Mom Moves In

Story Info
Mom moves into my apartment & my heart.
2.6k words
47.1k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom Moves In

4:30pm Friday June 6th

I'm sitting at my tiny kitchen table finishing the review of my assigned audit files for the week for Clarke, Raymond & Spitzer when my phone rings. "Hi Mom, slow down, I can't understand you, what's wrong? He's gone? What do you mean gone? His home office is cleared out and his clothes and personal items are gone? Did he leave you note? Text or voice message?" My mother is distraught on the other end of the line. My stepfather was gone when she got home from work and took all of his possessions. She said that everything seemed as usual lately, the amount of fighting hadn't changed.

I tell her that I will throw some clothes in a bag and be there within three hours and we will sort everything out. I tried to get her to remain calm and told her I would call when I got to Utica. I just finished my third year of college at the University of Albany in a 3+2 MBA Program. I graduated last month with a bachelor's degree in business and enrolled in two summer classes to start the master's portion of the program. I did an internship in the spring at the accounting firm Clarke, Raymond & Spitzer that does company and college annual audits. They hired me to work remotely reviewing audit files.

I grew up in Cicero, NY, just north of Syracuse where my mother still lives. I'm an only child and my parents divorced when I was nine. My father died of colon cancer when I was 17 and I am currently 22 years old, and my mother is 45. My mother married my stepfather in my senior year of high school. My stepfather and I hardly spoke. He didn't seem interested in getting to know me, so I ignored him.

I quickly gathered a few clothes and start heading west. I drove faster than I normally do on the NYS Thruway with mother's crying still ringing in my head. I called when I saw the Utica exit to update my new ETA. She told me that all of her expensive jewelry was missing too. What the fuck? I arrive at the house to find my mother pacing back and forth trying to jog her memory for something she's forgotten. I took her in my arms and held her for several minutes. I then grabbed a note tablet from my computer bag and went systematically through the house and noted what was missing. We started in my stepfather's home office. The filing cabinets are completely empty, and the computer is gone. The flash drives he kept in his desk drawer are also missing. A few of his expensive tools from the garage were missing along with some jewelry that had value in my mom's bedroom.

Why did he leave so suddenly? Who is he running from? Did he borrow money from the mafia and not pay them back? My mother keeps asking what we should do, and I honestly don't know. I suggest we try to get some rest and review the situation in the morning when we have clearer heads. I lay down on my old bed but can't sleep. I can hear my mother pacing in her room. Finally, she sticks her head in my room and asks if I'm still awake. I invited her to come lie next to me. With one arm tightly around her I gently ran my fingers through her hair with my other hand. At 45 she is still a very stunning woman. She had shoulder length blonde hair, green eyes, small teardrop shaped B-cup breasts with only a tiny amount of sag, her stomach is almost completely flat, and her butt has just a slight curve to give it some shape. We finally both fell asleep.

The next morning, I got up to pee, but the bathroom light switch didn't work. I thought it odd that all three lightbulbs would blow at one time. I tried other light switches and the same. I went to the basement to check the breaker box, and everything looked normal. My mother called the power company and found out that the power was turned off for non-payment. They told her that the last payment was five months ago, and they can no longer accept paper checks for payment. She tried to pay electronically over the phone, but they will only accept a guaranteed bank check now.

Luckily her bank was open on Saturdays, and we were there when they opened at 9am. The teller that assisted us called over a supervisor who informed us that the checking and savings accounts both had been closed. All her money was gone. My stepfather had emptied the accounts two days before. My mother started to collapse, and I caught her. I carried her to a chair and tried to get her to calm down.

We drove back home to decide what to do. I only had about $500 in my checking account but had $6,000 in my savings in a credit union in Albany that I couldn't access from Syracuse. I purposely didn't request an ATM card so I wouldn't have easy access to the money out of fear of spending it. When we arrived back home from the bank the town water department was there shutting off the water to the house again for non-payment. Not knowing what to do and fearing that my stepfather may be in trouble went to the local police station and reported him missing. Seargent Stearns took my mother's information and asked several questions, hoping to refresh her memory. He suggested that we contact a lawyer for assistance.

When we arrived back home from meeting with Seargent Stearns we found a "Foreclosure" sign on the front lawn and a letter stuck in the door. The letter stated that the mortgage had not been paid in six months and over $15,000 is owed by the end of the month. At this point my mother was pale as a ghost and I feared that she may have a heart attack or stroke from the stress.

Not sure what to do, I emailed my advisor at the University of Albany. Dr. Northrup had become like a father to me, and I knew he would respond immediately when he saw my message. Within a few minutes my phone rang and it's Dr. Northrup. I told him the situation and he suggested getting a hotel room for my mother or bringing her back to Albany with me. A good friend of his is an attorney in Albany and he would call him for us. I helped my mother pack up her clothes and personal possessions and load them in my car. She emailed her boss saying she had had an emergency and that she needed to take a leave of absence.

By 7:30pm Saturday we were heading east back to Albany. On the way she kept thanking me for coming to her rescue. I put my hand on top of hers and tried to form a smile. I love my mother and I haven't spent much time with her since my parents divorced. So, in an odd way I was looking forward to having her stay with me.

My mother was sleeping when we pulled into the parking ramp connected to my building. I have a loft apartment on the top floor (10th) in an old converted linen factory in downtown Albany, not far from the Capital. It's small but I'm not there much and the rent is reasonable. I gently woke my mother and told her that we could get her things in the morning. I will give her one of my extra-large T-shirts to sleep in. My mother was here about two months ago when she helped me move from my dorm room here. Technically a graduate level student in my fourth year, I was forced to leave my on-campus dorm which was designated for undergrads only.

