Busty Naïve Punishment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Concerned Girl's eyes then light up as if she found the perfect response. She even gets a mischievous smirk as if proud of herself and her thought. It's rather cute to be honest, and I bet she wouldn't be anything like this if she was sober.

"They are for this," Concerned Girl states very confident. She then lowers herself, where she gently places all of her tools on the ground. Once everything is on the ground, she moves to her knees, directly in front of me.

"I...I don't see..." I begin, as I'm confused by what she is doing. Then in a rather surprising and fast move, Concerned Girl reaches over and unzips my pants. She does it really damn fast too, to which her small hand moves into my fly to grab my hard cock.

My still erect cock springs out as she pulls it out, powered by the thought of some girl-on-girl action. This does surprise me, but I don't stop her or even feel threatened, even if she has my life in her hand. Instead I just gasp a small gasp while looking down and still holding Fat Tits.

A low moan does come out of me as Concerned Girl leans over while still on her knees and puts my cock in her mouth. And I mean, all of it. Showing she is very experienced, Concerned Girl deep throats me right away, taking all of me in her mouth where I feel her face bury against my stomach. I actually feel the head of my cock bump against the back of her mouth before she somehow guides it further.

"Oh hell," I groan, my eyes rolling as it feels so incredibly good. Of all the blowjobs I've ever gotten, this is the best. None will ever match this.

Showing she is quite skillful, Concerned Girl moves back down my cock, her lips lingering as she does. I actually see her lips trailing over my dick as she slowly pulls back, her eyes closed as if she can't believe how my cock tastes. And right before she takes my cock out of her mouth, she moves forward, deep throating me all over again, giving me an experienced blowjob.

Still holding Fat Tits as this happens, my eyes flutter as I can't believe I'm even hard. After all the times I've cummed tonight, I would assume I'm done. But no. My hard dick is really getting into what I am feeling to the point I almost want to taunt Concerned Girl that she's sucking off Fat Tits' pussy juice off my dick.

I can't really believe this is happening. That not only do I have some young dumb thing allowing me to punish her for having big boobs, but I also have another young thing currently sucking my cock. Sucking my cock like a pro to which I know I'm about to cum soon.

"Can...can I bring them?" Concerned Girl asks about half a minute later, now jerking me off since she's taken my cock out of her mouth. She did this because she knows I'm about to cum. Like a virgin, I was making all sorts of noises to show that I was very much close to climaxing.

"Y-Yes," I moan as all that matters in the world is cumming. That if she stops, I'll probably die of blue balls.

Again, showing a lot of sexual experience, she aims my cock slightly to the side and then leans forward where she licks the underside of my cockhead. The feeling of her tongue on the most sensitive place on my cock is more than I can take and I cum.

Moaning loudly, one of the best orgasms I've had from getting a BJ erupts. My entire body feels like it turns to pure pleasure as I unleash in front of this stranger. To make it hotter, I hear her giggle softly as if enjoying the sight of my cock pumping out my seed. She keeps jerking me off as I cum, making me shudder and moan as stream after stream shoots out.

Finally I stop to which I look down at her. Concerned Girl is still smiling while holding my cock, even if she's not jerking me off anymore. It's as I look down at her that I'm impressed she didn't get any cum on her at all. I don't even think there's any on her hand. Man, she really is experienced.

"I can see you are quite dangerous," I tell Concerned Girl as she leans forward and takes my cock into her mouth again. She deep throats me one last time, almost as if taunting me. When she takes my dick in her mouth, she looks up at me and giggles, as if showing that she knows she is dangerous. But then she allows her lips to trail over my cock one last time before taking me out of her mouth completely.

As I put my cock away, I can't believe how fast she made me cum. Sure, I was pretty worked up, but that has to be the fastest I've cummed ever. This is what I keep thinking as I watch her excitedly gather up her items and stand.

"Walk, now," I order Fat Tits, wondering what she must be thinking or feeling. After all, she just saw me get a blowjob by another woman. Would that make her jealous? Or is she so far gone that she doesn't even realize.

Saying nothing, Fat Tits does indeed start to walk once I let go of her. A laugh does come out of me as I watch her put her hands up in the air in the same way she did earlier when I told her too. It makes me truly believe that she is indeed broken to a point, if she knows it or not. I mean, she is openly making sure she doesn't hide any of her naked body from whomever may be watching, which I must she must hate.

For a little while, the three of us walk on this trail in something of a train. Fat Tits is out front, where I walk behind her. And behind me is Concerned Girl, who walks fast to move to my side, then pauses to look at something she's holding to fall behind, only to repeat it. I don't bother asking what she is doing because I really don't care. Not when I get to see Fat Tits' breasts jiggle and bounce from behind like this as she walks.

"I know the perfect, perfect place," Concerned Girl tells me, her voice filled with excitement and rage as she walks. The way she sounds is so...intense. It gives me a mental image that at any moment she may attack Fat Tits, like it'll be an uncontrollable action. And to be honest, I'm not sure I'll be able to pull her off.

"Where?" I ask, my own voice sounding stern, stating that I'm not the type of person you want to cross. I ask this mainly because I see we are getting close to leaving the neighborhood. The trail keeps on going as does the river, but the wooden fencing ends just up ahead. After that it is nothing but forest.

"Here!!!" Concerned Girl damn near shrieks, as if all of her dreams just came true. She then runs ahead and towards the fence, looking as if Christmas came early. She dumps all the items she was carrying and then moves up against the fence.

The flat chested girl moves up against the fence and then starts to feel around. Her hand grope all over, clearly trying to feel for something. It's here I notice that the fence is different. All before it's the normal slender wooden planks that any neighborhood would have. But at this point there are large sheets of plywood.

Concerned Girl then backs up from the fence as she's unable to find whatever she was looking for. She then lights up, as if remembering something. At this she rushes back to the fence and digs the tip of her shoe underneath the fence. She wedges it in good, and then lifts her foot up.

When she does, the wooden panel she is under opens up as if it is on a hinge. It opens very much like a door, giving about a foot or so clearance as she holds it open.

"This way," Concerned Girl states, looking at me with a very devilish smile. That smile lets me know this must be some secret location for her and her friends. Some place to sneak into when they are feeling daring.

"After you," I tell Fat Tits. This entire time she's stood facing forward and not at the fence, her arms still up high. I would start to feel bad for her, as she's been used and abused for so long, if not for the fact that she keeps rocking her hips. With her hands held up high, it almost looks like this is some sort of punishment, as if I told her she can't touch herself any longer. From the looks of it, she seems to want to do just that to bring herself to climax again.

Despite the weird sort of trance she is in, Fat Tits does as I say. She turns slowly towards the fence and starts walking towards it. When she does, she looks as if drunk the way she sways.

As I watch Fat Tits, I'm both interested in finding what this place is, as well as a bit concerned. Despite me liking Concerned Girl, there's something dark about her. What if this ends up being a cop's house or something? After that blowjob, there's no telling what she might do.

Fat Tits walks towards the opening that Concerned Girl holds open, not saying a word. I then notice that Fat Tits puts her head down when she gets close to the other girl, as if embarrassed. When she does, Concerned Girl smiles even wider in what clearly says, "you are about to be mine bitch."

Once Fat Tits gets close enough to the opening, she turns to try and fit, showing her back to her new "friend." It takes her a moment, but Fat Tits does manage to get through the opening. Poor girl had to literally lift her tits to do it as otherwise she would be too large to slip through. But she does go on the other side after forcing her way through.

After a few long moments, I move to go next. I was waiting for some audio clue that the place wasn't safe, such as someone yelling or maybe an alarm going off. But there's nothing but silence, letting me know it appears to be safe for the moment.

It's easier for me to go through than it was for Fat Tits. It is a tight fit, but there's no aspect of my body sticking out to prevent me. Well, if I was naked my cock would as it is rock hard at the moment, but it's thankfully in my pants.

"Oh," I say with a bit of surprise as I see what's on the other side of the fence. It's a baseball field. This place is some sort of neighborhood baseball field/stadium, whatever you want to call it. There's even stands and a scoreboard.

Taken back by how nice the place looks, I take a moment to just admire it. The place looks very clean but well used. There's even balloons tied all over to the fence and stands, showing they must have had a game today, unless it is tomorrow.

The field is encased in the fence, showing it is very much off limits except by reservation or something, which is probably why she broke in the first time. It gives a sense of privacy as the fence is really high up and there's no houses tall enough nearby to look in.

"Alright. What do you have in mind?" I ask Concerned Girl as she slides through the fence now, carrying all the crap that she brought. There's an excitement from her that I admit is arousing. Where I have a feeling there is going to be some girl on girl action soon.

"M-May I?" Concerned Girl asks instead, point at Fat Tits, who stands about ten feet from me, stick rocking her hips with her hands up. I consider asking Concerned Girl what she means to do, but then decide that I won't. A part of me is curious what sort of punishments she has lined up. After all, for her, this is revenge against all women that have a larger chest than she does.

I don't say anything, but I make a motion towards Fat Tits that says, "Go ahead." At this, Concerned Girl's face lights up, as if worried I was going to say no. Then that devilish smile returns, making my hard cock twitch.

"Come here Big Boobs, NOW," Concerned Girl yells as she moves towards the fence again. Only she doesn't go to where we came in, but to the fence that is in the middle of outfield. She stands there, carefully placing all of her items on the ground as she waits for Fat Tits to do as she wants.

Fat Tits doesn't question what is happening and just walks towards the girl. There's not even a look at me to check if she should be doing this. Instead she walks her naked and freshly fucked self towards Concerned Girl, making it feel like a bully and her victim. The way Fat Tits looks at the ground only enforces this feeling, making her look so very pathetic, as if she has no choice but to do this, even if she could literally run off.

"Put your back against the fence and hold your whore-arms out," Concern Girl barks as she points at the fence, the anger in her tone getting stronger and stronger. I follow behind Fat Tits, even more curious at what is happening.

When she gets close to the fence, Fat Tits does as she is told, turning around and backing up to the fence. I can't help but smile when she does as I get her full frontal view. Once again I'm struck with arousal and joy as I can't believe I'm getting to do this. That I'm controlling a college age girl with tits bigger than I've ever seen. Where I've fucked her in every way possible.

Fat Tits slowly lowers her arms until they stick out at her sides. The expression on her face is no longer the tired and entranced victim, but a look of concern and arousal. It seems that she too is worried about what Concerned Girl has in mind. Sure, I may have humiliated and broken her, but it seems that another woman is scarier than what I could be to my little pet.

Concerned Girl rushes to the fence, but not to Fat Tits. Instead she goes about eight feet away, to where there is a bunch of balloons tied together. There she starts to frantically untie them, or rather the ribbon that all the balloons are tied with. After a few moments of messing with it, she does indeed untie them, where she rushes back to Fat Tits, a dozen of balloons fluttering behind her as she runs.

Amused by this, I stand back and watch as Concerned Girl takes half of the balloons' ribbon and puts them in her mouth so they won't float away. She then starts to wrap the remaining ribbons around Fat Tits' right wrist. After she wraps the ribbon several times, I understand what she is really doing. She's wrapping the ribbons around a hook or something that's on the fence. She's tying Fat Tits' up so she can't move.

Moving towards the fence several feet from them, I look at another bunch of balloons that are tied down to the fence. There I see the balloons are tied to a hook in the fence, a hook that appears every few feet. That must be what Concerned Girl is tying Fat Tits to.

"Don't you dare whine or pout you fat-titty moo-cow," Concerned Girl barks angrily to Fat Tits, grabbing my attention. To this I look back to the two girls, where I hear Fat Tits making a whimpering sound at tied down again, only this time in a unique place.

"You deserve this, you know you do. So don't pretend that you don't. You are finally going to get what you deserve!" Concerned Girl hisses, now moving to Fat Tits' left arm as she's tied her right to the fence. The balloons that were in Concerned Girl's mouth is what she is using to tie the left arm down. And like the victim she so wanted to be, Fat Tits lets herself be tied down, both arms sticking out to her sides.

I fight the urge to laugh after Concerned girl finished. It's just that Fat Tits looks so...stupid. Her arms are tied with bright red ribbon...with balloons attached to them, that flutter in the air over her. It makes her look like a special attraction that everyone should come and look at.

"Hold on," I tell Concerned Girl as she leans over to grab one of the items she brought with her. I'm actually surprised when she does indeed stop and looks at me. I had a feeling she might be in her zone and would do only as she wanted.

