Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 07

Story Info
Jamal returns on his own to keep Tanya filled all night long.
7.4k words
4.46
65.4k
99
30

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,727 Followers

"I gotta go," Jamal said again as he turned back and spoke quietly to Elliott, "but I want you to do something for me."

"Uh, okay."

"She's still got all the loads into her that my dad, Uncle Dexter, and Kendrick gave her, right?" Elliott nodded. "Okay, I want you to get her cleaned up before I get back. Do your thing, if you like, and then take her into the shower. That should wake her up a bit. And then put something nice on her. You know what I mean?" Jamal gave Elliott a naughty wink.

"Yes, I know what you mean."

Jamal smiled broadly and clapped Elliott on the shoulder. "Good man. I'll be back in less than an hour. You don't mind if I grab myself a Red Bull on the way out, do ya?" With that, he gave Elliott another little wink and strode out of the room.

Elliott stayed where he was until he heard the front door close. He stepped over to his mother's bed. She was lying right down now, her legs still draped over the end of the bed with her feet on the floor, her spread thighs teasingly on display beneath the short black dress. As he approached, Elliott looked up along the smooth skin of those creamy thighs all the way up to her cockpit, her mound glistening wetly beneath the hem of her dress. Elliott thought she looked innocently sweet, and yet incredibly sexy at the same time as she lay there peacefully in her cum-covered dress and sexy high heels, her eyes closed. "Mom, are you okay? Are you sleeping?" Elliott spoke softly, not wanting to startle her.

"No, baby," she replied as she looked up at him with dreamy eyes. "I was just lying here, thinking about how good I feel."

"Jamal said he's coming back in a little while. Just him, without the other two."

"Just him?" she asked, sitting up slightly.

"Yeah. And he told me not to say anything to the other two about it."

"Okay."

"He wants me to get you cleaned up and changed before he gets back."

"All right. Did he say how long he was going to be?"

"He said less than an hour."

"Okay, that gives us a little bit of time then. I better take a shower. Can you help me, baby?" Elliott hesitated in his response, and Tanya noticed it. "What is it, sweetheart?"

Elliott couldn't believe after everything that had happened over the past week that he'd feel sheepish about this kind of thing, but he did. "Uh...you've still got the loads those other three guys dumped into you, don't you?"

A sly smile came over Tanya's face as it dawned on her what her son wanted. She pushed herself up and sat on the edge of the bed. "You're right, baby, I do. And I've been keeping them nice and warm for you." She pulled the covers down and nodded towards the middle of the bed. "Why don't you lay down there and let Mommy feed you that way?"

Elliott's heart was racing as he climbed onto the bed and rolled over onto his back. This was one of his favorite fantasies, to have his mother ride his face.

"That's my good boy," Tanya said as she crawled onto the bed, still wearing those sexy red-soled Louboutins. When she got near him, she lifted her leg and straddled him, causing her short black dress to slide up even higher on her thighs. She moved forward and grasped the headboard, her seeping loins poised right over his upturned face. "Open up, baby."

Elliott looked up at her puffy wet cunt, his eyes delighted at the sight of her shiny mound. He opened his mouth as he watched her push down with the muscles inside her. A milky pearl of semen appeared at the mouth of her slit for a second, and then a glistening ribbon of cum slithered forth towards his open mouth. He felt the tip of it touch his tongue and then she pushed harder, the whole thick strand dropping deep into his mouth.

"Mmm..." It was his turn to purr this time as he swallowed the warm viscous seed. His mother then sat right down in the saddle, grinding her twat against his face as he set to work. He sucked and licked, licked and sucked, getting every drop out of her drooling cunt. And then she spun around, presenting her delicate pink starfish to him. He gave her bumhole the same treatment, getting out every drop of cum that he could.

"Oh God, baby, that pretty mouth of yours has me ready to go off again," his mother said as she spun back around, facing the headboard once more. "Do my clit, baby. Do it the way Mommy likes it."

She ground herself right down on his face again, only this time a bit lower to give him direct access to her fiery clit. Elliott wrapped his lips around the protruding nodule and sucked, and then rolled his tongue over the sensitive button.

"OH FUCCKCKKKK..." Tanya moaned less than a minute later, rocking back and forth as he continued to stimulate her tingling clit, covering his face with her sticky cunt-honey.