My loft is basically a narrow rectangle with a small kitchen area at one end, tiny living area in the middle and glass enclosed area at the other end for my bed. My bed sits on a raised platform in what looks like an old greenhouse. The glass goes from the floor up and over your head on three sides. A friend said it looked like his parent's sunporch. The only separate room in the loft is a medium-sized bathroom with a good-sized shower. I'm 6'1", 220 lbs. and can fit easily in the walk-in shower. I don't have a full-sized couch, only a small love seat that barely sits two, so my mother will need to share my bed. Neither of us seemed uncomfortable about this and after having her in my arms the night before I didn't want it any other way.

I found an extra toothbrush (freebie stuff the dentist gives after a cleaning) and gave her one of my 2XLT T-shirts to wear to bed. I brushed my teeth, checked my email and messages one last time and climbed in next to her in just my thin boxers. My loft is always warm due to the solarium-like windows, no matter the temperature outside. My mother couldn't believe the view - I have the bed set up, so you sleep facing out. It was a fairly clear night, and the stars surrounded us, my mother was in awe. I told her to wait for a real stormy night with heavy rain and lightning! She rolled over and put her head on my chest, her left arm across my body and locked her leg around mine. I love her and want her to be mine. She thanked me again for coming to get her and I whispered "I love you, mommy" just before she drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning, we brought her stuff up from my car before heading out for breakfast and some shopping. We needed to get another dresser for her clothes and food for the loft. She held out hope that things would get resolved and she could go back to her own home, but I was not as optimistic. My advisor had arranged a meeting with his attorney friend for Monday at 11am. The attorney was Tim Bradshaw from Bradshaw and Fleming Esq. Tim emailed me Sunday afternoon and asked that we send him a copy of my mother's credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com and answer a series of questions he had for us. I emailed my two summer professors that I was dealing with a family emergency and would need to miss a few classes. I cc'd my advisor on the emails so he could back me up.

On the way to meeting Tim on Monday we stopped at my credit union to get his deposit. Tim was awesome and helped set my mother's mind at ease. Tim said he would hire a private investigator to find my stepfather. My mother expressed concern over the cost to hire a PI and Tim said that our deposit of $1500 was the only fee he planned to charge us (and that was so the IRS wouldn't be suspicious). He owes Dr. Northrup a favor and Dr. Northrup saw helping us as repayment.

After meeting with Tim and grabbing a quick lunch and went back to the loft to curl up on the bed together. I stripped down to my boxers and her to her bra and undies. I couldn't hold back any longer and began kissing her on the lips and running my hands all over her body. I knew it was wrong in the eyes of society, but we are two adults that loved and needed each other. At first, she looked at me with concern, but then saw the shear love & passion in my eyes and relented.

We kissed like lovers and let our hands explore each other's body. At some point I released her bra strap and finally saw her perfect breasts. I just wanted to suckle and hold them gently. Not long after both of our bottoms slipped off and she began to slowly stoke my hard cock. She maneuvered between my legs and took my dripping head into her mouth and drank down my precum as fast I could produce it. Her mouth was soft and inviting.

I didn't put my hands on her head like I typically did with other women, I wanted this to be different. She didn't try to deepthroat my medium-sized penis but focused on stimulating the head. The sensation was better than every other BJ I had ever received. When she sensed that my orgasm was imminent, she removed her mouth and softly ran her small hands all over the head, shaft, and my balls. It felt like ten hands on me all at once the way she slithered them around. I shot a huge load on my stomach. She grabbed my t-shirt from the floor and wiped me clean. It made me think of how she bathed me as a child.

I was dying to return the pleasure and delicately positioned her on her back. I lovingly ran my lips and tongue through her tender pink tissues until I settled on her now engorged clit. I was delicate as possible, wanting to gradually build her up. I noticed her body starting to tremble a little and added a little more tongue pressure. Soon she cried out a loud "Yes". I slid up her body and kissed her with enthusiasm. Within minutes of sharing our mouths my dick was hard again and I slid it into her warm, motherly vagina. I didn't start pumping immediately, wanting to savor the feeling of her wrapped around me. I started making restricted movements when I realized just being in her was going to make me cum. I rocked my hips a little and she began moaning with pleasure. About a minute later I felt my cum filling her sensitive baby tube. We continued to kiss until my cock shrunk and slid out of her.

We made love over and over again with only short breaks in between. We finally stopped for some nourishment but them started making love under the starlit sky.

I didn't go to class all week and spent a few hours each day doing my work for Clarke & Company. Tim emailed back and forth with us as the PI tracked down my stepfather in Port St Lucie, Florida. He was starting a new life there under a different name. He even brought a mail-order bride from Guatemala to his new home. Tim also found out that he hadn't paid their taxes in three years and the IRS wanted my mother and stepfather. Tim intervened on behalf of my mother and told the IRS where to find my stepfather in Florida. Tim also contacted the DA's office that has jurisdiction over Port St Lucie and informed them over my stepfather's name change and fraud.

Tim worked tirelessly to prove my mother's innocence and showed that my stepfather had control of all their finances. In the end my mother's name was finally cleared and my stepfather served three years in prison for tax evasion and using a fake name to borrow funds. His mail-order bride was forced to return to her home country. My mother's employer helped her transfer to a subsidiary of the company near Albany and she began working again six months after it all began that June night. We continue to live together in my loft as a romantic couple. People that don't know us call her a cougar. I had her added to the lease and we make love at least three times a day. We love each other more than anything in the world and never want to be without each other again!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom's Taboo Wish They wished for the perfect mates. What they got was incest!in Incest/Taboo
Getting Naked with Mom Voluptuous mom and well hung son grow closer while nude.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
Side Effects 01 Son helps mom deal with an unexpected side effect.in Incest/Taboo
Employee Number One Son becomes mom's employer and provider.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories