Busty Naïve Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There it is. The street she named. Rainy Day street. Her street. And she said she lived in the only 2 story house on the street.

Turning onto her street, I start to look at all the houses. This has to be her subdivision, right? There can't be another subdivision in the city that has that exact name, can there? Which also has that same street, right? Surely not. Man, I should have looked all this up before leaving, but there was no time.

My heart sinks and my cock grows as I see her house. It's the house at the end of the street as this is a cull-du-sac. I spot it not because it's a two story yellow house as she said, in fact it's too dark to tell the color, but because I see her. I catch just a glimpse of her leaving the front upstairs window in the house. Sure, it's from far down the block, but I would recognize those huge fucking tits anywhere.

My guess is she either got tired of standing there, or my car turning on her street freaked her out. She probably didn't think that it's me, but one of any of her neighbors going home after a long night out. So I'm not worried she thinks I'm coming for her, as knowing how stupid she is, she still thinks I'm in the bathroom.

I openly laugh in my car as I consider that if I hadn't been focusing on looking at only the 2 story houses, I probably wouldn't have seen her. But since there's only 3 of those houses on the street, it made it super easy to find her.

Glancing around, I try to spot if anyone's out. It doesn't look like it, mainly because it's late on Saturday night and people probably have better things to do. This makes me feel better as it's not like someone will remember my car being creepy or something.

Luck shines on me as I see a house for sale. I was concerned I may have to just park on the side of the street, which I really didn't want to do as it would be a big arrow showing I don't live here. But as I pull into the driveway of the house for sale, people will assume I live here unless they look super close.

Trying to be as quiet as I can, I exit out of my car and close the door. When I do, I keep an eye on her window to see if I spot her. If I see her spying a look out, then I know she's expecting me. But if she doesn't show up, then she's probably in her chair, waiting.

Instead of walking directly towards her house, I instead cross the street as if going elsewhere. Walking fast, I walk on the sidewalk and try to stay out of the view of the streetlamps. This is a bit unnerving, just because I can't hide the sound of my own footsteps.

When I reach her house, I consider something I hadn't before. How in the hell am I going to get in? I rather not break a window as someone will hear. Plus, that's a clear sign of a break-in, to which cops can be called if a neighbor hears.

Not to mention that if I'm able to get in without any clear sign of how I did it, she most likely wouldn't tell anyone what happened. That I would be able to fuck her all night long and not have to worry. But if her parents come home and find a broken window or jimmied lock, they'll ask questions to which she will most likely break down and share what I did.

Feeling a bit deflated as I don't know what to do, I walk down the sidewalk that heads to her front door. Plus, I need to keep moving and looking like I belong.

As I get closer to the front door, I check to see if they have one of those damn video doorbells everyone has these days. When I don't see one, I then look for any cameras or security lights. Everywhere I look, seems clean. There's nothing, which is really surprising.

Trying to look like this is my house, I put my hand on the front doorknob. I then turn it, knowing it's going to be locked. Only it's not. The knob turns very easy. So I keep turning it, telling myself the door is going to have a dead bolt and that will prevent the door from opening. But the door...opens.

In utter shock that the front door is completely unlocked, I open it enough to get inside. With it open, I look inside to see if this is some sort of trap. When all I see is nothing but darkness as all the lights are turned off, I know it's not. I almost start to laugh at how dumb the girl really is. Did she think nothing would ever happen on her street so it was ok to live it unlocked? Or was she hoping someone would come by? Again, neither would surprise me.

Moving quiet and slow to not make any noise, I go deeper into the house after shutting the door. There I inch about, tiptoeing all the way, trying my best to be quiet.

As I move about and find the stairs, I find that she wasn't lying about being alone. There doesn't seem to be anyone else in the house but her. From what I can tell, it's all quiet and dark, except for one room upstairs.

Being this close to her, my heart beats so fast I wonder if I may have a heart attack. She's really within reach. Just up the stairs.

So I move up the stairs being as quiet as possible. Thankfully, there's some sort of music coming from her room that seems to mask the creaks and groans of the stairs as I move up them. This is a lucky break as I am in my fifties after all. Despite being in very good shape, my body still does creak and crack on its own from time to time.

The music is some sort of strange, pop sounding crap. Plus, it's in Korean if I'm not mistaken. What do the kids call that these days? K-pop? Hell, I think even the term K-pop is old, just like me.

Why is she playing music? Or was it always playing and I didn't hear it over the webcam? Did she turn it on thinking that I was coming over here? Or did she turn it on until I came back on screen so she wouldn't be in a big, creepy quiet house alone?

A dark sort of joy fills my entire body as I make it up to the top of the stairs without being noticed. Here I can clearly see her room, which is nearly right at the top of the stairs. Of the 4 other doors I see up here, her's is the only room that is partly open or has light on.

Biting my lip, I sneak to the slightly open door to peek inside. At first, I don't see her as I can really only see one of her walls, which is covered in posters and drawings. Damn her room is feminine. In any case, I very slowly push on the door to open it more.

There she is. Oh me, there she is. In the flesh. Looking even better in the flesh than what I thought she would. She looks so young, so beautiful, so...voluptuous. And I'm just seeing her from behind.

Fat Jugs is sitting in her chair, the same chair that I saw online. Her body is slightly slumped over it, with her hands still cuffed behind her. For some reason I thought maybe she fooled me with the cuffs, but no. She really cuffed herself and made herself helpless.

My eyes glance to look at the screen of her laptop in hopes of seeing her front. There I spot my own study, with an empty chair as I'm no longer there. But the window that shows her own view is far too small for me to see. But I do see that next to her laptop screen, is the key to her handcuffs.

But most of all, I see those tits. Even from behind, I can see enough side-boob to know they are bigger than I thought they could be. They are huge. Even bigger than her fucking head. Bigger than my fucking head. Biggest tits that I've ever seen in real life.

Unable to control myself any longer, I rush into the room. On purpose I don't burst in or yell out or do anything stupid like that. Instead I run in, where I reach out and grab her from behind with both hands.

My right hand goes to her hair where I get a firm handful. Immediately I yank while my left hand goes under her left arm. Once I touch her warm, silky skin, I pull upward.

Using all of my strength, I lift her out of the chair. She's taken off guard by this, showing she really wasn't expecting it. I know this because of the real scream she tries to make, but she's gagged so it doesn't come out. This floods my body with arousal as it means she kept the panties in her mouth.

Since she's caught off guard, she offers no real fight nor struggle, not that she could with her hands cuffed behind her. Pulling her hard, I send her flying face first into her own bed. The poor girl literally does fly as I didn't think she was so light.

She lands face first on her bed, hard, with her body lying flat as it slides a little. As she lands, I hear her still trying to scream or at least say something, but is still unable. But thankfully, the landing stuns her a little to which she doesn't immediately try to get off the bed.

Now that I am here in person, I can see I'm much larger than she is. She is so small! She's like 4'9" or something. I feel like I could ball her up and throw her like a basketball. But she's thick. Nice and thick all over so her body seems perfect.

"Time for your real punishment, Fat Jugs," I growl in her ear as I lay on top of her, making sure my body weight keeps her pinned down. Not knowing who I am, she starts to struggle. She squirms and jerks while my hands start to wander over her sweet, 18 year old body.

My rough, older hands move over her smooth, silky skin, loving how it feels. Over and over, I grope, feel and maul, my hands going up and down her legs, over her back, even on her shoulders. Oh, how great she feels. How smooth.

Finally, I get up off her as I want to feel those tits. They are the reason why I'm here. I have to have feel them.

I lift up so my body weight no longer pins her down. But that's just to grab hold of her and flip her over. She flips over easy too, mainly because I think she wanted to flip over. But now that she is on her back, I get to see her up close.

"Hello there, Fat Jugs. Ready for your punishment?" I ask as I look down into her scared, yet excited eyes. She doesn't respond, but stares up at her with her ever widening eyes. Those watery eyes look at me as if she can't believe what is happening. And oh, how it makes my cock throb even harder as she realizes who I am.

