Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like he'd thought many times, Elliott was surprised that with all the blood it must take to fill that monster cock, that Jamal didn't pass out. But no, and as yet untouched, his cock stood stallion-like between his legs, the deep purple head angry and so full of blood that it was almost glowing. What I wouldn't give to have a cock like that, Elliott thought to himself.

"Okay, sweetheart, those magic gloves of yours have got me to the point where I want that sweet mouth of yours to take this first load out of me. But before you start sucking it, I want you to pour that glass of your boy's cum over that big black cock and lick it off first."

Elliott could see that his mother was flushing with excitement, eager to get her mouth on Jamal's throbbing cock. She reached over and grabbed the glass from the table, and then slowly poured the warm cum over Jamal's thrusting erection. The white semen contrasted erotically with Jamal's ebony skin, the viscous liquid sliding sluggishly down the veiny shaft. Tanya shook out the last drops that were clinging to the rim of the glass, the final drops falling on the engorged head of Jamal's prick.

"There you go, sweetheart, it's all yours," Jamal said as he reached forward and took Tanya's head in his hands. "Lick up all of your baby boy's sweet cum, and then suck on that dick 'til I give you a nice creamy reward. Yes, I've got a nice big mouthful of gravy for you. You'll never go hungry while I'm around."

Tanya set about her task eagerly, her tongue working up and down feverishly over Jamal's pulsing shaft until she had every drop of Elliott's cum inside her. She licked and sucked at the thrusting shaft like a little whore, cooing and whimpering as she slavishly licked up last morsel of her son's spunk. When she was done, Jamal pulled her head right on top of his thrusting prick. She had both gloved hands working on the shaft of his cock as he fucked her face, bucking his hips up rhythmically as he moved her head up and down.

"Oh, that's it, sweetheart. I love that hot MILF mouth of yours," Jamal said as he continued to pump her mouth.

Elliott could hear her making those salacious nasty sucking sounds as Jamal kept fucking her mouth, trails of her warm saliva slithering snake-like down his upright shaft. Her cheeks were caved in as she created a tight enveloping sheath within her mouth, the hot tissues pressing luxuriously against Jamal's pistoning black cock.

"OH FUCK, YEAH. HERE YOU GO, SWALLOW THAT SHIT," Jamal said a few minutes later as her talented hands and mouth pulled a huge load out of his bloated nuts.

Elliott watched her cheeks puff out as Jamal quickly filled her mouth, and then he saw the muscles in her neck contract as she swallowed, and then swallowed again. Jamal kept coming, and his mother kept swallowing, until she finally had every drop warming her belly. Elliott noticed that this time she'd gotten every savory drop of the black youth's monstrous load directly into her belly. Nothing had leaked out from the corners of her stretched lips.

"Okay, Elliott, are you ready to fuck Mommy now?"

Jamal's question broke Elliott out of his trance-like state. He could only nod as Jamal climbed off the bed, his cock still hard as a rock. Jamal pointed to the middle of the bed. "Get on there on your back. Let Mommy show you how good she is at riding a nice hard cock."

Elliott was thrilled, not only at the chance to fuck his mother, but that Jamal had suggested that Elliott himself had 'a nice hard cock'. He stepped over to the bed as his mother moved to the side, making room for him. As Jamal directed, Elliott laid down on his back, his cock already hard and raring to go again after watching the erotic blowjob his mother had just given Jamal.

"Time to get rid of these," Jamal said as he reached over and pulled Tanya's panties off. "Soaking wet, just the way you like them." He tossed them to Elliott, who automatically brought them to his face and sniffed, the heady aroma making him feel dizzy with excitement. The fragrance alone caused another surge of blood to flow into his cock, which he didn't think could get any harder than it already was.

"Okay, sweetheart," Jamal said as he turned to Tanya. "Give your baby boy the ride of his life. Fuck the shit out of him."

Tanya straddled Elliott, reaching down and steering his throbbing prick between her slick labia. With the head in position, she sunk down, driving him in to the hilt.

"Oh fuck, that's so fucking hot in there," Elliott moaned as she wriggled her hips right down, making sure she gave her son as much pleasure as possible. She started to bounce up and down, and Elliott looked up at those amazing breasts, beautifully encased in the sexy corset. The upper swells were jiggling erotically as she rode him like it was his last day on earth. He could feel her talented pussy gripping him, the mature muscles inside her sending a rippling massage down the full length of his cock. He knew why the boys loved to fuck her—her pussy was working him like a hot buttery fist—and he wanted it to go on forever. But, as before when she'd jerked him off, he was too aroused to last. She corkscrewed her hips one more time, and that was all it took.