Elliott was thrilled to make his mother come so quickly, and loved the feel of her cunt gushing its warm juices all over the lower part of his face.

"Mmm, that was nice," Tanya said once the delicious sensations of her climax dwindled. She swung her leg off his body and smiled down at his glistening face. "What a mess I've made."

Elliott was thrilled even more as she leaned over him and licked his face clean, and then brought her mouth to his for a searing kiss, where she transferred the remnants of her silky nectar to his mouth. He swallowed gratefully.

"Okay, baby, I better take that shower before Jamal gets back. Did he say he wants me to wear anything specific?"

Elliott shook his head. "No, he just said 'something nice', so I think you know what that means."

"I've got just the thing. I bought some things today at the lingerie store to wear this weekend. I didn't realize I'd have a chance to wear them so soon."

"What kinds of things?"

Tanya gave her son a sly wink as she started towards the en-suite bathroom. "You'll see soon enough, but I think Jamal will like what I have in mind, and I think you'll like it too. Now, go to your room until Jamal gets here. I've got to redo my hair and makeup too, so I want a little privacy."

"Sure, Mom." Elliott climbed off the bed as his mother disappeared into the bathroom. He pulled her door closed behind him before going to his own room. He hadn't come all night and he was so horny he thought he'd lose his mind. He could have jerked off in seconds flat, but there was something about that look in Jamal's eye that made Elliott think there might be something up tonight, something for him. He took a few deep breaths to try and calm his raging cock, then sat down and played his video game to try and distract himself from his salacious thoughts.

A short time after hearing the water shut off, he heard the low buzz of his mother's hair dryer coming from her room. He kept checking the time, anxious for Jamal to return. Not only was he curious to see what the black youth had in mind for his mother, he was anxious to see what this new outfit she'd mentioned was all about. Finally, after just under an hour, he heard the front door open and close. He went and stood in the hallway, hoping beyond hope that Jamal wouldn't exclude him from the rest of the night's festivities.

"Well, did you get her all cleaned up?" Jamal asked as he reached the top of the stairs and spotted Elliott.

"Yes, she took a shower and kicked me out of her room so she could get ready in private." Elliott saw that Jamal was carrying a plastic grocery bag with the name of drug store chain on it in one hand, and a glass from their kitchen in the other. "What's in the bag?"

Jamal waved off Elliott's question. "You don't need to worry about that. Do you know what she's wearing? Remember I asked you—"

"I don't know what it is exactly that she's going to wear," Elliott said as he interrupted him. "But she said it was something new she just bought today, and that you'd like it."

"All right then, let's check it out." Jamal stood in place and held his hand out towards Elliott as he pointed at Tanya's bedroom door.

"You...you want me in there? In there with the two of you?"

"You've done a great job all this week, Elliott, not only with your clean-up duties, but with the tutoring and everything else. And hey, like I said, it's been a long time since I got a B-." A big smile came over Jamal's face. "So get your scrawny ass over here and let's see what Mommy has to show us."

Thrilled to the max, Elliott followed on Jamal's heels as they entered the room. The tall black boy set his bag and the drinking glass down on top of a little side table she had near her reading chair, the one where Elliott usually sat when he was allowed to watch the boys fuck her. The only light turned on in the room was from one of the bedside table lamps, casting a warm amber glow over the bed. From his spot just behind Jamal, Elliott could see his mother reclining provocatively on the bed, the covers pulled down to the bottom. Like many pictures of lingerie models he'd seen, she was propped up on a stack of pillows against the headboard, one knee angled up across her other leg suggestively.

"Oh fuck," Elliott heard Jamal mumble under his breath as both of them looked at the breathtaking creature on the bed. His mother was wearing a new corset. It was a deep, rich, scarlet color with black lace brocade embroidered into it. The immense bra cups of the corset were obviously heavily-reinforced, causing her voluminous breasts to swell up and threaten to spill over the front edge of the jam-packed cups. The form-fitting cups were designed to barely cover her nipples, giving the boys' hungry eyes a clear view of a huge expanse of that velvety-soft titflesh, the curving spheres pressed together to create a devastatingly enticing line of cleavage that almost took Elliott's breath away. The black ribbon-like shoulder straps were stretched taut as bridge cables, straining to carry the heavy load of those tits. The multi-panelled bodice of the corset nipped in tightly at her waist before flaring out over her wide fuckable hips, the shape of the corset provocatively emphasizing her pronounced hourglass figure.

Beneath the embroidered trim at the bottom of the corset, Elliott could see high-cut French panties in the same deep, rich, scarlet color as the corset. The panties were cut wickedly high on her hips as they disappeared beneath the bottom of the corset, the style of the panties making her legs look long and alluring. And alluring her legs were. She was wearing sheer black thigh-high stockings with elasticized bands at the top, the bands hugging her upper thighs mere inches below her pussy. The broad band at the tops of the stockings was an intricate pattern in black lace, just like the embroidery on the corset.

Elliott's gaze travelled further down her body, the sheer stockings making her legs look fantastic. On her feet she wore a pair of scarlet brushed-velvet slingbacks, with killer pointy toes and dagger-like 5" heels. The color of the shoes matched the corset and panties perfectly, and as Elliott looked at the points of those sexy heels digging into the sheets, a jolt of blood pulsed to his rising cock.

Tearing his eyes away from the sexy shoes, he brought his gaze back up. He stopped midway, his eyes drawn to a pair of black opera-length gloves adorning her slender arms. The soft-looking gloves reached almost to her shoulders, and were dead sexy. This was a look Elliott had never pictured his mother in, but with the way the blood was rushing to his midsection right now, he knew he would from now on.

He finally drew his eyes back up to her face. A warm smile flowed into him from those sapphire blue eyes as she looked towards both of them. As she'd said she wanted to do, she'd redone her hair, only this time pinning it up loosely, with numerous stray tendrils hanging downwards to lick sensually at her neck. Her eye makeup had been redone too, this time in darker red tones, which emphasized the rich scarlet color of the corset, and looked bewitchingly erotic. She had a fresh coat of lipstick on, and Elliott could see that it was a wet-look one similar to the one Jamal had asked her to wear, but this one was a deeper red color that looked teasingly sexy with the rest of the outfit.

The diamond in the rough that set off the whole outfit though was the new choker she was wearing. It was a band of black velvet about an inch wide, with an oval glittering diamond-like stone at the center of her throat. With her hair pinned up and falling teasingly along her neck, that glittering jewel in the choker, along with those shoulder-length gloves, made her look like the sexiest thing on earth, at least as far as Elliott was concerned. And it seemed Jamal felt the same.

"Very nice. I definitely approve," Jamal said as he peeled of his t-shirt and tossed it aside. He started to undo his pants. "Come over here, sweetheart."

As Tanya slid off the bed and got to her feet, Jamal pulled his pants off and threw them next to his shirt. He was now completed naked, his long thick cock hanging out majestically in front of him. Tanya sidled up next to him, and as he slipped an arm around her, she instinctively reached out with one gloved hand to take hold of his cock, as she'd been instructed to do.

"Un-uh, not just yet," Jamal said. He ran his hands over her body as she stood next to him, his roaming fingers stopping briefly as he cupped and squeezed her big round tits. "Nice, very nice. Now just stay there."

Elliott was surprised when Jamal stepped away from her and climbed onto the bed. The black youth took her place, sitting up against the headboard with the stack of pillows behind him. He settled back into the pillows and drew his legs up and apart, his long snake-like cock hanging down with the enormous head and part of the shaft actually lying on the sheet beneath him.

"Elliott, with all the goings on tonight, have you come yet?"

Surprised by the question, Elliott flushed slightly as he shook his head. "No sir."

"Well, I think it's time you did then, don't you? I'm sure you've got two or three loads stored up there that you need to get rid of."

"Uh...I...uh..." Elliott stammered, unsure of what to say.

"Go ahead, Mommy, help your son out. Get him undressed, like you did for him when he was a little boy."

Elliott saw the sly smile on his mother's face as she came over to him and helped him out of his clothes. He was struck dumb and could only hold his arms up and step out of his pants and underwear as she stripped him down. His rigid cock was pointing at the stars, telling his mother and Jamal all they needed to know.

"That looks sore," Jamal said. "Jerk it off for him, Mommy. I'm sure it won't take too long for him to get that first load off."

Standing just beyond the bottom of the bed, Tanya reached forward towards Elliott's twitching cock.

"Hmm, you seem to be missing something." Jamal's words stopped Tanya on the spot. Jamal gestured to the table just behind them. "Grab that glass I brought up and jerk him off into that."

