like a wishbone. Elliott could see Gunner's hips slam forcefully into his mother as he fucked her, the nasty wet slapping sound echoing off the van's metal walls. The boys were still in their t-shirts, but then again, his mother was still in her dress. The way it was scrunched up around her midsection made it impossible for Elliott to see Gunner's thick cock when he had it buried deep, but when the blonde boy drew backward, Elliott could see the tumescent white shaft glistening with her juices.

"Ehhmmm!...Ehhmmm!..."

A high-pitched moan came from the back of the van, and Elliott knew his mother was coming. The sound was muffled by Zeke's cock as the slender boy kept working her mouth from the side, sawing his rigid prick back and forth between her pouty lips.

"There's her first one," Gunner said.

"But not her last," Zeke replied as he gripped her head tightly and vigorously fucked her face.

Elliott knew the boys were right about his mother, and it was only a couple minutes later before she came again. Her body thrashed about as they continued to use her, working over two of her holes with big, thick, teenage cocks.

"Are you close?" Gunner asked Zeke a minute or so later.

"Yeah, man. This mouth of hers is fucking amazing."

"Okay, let's fill her up."

Elliott watched as both boys really went after her. He thought the van was going to bust a spring, the way they were fucking her so hard at each end.

"OH FUCK...HERE IT COMES...SWALLOW THAT SHIT," Zeke groaned as he started to go off, rifling rope after rope of milky cum into Tanya's mouth.

"OH YEAH...GONNA FILL THAT PRETTY PUSSY OF YOURS," Gunner added as he started to climax as well. He kept her legs spread wide open, her sexy red-soled shoes pointing to the top corners of the van as he poured himself into her, dousing her clutching twat with shot after shot of his potent seed.

"Sounds like I should join the fun," Jamal said as he opened the driver's door. Elliott heard Jamal walk around to the back and then he saw the rear door open, just as Zeke sat back and Gunner pulled his spent prick out of his mother's gooey cunt.

"Let me in there, white boy," Jamal said to Gunner as he climbed in and closed the door behind him. In seconds flat, he shucked off his jeans as well, tossing them onto the back seat with the others. Like the other boys, he too left his t-shirt on. He reached down and gave his majestic prick a couple of vigorous strokes, his pumping hand bringing fresh hot blood into his stiffening cock.

Zeke moved to the side and made way as Gunner took his place and rubbed his sticky cock all over Tanya's face. "Lick that clean for me, blondie. Lick up every drop of that cunt-honey of yours."

Elliott saw her tongue eagerly reach out and almost curl around Gunner's semi-hard prick as he moved it back and forth over her face. "That's it. That's a good girl," the blonde boy said.

"Okay, sweetheart, now that these guys have finished teasing you with those little pea-shooters of theirs," Jamal said as he moved between Tanya's spread legs, "it's time to let you feel a man-sized cock stretch that middle-aged cunt of yours."

With that being said, he leaned forward and slipped the knob of his big black cock between her slick petals. With the head of his prick nestled tightly in her labial gates, he leaned forward and drove it balls-deep with one smooth, hard, merciless stroke.

"OH FUCCGGGHH..." Tanya let out a loud wail as Jamal buried himself deep, the broad flared head of his cock bumping up against her cervix. That was all it took to trigger an intense vaginal orgasm, the luxurious sensations shooting through her with all the subtlety of a bomb going off. She spasmed and convulsed like she was having a fit. Her legs scissored in the air as the overwhelming tingles of delight shot to every nerve ending. Jamal held on for dear life as she almost threw him off, her hips slamming up and down like a bucking bronco.

"Oh God...so big...so fucking big...aaahhh...so fucking good..." she moaned as her climax slowly started to wane, but Elliott could see she had intention of going anywhere. The way she continued to roll her hips back up against Jamal made it clear she wanted more.

"See, guys, I told you she needed a man-sized cock," Jamal said as he gave his friends one of those glaring smiles. He wriggled his hips, causing Tanya to moan deeply in her throat. "All right, sweetheart, let's go for two, shall we?" Jamal leaned over her in the push-up position and then really started to fuck her.

Jamal was fucking her so hard that Elliott thought the black boy was going to drive her right through the floorboards and chassis of the van. But Elliott's heart beat faster as he saw his mother's legs come up as she circled them around Jamal's back, her sexy shoes crossing over each other behind Jamal's muscular butt-cheeks. Within just a minute or so of Jamal's vigorous fucking, she started with that high-pitched whimpering again.

"She's gonna come again," Jamal said as he kept jackhammering his thick black cock into her. "Stick something in her mouth or everybody in the place will hear her."

Gunner had just the thing. Like Zeke, he gripped her head in his hands and plugged his rising prick into her mouth. His fingers feathered deep into her blonde hair as he moved her mouth back and forth, fucking his stiffening dick deeper into her mouth.

Elliott heard her make those nasty gagging sounds again, but he could tell from the tone that she loved it, that she wanted more, that she needed it. And Jamal was right, less than a minute later, she came again, and Gunner helped stifle her shrieks of ecstasy by keeping her mouth full of his big hard cock.

