All Comments on 'But Honey, It's So Big Ch. 02'

by anonnona314

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guess he gets to sit in the corner and be quiet next weekend while the other three enjoy the evening? He’s already been replaced by an inanimate object, can’t get much worse than that. Time to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trainwreck incoming. Willing pathetic cuckold incoming. Time to jump off the trainwreck of a marriage. This is not a happy marriage. These characters are pathetic you have a size queen and a wannabe cuckold no-one to like in the "story".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bad moon just rose on the horizon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

chapter 3 ?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can tell you for a fact. There’s nothing like watching your wife take a big dick. My wife is 4’ 10” weighing 105 pounds. My older big brother had the biggest dick I’ve ever seen in person. He railed her one early morning while visiting. It was something to behold. He was like 6’ 5” and 250lbs. All I could say was…… (wow)!!! Please continue this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marriage is done for. She'll be fucking some stud within a month or so. Hubby will cry and cry but he brought it on himself. She'll kick him to the curb and find a real man for herself in no time flat! You are the author, and can write it differently if you like, but no self-respecting woman stays married to a wimpy cuck if she doesn't have to. Writing a story where she "truly loves him" but fucks bigger dicks, just ignores reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No question, she is going to fuck the big dick. Get a lawyer on retainer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another marriage down the drain as a result of a selfish slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why in the fuck would you want your whore so stretched out she can't feel your dick. I would have cut that thing into pieces before it left the box. Nothing good will come of this and if my ole lady started talking like she did, I would move money and start watching her. She ruined it for herself stretching out her fat useless cunt.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO

OMG that was fucking funny as hell. Im guessing macaroni art is beyond your intellectual pay grade?

Patently by the numbers homosexuals wet dream.

Way to go nakedcraving.

Eze325Eze325over 1 year ago

Loved it, hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid story, stupid author. What a putz the author is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to this day I don't understand the users who clearly enjoyed a story, but then post a mean comment after they've pleasured themselves lmai

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ch. 3 incoming? This at least needs to be a three-parter. So close to Zoey ruining Shawns huge dick in front of her husband. The poor schmuck has it coming LOL.

Another good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BUT HONEY, IT'S SO BIG CH. 03: Zoey fucks the shit out of Shawn's big dick while her husband sits there like a fool...

can't wait for the next installment! Love the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any woman enjoying a tool that size has a cathedral for a cunt and will never be satified with a standard size. By secretly conditioning her cunt to accept the size she shows no feelings at all for her partner. Another self absorbed selfish bitch like so many other females say one thing and do another. When hubby starts fucking a new tighter pussy so he can feel something the wife will get the shits. But it is all on her, Her actions and lack of care for her hubbys feelings and needs will destroy what they once had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you gonna keep this hot ass tale going ?

funcpl124funcpl124over 1 year ago

Super hot story!

I hope you are planning to continue with several more chapters. 🔥

Thank you!

Al_AnonAl_Anonover 1 year ago

Well, there needs to at least be a 3rd chapter. Not sure what I'd rather read though: a 4some that turns into a 3some + watcher, or a swap that has Jenny become a cucksitter.

RomanticanRomanticanover 1 year ago

Amazingly hot writing, can't wait for the continuation. Please don't end it at chapter 3 though ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and a girlfriend always talked about sex, and after we married she even shared more details with her. I'm not particularyly big, so she bought a healthy sized dildo. Then she bought ever increasingly large dildos. Pretty soon she was so stretched out that she could not even feel me when we fucked. So, she never came on my dick, only on my tongue.

I would always shoot off, because it was just so exciting to have a wife with a ridiculously loose pussy. Little did I know that her girlfriend was doing the same thing with her husband.

God, I love my wife with a stretchedout cunt, it is just so, so naughty. I highly recommend it to all.

Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there going to be a part 3?

anonnona314anonnona314over 1 year agoAuthor

I’m glad some people liked it — thanks for the kind words! Sorry it’s taken so long. I’ve been pretty busy, but there will be a part 3, probably in a couple of weeks! Thanks for your patience and feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great news. Can’t wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eagerly awaiting Chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same. Checking daily lol

anonnona314anonnona314over 1 year agoAuthor

I finally published part 3, so it should be out soon! Thanks again for your patience! I don’t have anything planned for a future chapter, but may return to it someday. Hope you enjoy it!

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@iammweasel

ROFLMFAO

OMG that was fucking funny as hell. Im guessing macaroni art is beyond your intellectual pay grade?

Patently by the numbers homosexuals wet dream.

Way to go nakedcraving./

You are always putting down the authors and their stories. Calling them names, saying they are homosexuals.

I think it is funny that I never see your comment on any other type of story. That leads me to believe that you are the homosexual, or at the very least someone who has studied homosexuality or was born with the knowledge.

Sorry about your luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby's about to be kicked to the curb once wifey get's the real thing from Shawn. He should see it coming a mile away and beat the bitch to the punch, but I'm sure he won't.

CompletedXvidsCompletedXvidsover 1 year ago

Loved this story , the pace of it is great - story not too over the top so it’s believable , very hot

All the negative comments are strange , the title and description should have prepared you for what was to come - it’s not too extreme either so I don’t understand the mock outrage ( perhaps the readers protest too much ?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, main character is a fool. A really stupid fool. How would this finish any way other than to watch/listen to his wife enjoy a cock much bigger than his?

He deserves to be cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

According to Urban Dictionary SPH stands for "small penis humiliation."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 [4.75 = 95% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)]!

This story has so far got 79 "faves" out of 49.5k views, which is 1.6 faves per 1k views (a better than excellent faves-to-views ratio).

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Your story has been very, very well received by LITEROTICA MEMBERS!

Most stores get way less than 0.5 faves per 1k views.

Your stories have a loyal audience.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It’s hot thinking about her getting addicted to huge cocks and I would find a way to live with it. There is nothing hotter than watching a woman squirm as she waits to be used. Push her and see how much she can take before she understands she’s a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Everyone should be able to enjoy a nice Big cock

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

in part one, his dick was the biggest she'd ever seen, and in this one, it's tagged as sph? Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Id be getting the divorce papers ready and tell her to drop it or get the fuck out. Women like this deserve to be backhanded

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous