But Honey, It's So Big Ch. 02

Story Info
Zoey’s friend gets her more curious about big cocks.
4.3k words
4.18
90.9k
128

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story contains elements of the cuckold and SPH genres. It seems that many people are offended by this type of content, so I just want to give a fair warning up front: Please don't read this if that's not your thing.

I want to stress that this is a fantasy, and is in no way meant to be representative of reality. Lots of people are turned on by the idea of someone cheating on their partner with someone much larger, but this isn't meant to imply that all, or even most, women enjoy huge cocks. Obviously many women enjoy average-sized or smaller penises and many (heterosexual or not) don't care about penises at all. A tongue or finger can be much more effective at making some women climax than a big dick.

That said, there are also many people who prefer big, fat cocks and who fantasize about themselves or their partners worshipping one. This is for you. Feedback welcome, but just know who this is and is not for.

***

It had been a couple weeks since the incident and Zoey hadn't talked about my friend's large member at all, really. Maybe she realized it made me uncomfortable (I was glad she didn't realize how else it made me feel). Maybe she got tired of my lack of engagement. Maybe she just lost interest. Who knows? I was just glad to put it behind us.

In an effort to get back to a normal friendship with Shawn, we had invited him over for drinks. He was arriving soon and we were just tidying up.

Zoey had just gone for a run and was wearing these tight Lululemon shorts that really hugged her butt and a tight top that was a sort of cross between a tank top and a sports bra. Her breasts being as big as they were, the top was really showing off a lot of cleavage.

We heard a knock at the door and Zoey went to answer it. "Hey, Shawn!" She hugged him.

"Hey guys, how's it going?"

"Pretty good, man, how about you?" I asked.

"I'm good. Sorry I was such a downer at dinner the other day."

"Not at all! In fact, I think I can help with your woes," Zoey smiled coyly.

"Oh? What does that mean?" Shawn laughed.

I laughed, nervously, wondering what she meant by that. She started to walk away, saying "Tell you in a sec! I want to shower and change out of these workout clothes. I'm gross."

We exchanged quizzical looks, shrugged, and watched her walk down the hallway. I stared at the hypnotic movement of Zoey's ass in those tight shorts, and I'm sure Shawn was doing the same.

Finally, I snapped out of it. "So, can I get you a beer?"

When Zoey came back to join us, we were a few beers in. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans -- much less revealing than her workout clothes. That put my mind at ease a bit. At least she wasn't trying to impress him or anything. Maybe this infatuation, or whatever it was, was really over, or never existed.

"Hey, you've got some catching up to do," Shawn said, holding up his beer.

Zoey smiled, grabbing a beer and walking over to join us in the living room. The three of us talked and drank for a while and, before long, I had a bit of a buzz going.

During a lull in the conversation, Shawn looked across at Zoey and asked, "Hey, so what did you mean about helping with my woes before?"

"Oh right!" Zoey smiled. "Well, I told my friend about you and she's also single and she seems interested in meeting you. I think you'd really hit it off! You're just her type."

"So she likes guys in their late twenties who can't hold down a steady relationship?" Shawn quipped.

Zoey rolled her eyes. "So dramatic. Just call her, okay? I have a feeling you'll be more, um, compatible." I noticed her eyes dart down to his crotch for a split second as she said this and wondered if he had caught that.

Shawn considered it and said "What the hell, it's gotta be better than a dating app, right? I just hope I don't make things awkward for you if things don't work out."

"You're overthinking it. Here, let me send you her number."

We hung out for maybe another hour, or so, before packing it in. Shawn said goodbye and thanked Zoey for her friend's number. He promised to give her a call soon.

"So which friend were you talking about?" I asked once Shawn had left.

"Jenny. She's really excited to meet him."

"Oh, good, I hope it works out," I said. I paused, considering whether I should bring this up, but my curiosity got the better of me. "What did you mean when you said he's just her type?"

Zoey looked at me and smirked. "Oh, well, she's a bit of a size queen."

"Oh, you told her about it?"

"Yeah, well, I told her about the incident and how awkward it was. She asked if he was big and I told her. Then I remembered how she loves big cocks and told her he's single."

"Gotcha," I replied, uneasily. It still felt weird hearing her talk about this, but I guess it was good that she was setting him up with someone else. Maybe it meant she really didn't care about how big he was. She was just hooking him up with someone who did.

