Busty Naïve Punishment Pt. 03

Story Info
Her punishment for being busty gets worse.
14k words
4.57
29.4k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

I've always loved the night.

And I don't mean when the sun just sets, but the real night. When most are asleep and everything seems creepy, spooky and magical. Especially midnight. I know it used to be called the Witching Hour, where the hour leading up to midnight was the hour for good, and the hour after midnight devoted to evil.

I guess that's why this is happening during the time for evil.

"Tell them why you are getting fucked in the ass," I tell Fat Tits, whom is a college girl that I basically own and can do with as I please. The fact my hips pump furious against her, allowing my cock to move about her opened ass as she whimpers and hangs from a branch proves it.

Truth be told, I've not really done anal all that much. The few times I tried it proved to be such a hassle. Was hard to get it in, hard to move and most of all, the woman bitched and complained. But with Fat Tits? Easy as can be. Probably because I'm so motivated.

The dark of night surrounds us as I fuck her ass as she's still helpless and tied to this tree in the back of her neighborhood. The night seems like it gives me power to keep going, as well as the attitude to keep doing as I'm doing, as I'm being very much out of character. I mean, I'm ass-fucking this woman for no reason other than I can.

Normally I would be holding Fat Tits' hips as I fuck her, but I'm currently not. Instead, as I'm behind her and ramming into her ass, my hands are currently on her massive tits. Every third or so thrust, I lift those huge tits right into her face, mashing her own tits against her face. I do this fast too, treating it like a one-two punch to the face with her own breasts.

"Tell them," I prompt, lifting her breasts again where they mash on either side of her face. Once again she moans at this, as I'm sure it's not just humiliating but hurts.

"Because I have big fat titties," Fat Tits says, but it isn't directed towards me. No, she says it for the small crowd that we've drawn with this little forbidden show.

The back of this neighborhood has a wooden fence which separate the houses from the trail and creek that is back here. That's where we are now, on the worn out path, with the creek to the left and the fences to the right, in the midst of a lone tree.

On the other side of the fence directly in front of us, is a small group of men and women who have their heads over the fence to watch what is happening. It's very dark so I'm not able to really see any details of those faces, but I can tell they are each wide eyed as the whites of their eyes stand out.

It would seem that the gathering they were having was downright boring compared to what they are seeing now. For all of them seem to be in shock at what I am doing. If they are enjoying the show or think it's evil, I don't know. But they watch all the same.

"W-Why are you letting him do that?" One of the girls in the small group asks, sounding confused. The tone of the girl is rather odd, as she doesn't sound like she's grossed out or mad, but confused. Like she can't fathom any woman wanting to be anally fucked.

"Why are you doing that to her?" The woman then asks, which is directed at me. This actually makes me laugh out loud as the woman realizes she wouldn't get a real answer out of Fat Tits. That she's all but a puppet at the moment with me being in charged.

"She asked me to," I answer honestly, trying not to get too excited as I want to last. If it was up to me, I would fuck Fat Tits' ass all night long.

Fat Tits seems to sink back into whatever she's feeling at my answer. Her soft moans get very loud again and it sounds as if she's about to cum...again. This makes me want to fuck her harder and faster, but I have to fight hard to hold back. She's not getting out of this that easy.

"No way. She didn't," the woman asking the questions says, which is echoed by many of the others. Most seem to be agreement that no one, not even Fat Tits could have asked to be fucked in the ass in the back of a trail in the middle of the night. It's enough that I almost let out a laugh.

"Hey, Fat Tits, what did you beg me to do to you?" I ask Fat Tits, shoving her tits back into her face yet again, but this time much harder. For a moment I keep them against her face, letting her wonder about being suffocated by them.

"T-T-T-To....to punish....to p-p-punish m-m-mee...for....f-f-f-for...." Fat Tits tries hard to answer, but she's too far gone, sexually. Right after the last word, she orgasms. Those moans turn into a higher pitch, while she arches her back and thrusts her breasts forward. She probably doesn't mean to, but she's showing everyone that she's cumming. That she's orgasming while being anally taken.

"Met her on a video chat site...where she begged me...to punish her...for having...huge fucking tits," I tell the group in between my breathes as I am getting worked up as well.

The group doesn't say anything after this. Instead they seem to be watching Fat Tits cum, wondering if it could be true that she begged an old man to humiliate her for the size of her breasts. I have a feeling that if Fat Tits could think at the moment, she would tell them it's the truth. But she's squirming and wiggling at the moment to the point that I do have to hold her hips or risk sliding out of that ass.

"They are huge fucking titties," a guy comments, finally breaking the silence from them. For several moments, the only sounds are Fat Tits moaning and the clapping out bodies make slapping together.

"Hey!" One of the girls says, acting as if she's offended her friend could say something some crude. Only she's not fooling anyone. There's no anger or discomfort in her voice at all.

"I mean, look at them," the guy states as if defending himself. In the darkness, I see him reach his arm over the fence, or at least try to where he points.

"I know, it's just...you don't say...it's rude, I mean..." the girl tries to retort but she can't seem to find the words she wants to use. Probably because she knows her friend is right. This girl, who I label as Girl A in my head, stammers for a while, still trying to find the right words.

"Just one of them is bigger than my head," one of the other women states now, silencing the first girl. This chick's tone sounds weird to me. Almost like she's upset or annoyed. In my head I label her as "Annoyed Girl" as she's on the far end.

Wanting this to really be a show, I grab Fat Tits' legs from behind. I then lift them so they move off the ground and then bend. Thankfully I don't have to hold her as her hands are tied to the branch so her body just sort of hangs. But with her body off the ground like this, I move a bit under her and thrust hard upward, like I'm trying to impale her. When I do, it makes those tits of her actually bounce, if only a bit.

I can tell something really has snapped in Fat Tits, not just because she's going along with all this, but because of how she cums. Before her orgasms were much shorter than they are now. Sure they were intense, but each time she cums now, it seems to last for minutes, leaving her in this weird, constant trance.

"You hear them Fat Tits? Hear what they are saying about those watermelons you call tits?!" I laugh into Fat Tits' ear, grabbing a handful of her hair to get her attention. This small move makes her yelp with the pain of having her hair grabbed, but then she moans as if being treated so cruelly is making her orgasm even richer.

"They are watching them bounce, like you're a fucking clown. A clown with big fat clown tits," I mock as mean as I can, hoping it causes the orgasm she has to get even more intense. Sure enough, I feel her skin get warmer after I say this, as she eats up the cruelty.

"Your head? Hell, one of her tits is bigger than your entire upper body," a guy responds to what the woman said about one of these breasts being bigger than her head.

"Come on guys, she can't help it. It's how she's made," the woman who asked why I was doing this states. With none of them saying names, I labeled this chick as "Concerned Girl" in my head.

"Here's your prize," I whisper to Fat Tits so low that the others won't here. I then thrust one final time into her ass, where I bury my manhood. This time I do grab her hips so I can press as hard as I can into her.

My body shudders as I cum inside her. Where my cock seems to go crazy, exploding with stream after stream of my seed, all going deep inside her. The feeling is very strong and powerful, to which I feel my own body shudder at how great it feels. For it's such a beautiful and intense feeling, it makes me feel like I'm 21 again.

As I cum, Fat Tits moans even louder, no doubt from feeling me cum inside her ass. It causes her body to jerk some as if she is spasming. Then a loud, long moan comes out of her, which she throws her head back so far it almost hits me.

Fat Tits' moan slowly fades and so does her orgasm, or so it seems. Her body tenses at the peak of it, but now she slowly gets more and more relaxed. So relax that for a moment she just hangs on her bonds.

"You...you know what?" I say, nearly out of breath. My heart is pounding very hard from all the physical activity, not to mention all that I've already done to her tonight. Sweat covers my face from it too, to which I feel my shirt sticking to me. Unlike Fat Tits, I'm still fully clothed, except for my pants being pulled down some at the moment.

"I...think...." I say, then actually slide my cock out of Fat Tits' now gaping ass. It's clear her orgasm is over as she's gone pretty quiet, as if having to deal with the shame of orgasming from this treatment.

Pulling my pants up, I feel the need to take this even further. Sure, I got to do more than I thought I would get to do tonight, but I want more. And I think Fat Tits wants more too. Not to mention our crowd is very much looking for a show. The question now, is what to do?

"Bounce those tits like you know how to do," I order Fat Tits, then slap her bare ass. I say this in a very causal manner for effect. To show our crowd that I don't have to threaten or even yell. That Fat Tits is all but broken and wants this treatment.

After saying this, I move from behind Fat Tits, where I was pinned between the tree and Fat Tits' bare body. Now free, I move behind the tree somewhat, where I'm able to hide somewhat. I do this because I don't want any of these people to be able to see too much about me, like any identifying aspects of my face. That way, in case something goes down, they wouldn't be able to pick me out of a lineup.

"She's no. No way," Concerned Girl says to my order, showing she doesn't believe Fat Tits will really do it. The excitement and disbelief in her voice makes me smirk as I'm getting a feeling this chick is extremely kinky but doesn't want anyone to know. Well, that cat is out of the bag now.

With everyone watching, Fat Tits just breathes fast and heavy as she hangs from the branch completely naked and freshly fucked. Much like myself, she tries to catch her breath at what she just experienced. Only for her, this seems to accent her chest as it heaves up and down lewdly.

The best part of seeing Fat Tits like this is her face. Her face is on clear view for her audience, so there's no hiding for her at all. That pale, innocent face seems to glow to, making sure the crowd will remember what she looks like for the rest of her life. She is completely exposed, physically and sexually.

Finally, Fat Tits jerks her upper body some, causing her chest to bounce. It's a small bounce, but still a clear bounce. When she does it again a few moments later, the crowd can all see that it was not an accident. She's doing this on purpose. She's making her breasts jerk and bounce because she wants to.

Looking uncoordinated, probably from being overwhelmed and tired, it takes Fat Tits a good minute before she gets a steady rhythm of bouncing. Her movements are soft and minimal, but they can be seen by all. Everyone seems glued to her chest as she makes those huge orbs bounce in what is better called a hard jiggle.

The more she jerks, the more Fat Tits seems to be getting into it. Like the humiliation of having to do it is pumping her with fresh energy. It makes her jerk harder and harder, to which her tits move more. And then she starts to moan each time, as if it somehow feels good, which would be surprising as I'm sure those tits have to be very swollen after all they've been through.

"They said your tits are bigger than that girl's head," I tell Fat Tits as she starts to bounce her breasts to the point the top of them reach her collarbone.

"You hear what I said? You tits are bigger than a human being's head," I add cruelly, trying to get the others to see what I'm doing. I do this in hopes that they will join in as I know it'll make a bigger impact on Fat Tits if these strangers get involved.

"What do you think about that?" I then inquire of Fat Tits, wanting to see if she's going to answer me. In fact, I wonder about her in general terms as she looks, well, different than when I first met her. There's no doubt she's been broken to a point, but I'm not sure for how long or how hard. It hopefully is just for tonight where she can give in, but it could be deeper than that. Where she's sunk so low she can't come back.

"My tits are bigger than everyone's head," Fat Tits says rather loudly, her voice bouncing as well as her body from her movements. She says this confidently, not ashamed at all, but stating it as a fact. It again surprises me as it sounds like she enjoys saying this.

The small crowd seems to notice this as well because I watch as a few look at each other. A part of is that they wouldn't think anyone would say such a thing, but it's also the way she says it and what she's doing. Seeing someone actively mock their own chest while bouncing it has to be rather shocking but arousing.

"Yeah t-t-they a-are," one of the guys states, nervously. It's the same guy that made the comment about how large her chest was earlier.

"And you know what? I think they are bigger than the basketballs they use for the team," he continues, showing he understands what I want. Well, what Fat Tits wants. This after all is for her. Sure I love watching this, but she's the one truly experiencing the humiliation.

Fat Tits actually makes a strange moaning noise at this. She doesn't say anything to the guy, but does make that noise. And it might just be me, but it sort of looks like she's started to bounce a touch harder.