"OH FUCCKKKKKK..." Elliott groaned loudly as he started to go off, pouring himself into her succulent pussy. He was surprised to see her squeal and start twitching at the same time as he flooded her pussy, climaxing at the same time he did. They both shook and twitched as paroxysms of delight flowed through their meshed bodies. They rode it out together to the point of total culmination, and when they were done, Elliott looked up to see his mother smiling down at him, both of their faces glowing with a fine sheen of perspiration.

"Okay, Elliott, I want to fuck that sweet pussy now," Jamal said as he reached over and pulled Tanya back. "But I don't want to fuck it with that mess of white-boy paste in there. So turn around and suck it out of her. And Tanya, while he's doing that, lick his cock clean."

Tanya raised her leg so Elliott could swing around beneath her, moving his head between her legs as they got into the sixty-nine position. Tanya didn't waste any time as she dropped her cum-filled pussy right down onto his face. Elliott sent his tongue deep into her dripping snatch at the same time as he felt her soft warm tongue lick his cock. He drew his tongue back from inside her overflowing pussy, pulling his own load of cum along with it.

It was a few seconds later when Elliott felt the bed sink downwards as Jamal crawled onto it and moved between Tanya's spread knees. With his head facing the bottom of the bed, Elliott looked up to see Jamal push down on the top of his cock and point it right at Tanya's pussy, which already had Elliott's tongue way up inside it.

"I hope you've got her cleaned out. She looks too fuckin' hot in that outfit to wait any longer."

Elliott couldn't do anything but watch as Jamal pushed his thick black cock between his mother's dripping labia and started to slide the immense monster inside her. From his spot mere inches away, Elliott could see the thick veins on Jamal's cock pulsing as he sunk the thick ebony shaft into her. Elliott couldn't believe how big it was, how incredibly thick, and so fucking long.

"Keep licking, Elliott. Make sure you get all of your cum out of her."

Elliott obediently did as he was told, even though Jamal's cock was there...right fucking there! He sucked at her stretched pussy lips, drawing in the pearly drops of his cum that were still clinging to them. He saw a ribbon of jizz leaking out of her pussy, part of his load that was being squelched back out as Jamal's huge prick displaced it. Elliott licked upwards, trying to get the strand of cum into his mouth. His tongue accidentally pressed against the underside of Jamal's driving shaft, almost pulling Elliott's tongue right inside her twat along with it as it moved deeper into her gooey trench.

"That's it. Keep doing that, Elliott. I want that cunt nice and clean when I dump this load into it."

Not wanting to upset Jamal, Elliott kept his tongue busy, licking and probing against the juncture of Jamal's cock with his mother's quim as the black boy really started to pound her.

"Oh fuck, yeah. That's perfect," Jamal said as he rolled his hips, making Tanya groan with pleasure as his powerful cock stirred her insides. Tanya squealed as an orgasm ripped through her, her body shaking as she continued to lick Elliott's cock. Jamal paused with most of his rigid prick inside her, moving it in short slow strokes as Elliott continued licking the underside of his cock, the flat of the boy's tongue pressing warmly against his thick rod.

Elliott didn't know what had taken hold of him, all he knew was that he wanted to make Jamal happy. He tipped his head upwards as he kept licking, dragging the flat of his tongue along the underside of that magnificent cock, lapping up his mother's glistening cunt-honey from the surface every time it moved back and forth. Jamal started to fuck her more vigorously, and his mother shrieked as another climax tore through her, her overheated snatch spraying its warm juices all over Elliott's face. The lewdness of the whole scenario made Elliott lick even harder, his tongue working like crazy on Jamal's throbbing prick as the muscular black youth hammered it back and forth, going deep into his mother's needy cunt with each savage thrust.

"OH FUCK...GONNA COME..." Jamal groaned loudly. Elliott kept licking, wanting to help bring Jamal as much pleasure with his tongue as his mother's hot mature cunt was. Jamal was flexing his hips back and forth, and Elliott was surprised when Jamal backed out too far on one stroke and his cock came free. On his back between his mother's spread legs, Elliott looked up just in time to see a long white rope of cum jettison forth from the red eye at the tip of Jamal's cock. The milky ribbon of cum shot forth like a rocket, right into Elliott's gaping mouth! It looked like Jamal was anxious to get his cock back inside his mother's pussy, but as his orgasm took over his body as he flexed forward, he missed with his aim. Elliott's eyes flew wide open as, instead of the broad flared head sliding between his mother's slippery cunt-lips, Jamal's enormous cockhead slid right into his mouth! Shocked, Elliott felt his lips stretching to the tearing point as he instinctively let his jaw open as wide as it could, just to survive without having his mouth split wide open.

"Oh fuck...yeah...that's it," Elliott heard Jamal say from above him as his cock continued to shoot, his warm creamy seed quickly filling Elliott's mouth. Elliott's oral cavity was almost to the point of overflowing and, not knowing what else to do to get out of his predicament, he swallowed. He'd sucked and licked up copious amounts of Jamal's cum out of his mother's pussy and off her body this past week, but this sensation was completely different. It felt more...more real, and what surprised him most, it felt wickedly more exciting.

This whole time, Elliott's mother had been licking his cock clean, as Jamal had instructed her to do. Elliott had quickly gotten hard as she'd been licking and sucking his cock. Now, when he swallowed that first load of Jamal's straight from the source, he felt his cock twitch within seconds and he started to come. His mother saw it happening and plunged her mouth down over his spitting cock, sucking out every drop at the same time as Jamal kept filling his mouth.

Elliott felt himself writhing in pleasure as he came, but he kept sucking as Jamal kept shooting. The black boy was working his cock back and forth in Elliott's eagerly sucking mouth as he continued to come, dropping a massive load down the young boy's throat. Elliott swallowed again and again, rope after rope of thick warm jizz filling his mouth as Jamal seemed to come forever, his muscular ass-cheeks flexing as he pumped out every last drop onto Elliott's waiting tongue. Finally, Jamal stopped coming, but, for some reason he couldn't comprehend, Elliott kept tenderly nursing at the seeping tip of the big black cock, drawing out every drop of cum that he could. Finally, totally spent, Jamal sat back on his haunches, his long black cock coming out of Elliott's mouth with an audible POP!

"Oh fuck, sorry about that, man," Jamal said as he looked down at a gob of cum leaking out of the corner of Elliott's mouth. "My cock slipped out of your mom and I missed when I was trying to stick it back in. Sorry."

Elliott noticed where Jamal had been looking and felt the tickling sensation as the boy's cum started to slide down his cheek. Without even thinking about what he was doing, he reached up with his finger and pushed the warm gob back into his mouth.

"Hmm, I guess that takes care of that, then," Jamal said. Elliott didn't even realize what he'd done until he saw the sly smile on Jamal's face. He felt himself turning red under the boy's intense gaze and knew he had to get out of there. Feeling Elliott shifting restlessly, Tanya slung her leg off of Elliott's body as he crawled out from beneath her.

"Uh, that's okay," Elliott said as he scrambled off the bed. He could feel himself flushing guiltily, and he was unable to meet Jamal's eyes. "I...I understand."

"That's all good then," Jamal said as he got up off the bed, his long thick cock hanging heavily between his legs. He stepped over and retrieved the bag he'd brought with him. He took a small box from inside and opened it up. He pulled out two things that looked like walkie-talkies and came back over to the bed.

"What's that?" Tanya asked.

"This is a baby monitor. I'm not done with you yet, sweetheart, but I think it's time for Elliott to say goodnight. Don't you think so, Elliott?"

Elliott thought once again that it was like the black youth could read his thoughts like a book. Elliott's brain was swirling with what had just happened and he knew he had to get away, had to get his mind wrapped around what he was feeling. "Yes sir," he replied meekly, still unable to meet Jamal's gaze.

"Yeah, so I figured there were times when he still might want to hear what's going on, even if he can't be here. So, I picked up these babies." He handed one to Elliott. "Just plug that in in your room, and I'll plug this one in here, and we'll be ready to go." Jamal plugged in the one he had and set it on the bedside table before turning it on, a tiny red light indicating it was 'ON'. He turned towards Elliott. "How does that sound to you?"

"G...good," Elliott shakily replied. He got up from the bed and started to gather up his clothes.

"C'mere, sweetheart," Elliott heard Jamal say as he reached down for his pants. He looked over his shoulder as Jamal pulled his mother up against him and kissed her passionately. As Elliott was tucking his shirt under his arm, he saw Jamal push his mother to her knees before taking her head in his hands again.