Then I do what I wanted to do the first time I saw her, and that's grab those tits. I take a boob in each hand by grabbing it from underneath and squeeze. That's when I learn that my hands can't even grab all of her tits. They are that large. There's no way to grab all of them. My hands would need to be double their size.

Laughing like a crazed madman, I take a firm hold and jiggle her tits. And as I jiggle them, I laugh and laugh. I know it makes me look crazy and possibly unhinged, but I don't care. I get hypnotized by those jiggling tits, wondering where they had been all of my life. I'm just amazed at how huge they are.

Fat Jugs whimpers and squirms as I play with her tits like this, but I keep on doing it, laughing as I know it must be so humiliating for her. I even hear her whimper out a "No!" as I do this, showing just how badly it is humiliating her.

To further accent this humiliation, I actually swing her massive right boob so it hits her right in the face. She yelps out at this, clearly not expecting it. What makes it better is that with her panties still firmly in her mouth, when her mouth opens, I see the red fabric starting to poke out.

She lifts her head up to try and prevent me from hitting her in the face with her own breast again. Only I grab a handful of her hair and force her head downward. I basically force her to look at her own tits, to which she cries out in pain, but I don't really care.

I then smack her in the face with her own boob over and over again. Each time I do, she whimpers and pouts, trying to pull her face away from me but can't. I'm barely even able to hear these whimpers because I laugh at her and her massive swinging tits.

"Come on, you know you deserve this," I taunt. I then let go of her hair so she can move her head again. She immediately whips her head away, as she squirms to get away.

As she tries to get out from my grasp, I decide to embarrass her even more. I do this by grabbing both of her tits and push them upward. I do this hard in which they then go into her face. I keep them there, making her feel and see nothing but her own breasts.

The way I do it, I figure that if I wanted, I could suffocate her, not that I'm that evil. It's just they are that big. All I want to do is play with them all night long.

Laughing, I let go of them where they swing back to their normal position. Finally I lean over and take her right nipple in my mouth. My lips wrap around that wonderful hard nipple and suck on it, hard. My tongue goes all over, flicking and licking, loving the way she tastes clean.

And of course, she shakes her head no as I violate her nipple, but I can tell she loves it. I can tell because her nipple gets even harder. Not to mention I can feel all of her goosebumps.

I then can't stop myself. I start to suck on her nipple while lifting my head up. Doing this causes her breast to lift up as it continues to be held in my lips due to my sucking. Her boob slowly turns into something like a cone as I keep lifting my head upward and sucking harder. She, of course, cries out as I do this, as it must be at least a bit painful.

Laughing, I stop sucking so her tit plops back down. But then I lean over and take her other tit in my mouth. As I suck on it, I maul her other breast with my free hand. This time I try to get as much of her tit in my mouth that I can.

The power I hold over her, especially as she made herself helpless, flows over me. It makes me feel dominate in a way I never knew possible. Just like I never knew I would be in some strange 18 year old's room, doing this to her. It is like this is some strange alternate reality.

That's when I find out that I've opened my pants and pulled my cock without even realizing it. My hands seem to move outside of my conscious mind to unbutton my pants and slide them down. There, my harder than ever cock is out, ready like never before.

I am in my 50s and because of that, I keep myself in good shape, or at least I think I do. I work out three times a week and do a lot of stretching every day. When you get to be my age, you have no idea how much it helps to keep in shape. With that said, there's a lot of things I haven't been able to do since I was in my 20's. That's why I'm so surprised when I'm able to leap upward on her, using just my hands to do it.

Damn near like a frog, I leap from between her legs to land with my knees straddling her stomach. Both of my legs land on either side of her body, pinning her down again with my body weight. Only this time, my hard cock is out and is laying against her bare stomach.

Fat Jugs looks down as she feels me in my new position. When she does, she can clearly see that my hard dick is out. Her eyes widen as she has to know what I'm planning on doing. She even starts to struggle again, but she isn't strong enough to push my body weight off her.

Laughing like a madman again, I inch forward up her body until my cock is between her massive breasts. Fat Jugs shakes her head as she struggles, but I just laugh and press her tits together. I push on each one hard, mashing them together hard with my cock right in the middle.

