Busty Naïve Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without giving her the slightest bit of warning, I move down her body. I go fast before she can really react and am soon between her legs again. Now with her legs on either side of me, she can't protect her pussy. Sure, she could try to squeeze me with her legs, but seeing as I have unbridled access to her titties, we both know she won't do anything of the sort.

Before she can figure what I'm about to do, I lean over, putting my head between her legs. Right before my outstretched tongue touches that sweet, sweet clit, I hear her protest loudly and try to sit up. She knows exactly what I'm planning on doing, but is far too late to do anything about it.

My tongue touches her clit, and she instantly goes quiet. Like a magic button, she lays back down and goes still, making me smile. Now my tongue moves over her clit left and right, pressing hard against it as I do so.

Next I pull my tongue back some, to which I barely lick her. My tongue flicks over her clit, barely touching it as it moves up and down, going as fast as I can. At this she lets out high pitched noises that are meant as protests but don't come out like that. Plus her hips have started to rock over and over as I lick away.

I've tasted a lot of pussy in my life, and this is by far the sweetest. It's the sort of pussy I could eat out all day long. The type where your tongue or jaw never gets tired. It's the sweetest, cleanest and most innocent tasting pussy I've ever had.

Unable to stop the urge, I press my entire face between her legs, where all of my mouth moves against her pussy, hard. When I do, I shake my head so it rubs against all of her pussy. Doing this actually makes her scream in surprise and pleasure. Enjoying the sound she's making, I keep doing this, refusing to stop.

It occurs to me that she probably never had her pussy eaten before. From what I heard, younger guys don't like to eat pussy, as if there's something wrong with it. Not sure this is correct or not, but it's what I've heard women complain about online.

I've never minded eating pussy as it gives you a lot of power over the woman, and they don't even need to be tied up like Fat Jugs is. The fact you can make a woman feel such intense feelings gives you a power like none other. I guess that's why I enjoy it so much, knowing that at any moment I could stop, and leave her feigning for me to continue.

I treat Fat Jugs to my normal eating pussy routine, in which I rotate from pressing my tongue hard against her clit, to doing it softly and then back to hard. I flick my tongue over her clit up and down, left and right then repeat the other way.

Loving the way she non-stop squirms, I move to the very top of her clit where I flick my tongue left and right all the way down. I go all the way down too, until I'm darting my tongue inside her pussy. And just to be stupid, I spell out the words "Fat Jugs" with my tongue while in her pussy.

Suddenly Fat Jugs begins to let out short, sharp yells. Of course they are muffled because of her panties, but I still hear these yells. And it's clear what is happening. She's orgasming. She's fighting it from happening, but she is still orgasming, nonetheless.

Being fueled by this knowledge, I attack her clit with my tongue. I dart at it, flick at it and even suck on it. This causes her orgasm to get even more intense as I'm forced to hold her legs to keep her from moving her pussy away. I have to hold her tight too as she starts to struggle much harder now.

As I keep licking, she arches her back to show how much pleasure she is in. That this orgasm is like a forced orgasm, one that she tries not to feel but has to. And she arches her back so much that she actually rests on her head. This nearly makes me stop and laugh as once again she makes her own tits hit her face.

Fat Jugs literally starts to non-stop scream as I insert two fingers inside her pussy while flicking her clit with my tongue. I'm forced to move my fingers slowly inside of her because her pussy is so tight. It's to the point that I almost consider just using one single finger instead as she's that tight and I don't want to hurt her. But I manage to get two inside of her, where I discover she's not just wet, but flooded.

I move my two fingers in a "come here" motion while inside of her, where they scrape against her oh-so very tight pussy. This seems to turn on some arousal sensor in her as she gets even more wet, to which it spreads all over my mouth and chin. Feeling this only makes me go harder on her.

Fat Jugs starts to pant, her orgasm seemingly overwhelming her to the point she can't think or even make noise any longer. But I keep doing what I'm doing, loving this sexual torture I'm giving her as I make her feel such an intense orgasm.

My fingers begin to move in and out of her as I keep licking her clit, causing her to groan a new low moan. She's stopped moving altogether and seems to be staring up at the ceiling. Well, that's not true. She's not squirming anymore, but I can feel her trying to move down, like she's trying to merge with the bed or something.

