Busy at Work

Story Info
Wife goes to work horny and ends up satisfied.
2.5k words
3.8
30.3k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amanda. I am a 30 something housewife with a husband named Tim, two kids and a part time job. There was an extremely hot day back in August that I am embarrassed to talk about, but I felt if I wrote about it that perhaps it would clear my guilt.

As I said I am happily married to Tim and for 15 years and life is good. My two kids are junior high school age. I have a part time job with friends of ours, Jim and Karen. They own a small manufacturing company. I make deliveries for them and package and ship their small items. Once I get the kids off to school, I head into work.

This one particular day in August the prediction was to be hazy, hot and humid in the high nineties with a heat index of 105. Now driving around in the company van is no problem because it is airconditioned. Most of the customer's warehouses are not. This particular day I got Tim off to work and the kids off to school. I jumped in the shower real quick because I was already hot and sweaty. When I got out of the shower I passed by the mirror and thought, not bad for 30's and 2 kids. I don't like to shave my pussy but I do like to keep it trimmed. The mirror told me my bush was getting a little unruly so I thinned and trimmed it so my slit was visible.

As I went to get dressed the predicted temps made me think of what to wear. I picked out an off white, strapless, tube top, knee length summer dress. The thought of a bra and panties on a day like today made me cringe. I put on the dress and a pair of sandals and was off to work. When I opened the front door of the house and walked outside the heat hit me like opening an oven door.

I jumped in the car and turned on the A/C. The seats were on fire and that summer dress did nothing to create a barrier to keep the heat off my ass. The A/C finally caught up and I started my 30 minute drive into work. While I was driving it hit me that except for this flimsy dress I was naked and that gave me an unexpected tingle between my legs. My fingers found the hem on my dress and started to walk up my thigh. When they reached my womanhood I consciously spread my legs and let them seek my clit. I wiggled my dress up so that I was exposed from my hips down. My pussy started to wet up and it was getting excited but I was getting close to work. I needed to restrain myself, straighten up and go to work.

Opening the car door, the summer blast furnace once again hit me in the face. I started up the truck and the air conditioner. Loading up my deliveries I was sweating so much I could feel my dress sticking to me. The dress was off white and thin and it never dawned on me that it could be more revealing than I would like. The sweat from my body had the dress clinging to my body in the most inappropriate places but the heat was oppressive and did not warrant a change in clothes.

With only 3 stops this morning, it appeared it was going to be an easy day. When I finally got into the truck and started off for my first delivery. I could feel the cold air from the air conditioner stiffen my nipples. That turned my thoughts away from work and onto my earlier dalliances with my clit. My nipples and now needed attention. I lowered my top and started to pull at my little pebbles. My fingers found their target again and I massaged myself to about a block before my first stop. Pulling my top back up and removing my fingers from under my dress once again, threw me back into work mode. I made my delivery to the man on the dock. I could feel his eyes sliding up and down my body. As soon as I got his signature I was off.

On the way to the next stop, I lowered my top once again. The cold air from the A/C blew across my nipples but this time I could also feel the wetness from my vagina in anticipation of my fingers returning. This next stop was a delivery and a pick up and as I approached the building, I returned my top to it's respectable position. The pick up was a huge box that needed to be lifted and moved into my truck. It was too heavy and bulky for me to handle by myself, so I asked one of the dock guys, Joe, to help me out. I climbed into the truck as we maneuvered the big box from the forklift and into the bed of the truck. The truck was not tall enough to allow someone to stand so I found myself squatting down to get leverage.

At one point I noticed Joe staring at me and realized he was looking straight up my dress at the naked pussy between my legs. At first, I was embarrassed and thought I should cover myself. Then I felt a twinge between my loins and decided to give Joe an unfettered view of my girl parts. My dress was now sticking to all parts of my body because I was sweating profusely. Then as I was moving from a squatting position to a bent over crouch, I could feel the hem of my dress sticking to my ass. Squatting again, the dress moved even higher up my sweaty thighs and I was completely exposed from the waist down. I could see Joe looking and it was giving me a real thrill. I looked down to see my clit was completely engorged and poking through my pubic hair. Quickly directing my gaze toward Joe, I could feel his eyes glued to my pussy and I did nothing to obstruct his view. Once the box was secured, I adjusted my dress, so I was once again covered. Joe just smiled at me for a few moments and I gave him a wicked smile and a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for your help," I said.

It was time to move on.

On the way to my last stop my fingers found their way to my vagina again. I was sopping wet. I kept edging myself but always just short of an orgasm. I completed that delivery but as I was standing waiting for a signature I could feel and smell some of my sexual arousal run down my leg. I headed back to work. For a normally reserved wife and mother of two I was sexually off the rails today. I now had a half hour drive back to the facility. I was so aroused that I dropped the top part of my dress to my waist and pulled the hem of my dress up to my hips. I dared not to touch my pussy for fear I would squirt all over the seat. I massaged my tits until my nipples were hard and erect. Driving down the 4-lane highway I pulled up alongside a tractor trailer. He was the only vehicle high enough to get a view of my almost naked body. I spread my legs wider and massaged my tits. He gave me a thumbs up. I really wanted to make this guy's day because by him watching me, he was making my day. Very carefully, so as not to have an orgasm, I spread my vaginal lips and inserted two fingers. I was so close to an orgasm I dared not moved them in and out. He must have appreciated the view and what I was doing for him that he gave two blasts of his air horn. Getting close to my work I pulled my clothes back in order and waved goodbye to my new friend.