"This is all that these huge jugs are good for. So lay there and take it," I tell her, looking directly into her eyes when I do.

She then does something that surprises me greatly. She nods yes. Nods yes and stops struggling. Her eyes keep looking into mine but she no longer struggles at all. Just waits for me to start.

I then move my hips back and then forward, thrusting slowly into the breasts are engulfing my cock. When I feel my dick moving between them, I make sure to look her in the eyes, wanting her to feel this domination. That it's my dick her tits are pressing against. That I'm fucking her titties she can't do anything about it.

Repeatedly I thrust into her tits, titty fucking her in probably her first time ever. I know I don't have the largest cock ever, but even the biggest cock ever would disappear between these tits. So each time I thrust into them, it's like my cock disappears into them, even if I clearly feel the intense pleasure of them wrapped around my member.

After a while, I change up by no longer thrusting but moving her tits around my cock. I move those two melons up and down my member, using her tits to fuck my cock instead of the other way around. This feels better by far, mainly because it's less work and lets me feel more of her tits.

Fat Jugs keeps looking in my eyes as she lays there, with me using her breasts. The harder I use breasts, the redder her face becomes. Each moment that passes by, I know she's feeling that unique feeling of knowing your body is just a thing for someone else's pleasure. That this is your point in life.

Despite how horrible this might be, I know she is loving what I'm doing as it is still punishment. She can lay there, feeling me manhandle her tits and tell herself it's deserved. That she is being dominated and has to take what I'm doing because she has no choice. It's why I start to get very aggressive in her titty fucking, to the point my fingers dig into her tit-flesh as I move them as fast as I can up and down my cock.

"That's right. You are getting titty fucked. That's my dick between your huge fucking jugs. You better get used to it too, because you are going to be feeling this a lot," I tell her as I fuck her tits roughly, laughing at her when she nods yes to this statement.

For some reason, that little nod she does nearly makes me explode. The urge to cum rises and I somehow stop myself before I do. I'm able to let go of her tits and pull back, sucking in air as I do. As I do, my poor dick pulses and throbs, wanting nothing more than to keep going.

Oh, how I do want to cum, but not like this. There's a right way and a wrong way to do things, and this is the wrong way. The right way is to make sure I get a chance at that pussy first. That sweet, tender pussy of hers.

A few long moments pass where I'm not sure if I'm going to orgasm or not. But I do indeed manage not too, even if it's all my dick wants to do. It gets intense, to the point that I consider slapping cold water on myself.

Now that I have control of myself again, I smirk at her. She still looks up at me, panties still sticking out of her mouth. And I keep looking at her as I decide to leave her a few more marks to remember me by.

My right hand swings out, where it connects with the side of her right tit. Her boob sails from the slap, where it crashes into her other boob and both rock back and forth. The sound of the clap striking her breast is almost as appealing as her brief yelp from the slap itself. On purpose, I don't hit that hard, but hard enough that it'll hurt.

Repeating this, I slap her left tit. Again, I don't strike hard, but hard enough to move her tit. I watch her left tit swing over to hit her right boob now, causing her to yelp once again as both move to and fro. This time I see the brief red mark my hand makes on her breast.

For a long while, I just slap her tits. Slap them one way, then the other, loving the power I have. On purpose I'm not hitting her hard, but my blows are enough that they start making her lily white breasts red. Plus, I really enjoy the brief yelping moans she makes each time I slap her tits.

I know the physical pain isn't what is getting to her. It's the emotional and mental pain of an old man getting to slap her huge tits so freely. That she got tricked and did this to herself and now has to take her punishment. And as I feel her constantly squirming under me, I know she's loving it.

"Say thank you. Tell me thank you for punishing these whore tits," I tell her, slapping her right breast much harder now after saying this.

I do laugh hard as I hear her say something, but have no clue what it is. She could be telling me thank you, or she could be cursing me out. Either one wouldn't surprise me either. But she does try to say something which is all that matters. But as a reward, I slap her left tit just as hard to make her squirm.