That sly knowing smile appeared on Tanya's face again as she reached over and took hold of the glass. She moved right up behind Elliott and reached around him from behind, taking hold of his raging prick with one gloved hand while holding the glass in the other. She moved closer to her son, pressing the front of her body against his bare back.

"Oh fuck," Elliott groaned as he tipped his head back, lost in the overwhelming sensations he was feeling. Her sultry perfume invaded his senses at the same time her face slid across the back of his neck, her warm breath tickling his ear. He could feel her breasts pressing into his back, the incredible mounds wickedly soft and amazingly warm, even through the corset. He looked down at her gloved hand, the erotic blackness of the glove contrasting with his pulsing white cock as she expertly slid her hand back and forth.

"Come for me, baby, come for Mommy," she whispered breathlessly into his ear as she stroked his thrusting erection, the soft material of the gloves driving Elliott right up the wall with excitement.

Elliott felt his legs start to quiver as his boiling semen raced up the shaft of his cock. The sensations he was feeling were so intense that he thought he was going to either have a heart attack, or collapse. But instead, he came...he came like a fucking racehorse. It was like he'd been edging all night long as he'd watched the six others make use of his mother. His cock had been primed and ready to fire time and time again during the evening—and now it was his turn.

"OHHH FUCKKKKKKK..." he gasped as he started to come. He looked down to see his mother bring the rim of the glass over the head of his cock just in time. The first white rope shot out of him so hard, he was surprised he didn't shatter the glass. He kept coming as she kept stroking, that soft gloved hand working its magic as she pumped rope after milky white rope out of his throbbing cock. He watched the amount of cum in the glass rise as he kept shooting, pressing himself back to feel the softness of those huge tits against him. He unloaded more spunk than he thought possible, flooding the glass with everything he had. His mother's beautiful hand kept pumping, and he kept shooting, gobs and spurts of the stuff spewing into the glass. Finally, the luxurious sensations coursing through him ended, and as his mother stepped away from him, he gratefully collapsed into his usual chair, his chest heaving as he fought to regain his breath.

"There, that's better now, isn't it," Jamal said, a broad smile on his face as he looked over at Elliott.

Elliott didn't have the strength to answer, but could only nod.

Jamal turned his attention to Tanya. "Okay, sweetheart, bring that glass over and set it here on the table next to me." Tanya did as she was told, stepping over to the bed and setting the cum-filled glass on the bedside table. "Good girl, now get between my legs and let me feel those sexy gloves of yours."

As his breathing slowly started to return to normal, Elliott watched as his mother crawled onto the bed in her sexy outfit and sat back on her haunches between Jamal's legs. She reached forward and put a hand on each of his powerful muscular legs, her fingers touching him just above the knees. She started slowly sliding her gloved hands back and forth, moving slowly towards his midsection as she massaged him.

"That's it. That feels good. Just keep doing that," Jamal said as he wriggled himself deeper into the pillows, surrendering to the pleasure this 40-year old woman was going to give him. They were just getting started, and he knew the woman would be fucked raw and full of cum by the time he was done.

Elliott could see Jamal in all his glory, his broad shoulders and powerful chest making him look like a magnificent masculine specimen. A perfect partner for a woman who loved to get fucked by a big, powerful black man, which Elliott now knew was exactly the type of woman his mother was—a woman who craved black cock—big black cock. Elliott saw his mother's face as she'd climbed on the bed and moved between Jamal's tree-trunk-like thighs, and that hungry look she had in her eyes confirmed exactly what he was thinking.

Tanya continued to slowly massage Jamal's powerful thighs, those bewitchingly sexy gloved hands moving slowly back and forth over his muscular legs. Both Elliott and Tanya watched, totally enthralled, as Jamal's majestic cock started to rise as she continued her sensual massage. She kept up the slow, teasing back and forth motion, with her hands moving slightly higher with each gentle pass. Now Jamal's cock had stiffened enough where it wasn't touching the sheet anymore. As she kept massaging, her slender fingers stroking his inner thighs, his cock kept growing and rising, bobbing erotically, stiffening and extending as his pulsing blood flowed to the centre of his being. In just over a minute, his immense cock was at full staff, throbbing and pulsing as it pointed straight up, erect to the point it looked like it was going to explode. A glistening dew-drop of precum appeared at the tip, and as his cock throbbed enticingly, that shiny drop started to distend lewdly downwards towards the bed.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,727 Followers