"My tits are bigger than basketballs!" Fat Tits tells the group without being prompted, which makes me chuckle. As if it was a cue, some of the group laughs as well.

I finally get the feeling that they know what I am trying to do. That I'm not just some dirty pervert molesting a woman, but making a young woman live out a sex fantasy. That in part, this is all for her, not that I'm denying that I don't think I've had a greater time than what I am right now.

Standing where I am, I take in the strange scene. How Fat Tits is damn near hopping to try and make her breasts move, while the group looks on, not believing that this is happening. Though it is dark, I do see the range of expressions, how some, like the guys, look on with wide eyes and bright smiles, but other look on with a hint of disgust.

Suddenly, one of the guys drops down. His head disappears from atop the fence, to which I hear him running a moment later. For just a moment I get concerned as I don't know what he is going to do. He might be trying to come over this way, which means trouble. I'm not sharing Fat Tits, but I don't know if I have the strength to fight off a much younger man, especially how spent I am.

Listening, I can tell his footsteps are getting further away, which means he's running towards the house. This causes me to get concerned all over again as it occurs he could be calling the cops. To tell them that some dirty old man is sexually assaulting a woman behind his house. That he fancies himself Fat Tits' Knight in Shining armor and thinks she'll give him access to those tits by saving her.

This fear disappears as I hear the guy running back. It seems like he went to the house to get something and is now running back. Due to the fence I can't see him, but his footsteps sound slower, as if carrying something.

"Hey, hey, here," a guy's voice says on the other side of the fence, where I can't see. Right after, all of the group turn to the left and look down. Nearly all of them, except Concerned Girl do a brief cheer and tell the guy thank you.

When I hear the cans being opened, I know exactly what he grabbed. He went and got everyone a beer. Now they can have a nice cold beer while watching the show.

I laugh at this, finding it the perfect thing to do. I then see all of them taking a sip from their drinks while looking this way, getting fully comfortable. All of the group has a beer, all except Concerned Girl. I do see her drink something, but it's not a beer. It was a small bottle. If I had to guess, it looked like a small whiskey bottle.

"Do you ever like, fall over, when you walk? I mean, those things must be heavy," one of the women asks Fat Tits, but I can't tell if she's being serious or mean. There's a hint of laughter in her voice, but she otherwise sounds serious about wanting to know.

"Yeah, and do you knock shit off counters cause they those huge knockers just burst in?" One of the guys asks right after, prompting laughter as he motions this happening. The entire group chuckles at this, all but Concerned Girl laughs.

Looking at Fat Tits, I see that yes, she has started to make her breasts bounce harder. Actually, she's doing a weird sort of move, where her breasts are moving in circles. I would call it a dance move, but she has no rhythm. It makes her look incredibly stupid, but in a weird way it's incredibly sexy.

"N-N...Never fallen," Fat Tits huffs out, actually answering the question as she makes her breasts circle. This seems to dumbfound her audience, like they were assuming she wouldn't say anything.

"I-I-I have knocked stuff off c-c-counters. I often p-p-push books off my d-desk in class," Fat Tits continues to answer. She's modify her move to the point that her breasts have started to clap together. It's a faint clap, but a clap altogether.

Fat Tits' answer is met by a high pitched laugh from one of the guys as they clearly can't believe she just admitted to that, especially doing something so stupid. I have to admit, I chuckle as well, merely from picturing her doing that. Putting her books on her desk in whatever college class she is in, then sitting down and sending them to the floor.

"Guys, this...this seems..." Concerned Girl says through the growing laughter. Again she sounds as if she is a bit disgusted, but there's more to it. The fact she's not doing anything to stop this show proves it.

"It's what she deserves. It's her punishment, isn't it?" I cut in before Concerned Girl can say much more. To this, I walk over and grab a handful of Fat Tits' ass, which makes her yelp. It causes her to jerk for a moment, but she goes back to doing her bouncing right after.

"Ask her more, by all means," I prompt, wanting her humiliation to continue. This time I squeeze her ass again but do not letting go. I do this for a few moments, my fingers really digging in to her plump, fat ass. I do finally let go, but open hand slap her ass in a spank right after.