The wet sound that my fingers make as I finger fuck her is the only thing I hear now, as I move them as fast as I can. Yet I feel her muscles still trying to pull her down, where she still doesn't squirm or move. It's like she's lost in her own pleasure and can't react.

Feeling that I've played with her enough, I stop licking and fingering her. With an eager sense of purpose, I move to my knees as I'm between her legs. Knowing she can see me, I wipe my face with my sleeve, wanting her to see that yes, I did just eat her pussy. That her juices are all over my chin. That I was the one to make her cum like that.

Positioning myself between her legs, I press against her. I then take a firm grip of my cock and press it right at her womanhood. My goal was to press it there to make her feel what is about to happen, but instead my cock slides in. She's so wet and ready that it just slides in without any resistance at just putting the tip against her.

Fat Jug moans into her gag as my cock slides into her. At first it's just the head of my cock, but since it's already in, I thrust all the way. With all my might, I thrust into her pussy, my cock going deep inside her. Again, it just slides in so nice and easy.

The two of us shudder and moan as we feel the beauty of sex. Her feeling my hard cock buried deep in her young pussy, where it pushes her apart. And myself, feeling her wet and warm pussy milking and griping my cock, wanting it like no woman I've ever been with. It's so powerful for me, that I find that I can't move. I just need to stay like this a moment to experience what I'm feeling.

Knowing how impactful this must be for her, I decide to tease her more. My right hand moves between her legs where my thumb finds her spread open clit. With a smirk, I rub at it while my cock is still buried deep inside of her. Instantly, she squirms and whimpers, but I'm able to keep her in place.

I notice her breathing gets extremely fast as her fat chest heaves up and down. That sort of breathing is more than just the reaction of getting teased. That sort of fast breathing means only one thing, she's cumming. Again.

I rub her clit even faster with my thumb, to which I hear her long, muffled moans. She starts squirming and jerking again as she cums, but I keep her in place, which I know is what she wants. It makes her moans get louder and more intense as she can't stop what is happening.

"That's right, whore. Cum. Cum like the big titty whore you are," I taunt as I rub her clit harder and move my cock ever so slightly about her.

It's almost like she does what I say, as her back arches again and loud moans come out of her, even if she is gagged. She seems to have a seizure as she orgasms hard, like she is unable to handle how it feels. It's much harder than her first orgasm, very much harder.

I stop rubbing that sweet clit, only to pull my hips back and thrust. When I do, she lets out a long moaning scream of pleasure. But I pull my hips back and thrust again, fast. She lets out the same sort of scream, only I don't stop thrusting. I start to thrust hard and fast into her, allowing my hard manhood to ravage her pussy. So over and over I thrust, pounding into her pussy as she cums.

Holding onto her legs in a death grip, I fuck this sweet piece of ass. I press her legs against me whenever I thrust to make my cock go deeper inside of her. And by doing this, she keeps moaning, nonstop. There's no hint that she's not liking what is happening now as I see her eyes rolling back.

The feeling of her velvet pussy on my cock is a feeling that can't be described. Just like the beautiful sight of her tits rocking violently as I fuck her can't be described. It's like a higher level of sexual existence that I couldn't ever understand existed before today. A level of pleasure that isn't even physical but emotional.

I fuck the girl, her own tits smacking her face each time as her entire body rocks violently. Her body is extremely warm and I can tell she's somehow still cumming. I'm not sure if it is the same orgasm or a new one, but whichever it is, it's overwhelming her as all she can do is lay there and take it.

"That's right Fat Jugs, take my cock," I taunt as I fuck her even harder, making her scream. I'm not even sure she can hear me, but I know I'm really saying this for myself. That I'm getting to humiliate and use a young woman like this. It's probably going to be the best moment of my entire life. I'll never have any sex better than what I am having right now.

She's just so tight. My cock feels like it is invited each time it thrusts in her, but once it, it's gripped hard. Yet it's so wet and slippery that it feels like it can't be real. That it's at the same time tight yet slippery.