Zoey continued, "Yeah, and I figured if he was too big for the last girl he dated, it'd be good for him to date someone who's more than happy to take a big dick."

"I never would have thought she was such a size queen."

"I mean, it's not like she only dates really hung guys. She cares about other things. But Shawn is a good guy and happens to be packing. And that's a big plus for Jenny. I've heard some stories..." She trailed off.

"So she would, like, tell you about guys' dicks?" I asked. I wanted to gauge her reaction. See if she, herself, fantasized about big cocks or if it was just Jenny.

"Yeah, we were roommates in college. She would always tell me about her hook-ups. And she would always tell me how they measured up. She even showed me some pictures of, like, dick pics guys sent her." Her eyes rolled up as if she were recalling something.

I tried to picture Jenny sucking a huge cock, a side of her I never could have imagined. I always thought Jenny was cute, but never really thought of her as being all that forward, sexually. She always seemed a little shy, but I guess when you live with someone, you get over that shyness. And she was so petite! It was hard to believe she could take a big dick.

I was starting to get turned on by these thoughts of Jenny fucking huge cocks. My judgement clouded, I asked, "Were they as big as Shawn?"

Zoey looked a bit surprised, but then considered it. "I don't know. I mean, I can't say for sure, because I only saw his flaccid dick, but he looked bigger soft than some of them hard. Certainly thicker. I think the biggest she ever had was like 8 and a half inches." She thought for a moment, then laughed. "I can't even remember his name, we just called him 'Elephant Man' because of his big 'trunk.' I don't know if Shawn's bigger than that. I guess she'll find out, soon."

Hearing my wife talk about Shawn's big cock again, her almost reverence for it, was making me hard. She finally looked down and noticed. She smiled and walked closer to me, reaching for my bulge and rubbing it.

"I see all this sex talk is making someone excited, huh?" She leaned in and gave me a long, deep kiss. "Good, I'm glad you're not bothered by all the big cocks Jenny liked to fuck. Because I just want to fuck one cock."

With that, Zoey pulled down my pants and pushed me onto the couch. I was taken by surprise as I had always been the more dominant one, sexually, in our relationship, but I liked it.

She took off her pants and sat in my lap, facing me. She reached down and rubbed my cock against her pussy, then lowered herself onto it. She started riding me, first up and down, slowly. Then, as she started to pick up speed, she was rolling her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit along my shaft.

I thought about Zoey's conversations with Jenny. About Jenny worshipping some guy's big cock. I imagined Zoey looking at pictures of these guys. Pictured her getting herself off thinking about them.

We both had pretty intense orgasms that night and I thought about these new fantasies I was having. Was it weird to get off on my wife desiring someone else's cock? Was it harming my mental health? As long as it was just a fantasy, I told myself, it was fine.

Later that week, I had just gotten home from work and saw my wife was on the phone. She was listening intently and didn't seem to notice me come in.

"Wow, that was fast... I told you!" She laughed then gasped, "Oh my god, no! Even Elephant Man? Well, I had an idea, but, wow."

My interest was piqued and I quietly walked out of view and listened in. "See? I knew you would! You owe me... Ew! No! You're so bad... Well, I am more than happy with Brad's, thank you very much... I was thinking more like a nice birthday present."

Oh shit, I had forgotten about her birthday coming up next week. I was glad for the reminder and walked away, feeling guilty for eavesdropping.

When she was off the phone, I talked to her about birthday plans and she said she didn't want to do anything big, but maybe just go to dinner with me and that she had just made lunch plans with Jenny.

Zoey's birthday came and we were at dinner. I asked her how her birthday lunch with Zoey was and she said she had a nice time.

"It was great catching up with her. It's been a while. You know, she and Shawn have really hit it off."

"Oh good, I'm glad. He hasn't told me much about it."

"Yeah, they're definitely 'compatible.' Just like I thought," she said, not wanting to be explicit in public.

I just nodded, not knowing quite how to respond to that. I was happy for them, but it still felt kind of weird to be thinking about my friend like that.

"Oh, and she gave me a present. She said I would love it."

"Did you? What was it?"

"I don't know. I haven't opened it, yet. She said I had to wait until I got home to open it and then by the time I got back I had to get ready for dinner."

"How cryptic," I said nervously.

We finished our dinner and drove back home. When we got back, I remembered the present. "Are you gonna open your present?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" Zoey grabbed a box from the kitchen table and started unwrapping it. Judging by the size of the box, I wondered if it was a fancy champagne or something.

As she unwrapped, I could make out some writing on the box: "Realistic BBC!" It was a huge, realistic-looking, veiny, dildo. Zoey looked at it, slack-jawed. She finished unwrapping and saw a note fall out.

She read it and then facepalmed, laughing and shaking her head.

"What does it say?" I asked, timidly.

"Oh my god. She can be such an idiot. 'Since you let me experience this magnificent beast, I thought I should return the favor. Actual size!'"

I stared, in awe, as my wife took it out of its packaging. It looked so big in her hands. 'Actual size?' There was no way.

She turned it over in her hands, almost as shocked as I was. "How big is it?" I asked.

"Let's see. It says, '10 inches, insertable length: 8.5 inches.' If the suction cup adds like an inch, that'd be a 9-inch shaft. And it says 2.5-inch diameter."

"Wow. That's, uh, big."

"I told you! But yeah, it's even bigger than I would have thought when I saw the real thing. If we do the math, that's..." She opened her calculator app and typed some numbers in. "... about 7.85 inches around."

I just stared at the huge dildo in her hand. It dwarfed her small hands. They never looked that small on me. Her finger tips didn't touch and it would have taken at least three hands her size to cover the length.

"I mean, could you even imagine? What does she expect me to do with this. There's no way we could fit this into me, right?" She looked at me, laughing nervously.

It seemed like she wanted to try, even if she couldn't admit it. I thought about it. Maybe this was a safe way to live out my fantasy -- and hers -- without getting hurt. "I mean, we could try."

Zoey looked at me, surprised.

"You know, if you want to," I added.

She smiled at me, then looked back at the dildo and thought about it for a bit. "I mean, it would be interesting to see." She looked back at me. "For science."

We looked hesitantly at each other and moved in to kiss. It felt like the first time, again, we were so nervous. We took off our clothes and made our way to our bedroom.

Soon, we were lying, naked, on our bed. I was kissing down her body, making my way to her pussy.

I started licking up her slit, trying to get her ready for her new toy. It didn't take her long to get soaking wet, so I started to reach for the dildo. She grabbed my wrist to stop me. "Wait, I don't think I'm ready, yet."

"Okay, just let me know when you are."

"Um, maybe you could use your penis for a bit. I think I need something to warm me up. Something not-quite-so-giant."

"Oh, that makes sense," I replied. I slid my cock inside of her wet pussy. I felt a little emasculated, warming her up for the main event. I guess I was getting ready for the main event, too, though. Her pussy felt amazing, but I was secretly really excited to see if she could take this huge dildo.

After maybe a minute of fucking, Zoey reached for the dildo and some lube. She started rubbing the lube along the shaft. I watched, mesmerized as she stroked this massive cock in front of me. "Okay, I think I'm ready," she finally said, handing me the dildo.

I took it, staring at the foreign sight of a big cock in my hand. I pulled out and brought it to her pussy lips, gently sliding the tip along them.

"Be gentle, alright? I've never had anything bigger than you inside me."

I started to gradually push the very tip into her, but was met with resistance.

"Oh my god, it's already so big." Zoey lifted her head up to get a better view. She moaned, "Ohh, and you only have the head in so far."

I started to push some more, when Zoey seemed to half-moan, half-scream. "Ah! Ooh, wait, stop! That hurts, baby."

I pulled back and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just so fucking big. I don't think I can take it."

"I can stop," I said, a little disappointed, but also relieved that she didn't love it.

"Maybe you can... just leave the head in and lick me?"

"Oh, uh, sure." I pushed the tip back in and she moaned, loudly. Then I leaned in to start licking her clit. What a surreal experience it was, licking my wife's pussy while a realistic-looking, huge cock was partially inside her. Grazing the tip of that cock with my tongue.

"Ohh, that feels so good, baby," she moaned. I glanced up at her, continuing to lick. She was up on her elbows, staring intently at the scene in front of her. If she didn't like the physical feeling of something so big inside her, she sure seemed turned on by the idea of it. I could only imagine how it felt, her husband subserviently pleasuring her while this giant cock penetrated her.

"Oh fuck, keep going! Lick my pussy!" She grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face down while grinding her her hips up and down, finishing herself off.

As she was climaxing, I felt my cock building up with pressure. I frantically started stroking myself and immediately started cumming all over.

I crawled up and collapsed next to my wife. "What's wrong? Don't you want to fuck?" she asked.

"I uh," I glanced over at the mess I made on the sheets. "Oh my," she smirked, "you really enjoyed that, huh?"

"Uh, yeah, I mean, did you? Did you like the toy?"

"I had fun, but I think maybe it's too big for me."

Now that I was thinking straight, again, I was relieved at that. I guess she really did think I was the perfect size.

A few weeks had gone by and we hadn't incorporated the dildo since. I left work earlier than usual, one day. As soon as I got home, I started changing out of my work clothes and walked to the bedroom in my boxers.

As I approached our room, I heard some voices. "Yeah, you love sucking that big cock, don't you, slut?" Muffled "Mmmm." "Think you can take it in that tight pussy?" Then the unmistakeable sound of Zoey moaning. I felt nauseous.

I opened the door and found Zoey watching porn! I was so relieved it was just porn. It felt like a weight had been lifted. She was on her knees, riding the dildo Jenny had given her, one hand on the shaft, one pinching her nipple. She looked so sexy. I couldn't believe she fit that huge thing in her pussy.

She saw me out of her peripherals and gasped. "Oh my god, honey, what are you doing back?" She slammed her laptop shut.

I couldn't help but smile at her embarrassment. "Hey there, I got to a good stopping point and left work a bit early, today. How's it going?" I raised my eyebrows, smirking, admiring the sight of my sexy wife, naked, still sitting on this huge dildo.

She smiled and blushed. "So, I told Jenny thanks, and that we tried it but that it was too big. She told me I just had to build up to it and that I'd love it once I got used to it. I just wanted to see what it was like, so I've been trying over the last few weeks to take more of it."

"So, was she right?"

She bit her lip trying to hold back a smile. "I mean, I do kind of like it. Maybe we could start incorporating it, again, when we have sex?" She started subconsciously bouncing on it, very slightly.

"Um, sure, we could try again." All of this was turning me on so much and there was no way I could hide it in my boxer briefs. Zoey noticed, and started riding the dildo a bit more obviously.

"How about, ohh, now?" she asked, moaning. She reached over and started rubbing my bulge and I moved closer to her.

She pulled my boxers down and unleashed my full erection. She smiled at how hard I was and asked, "Do you like watching me? Aren't you proud of me for taking this big dildo? I really practiced." She started stroking me. "A lot!"

I just moaned in response. Zoey looked up at me and kept stroking. "Just look at the progress I've made," she said, shakily, trying to catch her breath. "A few weeks ago, your penis was the biggest thing I'd ever had in my pussy."

I thought about how that was no longer true.

"And then I could only take the tip of this thing." She kept stroking and riding. "Now look at me! I'm riding it like a pro! Aren't I, honey?" She looked at me, expectantly, like she really did want me to be proud of her.

"Y-yeah, baby. That's impressive," I moaned.

"Right? I can't believe, uh! How much, ooh, of an improvement I've made in such a short time. Oh, It's so much bigger than what I could take before. I mean, look!" She finally lifted off of the dildo for the first time since I'd gotten home. She brought it up to my dick to compare.

"Isn't it crazy how much bigger it is? Here, hold it. Look at my progress!"

I held my own cock and the dildo, looking at the huge difference.

"Wow, look how much thicker it is! Your hand doesn't wrap all the way around it. I'm actually really proud of myself." She chuckled. "Fuck, seeing you hold that thing really turns me on. Think you could, um, fuck me? With that?"

I just nodded, but I was actually kind of excited to use the dildo on my wife. She got on all fours on our bed and I knelt on the ground behind her. I slowly started rubbing the dildo around her pussy, then pushed it in. It was definitely easier than the first time.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, "just like that, baby."

I continued to pump it into her pussy, gradually picking up the pace. "Does it feel good?"

"Oh yeah, it feels so fucking good, baby! Keep fucking me!"

I obliged, marveling at how she was handling this monster. "Does it feel... better?"

"Better than what? Oh fuck, yes!"

"I mean, than my cock?"

She kept moaning for a moment before responding. It felt like an eternity.

"No, of course not, honey. Oh, fuck. It just feels -- ah! -- different. I told you, I love, uh, I love your penis. Mmm, fuuuck. But, you know, it's, ooh, nice to change things up sometimes. This feels sooo, uh, fuckinggg goo-oo-ood!"

12