The other drivers weren't back yet. Leaving the box in my truck I started in on packaging parts for shipment. I must confess to having had a physical attraction to Jim the owner but never acted on it because of our friendship. I was about halfway through the orders when Jim approached me.

"Amanda, this may seem an inappropriate question, but I must ask. Do you have anything on underneath your dress?" he queried.

My dress was clinging to all the parts of my body which I am sure prompted his question. All the sexual tensions of the day just exploded in a few short seconds. Things felt like they were moving in slow motion. All my senses were on full alert.

"I don't know Jim, let's find out!"

With that I hooked my fingers in the top of my dress and pulled it down below my breasts, but I did not stop there. I pulled it down past my hips and let it drop to the warehouse floor. Looking down for a second my nipples were rock hard and my breasts appeared fuller than usual. I lifted my now naked rear end onto the worktable and propped one leg on top while the other dangled to the floor. I was now naked, spread eagle and on display to Jim. It was weird because I I felt very vulnerable but didn't care. A slight breeze blew across my pubic hair. I could feel my juices starting to run down my leg. Looking down my clit was once again engorged and protruding through my lips and pubic hair. Without saying a word, Jim then went immediately to my left nipple to suckle. Slowly he ran his tongue down my body as he dropped to his knees and began to orally assault my female parts. To this day I don't know why I stripped naked and with animal like lust let my boss have his way with me. I could feel him nibbling at my clit with his teeth. Then I felt two fingers enter my tunnel and I bore down on them. I took a deep breath and smelled my own sex wafting in the air. Propped on my elbows I dropped my head backward and just enjoyed the attention.

Jim stood up and entered my soaking wet pussy. I never felt the head of his cock penetrate me. I only felt the thickness of his cock stretch me out and I raised my head to try and catch a glimpse of his cock.. Jim developed a rhythm as I felt him sliding in and out of my tunnel. I leaned back again and closed my eyes and let him enjoy my body as I was enjoying his. It wasn't too long before I felt the warmth of his seed inside me. Quickly he withdrew from my pussy and buckled up leaving me bare ass naked on the table with cum seeping out of my pussy.

"Karen will never hear of this!" he exclaimed as he left the room.

As I climbed off the table, I started to pull my dress up. It was then that I realized that without panties, I had nothing to catch the drips of our coupling. I ran to the ladies' room to get some paper towels to wipe up his spent batter. Jim left quite a large deposit and after a few wipes I continued to ooze. I returned to my work area. I felt a wanting for more sex because during our encounter I only had a minor orgasm and needed more relief.

A few moments later, Jeff the plant manager, came up to me as I continued packaging. He was asking me about certain orders when I felt some of Jim leave my pussy and drop to the floor. I tried to nonchalantly smear the puddle with my sandal so Jeff wouldn't notice. I got away with it until a second and third drip hit the floor and Jeff took notice. Now with his curiosity peaked he asked what I was wearing underneath the dress. When I told him nothing his jaw almost hit the floor.

"Jeff, can I go home and get cleaned up?" I asked.

"Sure, you can if I can get whatever the other guy had", he replied.

Super charged sexually and wanting a better orgasm, I dropped my dress and found myself completely naked at work for the second time that day hoping for a better orgasm. I now needed that desperately. Jeff leaned me over the worktable and took me from behind. My senses were still on overload and in slow motion he entered me. I heard his belt buckle clatter a couple of times against the concrete floor. He grabbed pushed me down and my tits felt the cold of the steel worktable. He slid into my already well lubricated sex organ. Desperately seeking that full on orgasm I clenched my pussy around his shaft as he plowed me. I could now smell not only my aroma but that of male cum. Lifting off the table he grabbed my tits and pushed deeper int me.

He took his time riding in and out of me. I was so worked up, I exploded with a massive orgasm on his cock and collapsed my now bright red chest back onto the table. I could feel the muscles of my vagina massaging his cock as he remained in me. Having now achieved the relief I sought all day my nakedness was becoming a concern. I could have cared less that Jim and Jeff saw me completely naked and left their seed in me. Should the other drivers catch me completely naked, I would never be able to go to work again. Slowly but surely I could feel him swell inside me. I knew it wouldn't be long before a second man's sperm lined my vagina. Jeff stiffened and released his load into me. He continued to pump me until I could feel his cock soften and slide out of me. Once out of me a huge puddle of both men's spunk leaked out of me and hit the floor.

Jeff said, "Go on! Get out of here. I'll clean this up before the other drivers ger back."

With that I slid my dress back on and headed for my car. By the time I got home there was a sizable puddle of white stuff that leaked out of me and onto my dress. I had a half an hour before my kids came home. I threw my dress in the laundry and took a shower. I then proceeded to put on underwear with a maxipad underneath, jeans and a blouse. I lucked out because Tim wanted sex that night but once he felt the pad, he knew it wasn't going to happen.

So that is my story. Neither Jim nor Jeff ever said a word about what happened that day and of course neither did I until now.