It doesn't take long before I can feel my own orgasm building again, and this time I don't stop it. I let it fuel me as I start to fuck her as fast and hard as I can. My own aggression and arousal gives me strength and stamina that I've never knew I had, to which I fuck her small body harder than I ever have anyone else in my life.

Fat Jugs howls suddenly as it seems she orgasms again, or her orgasm hits a new high. I have no clue what is going on with her, but it looks like she's in a cocoon of pleasure. Pleasure that only gets more and more intense.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH," I let out in a long moan as I feel myself cum inside of her. I ram my cock as deep as it can go and let go. Staying still, I unleash stream after stream of cum inside of her, as if marking her territory as my own. As I do, I can feel her milking my manhood.

When I start cumming, she goes stiff and still. She too lets out a pleasurable moan, but hers has to be from the feeling of me filling her womb with my seed. That I'm pumping her insides and there's nothing to be done about it. She's going to have to live with knowing that my old man seed coated her young womb in the ultimate act of dominance.

Once my orgasm is over, I try to catch my breath. I leave my cock inside of her as I do this, enjoying how it feels. I even keep hold of her legs to make sure she can't move or pull me out of her. That I want her to feel these final few moments of violation with my cock buried in her pussy.

"Nice tight pussy, Fat Jugs," I complement, finally sliding out of her. She moans and tenses at this brief bit of moment, but ultimately stays still on her own bed. I then push her legs to the side as if saying "I'm done with you." Then I stand off her bed, where I start to pull up my pants.

Chuckling, I stop myself from pulling my pants up all the way. Wanting to make this last, I walk over to where her head is. There I lean over and let my cock rest on her forehead as she lays still. She, of course, protests and tries to move, but I grab her chin to hold her in place.

Using my other hand, I wipe my cock all over her face. From her forehead down to her chin, letting the last bits of cum and her own juices wipe all over her. Then I start to slap her lips with it, loving the upset and humiliated expression on her face. To end with, I wipe it in her hair, making as if her hair is a towel.

Only now do I pull my pants all the way up. I put away my cock all the while smirking at her, with both of us knowing what's happened. That I used her own naïve nature against her. That she was just fucked like a whore because of her own stupidity. If she had never gone on webcam, none of this wouldn't have happened for better or worse.

Now that I'm finished, something occurs to me. While racing to get over here, all I was thinking of was fucking her. I never once thought of what I would do when I left. Of how I would leave. Because, now that I'm done, just turning and walking away seems, well, wrong.

I then get a fun, yet slightly evil idea. Kneeling, next to her bed, I run my hand under it. There I find her shoebox full of toys and pull it out. The moment I do, Fat Jugs starts to sit up to protest. She knows what she has in this box and no doubt doesn't want me to be able to use any of it on her.

Knowing I've hit the jackpot, I push her down. When she is on her back again, I use my knee to keep her pinned to the bed. She does struggle to try and move, but it's so easy to keep her pin down with her arms cuffed the way they are.

Opening the shoebox, I see all the sex toys she has. The innocent young lady has gotten herself quite the stash of toys for her pleasure. There's a couple of vibrators, some BDSM stuff, a collar and even a thing that looks like a tongue.

Putting the box on the bed next to her, I pull out the largest vibrator from the box. I then turn it on to make sure the batteries work. The purple sex toy comes to life, vibrating with an almost angry ferocity. It's so strong that I damn near drop it as it makes my entire hand tingle. It makes me wonder how she uses it without alerting the entire house as it's so loud.

Smirking, I lower it to between her legs. She immediately closes her legs to try and prevent me, but I knew she was going to do this, so I pinch her left nipple, hard. I then pull on her nipple to lift up her tit. This happens to be the magic switch as when I do, she grunts in pain, but spreads her legs wide.

Laughing at her, I place the tip of the humming vibrator to her clit, where I hear her whimper and moan. Then I lower it and insert it all the way inside of her, enjoying the way she squirms and quivers as it goes in. I slide it in slow as well, not wanting it to be painful or blunt, but slow and delicate.

But, instead of pulling the vibrator out to fuck her with it, I leave it inside of her. In fact, I push it in a bit more to make sure she won't be able to do it without her hands. This proves to be very easy as she is already squirming much harder from the sex toy inside of her.