"Hurry up, Jamal, I haven't had a shot at that pussy yet," Zeke said as he reached in from the other side of the MILF and mauled her big tits.

Elliott saw Zeke slip his hand right down inside the neckline of her dress, filling his hand with her soft warm mounds.

*

This went on for the rest of the first show, with the three boys taking turns in whatever hole they wanted. Elliott had quietly moved from the front seat to the back seat, wanting a better view. The boys kept his mother in her tiny black dress and sexy stilettos the whole time. By the time the first movie was done, her dress was already a mess, spackled and dotted with clumps and ribbons of milky white cum.

As if on cue when the first movie ended, the boys decided to take a break. They retrieved their jeans from the backseat and pulled them on before piling out of the back door.

"We're going to the concession stand, sweetheart," Jamal said. "Do you want something to drink? I imagine that throat of yours is a little sore right now."

"Yes, please," Tanya croaked out, her voice raspy.

"Okay. Elliott, get in there and do your thing. I want Mommy cleaned up and ready to go for the second show."

Jamal closed the back door and Elliott heard the mumble of the boys' voices as they walked off. He looked into the rear of the van, his mother laying there on the stained old mattress, her hair a dishevelled mess on the pillow beneath her. Her legs were spread wide open, cum oozing out of every orifice. Her dress was spackled and dotted with milky gobs and pearly ropes of jizz, but the boys had left the dress on her the whole time. Elliott knew there was something about fucking someone dressed in something so sexy that the boys loved. It made it seem more illicit and nasty for them to fuck her like that. He loved it too. "Are you okay, Mom?" he finally asked.

"Oh God, baby," his mother cooed back in a warm voice. "I'm better than okay. Oh man, do those boys ever know how to fuck, each one of them. And they're all so big, and they just get so wonderfully hard." She paused for a second as her eyes flicked over to meet Elliott's. "I'm sorry you have to see this, baby, but Mommy's doing this to help you. They haven't been picking on you, right? We both have to do what we can so you're safe and happy. You are happy, aren't you, sweetheart?"

"Yes Mom." Elliott couldn't keep the smile off his face. He knew his mother was justifying her sluttish behavior by claiming she was doing it for him. They both knew better, but if it made her happy to say those things, he was fine with that. And she was right, the boys had ceased picking on him since they'd started all this just a week ago.

"Well then, you better get back here and do as Jamal said. They'll be back soon."

Elliott clambered through the opening in the rear seat and got to his knees on the crappy old mattress. Like his mother's room often did these days, the rear of the van smelled like cock, cunt, and cum. He was realizing that sinfully lurid scent was becoming his favorite these days, replacing in his brain the intoxicating fragrance from Cinnabon that drew him like a magnet every time he went to the mall. Compared to Cinnabon, he'd take the smell of his mother's cunt any day. Shaking his head to bring himself back to the task at hand, he scrambled between his mother's legs as she sat up and braced herself with her hands behind her.

"Go ahead, baby. They've really filled me up. You better get to work."

Elliott could see she was right about that. There was cum everywhere. He dove onto her pussy first, pressing the flat of his tongue against the bottom of her pleasure-groove and drawing it slowly upwards. His tongue was covered with spunk before he'd reached her clit, and he swallowed, feeling the viscous teenage cum slide smoothly down his throat. He licked all around her pouty mound, cleaning the surface thoroughly before slipping his tongue inside.

"That's it, baby. There's a lot in there. Get it all."

His mother's words encouraged Elliott even more. He sucked at her seeping opening and sent his tongue far up along those moist coital walls as he gathered in the warm cream. It took a long time, but he eventually got as much out of her as he could. Knowing time was running short, as his mother lay back and rolled her hips up, he dove down lower, attending to her seeping bum-hole. He pressed the flat of his tongue against her tender hole and rolled it all around, cleaning her bum-cheeks as best he could. He then concentrated on her pink pucker, pressing his lips right against the tiny little hole and feathering his tongue into her steaming guts. There was just as much cum up that chute as there'd been in her pussy, and he sucked feverishly, drawing every warm drop out of her and into his belly.

"C'mon, baby. Come up here and clean my face now."

His mother lay back on the stained pillow as Elliott crawled up beside her and leaned over her pretty face. Her hair had come out of the scrunchie at some point. Her lustrous blonde locks were matted and clumped with gobs of spunk as it lay on the pillow like a golden halo around her face. He could see that her lipstick had been smudged off long ago from the constant abuse her mouth had taken. Her lips were puffy, but she looked happier than he'd ever seen her. There were spackles and ribbons of cum all over her face as well, just like the rest of her. He lowered his tongue and licked the soft skin of her face, gathering up the pearly remnants of teenage semen. When he was done and sat back, her face shone with a fine sheen of his drying saliva, every drop of cum sitting in his stomach.

"Pass me my purse," his mother said as she propped herself up again. "I want to put on a fresh coat of lipstick before they get back. I know Jamal will like that."