"Can't pass this up," I tell Concerned Girl with a smirk and walk back to Fat Tits. As I get closer, Fat Tits looks at the ground as if knowing how stupid she looks at the moment. That she knows how dumb she is for letting herself get tied up like this, where I doubt serious she could get free.

I step up to the girl that can't help but be sexy, no matter how she looks. My body presses up against her, where I hear her moan softly. Then...I pull my pants down until my hard cock springs out.

Again Fat Tits moans when my cock slaps against her in this odd position. It's a moan of clear wanting, where she says without words that she needs to be fucked again. Almost like she understands that is her only point in life now.

I can feel Concerned Girl watching as I lower myself and place my cock at Fat Tits' pussy. There I position my manhood so it is at her opening, and then place it inside of her. Once I feel it is truly inside, I thrust forward, pressing Fat Tits against the fence.

Fat Tits moans a very loud moan of pleasure as my cock fills her. Despite the two of us having done this over and over tonight, neither seems to want it to stop. And so, I thrust again and again, slamming her body against the fence as she is tied down.

Each thrust makes her moan loud. So loud that if we were by the houses, I'm sure the cops would have been called by now. And each time I shove my cock into her, she gets even louder.

Unable to stop myself, I lean back a little and grab hold of those huge tits. I then lift and shove them against her face, pinning her head to the fence. Holding them like this, I start to thrust furiously, so aroused by the sight of her like this that it makes my eyes roll back.

"Don't you dare cum!" I hear Concerned Girl suddenly say as I forgot she was even there. She says this right as my orgasm moves over me, causing me to thrust a single hard thrust into Fat Tits. Here my cock spasms as stream after stream of cum is unleashed inside Fat Tits, where I mark her pussy as my own, again.

Looking back at Concerned Girl with an expression that shows I'm not happy, I see she's not even looking at me. Instead she's looking at Fat Tits. She's even holding a stern finger out towards her as if a schoolteacher telling a student to stop being bad.

Taken back by this, I look at Fat Tits to see she's looking right at the girl. And the look on her face shows that she clearly wants to cum. That she is very much at that point and wants to experience it, only she's too scared of Concerned Girl to do it. And so, as my cock is buried inside her and pumping her with my seed, she fights back cumming thanks to my new friend.

Laughing, I slide my cock out of her and pull up my pants. When I do, I hear Fat Tits whimper. It's a whimper that clearly says, "I wanted to cum off that cock." But as I walk away, she doesn't say anything.

Looking even more upset now, Concerned Girl grabs one of items she brought with her off the ground. She then marches right up to Fat Tits and grabs a handful of her hair. In a rather cruel move, Concerned Girl pulls her victim's hair, forcing Fat Tits' head to the side while she cries out in pain. That's when Concerned Girl stuffs whatever she picked up into Fat Tits' mouth.

Fat Tit yelps at having the item stuffed in her mouth, but the sound is gagged as the object is now firmly inside. For a moment Concerned Girl pushes on the object, as if daring Fat Tits to spit it out. But then she slowly lets go and even back up, holding a finger towards Fat Tits in warning.

When Concerned Girl backs up, I can see it's a beer bottle. A beer bottle that wasn't empty, for the remainder of the contents now pour out of Fat Tits' mouth. I can see the poor girl trying to drink as much as she can, but the excess pours all over the front of her as it spills out of her mouth.

In just a few seconds, beer coats the front of Fat Tits' naked body. It causes her to look oddly sexy as her body now shimmers in the moonlight. Plus Fat Tits wiggles and struggles as this happens, making her sexy body jiggle and move in the most arousing of manners.

"Shut up!" Concerned Girl demands and grabs Fat Tits' right breast. The much smaller girl squeezes the beer-covered breast hard, but with her being so small I don't think she can't squeeze as much as she wants to. Noticing this, she changes tactics and begins to pinch Fat Tits' nipple.

Fat Tits cries her muffled cry as her nipple is pinched and then pulled. A nipple that must already be sore and sensitive from all that's been done to it. But getting the message, Fat Tits stops wiggling and crying as Concerned Girl pulls on the nipple, stretching the breast out into a cone for a moment.