Loud moans come out of her as she feels the vibrations rock her. But then her eyes jerk open when she sees I'm not taking it out. From her pinned position, she looks at me with a sort of begging look, as if asking me not to do this. But I just laugh at her, knowing it's going to be a long night for her.

Straddling her stomach again, I begin to take out some of her other toys. For starters, I take out one of the large, thick rubber bands and begin to work it onto her left tit. She protests and struggles at this, but I ignore it. I can tell by the rubber band that she's used it before. If I had to guess, I would say she's done a bit of self-breast bondage before.

As I'm not able to easily put the rubber band on her, I'm forced to pull on her tit by the nipple as I tug the rubber band further down her boob. While doing this, she switches from protesting what I'm doing to her tit, to moaning from the vibrator. She then does the cutest whimper, as if begging me not to do any more to her.

Once the rubber band is at the base of her left tit to make it bound tight, I grab the other band to repeat this on her right tit. It takes me a while to get this rubber band fully to her base, but in the end, I do. After a lot of pulling and tugging, the band gets snuggly in place, ensuring both boobs are tightly bound.

"There. Now they almost look perfect," I mock, playfully slapping her bound tits back and forth. She yelps at each slap, and as I do this, I really wish I brought my cell to take pictures. If only I had recorded even a few seconds of tonight. It would fuel my fantasies till the day I die.

"Tits are missing one last thing," I tell her and pull out the nipple clamps from the box that are connected by a chain. She has other nipple clamps in the box, but they aren't connected.

Whistling happily, I attach the two clamps at the same time, to which she howls. Each one bites down on a different nipple, attaching to her like a biting bug. They are so tight that when I tug on the chain a bit, the clamps have no give at all.

Fat Jugs keeps howling from the clamps, but that howl turns into a moan as it appears she is starting to orgasm, yet again. I know it's the vibrator doing it as her hips are rocking over and over like when I was eating her.

Fat Jug's eyes close as she cums, making it seem like she can barely even feel me on top of her. Using this against her, I grab the chain connecting her nipple clamps and pull. The clamps are on very tight, as even after tugging on the chain a few times, neither comes off. My guess is that she made sure they were as tight as possible.

Seeing how long the chain is, I get another mean idea. Pulling on it, I lift the chain upward. Well, not really upward, but towards her bed post. Thanks to her tits being so large, I actually am able to lift the chain over her left bedframe post. The chain then pulls on the nipple clamps, which lift her tits somewhat. In short, her tits are now lifted towards her bed post.

I laugh at this and leap off the bed, knowing there's not much more I could do to her. Trying to think as she is still cumming, Fat Jugs tries to move her entire body up her bed to relieve the pressure of her clamped tits being pulled by the bedpost.

"Nope. You know you deserve this Fat Jugs," I say and pull on her legs to make her move down her bed. Her entire body moves, to which the chain is pulled tight, forcing her breasts into her face again as the nipples are pulled.

As a final "fuck you" to her, I take out a length of soft black rope she has in her shoe box. There I wrap it around her bare feet and tighten it, forcing her feet together. This makes her legs come together, somewhat, which should make the vibrator even more intense. But to not be cruel, I don't tie a strong knot, so she should be able to get feet of it.

Now about to walk out of her room, I stop in front of her laptop. Thinking how there's no longer any point, I reach over and press the "Disconnect" button on the webcam sharing site, so the connection is stopped completely.

When I move back, I see the key to her cuffs that is still next to the laptop. Grabbing it, I walk back to her and dangle the key over her face. I then drop it so it lands on the bed right next to her.

Despite all that I've done to her, I know I need to leave her a way to get out. Otherwise if her parents get home and see her like this, she'll have to explain what happened. That means cops. Charges. Headaches. I doubt they would be able to find me, but I don't want to take that risk. So leaving the key next to her on the bed means she'll be able to get herself free...in time. Might take her a little bit of time, but she'll be able to do it.

"That concludes your punishment, Fat Jugs. Well, for now, at least," I tell her and pat her head. I saw this as a minor threat, since I know where she lives now. That maybe I could come visit again. Only I don't think she even hears me as she squirms from yet another orgasm, her breasts rubbing against her face.