But He Licked My Butt

Story Info
Gramps shows Tami how he met Nana and licked her butt.
1.1k words
4.24
17.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that I'm eighteen, Grandpa, will you tell me the whole story of how you and Nana met? Even the parts you left out until I was old enough?"

"But you've only been eighteen for ten hours, Tami. Are you sure you're old enough?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm a woman now."

"OK. I'm sure Nana won't mind, but let's not let her hear yet. Come stand close to me; put your feet around my foot. You look just like Nana did at your age, even wearing that short blue dress. I met your Nana on her eighteenth birthday in a mall parking lot. She was trying to back her car into a space, and was a terrible driver, but she has improved — a little."

"Yes, I know you helped her park and then went shopping with her."

"That's true my beautiful Tami." He wrapped a hand around her bare thigh and pulled her closer so he could speak softer. "But that's where I left out the big part." He stroked up her leg, under her skirt.

"Nana Bea kept taking two spaces when she parked on the lines. I stopped and watched her try several times before I offered to help her park. She gave me her pinched lip, 'I can do it' look. Then I began to walk away. She called out and I went back. I didn't listen to her excuses since she was so beautiful, like you. Her deep blue eyes matched her snug blue dress with tiny dragons; her blond hair and bright smile made me weak."

"When she opened her door, she put only her left foot out, spreading her legs and letting her skirt rise until her yellow panties were visible." He bumped Tami's knees apart and lifted her skirt; she wore pale blue panties. Holding her skirt at her waist and ignoring her attempts to step back, he held her by her toned thigh.

"Gramps, what are you doing? My panties . . ."

"Yes dear, I'm showing you as well as telling. You wanted to know"

She stopped resisting. "Yes, OK."

"Well, after thanking me for a long minute, she swung her other leg out and stood by me." He let Tami's skirt drop and she felt better. "I pulled the car out, then backed in perfectly in one shot. She was surprised and grateful. After turning and bending to get her purse from the passenger's seat, her short skirt climbed up across her butt showing me the mesh back of her panties." He spun Tami around and bent her sharply, then lifted her skirt to her waist. Her panties were not mesh, so he ran his finger down her deep crack. She giggled.

"With her sexy legs and nearly bared butt exposed to me, my manhood pitched a tent. You know what that means, Tami?" She swivelled her head and stared at his bulge. "I see that you do. Well, Nana stayed bent over and wiggled her tushi for me. She too looked back at my tent and smiled. That was all the permission I needed. I knelt behind her and pulled her panties to her feet." He pet Tami's firm cheeks and pulled her panties to her bare feet. She gasped, yet didn't pull away. He rested his hand on her warm cheeks and undid his slacks.

"Then, I kissed each cheek and spread them before I licked her crack all the way up before coming back to her cute pink rear hole." He spread Tami's cheeks and licked them the same way making her gasp. Then he spread her cheeks and licked her rosebud before pushing the tip of his tongue inside her. She moaned. "Like this. She smelled as lusty as you do and liked it too. After raising her ass higher, I was able to lick her plumped pussy. Yes dear, like that. She moaned too. Then I did this."

As he pushed two fingers into his granddaughter and stroked her deep and tight chasm, he twisted a wet finger into her ass. When she lurched, he held her down by her soaked pussy and thumbed around her stiff clit. When she bent lower, she slid her rear farther onto his finger and helped remove his slacks. His stiff cock was a shock. He stood and rubbed his bishop along her virgin vulva, circling her clit with delightful pressure. She began to whimper.

"Your Nana made the same sounds and. Soon. Came. On. My. Stiff. Cock, as I looked around for guards or spectators. Two strangers watched me fuck Nana. Being an exhibitionist, she enjoyed that too. I pulled up her panties and she turned and kissed me long, hard, and wet. We did enter the mall to buy her new panties, though I drained her overflowing pussy on my tongue in Sears' changing room, like this."

Gramps peeled off her panties as he knelt between her sexy legs, lifted her skirt over his head, and lapped her swollen pussy. Her young juices mixed with his cum made a cocktail he wished to live on. As he fingered her noisy pussy and nibbled on her tall clit, he mumbled, "I drove her home when I was done with my cum meal to find her boyfriend was waiting. He wanted to know who I was. She introduced me as her future husband. Both stared with open mouths.

Glaring at her ex, she said, "He does things you refused to do and does those other things better, but he licked my butt hole — in public." They gasped.

Her ex stormed out, but her mom smiled. She squeezed my cock with her mom watching, then pulled me to her bedroom where she stripped both of us — like this." Gramps unzipped and removed her dress and bra while thrusting his hips against her and making the most of his Viagra.

Wiping her hands on a tea towel, Nana smiled in the doorway and said, "Where he licked my butt hole again and fucked my ass. I made so much noise, mom came to check on me, stripped and joined us, kissing him and me. Not for the first time, we fell into '69' and Gramps fucked her ass too, cleaned up, then fucked both our pussies." She dropped her dress and stood naked a moment before petting Tami's tits and pussy. "Gramps always was a great swordsman. We've waited so many years for this day. Happy Birthday."

She laid Tami on the futon in '69' and both groaned when they felt Gramp's stiff cock slip into their pussies along their tongues, then move into their hot and tight asses. Tami asked how often they could retell this story. Nana said, "Whenever you say the magic words, 'but he licked my butt hole,' we will drop everything else."

==== 3 hr 1700 12/16/23 ==== 1140 words

12/16/23 seminal waking image: telling her mom 'he licked my butt'