"Get workin' on it, baby. I've got a few more loads for you tonight before I'm done. Yeah, that's it. Take that cock deep into your mouth. You're a hell of a cocksucker, and I'll make sure you get all the cock you need, and all the cum you can swallow. " When Jamal said that, he was looking Elliott right in the eye, with a knowing look in his eye and a lewd smile on his face that sent a shiver of guilt tripping down Elliott's spine.

Feeling himself flushing even more under Jamal's leering gaze, Elliott made his way out of the room, closing the door behind him. He hurried to his room and plugged in the baby monitor. He set it on the night table next to his bed and crawled under the covers as he looked at it. He couldn't resist. He turned it on. As soon as the red light came on, he turned the volume up as far as he could. The first thing he heard were the wet slobbery sounds as his mother sucked Jamal's cock. The next thing he heard was Jamal's voice.

"C'mon, baby, get up on the bed and let your head hang over the edge. I want to go all the way down that sweet throat of yours this time. There's nothing like a hot slick throat to make your cock want to spit."

Elliott heard a bit of shuffling around, and then he heard those familiar sounds coming from his mother, "Eccckkk...eccckkk...eccckkk..." as Jamal face-fucked her. Elliott had witnessed that first hand, and it didn't take much to picture Jamal rolling his powerful hips back and forth as he fucked her throat.

"Oh fuck, that's it, that's perfect," was the next thing he heard Jamal say.

As Elliott listened, he was surprised to find that the decadence of the whole baby monitor thing was turning him on. He got out his jar of Vaseline and started working on his cock as Jamal continued to fuck his mother's throat. Only this time, Elliott found his mind wondering, wondering what it would be like to be in her position, instead of Jamal's.

"OH FUCK, SWEETHEART, GONNA SHOOT THIS LOAD RIGHT DOWN YOUR THROAT," Jamal groaned out a few minutes later and, when Jamal came, Elliott did too.

With his own load covering his bare stomach, Elliott felt guilty about what he was feeling, but he couldn't make himself turn off the baby monitor. He looked down at his milky cum clinging to his skin. Overcome with something he couldn't describe, he scooped it up with his hand and plunged his fingers into his mouth. He swallowed, and then went back to get more, guiltily swallowing every drop of his own semen.

*

He continued to listen until the wee hours of morning. Jamal was really giving the old bed a workout, the creaking and squeaking of the bed coming through the monitor clear as a bell. Elliott heard many things, from both Jamal and from his mother.

"So big...so fucking big and hard," was one of the things his mother said, more than once along with things like, "Deeper...fuck me deeper," and similar terms of endearment. Mixed in with her comments were her usual squeals and moans of pleasure as she climaxed, something that seemed to come through the monitor every few minutes as Jamal worked her over mercilessly, taking her to one euphoric orgasm after another.

Elliott listened as Jamal continued to give her instructions on what he wanted:

"That's it, work that ass. Let me see those hips buck..."

"Fuck, that cunt is tight. Work it, work it...work that big black cock and I'll feed you another big mouthful."

"That's it, nice and slow...jerk that cock off nice and slow. Do a good job and I'll let you lick it all up."

After another resounding fuck, where Elliott counted that his mother came three times in row before Jamal pulled out and came all over her face, Jamal's voice came through loud and clear. It was obvious that he was leaning close to the monitor. "Good night, Elliott. Sweet dreams," followed by a click.

Elliott sat up and checked the monitor, but nothing was coming through. Jamal had turned it off at his end. Elliott turned his light off and lay back in his bed, wondering if Jamal was leaving. It took only a few seconds for the tell-tale sounds of his mother's creaking old bed to reach his ears through the walls, even without the monitor being on. Obviously Jamal wasn't done with her yet.

Elliott wondered what position Jamal had his mother in now, and how she was taking that huge black cock. Elliott found himself getting hard again as he pictured the various erotic couplings possibly taking place. When he pictured it ending with Jamal pulling out and shooting another huge load into his mother's mouth, Elliott came again, making a mess as his load sprayed up against his sheets.

Exhausted, ridden with guilt, and with the sounds of his mother's bed creaking continuously in the distance, Elliott finally dropped off into a restless sleep.

*

His room was full of light when he came to, a noise in the house jarring him out of his sleep. He looked around, wondering what time it was.